• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Handle These Beauties Carefully (WoWarcraft, self-tickle /f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Ok, this one's an odd one and a slight switch from the more 'extreme' tickles in my last few pics.

Here we have another Shivarra demoness from World of Warcraft (recently seen with Aello in a pic)...very much at ease. In fact, she's got her worn sandals off and discarded to the side, her knees to her chest...and her very very lovely feet presented forward. Did I mention she has six arms?

Well, she's caressing those luscious, soft goddess-like soles right before you with all thirty fingers. Six arms, but two (perfect) feet. ;)

I'm deeming this one self-tickling. It's hard to imagine NOT getting tickled by having thirty little clawed digits (two with finger-blades) rubbing all over your footsies.

Might also count as pre-tickling, as the demoness' expression seems one of both giggling levity (from her own fingers' tickling) and teasing you with anticipation. DARE you touch, caress or tickle these beauties (or, dare you NOT and defy Shivarra's expectations)? :D

Obviously another forced perspective shot as well...but I bet you didn't think of seeing one of these sexy demon-girls like this. ^^

Kh
(once again, one image attached is a screenshot of Shivarra's in-game model)

Oh, what a wonderful forced perspective. :yowzer:
I love her soles. :devil:
Thank you for posting this, Khali. :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

A very sexy picture i love the view and the detail you put on the feet is awesome a great pice of work thank you for the drawing. :feets: :smilelove

Wow! Who would've though that having a lot of fingers would cause a ticklee a "ticklish" situation. I'd better be careful not to mess with her. :veryhappy

If only we could do this in WoW, then I'd be more inclined to renew my account sooner. But great pic nonetheless.

I also love the look on her face its like she is saying come on look at me tickling my soles would you like to try its a great piece of work.

It's rare to see a monster at the other end of the aisle so that's a feat in and off itself. But it's nice to see you give life to a RPG model even more.

Milagros:
Glad you liked.

killalot:
Much thanks.

11225:
Yes, with that many fingers, it's bad news for the 'lee (even if the 'lee is the 'ler). ^^

Larcen:
Heh.

FF7Tickler2:
Despite the obvious myth-basis for the Shivarra, I do like the design for her quite a bit. And her arms make her an obviously good tickler (and her outfit makes her a great 'lee too). ^^ I tend to like 'enemy side' pics and stories a lot, actually...sometimes they're quite cool viewpoints. :)

Kh

You did nice with it. It's amazing what kind of creatures can be ticklish in WoW.

Looking back on this picture i still enjoy the awesome detail and hard work you put into this piece you are great artist i have one little idea you did a picture from WOWarcraft Mark of the Wild Tickle with Night Elven Druid named Marina i think it would be cool to have Marina tickling her own big soles.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back