• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teeva Alien Tickles

White Lotus

TMF Novice
Hi.

Remember me ^^; :devil2:

This is actually my first official "New Thread"!!! :veryhappy :veryhappy

Bandito and I have been posting here for about a year now (wow - time flies), and I wanted to let you all know how much we have appreciated all of your kind support.

I hope you like the colored version of this pic. For whatever reason, it was a tough one to do. The character is Fmilling's sexy alien Teeva! Bandito originally drew this awhile back as a tutorial for drawing foreshortened feet - I only hope I did it justice...it's not everyday you get to color a sexy green alien!

Oh, and if you want to see another fun and sexy tickle pic - I'll be posting an exclusive pic to my DA page in the next week! Visit the link below, and it'll be posted very soon...

Also - check out Bandito's DA page if you want some sexy spoilers for the new comic (see animated sig below.) He has posted ALL the costume sketches for it! (more shameless plugs... :manicd: )

Thanks again - and we look very forward to posting lots of fun pics here very soon :)

Bye for now,
WL

I love you white lotus. The way you colored her soles is phenomenal,and I love how you did her nipples. Your coloring is beyond awesome.

Hooray for White Lotus!

At last the great White Lotus posts here on TMF! Your work with Bandito is easily the best among among all the free art posted here :bowing: :wub: :2poke:

Rage-
Wow...thank you! I'm honored to have such a great fan like you - thank you so much!!! I'm glad you liked the feet - fmilling was very particular about how they should be done and so I'm glad you like it as well!!!

TickleFur-
"Great White Lotus"...hmmm...I like the sound of that! :Kiss1: Thank you for the compliments my friend!

-WL

Rage said:
I love you white lotus...

No he doesn't! I do! I'm the one who truly loves you!

:triangle:

Great work as always. I'm actually familiar with both of your DA pages and love the stuff there. Keep up the great work!

Let's not argue about who loves me more - you can all love me equally! :dogpile:

And thank you, Dave!!! :cat:

I've always loved the mushroom cloud over Teeva's head. What a great touch!

White Lotus, your work takes Bandito's awe inspiring creations to even greater heights. You are the perfect team.

With Less than a week until the release of the highly anticipated Bounce of the Dragon! :xpulcy: I'm sure the two of you can't wait to see the reaction of the fans. I think they will be floored! I can tell you I was... :bowing:

Morandilas
MTJ PUblishing

:wowzer: Thank you so much for the compliments, Morandilas. You shower me too much with them - better watch out or my head will get very big... :redheart:

Bandito and I are "bouncing" :xpulcy: with joy over the new comic and it's release date next week - can't wait to hear what everyone thinks! I only hope they enjoy it as much as you did! ;)

Thanks again everyone!
WL

As usual, you knocked me out with your coloring, lotus. That is a really interesting green.

You always remind me of Lynn Varley (who colors all of Frank Millers work and did the colors for the backgrounds of 300) with your choices, because she too has a way of making ordinary colors into extraordinary ones.

WOW, thank you, MTP Jeff - you rock!!!

I appreciate the compliments, and wow - a comparison to such incredible comics as well; thank you!!! :justlips:

I really hope you end up liking Bounce of the Dragon - please let us know!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back