• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roundabout Schedule Completions, And, Deja Vu Beginnings

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began well, by winning two of three in Washington, before losing two of three in Philadelphia, and winning two of three in Cincinnatti. The team returned home, on a Sunday evening, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams they had began the season with.
While the Good Guys were on the road trip, Mitch's situation with Naomi didn't improve. Her RX for the couple's troubles was to simply be absent. It seemed that she had no interest, or desire, to spend any time talking to Mitch, or to attempt to remedy anything. The situation became so bleak, that, Mitch began to muse in his mind about whether to pull the plug on his marriage, and baseball career, at the end of the season. He couldn't deal with being berated by Naomi when she was around, and then seethed, over being forced to deal with her absences, with no communication whatsoever, for a week at a time when he was on the road. Clearly, in Mitch's mind, Naomi was making her choice, and, in turn, would be forcing him to make his choice, a choice, he did not want to make.
On Monday, a hot, humid, night, the Good Guys opened their homestand at the ballpark, against the Mets. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She allowed only three runs to the powerful Met lineup. The game was tied, 3-3 in the seventh, when Paradise scored two runs. The bullpen did the rest, and the team secured a 5-3 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. He got hit even harder, allowing four runs in six innings. The Good Guys, however, had their hitting shoes on that night, and rallied from a 4-1 deficit, with six runs in the seventh inning, as the relievers again nailed down, what was a 7-4 victory. Charlize Theron took the hill on Wednesday night, and got no run support, losing by a 4-0 score.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, the couple showed up, their relationship near obilivion. "What do you want to do, Naomi? It seems that you dont care. You arent around. We arent making love. We dont communicate. What is it that you want? Tell me, and I'll give it to you" Mitch said. "Time to think, Mitchell. I dont have any answers for you. We know that we are both unhappy, and I just need to sort this out in my mind" Naomi replied. "Okay, Naomi, you do your sorting" Mitch replied, with veiled sarcasm.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed only three runs in six innings, but Paradise didnt hit much, and could not overcome, dropping a 3-2 decision. Rachel Leigh Cook took an 8-3 battering on Saturday night. Kate Hudson was on the mound on Sunday, pitching against Tim Hudson, subbing for the injured John Smoltz. It was a blazing, sunny, 95 degree day, and a crowd approaching a sellout, but not oiffically a sellout, was on hand. Both pitchers pitched very well, with Kate allowing three runs in six innings, striking out eight, and Tim firing seven innings, allowing two runs, and punching out seven. The Good Guys trailed,
3-2 in the seventh, before exploding for four runs. The bullpen nailed the game down, and Paradise had a 6-3 win.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows took the ball on Monday. Gil allowed only one run in his eight innings of work, but Paradise got absolutely no runs, falling by a 1-0 score. Charlize Theron had the assignment on Tuesday night. Paradse scored four first inning runs, and never looked back, as Charlize made it stand up, giving up only two runs in seven innings. The Good Guys added more runs, and won going away, 7-2. Neve Campbell had the ball, on a sunny, humid, 92 degree day, in front of a large crowd, that was again not a sellout, due to the extreme weather. Neve pitched only six innings, giving up five runs. Paradise trailed, 5-2 in the sixth, before first tying the game in that inning, and then going ahead in the seventh. Leading 8-5 in the ninth, it became an adventure, as Hilary Duff started giving up runs. Finally, with the score 8-7, Amanda Bynes escaped the jam, to finish the win by that score, in a game that completed a six and three homestand. Things were far from perfect, either on field, or off, but, the team needed to move on.
That week, at the Saturday tickle party, it was Naomi who felt she needed to be dom tickled. As Mitch had a couple of weeks earlier, she paid a male dom $100, and stripped to a black bra and panties, and was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a private room, in the middle of the fetish club. The dom began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, the dom attacked Naomi's underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, the dom then attacked Naomi's hips, inner thighs, and knees, as her legs jerked, and she continued to squeal:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the dom positioned himself at Naomi's feet, attacking her bare feet with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush. Naomi went berserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.
In the meantime, the situation between Mitch and Naomi continued to be a cold war. The couple barely spoke to each other during the whole ten days Mitch was home. He packed to head off on the trip on Thursday night, and, just before he was to head off, to catch his cab, that would take him to the airport, for the team flight to JFK Airport in New York, he parted with some strong words. "Think all you want. I will leave you with this. If this isnt resolved, this year is the end, and I will file for divorce at the end of the season. I cant go on like this. You do what you have to, but just remember that" Then, Mitch got his suitcase, and headed out the door.
So, it had been a homestand of solid play on field, and no progress off field. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well no further down pour could be considered progress I suppose. A dark chapter for Mitch and Naomi nonetheless. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they are going through a rather rough time now. It remains to be seen if it will continue this way, or improve.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back