• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

May 5th tickling party

ticklingswitch

Any male or female tickler and male and female ticklee's
going to the tickle party in philadelphia, on May 5th? I'm thinking of going but not sure what to expect. Anyone with experience going to one of these parties would be helpful!

Good question, but for the wrong group, sir. That party is, in fact, a gathering. Gatherings have their own section here, as they are different from personals. For example, I have friends from the gatherings I've hosted or attended, and I'm certain I wouldn't find a bounty of friends in the personals. People don't search for friends in this fashion.

Where do you find the Gatherings section? Here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=18

Seek NEST. That's the gathering on May 5th.

As for the question of whether or not anyone is going, according to last count, over 80 are going. That would include both 'lers and 'lees. I know men and women of either tendency that will be there. I, too, will be there. It's a fine event, and the largest of it's kind for all comers.

For the eastern seaboard, I know of no better event than NEST. If my events were that large, I'd lose my mind trying to find a space large enough! Luckily, there are more folks of our interest on that side of the Rockies.

Check out NEST's gathering section. While you're at it, CAT is also local, though much smaller. Hyena's den, too. I know folks attending both, and have heard good things about both. Met the host of Hyena's den at the Albany gathering (now known as the Super Bowl Gathering) and find him fine personal company, and the fastest recovering 'lee on the planet (reversed on his girlfriend and tickled the daylights out of her the moment he was cut loose).

Check 'em out in their own forum, sir. I suspect you won't be disappointed. I'll see you there!

dvnc

I am sorry about putting the post in the proper area.
Thanks for the time you put into your answer, i will put it in the proper place from now on.
ticklingswitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back