• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canadian's are Ticklish!, Starring: Jamie Sale (Part 2)

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Jamie scrunched up her eyes in anticipation, fear for the oncoming onslaught of tickles in her outstretched bare armpits. Her hands were held tightly to the gray shower head, as her young body hung idoly from the shower head.

Melly's long, red-painted nails moved in on Jamie's armpits, moving in slowly inch by inch, builidng up the anticipation like a skyscraper.

Then the contact was made, Melly's well manicured nails lightly scratched the hairless, smooth skin of Jamie's underarms. Five nails in each armpit, slowly and lightly scratching with the tips of her nails.

"Teeheheeehehe!!!" Jamie spurt out girlish giggles rapidly, bouncing her petite body as she dangled from the shower head. She tried to twist her body to block the tickles, but the straps left her with little slack, and she had to suffer the tickling immobily.

Jamie's giggles sputtered out of her rosey red lips and her brown eyes were alive and active, dancing all over the room frantically.
A frame of pure joy was plastered to Melly's aging face as her eyes were also alive with pleasure due to Jamie's amazing ticklish reactions, and she began to scratch a little harder, causing Jamie to giggle even more fiercely.

The nails danced to and fro in their dominion which was her deep hollow underarms, outstrecthed tightly, enhancing greatly the ticklish sensation. Jamie's sweet giggling soon turned to laughter, as the scratching got deeper and Melly put on more and more pressure, causing Jamie to bounce around in place, looking like a silly little dance as she laughed crazily.

Melly soon switched tickling techniques, as she began twirling soft circles with her index fingers in each armpit. Starting at the rim of her underarm, she got the circles smaller and smaller, smiling widely as Jamie cackled in laughter.

"Tickle tickle tickle Jamie!" Melly taunted, adding insult to tickles.

Melly's fingers danced frantically now, following no normal pattern, but flailing all over Jamie's baby soft armpits, tickling like a mad woman, while Jamie just hung from the shower head, laughing immensly.

Her brown eyes were squinted up, and her rosey cheeks parted by her gaping mouth laughed crazily.

Melly finally stopped her cruel underarm tickling, and Jamie breathed heavily.

"P-pleasee Melly...no more." Jamie begged between big gasps of breath.

"Oh but Jamie we haven't gotten to the richest piece of tickling yet! The one spot surrrounded by ticklish places, that i loooove to tickle soo much," Melly went on and on.

"What's that?" Jamie asked fearfully.

"You'll find out," Melly smiled slyly.

Jamie exhaled, and was about to relax, when she suddenly felt ten long nails grip into her sides, tickling her through her thin gray shirt.

"Hahahahahheheehahahahaaa!!!!" Jamie exploded with fits of laughter, as she bounced around with more energy than ever before.

Melly's nails systematically dug into Jamie's sides, which were only protected by the thin shirt, which rode up an inch or two, revealing her toned bare tummy. Melly's nails went up and down, making sure to tickle every inch of Jamie's super-ticklish sides, as she gled her head back and laughed insanely.

Jamie's laughter was high-pitched and very feminine. Every now and then a giggle would get mixed into the vass spray of gigantic loads of laughrer pouring forth from Jamie's fatiguing body.

Now Melly slid her hands beneath the gray ripped shirt, and began massagng and kneading Jamie's bare sides, getting an amazing reaction from the young figure skater!

Melly's hands maneuvered quickly and skillfully up and down her firm but soft sides, tickling like crazy as Jamie was lost in her own laughter, her mind swirled around empty thoughts and one burning light shone through the mist in her mind, the tickling!!

Now Melly moved to Jamie's tender tummy, kneading and squeezing the sensitive flesh, as Jamie became weak in the knees, and now hung limply from the shoer head.

"HahahahahahahahaM-mmeeellleeeheheheheheeee!!!!!" Jamie tried to form words, but it was a fruitless effort as all that came out was a mumble full of laughter and giggling.

Melly goosed right below Jamie's cute innie bellybutton, getting a stellar reaction, having Jamie's laughter almost double. She goosed that spot again, and Jamie went nuts.

Her nails now took over the tickling job, skittering up and down her flat tummy, making unknown lines and designs, even writing her namei n cursive directly above Jamie's adorable bellybutton.

Jamie laughed insanely as Melly's hands worked tirelessly beneath her shirt, tickling her tummy to the maximum. She now poked al ong nail into her deep innie, causing Jamie to let out a shrill mix of scream and a laugh, truly amazing!

Melly's fingers and nails worked as a team, goosing, squeezing, poking, prodding, skittering, exploring, massaging, and just plain tickling her sides, ribs, tummy and bellybutton.

Just as the tickling came to an end, Melly remembered a technique she had used in her younger days, a technique that brought her little sister to extreme laughter and weak limbs.

Melly lowered her head, planted her red lips right above Melly's bellybutton, tasting the warm skin of Jamie's tummy, and blew. Performing an excruciatingly ticklish raspberry!

Jamie let out a bit of a jump and giggle when Melly did this.

Melly then finally untied the poor Canadian, and led her weak body back to the bench. Jamie breathed heavily untol she finally recovered her much need breath, although her heart still was beating faster than normal.

"Well Jamie, feel any better?" Melly asked.

"Well, it may sound crazy...but i do!" Jamie exclaimed, realizing that all that tortorous tickling had not gone to waste.

"Perfect!" Melly exclaimed in reply, as the two hugged.

Melly then whispered into Jamie's ear as they embraced, "Remember, if you ever feel low again, i'm here." Melly then squeezed Jamie's side, causing her to nearly jump off the bench, and the two shared a laugh, for the first time, a laughter that was not tickling enduced.

THE END

how'd u like the Jamie Sale story?? Hope u did:D

****THE GHOST OF SCOOBY****

Oh good job! Look what you did! See that crumpled heap on the floor? Jeez...I knew I shouldn't have opened that story ;) ;)

----------

Wow Tummy!!!!! Your stories just keep getting better and better and better and better! There is no controversy here, I award the gold medal to Tummy!!!!!!

See, if they showed this kind of stuff I might understand why figure skating gets ratings through the roof. I'd watch it in a heartbeat :D

Oh, Jamie Sale. :) She needs to call me. :cool:

I can see it now, the brand new figure skating pairing Jamie Sale and tklr5150!;)

Wow!!!!!

Thanks Tummy......Great story..hope you have more posted as I wont be able to get up out of my chair for some time.....

:D

sale.jpg

Last edited:
tummyticklish01 said:
I can see it now, the brand new figure skating pairing Jamie Sale and tklr5150!;)

This needs to happen. Soon. Do we have people on this?

Although, to be honest I don't see a lot of ice skating being done in this scenario, if ya'll catch my drift. ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back