• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Secrets are Out (M/F)

TickleGoddess06

TMF Regular
The Secrets are Out
By: Ticklegoddess06

Kristen was a beautiful 19 year old girl. She didn’t meet the standards of some guys but she met the standards of others. She always dreamed of having the perfect guy, the one guy that would make everything great, the one that would offer true love.

As Valentine’s Day rolled around Kristen became depressed, the holiday always made her realized what she didn’t have. As two days passed she met a wonderful stranger, a man, named Wes. He was everything she ever wanted in a guy, smart, funny, athletic, romantic, honest, he was without a doubt, the perfect man. They immediately hit it off and started seeing each other, their relationship was quiet but noticeable, as the couple didn’t want to draw attention. Kristen (Kris for short) had a secret, one that she was afraid would change things in the relationship. He had a fetish, an obsession with tickling. It was her favorite past time. Wes was very ticklish and any chance she got, she took advantage of it. Those were playful, now it was time to get serious.

Kris took Wes by the hand and led him into her bedroom. She looked up at him, opening her mouth but unable to find the words. She bites down on her lip, walking away from him as she sits firmly on the bed.

“Darling, what’s wrong?” asked Wes.

She wanted to confess but her nerves wouldn’t let her. So, she sat there, staring at the wall, hoping that the night would end and she could have tomorrow. Wes wasn’t going to just let this go, so he continued to push.

“Talk to me, what’s wrong? Why are you acting weird?”

She sighed, laying back on her bed, her arms above her head. Wes looked at her, admiring her beautiful body up and down. He notices her short has raised up and takes the opportunity to quickly poke her stomach. She jumps, bringing her arms down to protect her stomach. Wes smiled at her, nodding his head before taking action. His hands attack her left side, wiggling into her side as she squirmed and laughed.

“HAHAHAHASTAHAHAHP”

She struggled to shove him away but she was starting to fall weak. As they continued to struggle, he grabbed both her arms and raised them above her head, bringing her flat on her back. He smiled and let her catch her breath.

“Breathe. While doing that, are you going to tell me what’s wrong or not?”

She thought of what the outcome would be. She tells him the truth and he calls her a freak, dumping her and leaving her alone yet again, heartbroken or she continues to hide the secret, gets tortured by her love and secretly enjoys every minute of it. As she ponder her decision Wes grew tired and decided to take action. He climbed around to her upper body, quickly setting himself on her arms, leaving his hands available to free roam her body. Kristen struggled at her predicament.

“Umm -- Wes, what are you doing?”

He never says a word staring down at her body, realizing her stomach has yet again been exposed. He leans forward a bit, starting his hands at her waist and brings his fingers slowly around to her sides and up them, his nails gliding against her skin. She jerked and squirmed, giggling from his touch.

“Please, don’t, I can’t take it.”

She begged and pleaded, she struggled her hardest but there was no escape for her. Her nipples started to grow hard as her excitement started to rise. She prayed he didn’t notice as his hands continued to glide across her body, teasing her. His hands make a stop at her ribs, causing her to become more nervous. He starts gently tapping his fingers against her ribs, pretending to be plotting an attack.

“Hmm… where are you ticklish?”

She started laughing nervously, awaiting another tickle attack. Her torture was her pleasure and she couldn’t fit her feeling. He decided to stop toying and starting squeezing her ribs. Her reaction sent a feeling through him, he’s never gotten from this type of situation. He continued to tickle her, his fingers dancing along her ribs as if he was tickling the ivories, taking a chance to squeeze them, poke them and continuously taunt her. She tried to plead through her laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE! …HAHAHAHAH NO….HAHAHAHA DON’T…. STOP!!!”

He chuckled, stopping his attack only to tease her.

“Did you say “don’t stop”? Well, if you really don’t want me to.”

He brought his hands right under her breast, digging his fingers in and working them rapidly, sending her into a whole new set of belly laughs and squirming. As her breathing got heavier, his feelings got stronger. The more he tortured her, the more excited she became. Wes tried to distract himself bring his fingers to her underarms, tickling them in gently circles and then rapid spider like movements but the more he made her squirm and laugh, the harder he fount himself getting. He tried to end this quick.

“Had enough?” he asked

“God, yes, Wes, please, stop.” she begged.

“Then tell me what’s wrong?” he stared at her upside down, a concerned look on his face.

She opens her mouth again but closes her eyes. He shrugs trying to think of what would break her. He gently slides her shirt up, bringing it up to her breast. He slowly works his fingers down her stomach, stopping at her waist. He lightly drags his fingers across her waist, she flinches, jumps and giggles, struggling her hardest.

“Okay, okay, seriously, do not tickle me there. I mean it!”

He ignored her attempt to be demanding and start squeezing her waist. Kristen immediately burst out into deep laughter, squirming her hardest yet. She desperately tried to move away from his hands but to no avail, each move she makes to escape his hands just speeds up the tickling process. Her body continued to work against her as he released something, he shouldn’t have heard.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHTAHAHAHAP…MMMM STHAHAHAHAP”

In between her laughter a moan had escaped her lips. Wes climbs off of her arms, he climbs off the bed and looks at her a small smile on his face.

“Did you just moan?” he asked jokingly.

Her face turned red as she sat up, pulling her shirt down. She turned to look at him, her eyes trying not to make contact as she rubbed the back of her neck.

“yeah, see, umm -- I kind of have this fetish for tickling. I just didn’t know…”

During her sentence Wes climbs back onto the bed, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close and laying a passionate kiss on her. She pulls away looking at him with a smile.

“What was that for?” she asked curiously.

“I never fount tickling to be a turn on, until I was tickling you.”

Wes and Kristen would go on to have an amazing night. A very “funny” and passionate night. Her joy would soon turn to pain. Kristen arrives at Wes’ house for a surprise. She steps up onto his porch, adjusting her skirt, fussing with her hair. She takes a deep breath and knocks. A young man opens the door.

“Can I help you?”

“Umm, yeah, is Wes here?”

“Oh yeah, he said he was expecting you. Come in.”

Kristen takes caution as she stepped into his place. She kept in eye on the young man as she tried to look around.

“Can I ask who you are?” She questioned him nervously.

“Oh, he never told you about me? I’m David, I’m Wes’ roommate. You’re his girlfriend right?”

“Yeah, that’ll be me. I’m --”

“You’re Laura right? He talks about you all the time. Can‘t get enough of ya”

Kristen’s heart had stopped. She looked at him confusingly. She shook her head no and started backing toward the door.

“No, I would be Kristen. He’s dating my best friend, Laura?”

David attempts to speak but Kristen just leaves. She gets back into her car, her eyes started turning red as she cried against her steering wheel. She takes a deep breath and grabbed her cell phone. She called her other best friend.

“Kat? It’s Kirsten. I need your help, plotting some revenge.”

Kristen starts up her car and pulls away from the home.

The sequel will be Katalina helping Kristen get tickle torture revenge on her two timing boyfriend. I know that doesn't sound like torture but wait until you read what happens.

A Third installment will be Kat and Kristen getting revenge on Laura, the bitch of a friend.

So, anyway, tell me what you think, rate/hate, suggestions...

Loved it, loved it, loved it! :redheart:

That was so well written! yes you definately have to write a sequal.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back