• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three images added to Japanese tickling blog (all */f)

portablejohn

Images added to Japanese tickling blog (all */f)

Some of you are probably already keeping tabs on the "Gathering Blog of People Who Love Tickling", but for those of you who aren't:

Two images added to the gallery in the last three weeks, AND a very nice title image at the top of the page. They are (m/f ub + legs), (***/f full body except feet), and (ff/f underarms + feet) respectively.

http://kusuguri.kir.jp/xoops_c/modules/myalbum/

Some illustrations were also added to the stories section. Not all of them are tickling. The most prominent one can be found at the following link (you will need to scroll down).

http://kusuguri.kir.jp/xoops_c/modules/tinyd0/index.php?id=4

-pj

Last edited:
OK, Once and for all, how do I get arid of those boxes that replace jappanese/chinese/korean characters?

TklishPaws said:
OK, Once and for all, how do I get arid of those boxes that replace jappanese/chinese/korean characters?
If you are using Windows XP, go to your Control Panel > Regional and Language Options. Click the "Languages" tab and make sure that the "Install files for East Asian languages" box is selected.

If you are using another operating system, feel free to PM me and we will try to work it out!

wow thanks for this... there's alot of great pics there. Is it a full site about tickling or just this one part? Thanks!

markp_626 said:
Is it a full site about tickling or just this one part?
The entire site :) In addition to the images it has fiction stories (including several by Cancer, who also had some works featured on Tickleague), an illustration BBS for guests, and links to other tickling sites (video, artwork, mainstream lists, service, etc.).

-pj

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back