• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Climax: Polaris vs Jean, page 8.

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
...Totally broken, begging for release, Jean finally gets what she has been craving all night. The incessant tickling, gentle stroking of her genitals, teasing of her nipples, and the soft strokes of the feathers on her soles have all teased her up to a point of utterly unbearable sexual tension. The release is indescribable. She screams and begs at the top of her lungs. Polaris stimulates and tickles every sensitive, ticklish, and errogenous zone on her helpless nude body. And Jean lets the delicious waves of orgasmic ecstacy flash through her sweat drenched body. Her toes curl, muscles twitch, back arches, and hips thrust into the twin vibes as they flood her nerve endings with the desparately needed stimulation.
Jean blacks out. And Polaris gently carries her limp body to the soft silk featherbed she has prepared for her. Then she slips into Spiral's room, looks down oh her sleeping face lovingly, and slips the golden bands on her arms and legs. "Wakie wakie gorgeous.... your next!"

-tyklfynd

Whew!! Last page!!! so nice to be done with it. Hope you all liked it. I had tons of fun doing it.

here is a link to page 7.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=107672

Wow...

Now that's a hot tickle session, and ONE HELLUVA CLIMAX! Well.... for all parties concerned :p

Jean's gesture in this one is INCREDIBLE, and her body language is wonderful.

I love her hair - its dynamic and flowing and looks better than any other hair I've seen you do.

The tickle action is well.... you simply don't get hotter than that.

And the text behind her is a stroke of genius.

Kudos to you, my friend.

Seriously... kudos.

B

wow

im quite speechless...

i agree with bandito...the text on the back was such a good touch...and a fitting end to the series :)

seriously....WOW!!!!!!!!!!

"Climax" ... Heh Heh ... Good One.

An excellent finish to an excellent series , tyklfynd!

Thanks again for the great pics & for all the work that was put into them ... muchos gracias , buddy!

I gotta agree with Bandito 100%! An excellent climax to a wonderfully erotic tickle session! Congrats! All your hard work paid off! :wub:

Here's to babes who actually love being tickled, and down with the non-consensual, tickle-as-real-torture stuff :p

Last edited:
there has been alot of truly great art posted here the last few years, but this is indeed one of the most incredible series ive ever seen here! cant wait to see what you come up with next! :xpulcy: :bowing: :D

wow that was awsome. I love it and I can't wait till Spiral's turn. I mean 6 armpits and still the rest of her body to tickle

:shock: Being a fan of the X-men i loved the series. Cant wait to see you do something else. Its gotta be good. Any ideas what you'll be up to next?

I loved it so much, I'm posting again! :D

Seriously, I love your subject matter (duh :p), and I agree with your other fans that the artwork itself is top-notch. You really can see your skills advancing with every new piece that you do. :)

lindyhopper: thanks! It totally makes my day when you post that you like my pic! *dances*

spiffytickler: haha, :)

midnight mage: thanks! very good to hear. I try for erotic...

mark diplock: dunno what is next. will take a break from the xmen themed ones for a bit. Will come back to it though. Im thinking of going back to a drawing about Vevila; I have a lot written about her in my list of ideas, just haven't really done much with her so far. Would like to develope her as a character a little.

and a thousand thanks to all who posted!!

tyklfynd said:
lindyhopper: thanks! It totally makes my day when you post that you like my pic! *dances*

spiffytickler: haha, :)

midnight mage: thanks! very good to hear. I try for erotic...

mark diplock: dunno what is next. will take a break from the xmen themed ones for a bit. Will come back to it though. Im thinking of going back to a drawing about Vevila; I have a lot written about her in my list of ideas, just haven't really done much with her so far. Would like to develope her as a character a little.

and a thousand thanks to all who posted!!

I am all for some Vevila love.

I must say, this series is a continued success on your part. I actually came to this site specifically to see if you released a new picture.

You have some very good talent.

And if you were to do someone with Vevila...I wonder if a clear shot of her face could be seen? ;)

And another thing...how much for commission work?

I've seen better...

Just Kidding!

I've actually never seen anything better than this. Way to go, champo.

Meth

:dog:

meangry said:
I am all for some Vevila love.

I must say, this series is a continued success on your part. I actually came to this site specifically to see if you released a new picture.

You have some very good talent.

And if you were to do someone with Vevila...I wonder if a clear shot of her face could be seen? ;)

And another thing...how much for commission work?

Thanks so much! And yes, I plan on showing Vevila's face in the next pic.

As far as commisions: I am a bit too busy to accept any commisions now. But thanks!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back