• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Famous City Song, Dixie Song, And Texas Two Step Vistors. Then, Progress, Or Regress?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began by winning two out of three in New York, before losing two of three in Atlanta, and again winning two of three in Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from Middle America.
While Mitch was on the road trip, and Naomi was "thinking", he was doing some thinking of his own. His life had been a seemingly constant battle with Naomi, for 24 years. It seemed that while they had the tickling, and foot worship, much of their relationship had been, and was, a struggle for control. Now, with Naomi "thinking", Mitch, too, was unhappy. Yet, if the couple divorced, what would be the alternative? They would both be guilty of breaking up their children's family. Their children, although all grown now, would likely react with the same trauma as Mitch had, when his parents spilt up, when he was nearly 20 years old. It was a move that caused Mitch to leave home, and join the Good Guy minor league team, reaching the big club within a year, at just past age 20, due to his stellar play. Since then, he had not left. Additionally, what would Mitch find? While it seemed that men, no matter what age, always were able to locate a second wife, Mitch knew Naomi, for 24 years. There were times that Mitch had wished his wife was a bit more hysterically ticklish, but, besides that, what better would he find? She gave him sex, foot worship, foot smelling, ladder climbing, and a great deal of tickling, when they weren't battling. Sometimes, he had wished for a few more oral sex sessions, but it had never bothered him much. If Mitch was "Stuck in a groove", on the island, with Naomi, and in his career, there were those in far worse "Grooves" then he. Not many were bound to feel sorry for him, and yet, he was not happy. Then again, would being apart from Naomi make him more happy? He just didnt know.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, these thoughts were swirling in his mind. As he entered the door to the apartment, he wanted to try a new tactic with Naomi, and it remained to be seen if she would be receptive. "Hi, how are you?" Mitch began. "I'm just great, and you?" Naomi replied, coldly.
"Nai, I've been doing a lot of thinking. Please, hear me out. We've been married for 24 years. We have three beautiful grown children. I know we have a difficult marriage. I also know, that, you're one of the most beautiful women in the word, and I've spent close to sixty percent of my life with you. Yes, of course there are times I muse about being with a younger, and more ticklish, girl, but, that is my id talking. I look around this apartment, and I look at you. When I dont piss you off, I have been fucking that body, and kissing and tickling those pretty feet for 24 years, and I couldnt be more lucky to do so. Please. I dont want to be apart, or a divorce, or seperation. I just want you" Mitch said.
Naomi stared at him, and cackled. "If that little speech is supposed to sweet talk me into bed, you have a lot of work to do, buster" Naomi said, in a cutting manner. "Nai, you were the one who said you needed to think. You've had weeks to think. Please, tell me what you want" Mitch said. Naomi sighed. "What if I wanted to leave this island, and I wanted you to stop tickling me, or having me stand barefoot on ladders, or I wanted you to stop smelling and touching my feet, because I am just damn tired of it. Could you deal with all of that, Mitchell?" Naomi shot back. "I wouldnt like it, but I'd have to deal with it. Is that what you want, Nai, to stop all that?" Mitch asked. Naomi sighed. "My id says, yes, but my rational principle knows you wouldnt stay with me very long if I did, and I wouldnt be stopping those things because I hated them, it would be more so to stick it to you. We dont have to stop those things. I just...get so GRRRRRR at you sometimes, Mitchell" Naomi said. "Nai, let's make love. I havent touched you in nearly a month. Let's tear down this wall, and try to make progress on this homestand. We cant go on like this" Mitch appealed. "I'm not clean, and I feel disgusting" Naomi replied. "So, let's go take a shower" Mitch offered. With that, the couple disrobed, and went into the shower. They showered, and touched one another, for the first time in a month. "Twenty four years I have been fucking that body, God, you are still so hot" Mitch said, breathlessly, his hands moving over Naomi's breasts, as she got all wet inside. When they came out of the shower, wet, they climbed into bed, where Naomi climbed on top of him, and they began having intercourse. "What we are doing doesnt solve our problems, but it feels so damn good" Naomi said, in heat. When the sex was over, Mitch was on top of Naomi, and went after her sides, giving them a tickle, without her being tied. She squealed, and slapped his hands away. "HEHEHE STAHP DONT TICKLE ME!" "Why not, Aussie? Youre my wife, and you're ticklish, so why the fuck cant I tickle you?" Mitch asked. "What we just did doesnt make everything right. Let's see how this homestand goes, before we make any plans" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and went off to sleep, this time beside Naomi, instead of on the couch.
The next night, the Good Guys began a series against the Pirates at the ballpark. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She fired eight shutout innings, as Paradise got only three runs. The three were enough, as she combined with Duff, to whitewash Pittsburgh, 3-0. That night, with no major developments, the couple went to it again, with Naomi initiating it. They got home, and Naomi led Mitch toward the bedroom. "Take off my shoes, American, you get my feet. If things continue okay on this homestand, who knows, maybe by the end, you'll even get a blowjob" Naomi said. Mitch removed Naomi's shoes, and put her leather scented bare feet up to his nose, giving him an instant erection. "Can I fuck you? I am so horny right now?" Mitch said, to no one in particular. "Yes, you can fuck me, American. We are going to rebuild slowly, and I cant promise how many ladders you're going to see me on this week, but let's just take this one day at a time" Naomi replied. The couple made love again, as they were trying to overcome. The series with Pittsburgh continued, with Gil Bellows pitching a three hit, 4-1 win on Tuesday night, and Charlize Theron losing a 2-0 game on Wednesday. Right then, things were tranquil between the couple, but, would it continue?
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counseling, the couple reported about their slow progress to the therapist. "We've had sex, and we are sleeping together, but, we are taking this one step at a time, not even we know what it means" Naomi said. That afternoon, with no one around, when Mitch and Naomi got home, Naomi spontaneously slipped off her shoes, and got the ladder, going up to the second to top step, and standing on her toes. When she came down, she had a smirk for Mitch. "Why did you do that?" He asked. "I did it, because I wanted to. Did you like it? If so, then dont ask any more stupid questions, and just take me inside, and fuck me as payment. If you're good, there will be more where that came from" Naomi shot back. The couple made love again that day, and it remained to be seen if the sex and physical activity was just a side show from all their problems, or the beginning of improvement.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell struggled, giving up four runs in six innings. The Good Guys, however, rallied from a 4-0 deficit, to score seven runs, and take away a 7-4 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 5-0 loss on Saturday night. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny, humid, 95 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate gritted it out for seven innings, allowing ten hits, but only two runs. The game was tied, 2-2 in the seventh, when the Good Guys scored three runs. The bullpen did the rest, in what would be a 5-2 victory. That night, when the couple got home, Naomi threw Mitch down on the bed, and began to undo his pants, going after his penis with her mouth. "What is this?" He said in astonishment. Naomi removed
her mouth from his penis. "Do you want me to do this? Then stop asking questions, shut the fuck up, and let me do it" Naomi said, dominantly. Naomi hungrily sucked Mitch's rock hard penis, the two of them not even undressed fully. Soon, he exploded with a rush into her mouth, and she promptly spit it into a cup. Mitch took a deep sigh, and said "Thank you" "You're welcome, American, I'm glad it made you happy" Naomi said.
St Louis came to town on Monday night, in the homestand';s final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He allowed only three runs, but lost, 3-0. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday. She allowed three runs in seven innings, as Paradise broke a 3-3 tie, with three runs in the seventh, to come away with a 6-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. Neve allowed three runs in five innings, and the Good Guys trailed, 3-1, before rallying for six runs. The bullpen nearly let it get away, but slammed the door, in what was a 7-5 Good Guy win, that finished off a six and three homestand. For the moment, the couple seemed to have cooled off the rhetoric, and, as they packed to head for Pittsburgh, it seemed that things had calmed down.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. The featured lee would be a mega hot cocktail waitress, with dark hair. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on the waitress' neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling the waitress on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed:HEHEHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEH! Working down, Left Fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling the waitress on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked some more:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at her feet, attacking the waitress's feet with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her toes and soles. The waitress went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the waitress was untied.
On Thursday night, with things better between them, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "We had a better homestand this time. Hopefully it will continue. Go off, play well, and I will see you in ten days": Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it had been an improved homestand. Now came a ten day trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well Mitch and Naomi are all over the map with their relationship. You never know whether they will be exploding at each other or loving each other. Anyway, another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it is a rollercoaster. One never knows which way it will go.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back