• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Minerals, Lakes, And Rivers Visitors. Then, Backpedaling, Into The Fire

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began by winning two out of three in Pittsburgh, before losing two out of three, in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the California teams.
While Mitch was away, the brief honeymoon period that existed between Naomi and him, during the previous homestand, suddenly evaporated. The couple retreated, into nights of screaming matches on the computer, and the telephone. One had to wonder: If this couple was so unhappy, why not just end things, and move on, to a happier existence, even apart? The answer to that was, that, including the time when they dated, before getting married, they both had a quarter century invested in each other. They would be forever intertwined, due to having three grown kids, and one day grandchildren. They could never really just "Dump" each other. Therefore, in spite of the unhappiness, they were determined to do everything in their power to make their relationship work, even if it meant arguing, or unhappiness, at times.
When Mitch arrived home, the couple was in a bad place with one another. He went to the guest room, but really couldn't sleep. If he entertained any thoughts about leaving, he also knew that, unless he left the island, or retired from baseball, or Naomi retired, and decided to go back to acting, he would only be in a situation where, he would be living in a different apartment, but still have to see Naomi every day at the ballpark. In reality, both Mitch and Naomi didn't 100% know why they stayed. Naomi had often said to Mitch on many occasions: "I'm waiting for you to return to the man I fell in love with". Mitch at one point told her that he felt like they had fallen out of love, long ago, and were just going through the motions, even with the sex, during even the calmer periods, and were maintaining a relationship based on civility, instead of love. One night, on the computer, Naomi told Mitch:"I still love you, Mitchell, and I hope you still love me. I wouldnt be here if I didn't still love you, and I dont think you would be here if you didnt still love me. I dont think we are staying together for the kids, or the 25 years, or anything. I think, we are staying together, because that love is still there, for both of us, and, we just have to get through these problems, to make our way back to the beginning, of why we really fell in love, and why we really have stayed together all these years" Naomi said.
With all those complexities swirling around, the Good Guys had baseball business to take care of, which began on Monday night, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate got hit relatively hard, but managed to limit the damage to three runs over seven innings. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, before the Good Guys pushed the go ahead run across. Hilary Duff finished the game in the ninth, and Paradise had a 4-3 win. Gil Bellows took the ball on Tuesday night. He allowed only one run in eight innings. Once again, the game was tied in the eighth, when Ed Burns hit a Grand Slam homer. The Good Guys had no trouble putting down the Giants that night, and came away with a 5-1 victory. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. She allowed only three runs in six innings, a quality start. Paradise, however, got no runs whatsoever, and took a 3-0 loss.
Thursday was an off day. That day, as they always did, the couple went to their counesling session. "While he was on the road, we talked on the computer one night, and he told me he felt like we have fallen out of love. I dont feel that way. I still love him, and, while he might feel he's fallen out of love with me at times, he apparently must still love me, or I think he would have left. We just have to get through our problems, so we can get back to our roots, of why we fell in love" Naomi said, with belief in her marriage, and also hope, that things would get better.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. Neve pitched six innings, allowing three runs. Once again, the game went to the eighth, when Paradise scored two runs, and shut the Padres down in the ninth, for a 5-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 6-0 battering on Saturday night. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny, blazing hot, 93 degree day, in front of a crowd, that was once again held down, due to the extreme heat. Kate could only go six innings, having thrown 105 laborous pitches. She allowed two runs, and left trailing, 2-0. The Good Guys trailed by that score in the seventh, when they suddenly erupted for four runs, on two homers. The bullpen put San Diego away in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 4-2 win.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series before the Good Guys would go to the West Coast. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He was hit hard, allowing four runs in six innings. Paradise managed to tie the game, but in the ninth, with the score tied, Hilary Duff allowed a home run, and the Good Guys took a 5-4 setback. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She was magnificent, firing a two hit, 3-0 shutout. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a hazy, humid, 90 degree Wednesday afternoon, in front of a large crowd, that was again not a sellout, due to the blistering heat. Neve kept the team in the game, allowing three runs in seven innings. Paradise trailed, 3-1 in the seventh, before they tied the game in the seventh, and went ahead in the eighth, scoring three runs, on an Ed Burns homer. Hilary Duff allowed the Dodgers to load the bases in the ninth, but got the outs she needed, as Paradise emerged with a 6-3 win, that completed a six and three homestand. The team had gotten the wins they needed on the field, but, off the field, the troubles between Mitch and Naomi continued.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Padres. The Weather Channel had a crew stationed in Nassau that week, reporting on the general weather conditions of the Bahamas. The featured lee that night would be cute Weather Channel anchor Heather Tesch. She was tied in a bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Heather's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHE! Working down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Heather on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEEHEHE! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling Heather on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Heather's bare feet, and attacked them with his fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Heather went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Heather was untied.
On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to head to San Fransisco, and the next road trip. The homestand had been a cold one. Seperate rooms, no sex, or tickling. Before he left, Naomi said: "I know we are having unhappy times, but we need to see this through. For ourselves, and our grown children, and for every reason. Go off, play well, have a good trip, and I will be here waiting for you, as always, when you get back" Mitch nodded, picked up his suitcase, and went out the door, to the airport, and his flight to California.
So, it had been a rocky homestand, of coldness, little love, and friction. A California road trip was next on the agenda for Mitch and the Good Guys. What would happen after that? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well I guess the respite during last home stand was only a brief glimpse of light and then the darkness settled back in. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, the good times didnt last long. We;ll see what happens next.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back