• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime #5 (f/f : wrestling : celebs)

What would be a good solution to Cameron's problem?

• She should fight against Linda and WIN

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • She should fight against Linda and LOSE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She should not fight and not risk the title

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #5

Chris Kirkland and Denise Richards host this weeks show, CK: “Hi there welcome to another edition of Feathertime”
The show kicked off with Commissioner Ste walking down to the ring, he stood in the ring and made an announcement “After last weeks great Pay-Per-View I have decided to add another great title”
CK: “Wow another title” DR: “I wonder who he’s going to give it to?”
C: “But to win this title 6 women must battle in a small Tickle Rumble”
CK: “Great another Tickle Rumble I can’t wait to see that one”
Then the Commissioner walked back up the aisle and to his office.

Back in the locker rooms Alicia Keys was preparing for her debut match, suddenly Pink stood at the doorway, P: “So your facing Christina tonight?” AK: “ermm….. Yes that’s what I was told” P: “good luck then cause your gonna need it”
Alicia looked puzzled as Pink walked away.

Emma Davies interviewed Kylie and Dannii in the hallway, ED: “So Dannii you lost your hardcore title but you won the tag titles” DM: “Yeah I guess you have to sacrifice some things” ED: “And Kylie you have not been here long and now you’re a champion”
KM: “I know and it feels fantastic”
Suddenly Anna and Martina attacked them from behind, Martina pushed Dannii into an open metal trunk then she locked the lid down, Anna pinned Kylie down to the floor as Martina un-strapped Kylie’s shoes, Martina tickled her feet as Kylie screamed for help, but Dannii was locked in the trunk and couldn’t get out, Anna also started to tickle as Kylie got weaker and more defenseless,
Now both the Tennis stars were tickling Kylie mad and the little Aussie screamed and screamed with laughter, then they both got up and walked off leaving Kylie giggling on the floor.

Alicia was now in the ring waiting for Christina, then Christina’s music played and she walked down to the ring,
But Pink and Gwen Stefani followed her to the ring,
Christina got into the ring and the bell rang, Alicia moved towards Christina as the 2 women locked grips, Alicia quickly gain advantage locking Christina’s arm in a technical hold, Alicia then used her other hand to tickle under Christina’s armpit,
EEHJREEEEEEE HA HA YAAA HAA
Alicia now used her legs to hold both of Christina’s arms behind her back, then Alicia tickled her bellybutton which made Christina squeal wildly, Alicia worked her way all over Christina’s ticklish body until she got down to her feet, Alicia couldn’t reach her feet while she was holding her in this technical lock, so she let go of the hold and pinned Christina down on her stomach, then she sat on her back and grabbed hold of one of her feet,
Alicia took Christina’s black thick heeled sandal off, then she slowly circled around Christina’s arches and in between her toes, HAA HAA GAAHHEEE NOT MY HEE HAA HAA HAA MY FEEEEEEEETTTT HAHAHAA
Christina pulled her self closer to the ropes and then Pink handed some kind of object to Christina,
CK: “Hey referee look Pink just gave something to Christina, those two are cheating”
DR: “He didn’t see them and it looks like Gwen is trying to get the attention of the referee”
The referee then dashed over to Gwen and told her to get out of the ring,
Meanwhile Christina whacked Alicia in the head with the object, Alicia fell face first and Christina rolled over and pinned her,
The referee dashed over and counted 1………….2…………….3
CK: “NO NO NO This isn’t right, Christina cheated”
DR: “What do you mean? The referee never saw anything wrong”

The ring cleared and Neve Campbell stood at the top of the ramp with a microphone,
NC: “I’ve come here tonight and made a decision, I have spoke with the Commissioner and he has told me his view on the matter, but I have decided to quit the TTF, maybe not forever but I feel I’m not achieving much here right now”
(The crowd booed at Neve’s decision to quit)
NC: “just because I haven’t won here in the TTF, that’s not the reason why I’m quitting”
CK: “Well it seems like Neve has had enough” DR: “Yeah bye Neve thanks for turning up, ha ha ha ha”

Backstage Rachel Stevens was preparing for the mini-rumble, Victoria entered her room and spoke to Rachel, VB: “Hey there Rachel how are you?” RS: “Get Out! I don’t want to talk to you right now” VB: “Now that’s not very friendly is it? I think you owe me an apology” RS: “What? Look I won’t tell you again get out” (Victoria locked the door and approached Rachel) RS: “What are you doing? Hey! Unlock that door NOW!” (The camera stayed outside and screams could be heard from inside of the door, followed by giggles and laughing fits)

Back in the ring a No.1 contenders match was about to take place, Tara Reid made her way to the ring followed by Rachel-Leigh Cook, CK: “Well Tara and Rachel are sticking together since their friend Trish was kidnapped” DR: “Rachel has to look after her pathetic little friend all the while” CK: “Denise what has Tara done to you?” DR: “Nothing I’m just stating a fact that Tara cannot look after herself”
Next came Pamela Anderson as the crowd went wild at the sight of the blonde beauty,
Also in the match was Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) Buffy looked fired up for this match and she grabbed a microphone, B: “I just want to tell everyone that after I win this match, I will be the next TTF champion guaranteed” Then Pammy charged at Buffy and attacked her, Next Lita ran down to the ring and helped Pammy beat on Buffy, DING DING!
The match started and Tara Reid stood in the ring watching the other three women fight,
Pammy and Lita threw Buffy into the ring and then all 3 women started to tear Buffy’s trousers and boots off, Buffy screamed as the 3 women started to tickle her like mad, But Buffy managed to kick Tara and Pammy off her, then she grabbed Lita’s head in between her legs and flipped her over, Pammy got up and Buffy punched her straight in the nose sending her back to the floor, Tara got up and Buffy shoulder charged her in the stomach, Tara was down and Buffy pulled her stiletto’s off, then Buffy tickled her feet as Tara giggled and screamed for help, Lita got back up and attacked Buffy from behind – but Buffy again flipped Lita over and to the floor, then Buffy locked Lita’s leg into a lock and she pulled her boot off,
Lita was not wearing socks and Buffy started to frantically tickle Lita’s bare foot, HAHAHAH HEE HEE HEEEE NOOOOOOO
Pammy got up and Tara Reid grabbed Pammy and pushed her over the top rope,
Tara grabbed Buffy’s bare foot and started to lick her foot, Buffy screamed in shock and instantly let go of Lita, Tara licked her toes and started to nibble on her little toe, Buffy jumped up and used her other leg to spin around and kick Tara, Lita grabbed Buffy and used a twist of fate to knock her down, Tara Reid then used an X-Factor style move to knock Lita out, then Tara made the cover for the pin, 1…………2………….
Pammy just about stopped Tara from winning by pulling her legs, then Pammy slammed Tara to the floor and she got on the top ropes, Pamela then tried to land a diving elbow on Tara but she moved just in time, now all 4 women were down and hurt, Tara was first up and she pinned Lita,
1………….2………. (Lita kicked out) CK: “Oh my that was close, Tara has had 2 chances to win this match”
Next Buffy got to her feet and she dragged Pammy over to the corner, then she got out the ring and tied Pamela’s ankles to the post, Buffy then grabbed a feather and started to tickle wildly across Pammy’s perfect peds, Lita and Tara tussled for advantage trying to tickle each others ribs, Lita gained the advantage and pinned Tara down and started to dig her fingers into Tara’s sides, HAA HAA HNOOO STOP EEEETTT HEE HEE NOT MY SIDEEEESSSS HEEEE HEEE HHA AHAHA HEE HOO HAAA
Meanwhile Pammy was in deep trouble as her face turned bright red and she screamed for help, Buffy giggled to herself as Pammy struggled to get free, Buffy now changed her tactics as she couldn’t resist Pamela’s gorgeous feet, Buffy licked lips and grabbed her big toe then she slowly teased Pammy by licking her toe swirling her tongue around the top of her toe,
Lita had now been overturned and Tara was now in control, Tara rolled Lita onto her front and then pulled out some rope and she tied Lita’s hands behind her back, Lita screamed for the referee to stop her, but he couldn’t do anything cause it was legal in this match, Tara then grabbed Lita’s bare foot and started to slowly tease Lita by running her long fingernails across Lita’s sensitive sole,
Buffy was now sucking hard on Pammy’s toes as Pammy moaned slightly trying not to get too turned on, Buffy then started to suck all five of her toes at once, she had Pammy’s foot literally in her mouth and she sucked slowly on her foot, Pammy grabbed her head and lost control as she moaned loudly,
Back in the ring Tara had picked Lita up and was about to try and suplex her to the mat, but Lita quickly rolled Tara up into a pin, 1…………2…………
CK: “Wow! That was very close”
Lita then used the Twist of Fate to knock Tara down, Lita covered Tara again for the count,
1…………….2 (Buffy saw the count and tried to get back in the ring) ……..…..3 DING DING! It was all over and Lita had earned herself a shot at the title, Buffy could not believe it as she broke down into tears,
Lita smiled at her victory and held her hands in the air with great delight.

CK: “Now it’s time for the mini Tickle Rumble”
DR: “Wait! What’s this?”
Cameron walked down the ramp as the crowd went wild as the Champion made her way to the ring,
CD: “First of all I’m happy to be the new TTF champion” (the crowd cheered in approval) CD: “BUT….. I’m not at all happy that Trish was kidnapped by those three tarts, And all I want to say is…… release her now and I won’t kick your asses”
Suddenly the huge monitor came on and Laura Vines was facing the camera,
LV: “Hey Cameron, as you know we have your friend Trish, and we want to make a simple deal with you” CD: “What kind of deal?” LV: “If you want to see Trish again your going To have to put that TTF title on the line next week”
(the crowd booed loudly) CD: “Who do I have to face? You?”
LV: “No No No I don’t want the title, besides I’m a manager – No you will have to face my friend Linda”
CD: “Ok no problem you have a deal” LV: “good I’m glad your happy to cooperate”
LV: “Oh just one more thing, If you lose next week not only will you lose your title, well I’m afraid to say Trish might just become very close with Chewy our tickling plant, and by the way when he gets hungry he is not so playful with his victims”

DR: “Oh No! looks like the stakes are higher than Cameron first thought”
CK: “That’s not right! Those girls are sick in the head”
DR: “seems like they are pretty desperate to win that title”

Next the Tickle Rumble was about to start as all 6 women came down to the ring together,
Gwen.S – Jennifer.L – Jessica.A – Rachel.S – Nelly.F and Britney.S,
Each woman stood outside the ring and then the bell rang, and all 6 jumped into the ring and instantly started to battle it out,
Rachel pushed Gwen onto the ropes and started to tickle her bellybutton, Gwen almost laughed her head off and she was pushed over the top, Nelly was being double teamed by Britney and Jessica, they had pulled off both of Nelly’s trainers and were tickling her feet like mad, Nelly screamed and screamed,
Meanwhile Jennifer Lopez grabbed Rachel and tore off her top, Rachel screamed in shock and covered up her black bra, Jennifer tickled her stomach causing Rachel to giggle and squirm, Rachel then fell to the floor and Jennifer sat on her stomach and tickled her underarms and her breasts, HEE HAA HAA HOOO NOO HAAAAARGGGHHHH HEE HEE HAHA
Jessica Alba and Britney had now got Nelly almost over the top when Nelly grabbed Britney’s legs and pulled them, Britney fell back and started to laugh as Nelly flipped her sandals off and tickled away, Jessica pushed Nelly even further and Nelly fell to the outside,
Jessica now grabbed Britney and pushed her into the corner, then she slumped Britney over the ropes and tickled her feet, Britney yelled for help but Jessica kept on tickling her wiggling feet,
Rachel was now down to just her bra and torn trousers, Jennifer Lopez had totally wrecked and tickled Rachel senseless, Jennifer then walked over to Jessica and Britney and she pushed Britney out, Jessica then tripped Lopez and started to un-strap her shoes, Jessica pulled off J-Lo’s shoes and began to slowly stroke her perfect feet, J-Lo’s tanned body jolted all over the ring and Jessica picked Jennifer up off the ground,
Rachel stumbled to her feet and leaned on the ropes – but just then Jennifer had pushed J-Lo off the ropes and J-Lo smashed into Rachel,
Rachel fell to the outside and Jennifer was now dangling over the ropes, Jessica ran over and tried to push J-Lo over the ropes, J-Lo managed to kick out at Jessica causing her to fall backwards, Jessica got up and ran towards Jennifer, but J-Lo grabbed Jessica by her legs and vaulted her up into the air, Jessica landed stomach first onto the ropes and then bounced over the top and out of the ring, CK: “And Jessica is out” DR: “Jennifer Lopez is the winner and she is now the New Pop champion”
J-Lo celebrated her victory and then the commissioner made his way to the ring, he was carrying a package and when he got in the ring he handed it to Jennifer,
C: “First of all congratulations Miss Lopez, you are the winner of this Tickle Rumble”
JL: “Thanks commissioner” C: “And secondly as you have guessed you are now the TTF Pop champion, that is your Belt and your are now officially the first Pop champion in the TTF”

The show came to a close with fireworks exploding and Jennifer Lopez holding her new belt aloft, The crowd cheered as a new title was born and the world of Pop Stars was about to become a tickling competition.
THE END

** Feathertime #5 ** (TTF012)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back