• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Darkstalker tstories 1-2

DarkSoul

1st Level Red Feather
DarkStalkers stories 1-2
Liliths Tickle Torture

Contains a little nudity if offended please leave now

It's been days since Lilith has seen light since she was captured by her own sister morgan. There she laid on a cold steel table gaged, hands chained over her head,Legs straped and motionless,ankles chained down with her big toes tied to gather as to candles put right next to her size 6 feet torturing her poor soles. All she could think of was the hot candle wax and flame burning her poor soles. Just then Lilith heard a door opening it was her sister Morgan. Morgan said

"how are you today slave?"

all lilith could do was mmph the gag was on to tight to talk. Morgan said

"shall we get started then with the torture" as she removed the candles and wiped the candel wax off liliths soles. Morgan had a bowl of ice that she place on a table next to lilths feet along with a small black box thatwas closed for now. Morgan begain to rub cold ice on liliths feet making her scream with pain and ticklish crys. Not only did it hurt because of the fire and extreamly cold ice cube but her feet were really ticklish and it drived her crazy and morgan new it. Morgan wiped her soles clean and said

"which foot do you want me to tickle?, the left or the right?"

Lilith tried to say nither but to her dimay morgan begain stroking her right helpless super ticklish foot. All Lilith could do was laugh under her gag she could not move any part of her body. Morgan begain using all her fingers and long purple nails on her right foot to drive lilith crazy as lilith struggled and giggled behind her gag trying to move but her ankles and toes were tied to tight to move leaving her helpless. after 30min she went to the other helpless foot stroking all 10 fingers once again making lilith thrash helpless as morgain begain tickling between and under each toe starting at the little toe all the way to the other little toe. Morgan said

"I see your enjoying this just as much as I am,looking that smile on you face"

Lilith was trying to breath and rest before her sister tries anything again. The Lilith heard the box opening again and her eyes wided as she saw morgan waving the damm small feather as she hoped that her sister would forget how much it tickles her before she could do anything to prepare she felt it's tip stroke her left sole up and down,under the toe to the her heel of her left sole 5x berfore she switched to rigth for another 20min. Up and down nonstop as lilith tried to thrash and struggle in her leather and chained bonds.as before morgan crawled on top of her waist and slowly waved the feather closer and closer to her ultra ticklish belly and belly button. Lilith in her mind was saying

"oh please morgan not there anywere but my belly button please don't"

It was too lates as lilith tried to buck her sister of but could not move her bound legs. All she could do was laugh behind her gag and watch as her sister stroked her belly up and down before using the quil of the feather into her bellybutton making her scream in ticklish agony. Morgan now sits on her sisters stomic and tickles liliths nose making her jump and thrash her head. Morgan said once again

"which one the left or the right under arm?"

Liliths shock her head trying to get away once agian but her bonds were just to tight. Morgan pick her right under her arm first and slowly stroked up and down her ticklish armpits as she laugh behind her gag as morgan slowly up and down here hollow armpit never changing the method for 10min then switching to the left for another 10min. Morgan said

"now for the finally '

As she removed her sister's bra as her small breast were released. To liliths dimay as she could only watch as her sister slowly came closer and closer to her left breast till she screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt the feather stoke around her nipple then slowly stroke up and down her nipple as she she tried to struggle to get away. As soon as morgan tickled her right breast she passed out.......

Lilith woke up laying on a fancy bed she thought to herself

"Morgan must have brought me up her but why"

Morgan came up and picked her like a baby her hands were cuffed with steal and so were her ankles and toes. Morgan carried her and her on her lap and said

"how is my tickle slave doing today"

Then with her long purple nails begain to stoke her ribs making lilith struggle and giggle. With a smile morgain put her on a chair and left in the room. all Lilith could think was

"what is she going to do to me now"

The End

part 2 is coming soon what will happend to dear lilith will she be torured more or will she escape stay toon and find out.

thanks, i will have soon most likly today or tomorrow

Very cool story!!!:wow: One question, any chance Lilith will be dishing out some payback????

you have to wait and see my friend
i'll start on it today for sure

no real news im having trouble with the plot so it myay take longer then I thought but it will be done soon ok guys

it's okay as long as it gets done. then we'll all be happy campers. but if you need help, we'll be willing to help in any way that we can! :D

thnaks

Im half way done just have to finish the finally
If need help I will ask you thanks for giving me a chance

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back