• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the ladies,

CapnFlint

Given the chance, I would hold your hands and draw you to me, slowly kissing the backs of your soft hands and then kiss your palms and kiss your delicate wrists.
Then, put my arms around your waist and hold you close to me, just holding you, hold your body tight against mine, my cheek pressed against yours and breath you into me.
And kiss you gently along your shoulder, my lips kissing and brushing your collarbone to your neck. Your head tilts to the right as I softly kiss your neck, my lips and tongue gently kissing up to your cheek.
As I kiss your cheek my hands caress your back, outside your shirt, my hands travel from your shoulder blades down your spine to the small of your back, my fingertips just touching the top of your buttocks.
I continue to caress your back as my lips softly kiss your cheek, my tongue brushing lightly along your jaw, my cheek caressing yours as I kiss your eyebrow across your forehead down the other side of your face kissing slowly, so I can know every part of your beautiful face, your head tilts to the left now, as I sweep my lips along your jaw line, down your neck, slowly kissing and licking down to your shoulder, and across your collarbone,your head tilts back as I kiss and lick up your throat, my hands now under your shirt gliding softly up and down your back, my palms massaging up, my fingertips tracing down. I play along your throat and up to your chin and then my lips touch yours. My hands are warm on the bare skin of your back and my lips softly brush yours, my tongue softly licking your lips and pulling away. I continue to tease your mouth with my lips and tongue, pressing harder and pulling away, kissing, brushing and pulling away,my hands working faster now along your back .
And then I kiss you, I pull you in close to me, my arms encircling you, and kiss you long and deep. My tongue exploring your mouth, needing to have you in me. Our tongues caressing. We lose ourselves to kissing and my hands trace your back again. Lightly this time, my fingertips sliding down your back and up again. I slide my fingers down your back and reach into the back of your pants and then journey up and this time lift your shirt. You put your hands up over your head as I raise your shirt. I hold your wrists over your head with my left hand and leave your shirt on covering your eyes but exposing your mouth. While your hands are held overhead I begin to kiss you and tease you with my mouth again. Kissing and pulling away, darting my tongue in and out your mouth, the fingertips of my right hand playing along your belly, across your ribs and sides and then tickling you under your arms. I’ll tickle you for awhile. Spidering my fingertips in the hollows of your smooth armpits, down to your belly and back to your armpits.
I kiss you deeply again and lightly caress your nipples while my tongue explores your mouth.
I take your shirt off and kiss your chin, down your throat and lower myself down in front of you kissing between your breasts while my hands slide down your back, into your pants. As I kneel in front of you, kissing your belly and across your hips I lower your pants, my hands lightly sliding down your buttocks, down the backs of your legs, behind your knees and calves and lower your pants to the floor.
My hands slide up the backs of your legs,and hold your buttocks. I pull you close and continue kissing and licking along your belly and hips.
As I stand I slowly kiss up your belly and your breasts. I pick you up and carry you into your bedroom kissing you softly on the lips.....

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back