• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Salma Hayek in Fools Rush In

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
I don't know if this was posted before but I was watching Fools Rush In on tv. And there was a scene where Salma Hayek was getting an Ultrasound and she giggled and said it tickles, not much but it is Salma.

Good call, profx. There is no actual tickling in the scene; she says the words "oh no, it tickles" in response to Matthew Perry's inquiry as to whether the ultrasound will hurt. This is before she is receiving the ultrasound (the scene goes by awful quick when you are watching it on tv, I'm sure, and you aren't prepared for it). I'm attaching what is a 10 minute clip to this post; I was unable to cut the scene out. It occurs a little bit before the 9 minute mark.

Thanks for clearing that up and posting the clip. I was working on my computer at the time this was playing on TV so I didn't catch the scene just heard it. I cut it down to the scene where Salma says it tickles.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back