• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Weekend After

hootus

TMF Expert
This is the followup to Moneypenny's first assignment.

"M" Bernard Lee
Moneypenny Lois Maxwell
Bond Sir Sean Connery
Circa: Late May 1968
THE WEEKEND AFTER

After listening to moneypenny's report, "M" trned to Bond and said, "You two have earned a weekend off; Bond, may I suggest a weekend at your farm for you and moneypenny?" Bond replied, "Excellent suggestion sir." He then turned to look at moneypenny and she nodded her approval. And with that they each got up to leave "M"s office.
Once outside Bond said, "Moneypenny, do you have any more shoes here?" Moneypenny said, "No James, I'm afraid I don't" James Bond answered, "It's just as well, your not going to need them this weekend." Moneypenny had a look of surprise and satisfaction on her face as they left and headed for Bonds Aston Martin.
They left London, and two hours later they were at Bonds farm in the english countryside. As they drove up, Bond got out, opened the gate and motioned moneypenny to drive the car through, she did and Bond shut the gate and padlocked it. Then he drove them up to the house. It was the classic english farmhouse with only the necessities of life. No tv, a radio, no phone. They would not be bothered this weekend.
Once inside Bond told moneypenny, "Why don't you have a bath while I get the fire going and some dinner started. Moneypenny said, "Your a dear, James!" And as she headed for the restroom Bond said, "There's some clothes in the closet in the bedroom." After moneypenny got the water going in the tub, she took a look in the closet, and foud some pink lounging pajamas to wear.
About thirty mimutes later, Bond knocked on the door and said, "Moneypenny dear, dinner is ready>" Moneypenny replied, "Thank you, James." And she got out of the tub, toweled off, and dressed. Soon she padded barefooted into the main part of the house. James got up and held her chair out for her. After she was seated they began dinner. They took their time and then James said, "Let's sit on the couch and enjoy the fire." And so they made their way over to the couch, and the warmth of the fire.
They talked for awile, then Bond put her feet in his lap and began to massage them. Moneypenny relaxed. She had her eyes shut when she felt James begin to suck on her toes, she began to giggle. She jerked her feet away and said, "James, I can't stand my toes and feet played with." James pulled her feet back to himself and began kissing them. Moneypenny finally began to trust him and she didn't pull away this time. Bond sucked on her toes some more and soon they were kissing. Before she new it Bond picked her up and headed for the bedroom.

The next morning dawned cold and damp. After a night of lovemaking, Monypenny was up first and she had breakfast going. Bond awoke to the smell of a country breakfast. After they finished eating, they dressed and James showed her around the farm. Later that day, they had made their way back to the bedroom. Once he had satisfied her she went to sleep. When she awoke she tried to move she found herself tied spread eagle, defenseless. Then she saw Bond standing at her feet with a feather. Her eyes widened in horror as he began to stroke the bottom of her bare foot with the feather. She immediately went into fits of hysterical laughter. She fought against her restraints but to no avail. All she could do was howl her head off as Bond tickled her senseless. Her eyes filled with tears as he worked on both of her feet.
Then he moved to her knees which caused a loud scream to fly from her lips. He worked his way up her ribs to her underarms. Moneypenny bucked and laughed as hard as she could. She had a good sweat going when Bond returned to her feet and ran the feather between her toes. He tickled her nonstop for close to an hour. She finally managed to scream, "I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Bond kept tickling then asked, "Are you willing to let me test my tickling machine on you?" Moneypenny was trapped. If Bond kept tickling her feet she would lose her mind. But she had said anything. After a few more howling screams she agreed.
While she lay on the bed recovering, Bond got his tickle machine out of the Aston Martin and set it up Once it was ready he untied Moneypenny and led her to the chair. He tied her wrists to the arms of the chair and then set her feet on the top of the tickle machine and closed the ankle cuffs around her ankles. Moneypenny thought to herself, "You damned fool!"
Then Bond switched on the machine. Moneypenny immediately shrieked and began to laugh. Her pajamas were soaked with sweat as her torment started. Bond watched with interest as the machine began to work it's way around monepenny's trapped feet. She howled with laughter as the machine worked her soles over. Bond watched as the machine stroked the bottom of her feet and probed between her toes. Moneypenny was laughing herelf to insanity just like before when she had been captured. Bond had finally seen enough and turned the machine off. Moneypenny continued to laugh for a short while after the machine stopped.
Bond had seen what he needed to see. This machine would be excellent for interogations or tickling his many girlfriends.
Moneypenny said, "James, I can't stand anymore tickling." Bond released her and led her to the couch and had her to sit down.
Bond said, "Monypenny, I always told you that you were the only woman I really cared about." Moneypenny nodded. Bond continued, "Well there is something I need to tell you." She listened as he told her more.
"You remember how I lost my first wife to that bastard blofeld?" She nodded. "Well, I made a vow that I would not marry again until I retired from MI6." "I have ten more years to go till I retire. And when that ten years is up; I want you to be my wife. I have always loved you, but I didn't want to make a widow out of you. What do you say?" And with that he presented her the absoulute most beautiful diamond ring she had ever laid eyes on.
Moneypenny was stunned. She nodded her approval as she could not find her voice, and broke into tears. James held her, kissed her lips and said, "Remember; It's our secret until I retire." Moneypenny said in a whisper, "Ok"

The End

Last edited:
Hi guys and gals,

I'm not sure this equals my first story, but I tried. And sequeals are sometimes hard. Hope you like it.

Hootus

Yeah, I hear ya. I just didn't seem to connec with this one as well. I probably should take it down. :idunno:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back