• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the Teacher II: From the ler's perspective

library tickler

TMF Novice
Tickling the Teacher II

One month ago, I tickled my teacher to orgasm. Now, we are practically dating. I even go to her house on weekends and make her laugh and cum for hours at a time. Let me tell you what happened yesterday.

I was on the McGill campus, bored out of my skull, when I decided to see my girl about a few laughs. Granted Martha is twice my age, and she's my history teacher, but she is so smoking hot. And get this, she becomes my slave when i tickle her.

Anyway, i walk into her office yesterday.

- Hey Martha.

- Hey Joshua, I'm a little busy right now.

I walk up to her desk. she is wearing blue jeans, grey nylons, and a white cotton shirt.

- Open your legs.

- What?

Before she could utter a second word, i dive my hands into her crotch. Tickling without mercy, i demand she remain seated with her legs open.

- YESYESHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE MY GROIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

I furiously scratch her increasingly wet crotch for ten minutes. Then I open her pants. With one hand, i hold down her pink panties. With the other hand, i tickle her clit.

-YESHAHAHAHAHAYESYESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAADON'T YOU DARE STOPAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAhAHAAAAAOHAHAaHAOHAHAHAHYESAHAH.

I alternate between her clit, her pussy, and her lips for half an hour. Then i suggest we head to the nearest hotel. she agrees.

- Lie on the bed and spread your arms and legs.

- What are you going to do Joshua?

- I am going to restrain you to the bed posts, strip you naked, and then tickle you for two hours, my lovely teacher.

True to my word, i bind and strip her. I tear off her blouse, and she gives me the hottest glance in the world. Her mouth says "be gentle with me", but her eyes say "tickle the shit out of me".

I start with her feet. Removing a comb from my bag, I tickle her left foot up and down, back and forth. I do this for thirty minutes.

-HAHAHAHAHAHOHAHAHAHMY FEETHAHAHAAHAHAHMY POOR FEETAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATICKLE THEAHAHAMAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

When the thirty minutes are up, i move to her right foot. Half an hour later, a drop the comb and work my way up her legs.

-HAHAHAHAHAH NO GOODHAHAHAHAH ONE HOUR LEFTAHAHAHAHAH FUCK/TICKLE ME YOU PRICKHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Normaly, I would tickler her **** till she passed out. No one tells me what to do. Unfortunately, i had to finish within an hour or i'd miss my next class. Rule #1 about screwing a teacher, never do anything to attract attention.

- You're wish is my command.

I insert myself into her, and fuck her long and hard. Meanwhile, i have ten fingers vigorsouly tickling her two nipples.

-AHAHAHAHAMMMAHAHAHAHMMMAHAHAHAOH I LOOOOOVE THIISSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAPLEASEAAHAHAHAMAAHAHAKE ME CUUUMAHAHAHAHA,

- I (grunt) don't think so.

-WHAHAHAHAHAT PLEEEeESEHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

- You were rude to me.

- IMMMMI'MMSORRYAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEHEHOHOHOHOHGAWDOHFINISH ME!

This goes on for forty minutes. she begs for release, and i deny her. With twenty minutes to go, i grant her wish. I dig my face in her pussy and lick, suck and nibble her genitals for twenty minutes of the most intense orgasms of her life.

-OHOHOHOOOOHYEEEEEEESAHAHAHAHAHAYEEEEESSSHAHAHAAHHAYEEEEEEESSSS.

Finaly, it ends. Partly because i'm afraid she'll pass out, partly because i can't feel my face. I untie her, wave goodbye, and leave a note requesting another session that evening.

and that's another story.......

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back