• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Flower Delivery

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather
I would like to thank my dearest friend Nicole. Through our intriguing, fulfilling and wonderfully intimate conversations over the years, she has provided me with much inspiration for this story.

The Flower Delivery by Feathery

I send her a bouquet of roses to her office. They are delivered to her desk, and she is surprised but quite charmed by my gift. This also attracts admiring glances from her coworkers in her office. She leans over to smell the flowers, but in the middle of the bouquet, she notices a small box with a ribbon tied around it. She takes the box and opens it. Inside the box, she finds a note, with a thin leather wristband and a small feather. The note reads:

"Darling... when you get this, I want you to tie the leather band around your wrist. Then, periodically, I want you to caress yourself with the feather. It could be the side of your cheek, your neck or your arm. This is to make you conscious and aware of the sensuous and erotic pleasures that await you when you get home, my sweet."

She follows the instructions, and ties the band around her right wrist, then finding a vacant office, slowly caresses her cheek and neck with the feather, which sends shivers up and down her body. For the rest of the day at work, her skin is flush and tingly, as all she can barely think about is when she is out of her office clothes, deliciously bound to the bed... so soft and vulnerable. Completely in the throes of such sumptuous and tantalizing delights that I will provide her!

When she gets home from work, I stand behind the door, and before she can turn on the light switch in the entrance foyer, I whisper for her to just stand still... not to move. I quickly take a black silk scarf and place it over her eyes, tying the ends gently, but firmly behind her head. I take her briefcase from her hand, resting it to the floor. Then I slowly begin to unbutton her suit jacket, feeling her body shivering and trembling, yet she does not speak. She only is breathing heavily, as the last button of her jacket is undone, and I slowly peel this garment off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Next, I gingerly and deliberately undo the buttons along the front of her silky blouse, opening the front, un tucking it from her skirt, gliding it down off her arms and lovely torso. She shivers more, as she feels the cool air against her exposed skin, and sighs a breathless sigh. I unfasten a button to her skirt, pulling down a zipper in the back, allowing it to fall down around her ankles.

Now as I have her down to her silky black bra and panties and high heels, I take her by the hand, helping her to step out of her shoes and skirt, and guide her in to the bedroom. I look down at the bed, as I have everything in place for this moment. A set of four padded leather cuffs is tied with scarves to the posts at the four corners of the bed, resting on the satin sheets. I bring her over to the bed, and I stand behind her again, slowly unhooking the clasp to her bra, sliding it off her, watching with delight, as her beautiful breasts pour out of her dainty cups. Her pert nipples are already stiff and hard with anticipation, as I gently guide her onto the bed, making sure her head is resting comfortably on the pillows. Then I secure the cuffs at the head of the bed around her lovely wrists, guiding her body down so that her arms are outwardly stretched away from her torso. Before I secure her ankles, I slowly, sensuously glide her silky panties off her gyrating hips, down her creamy soft thighs and off her legs. This sensation tickles her, as she squeals and giggles with girlish delight! I fasten the cuffs at the foot of the bed around her slim ankles, rendering her legs spread apart, so that she is now in a defenseless and vulnerable spread eagle position. I look down at her, my eyes filled with her erotic beauty... lying there so deliciously naked and helpless! I get on the bed next to her, whispering in her ear, as she pants with anticipation... "Oh, Darling... you look so beautiful.... so lovely... and now, for the moment I wrote to you about!"

She trembles when she hears my words, as I reach under the pillow for the long, soft fluffy plume I placed there for this special occasion! "Yes, now My Sweet", as I kiss her full red lips, taking the feather and lightly stroking her outstretched right arm with it. She shivers and sighs the moment my fluffy instrument touches her soft skin, and as I go up and down her arm with it, her hands make tight fists, her beautiful body twists and turns, and her jaw clenches in response to my tender touches. Next, I glide the feather over her right shoulder, up around her neck, along her collarbone and over to her left arm, where I repeat my slow and steady up and down motions along her tender skin. Now her head moves back and forth, side to side, biting her lip. Her whole body tensed, twitching and squirming in reaction to my subtle traces of my feather along her bound limbs!

As I touch her inner elbows with the tip of my plume, it brings her to the point of increased agitated body movements, with such seductive writhing. But when my feather travels down her upper arm and arrives against her right armpit, she can no longer contain herself, bursting into gales of delicious giggles and laughter, her body squirming and writhing in a most provocative manner! "Hahahahahaha... oh no not there... hehehehehehehe... Oh God it tickles!" Drawing slow lazy circles around and around her delightfully exposed armpits with the tip of the feather, first her right, then over to the left. Gently teasing and tickling the sweet and tender skin, the soft, fluffy fibers of my feather lightly caressing these precious and intimate parts of her beautiful body... so open and available to me! Her lovely laughter fills the bedroom, as I swirl my feather under her arms, then around her beautiful breasts... the soft tender sides, undersides, and back to her armpits again, all with gentle circular fluid motions. "Hehehehehehehe... Oh please... oh oh... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha!" Her sweet breasts are as delectably ticklish as her armpits, as they jiggle and bounce playfully in response to my tickly touches. Her nipples are hard, erect and all pebbly in texture as I begin to tease them with my feathery tip... precious nipples just aching to be kissed and licked and sucked! And they are so sensitive and ticklish, so red and stiff and swollen from my erotic attentions, in contrast to her soft supple milky white breast flesh, jiggling helplessly with each loving kiss of my fluffy plume!

"Hahahahahaha... Oh oh.. it tickles so much... you're driving me crazzzzzzzzeeeeeeeehehehehehehe!" I smile down at her blindfolded face, the black scarf in beautiful contrast to her lovely white skin and full red lips. "Oh, My Darling, but your sweet nipples are so tickly!" "Oh God yes... please... hehehehehe!" I stop my feathery attentions for a moment, giving her a chance to catch her breath from laughing. I kiss her lips, still giggling slightly in aftermath to the teasing sensations, her bosom heaving slightly, and her body quivering. As I kiss her, I whisper in her ear, "Oh you do love it so, don't you, My Sweet! Tell me you love it?"

"Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss! I do love it!" she purrs, as I gently nibble her earlobe and kiss the side of her delicate neck. "I feel so helpless and vulnerable!" "And you love how I'm touching you, Darling?" I ask, still kissing her neck, then running my lips along her collarbone. "Yes, but the way you're teasing me is also driving me crazy! Please... make me cum!" I look over to see the lips of her sweet pussy opened, her luscious folds glistening with her love juice like the precious petals of a flower blooming in spring, dripping with the moist morning dew. I gently take her breast in the cup of my hand, reminding me of a delicious white cream puff with a succulent red cherry on top. Then I slowly rotate the tip of my feather around and around her engorged nipple... that sweet cherry... so stiff and red! Making it stand and rise as if awakened by the sun for the first time! Lovely squeals of laughter coming from her lips, as my tickly touches are having their way with her tenderness, as I go back and forth to each nipple with my feathery attentions. Her lovely breast flesh jiggling in the palm of my hand as she giggles rapturously to the loving strokes of my plume.

Next, I slowly glide my feathery instrument up and down the softness of her unprotected sides, from her armpits, to the sides of her breasts, down her ribs, then to her waist and back up again. Gentle fluid caresses, up and down each side... the feather licking up and down the length of her delightfully writhing torso! Her hips and thighs gyrating so sensuously, her belly undulating so erotically, as the feather teases and tickles her so. "Hahahahahahaha... Oh oh... oh it tickles so much... it's making me so... so... sssssssssehehehehehehehehehehe!" Her masked head turning from side to side, her beautiful mouth in a lovely fixed grin. Then I swirl my feather around and around her sumptuous belly... the feather kissing her cute girlish belly button... playfully darting in and out of this precious part of her. The tickly fibers teasing and tickling her silky smooth skin, especially the tender lower portion of her soft belly... goading her into sensual spasms of squeals, giggles and uncontrolled laughter. She completely succumbs to the tantalizing touches... the tingling, so excruciatingly erotic. As I pass the feather lightly over her gyrating pelvis, her hips thrusting up and down, her body quivering, the soft yielding flesh of her breasts, belly, bottom and thighs jiggling like sensuous jelly! "Hahahahahaahahaha... Oh my God... oh my God!" I slowly run the feathery tip over her voluptuous hips and along the sweet creases where her thighs meet her hips and across her freshly waxed mound... so smooth and nude! "Hehehehehehehe... Oh no... it tickles tickles tickles... aaaaaaaaahhahahahahaha!"

I take a break from my tender torments, letting her rest for a moment again. She lies there, panting, quivering, as I lean over and kiss her lips. Then I kiss my way down her lovely neck, down her chest and to her breasts, taking each delicious nipple in turn with my mouth, gently sucking, licking. She thrusts her bosom forward to me, as if wanting me to take in as much of her beautiful breast flesh in my mouth as possible, and I respond in kind by kissing her breasts with such rapture, such loving passion. "Ohhhh... please take me... please! I need you now!” she coos, as I slowly kiss my way down her exquisite body and take my position at the foot of the bed between her parted legs and outstretched feet, with my plume in hand!

I slowly swirl my feather around her feet, rendered so sweet and vulnerable with the cuffs around her shapely ankles. My activities are immediately rewarded with the most delightful reactions, of giddy girlish giggles, laughter, squeals and inarticulate protests! "Hahahahahahahahaha... Oh no no no no! Not there pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezehehehehehehehehehe!" Her beautiful twisting and turning from side to side, as much as her restraints will allow her to move, is a vision to behold! But move she does, so sensuously, like an erotic dance of lust and desire, as I gently glide my plume back and forth between her wiggling toes. The soft tickly fibers kissing the tender silky skin between her toes, sending her to delightful, yet maddening spasms of passion throughout her body. I gently slide my feather along the soft bottoms of her feet, watching the voluptuous, supple flesh of her breasts, belly and thighs roll and jiggle as she writhes and squirms, responding to every tender pass of my feather. "Oh God... Oh please...hehehehehehehe...ahhhhhhahahahahahaha... please it's soooooooooo ticklish!"

I gently glide my plume up the length of her lovely legs... nice slow, fluid up and down movements, as if I were painting a beautiful picture... her luxurious skin is my canvas! Teasing and tickling her shapely calves, and then paying special attention to her knees and behind her knees, driving her wild into convolutions of delirious ticklish laughter, giggles and shrieks! "Hahahahahahahaha... no not my kneesssssssssssssssshehehehehehe!" Then gliding my feather up along her jiggling, quivering baby soft thighs... so creamy and smooth, sending her to fits of exquisite erotic ecstasy, as my feather caresses her. I watch with such pleasure, the tears of joyous ticklish laughter streaming down her cheeks out from under her blindfold. And between her sumptuous parted legs, her sweet nectar dripping from her fruit! Her ripened lips parted, puckering with pleasure... the luscious effects of her passion oozing from her pink, tender sweetness! Her thighs and bottom so warm and moist with her precious dew.

"Hahahahahahaha... Oh please... I can't... hahahahahahaha.... heehehehe... Ohhhhhhhhh... I beg you... please take me... I'm dying!" I rest my feather down for the moment, and gently massage her agitated quivering thighs with my hands. She's just lying there... vibrating with the affects of my soft, tender torments. Then I unfasten the cuffs on her ankles and gently reposition her, so that she is now lying on her stomach with her arms outstretched in front of her head, her wrist cuffs bound together. I refasten the cuffs on her ankles, keeping her lovely lower limbs spread apart again, so that her lovely bound body now resembles that of an inverted "Y". She begins to giggle, "Oh no, now what?" I move her hair gently over to one side, kissing the back of her neck, "Mmmmmm... Oooooo, Darling, you'll find out soon enough! Hehe!"

I gently move her hair to one side, and lightly caress the back of her neck with my feather, making her shiver and giggle. "Hehehehehe... Oh no please... not my neck, ooooooooooo!" Slow, measured and even up and down strokes on her tender skin, the sides and back of her neck, then her shoulders and shoulder blades. "Eeeeeeeeeeee.... oh that tickles... hahahahaha!" I verbally tease her as I tickle her unprotected sides with my plume... making jestful references to her soft, tender skin and how sensitive she is! "Yes... yes so sensiiiiiiiiiitivvvehehehehehehehe!" Lightly gliding my swirling feather on either side of her lovely torso, from her armpits, to the sides of her jiggling breasts, up and down her ribs, and along her waist and gyrating hips. The effect on her is so delightfully enticing to watch, as she twists from side to side, bucking up and down, writhing, squirming, as much as her restraints will allow. All the time her uncontrolled laughter, giggles and squeals fill the room, as my fluffy feather licks up and down her tender body!

Next, I run my feathery instrument up and down her spine, from the nape of her sweet neck, down to the small of her back. The way she responds to my teasing attentions is a site to behold, as her beautiful breasts, bottom and thighs jiggle and quiver with each loving pass of my feather. Her lovely contortions make for quite an erotic spectacle, as she frantically pulls against her restraints, her precious girlish giggling and laughing arousing me so, as I caress her back. "Oh my God... oh my God! Hahahahahaha... hehehehehehehehe!" Upon teasing her spine with a few more passes, I venture down to he feet again, where I tease and tickle her toes and soles, driving her into near maddening spasms of delirious laughter, giggles, shrieks and inarticulate pleadings! "Oh no! Not my feet again! Hahahahahahaha... it's so ticklish... pleeeeeeeeeeezehehehehehehehehe!'

I run my feather up and down her long lovely legs, from her shapely calves, to the back of her knees, to her creamy smooth thighs, which delightfully quiver with each enticing stroke of my plume! "You're driving me crazy....hehehehehehehehehehe!" Up and down the length of her twitching, shaking limbs I go, until I arrive to her beautiful bottom, jiggling and shaking in anticipation to what I will do next!

She immediately squeezes her buttocks together tightly, in response to my feathery tip; slowly circling it's way around and around those beautiful twin globes of luscious flesh! Her skin there is so velvety soft, like creamy butter. So smooth and supple, full and round. And to go with her baby softness is such incredible sensitivity and tenderness, which I seek to exploit with fervor and passion! My teasing attentions create a delightful spectacle, as she bursts into wild spontaneous shrieks, giggles and unrestrained laughter, along with mindless incantations and pleadings! "Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Oh God no no no no no nooooooooohohohohehehehehehehehehe... pleeeeeeeeeeeeezehehehehe!" As my plume lightly teases the soft tender flesh of her bottom so sweetly, her whole body shakes, twists, turns and writhes! She bucks up and down on the bed, as much as she can, reacting to my subtle teasing! Her gyrating, grinding hips making her beautiful bottom jiggle and quiver like sensuous jelly, thrashing wildly on the bed as I tickle her sweet cheeks.

"Oh Darling! Don't you love it? It's so soft and sweet... isn't it Angel?", I playfully ask her, as my fluffy instrument kisses her tender cheeks, gliding along the lovely creases, where her thighs meet her jiggly bottom! "It's driving me insaaaaaaaaneneneeneneheheheheheheheheehehe... it's so tickly! Hahahahahahahahahaha!' "Tell me you love it, Precious! Come on... admit it... you love it so much, don't you!" As I softly caress her tender crack, with slow fluid up and down motions, the feathery tip tickling this sensuous part of her! I continue to tease and giggle, "Say you love it... say you love it!" While verbally teasing her, I gently spread her sumptuous cheeks apart with my left hand, thus allowing my feather complete access to her sweet anus. I slowly and softly swirl my plume against her tender hole, the teasing fluffy fibers tickling and tantalizing this lovely and intimate part of her body. I can only imagine how excruciatingly ticklish this is for her, as the teasing feather goads her into maddening fits of squealing, laughing and sensuous convulsions, accompanied with spasmodic thrashing, jiggling and squirming! "Aaaahhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha... ok ok ok... I love it! I love it! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!"

She is completely in the throes of mindless ticklish laughter and giggles, and I no longer need to hold her cheeks apart, as her voluptuous bottom is totally reduced to jelly! My roaming plume feathering her luscious anus, now almost puckering in reaction to my tickly toy! The feather licking and kissing her sweet spot, driving her to create the most erotic bodily motions... her hips gyrating and swaying, her beautiful bottom flesh and thighs jiggling... such sensuous, seductive movements intoxicating me with desire! And I can see how my attentions are having such desired effects on her as well, as her lush creamy nectar oozes from the lips of her precious fruit! "Oh God please... I beg you... I need to cum... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I smile and continue tickling her squirming bottom with my feather, but then sliding my right hand underneath her...

As my feathery tip swirls around and around her tender, intimate place between her shaking, quivering cheeks, I glide my hand between her jiggling parted thighs. I immediately feel her wetness... her luscious cream oozing from her vaginal lips! I gently part her moist, precious folds with my thumb and middle finger, and lightly tickle her labia with the tip of my index finger. Her responses are so incredibly erotic, as her hips gyrate and thrust harder against the bed, the flesh of her bottom jiggling so sensuously as I tease her warm, wet tenderness. A lovely mixture of sweet moans and giggles emit from her hungry mouth, as I finger and play with her, her entire body shivering and quaking with exquisite spasms of lust and desire!

My feather steadily continues to tickle her tender anus, as I gently and slowly penetrate her with my finger. My entire hand is now slick with her creamy love juice, as I lovingly massage her warm, wet sugar walls with my fingers. Her moans and sighs become more pronounced, almost relentless, in reaction to having her anus tickled, simultaneously to my sensual and erotic fingering of her. At this point, I cease feathering her sweet hole, and attend to this lovely part of her by slowly inserting my thumb inside, so slick and lubricated with her cum. Her anal cavity is so warm and wet, my thumb massaging her rectum, as I tickle and tease her vaginal lips, labia and clit.

I take hold of my plume in my left hand, and gently swirl it against her armpits, the sides of her breasts and her ribs. The addition of this erotic feathering, in concert to having both of her luscious cavities probed and explored is having the most desirous effect on her! Her moaning increasing to maddening screams and shrieks, her body shaking in unrelenting spasms and convulsions! I find her pleasure spot, with slow, gentle "come hither" motions against her throbbing clit. Her body quaking and shivering with my thumb deep inside her, the feather tickling under her arms. Her hips pounding the bed with full, steady rhythmic thrusts, her luscious cum oozing all over her thighs and my hand as I milk her with my fingers! Waves of warm passion flood inside her body as she tenses, frantically tugging against her restraints, as she screams and moans with all consuming erotic pleasure!

After her delicious climax, she is incredibly sensitive and ticklish, as my fingers continue to linger between her thighs. "Hahahahahaha... no more... no more please, I can't stand it! It's too ticklish please! Hehehehehehehe!" I take some pity, and discontinue my sensuous attentions, putting down my feather as well. I undo the cuffs on her ankles, and gently turn her over on her back. I position myself next to her, removing her blindfold, but leaving her wrists cuffed and shacked to the bed, her arms still outstretched over her head. I kiss her sweetly... caressing her warm, soft flesh... her body still quivering and shaking with pleasure! As I caress the inner portion of her arms, she giggles again...

"Oh my, Darling... but you are so sensitive, aren't you?" I teasingly ask, as I continue to lightly stroke the tender skin of her upper arms with my fingertips, softly kissing her giggling mouth. "Hehehehehe... Oh yes... ooooooooooo... I'm very sensitive after I cum... no please... hahahahahahahaha!" As I begin to draw slow lazy circles around the creamy and smooth skin under her arms with my fingers, she erupts in delightful seductive spasms of forced ticklish laughter and giggles! "Hahahahaha... Oh no not that... hehehehehehe!" From her mouth, I kiss up and down her soft, smooth neck, still lightly tickling her beautifully exposed armpits with the tips of my fingers, prompting her to swoon in a beautiful concert of sighs, giggles, moans and laughter... accompanied with a delicious display of sensuous bodily gestures... squirming, writhing, twisting and turning! Her legs moving and swaying in such an erotic and provocative manner, her hips gyrating... her pelvis twitching and thrusting.

My mouth arrives at her armpits and I kiss and lick the sweet skin, my hands cupping and gently squeezing and massaging her breasts... lightly pinching and playing with her nipples. I gently tickle the sides of her breasts and wiggle my fingers around her engorged nipples... so incredibly stiff and erect! I love the feeling of her soft jiggling breast flesh in my hands, bouncing playfully as I tickle her... the taste of her luscious armpits as I bathe her there with my tongue. She looks down helplessly, yet adoringly, through tear soaked eyes... watching me tongue tickle her tender armpits, and then at my fingers wiggling playfully all over her breasts "Hahahahahahaha... Oh my God... it's so ticklish... Ohhhhhhhhhhheheehehehehehe!" Then I kiss and lick her breasts, while lightly tickling her armpits with my fingertips... her sweet bosom shaking and jiggling against my lips as she giggles and laughs in reaction to my teasing attentions! "Eeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehehe... you're driving me craaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzehehehehehehe!" I take each nipple in turn in my mouth... slowly and softly suckling her precious morsels of sweet flesh... so swollen and aroused by my tender affections. My fingers dancing under arms, as well as along the sides of her writhing torso, as I lightly roll her nipples between my lips... gently flicking my tongue against the tips! "Oh God.. Oh God..... hehehehehehehehehehehe!" I can feel her growing wetness again underneath me... as I suckle and tickle her tender and precious flesh... savoring her taste... her soft textures, as I worship her body with my mouth and fingers!

"Hahahahahahahaha... Oh please... Ohhhhhhehehehehe!" I pause from my tickly attentions and let her rest and catch her breath for a moment or two. I come over to her, kissing her sweetly and smooth the dampened hair from her brow. Her body vibrating and twitching slightly from my affections. Her baby soft skin is so incredibly sensitive, as the slightest touch or kiss prompts her to moan, giggle or squirm. The erotic effects of my teasing and loving her body are unmistakable and so pronounced! The goose bumps covering her soft skin, her nipples so hard and erect... so pebbly in texture. Sweet morsels of precious flesh standing at attention, begging to be kissed and licked and sucked! Her freshly shaved mound, vaginal lips and inner thighs glistening with her creamy love juice. Her luscious ooze... as if each kiss and caress was milking her body with pleasure and desire!

I kiss and lick my way down her neck, along her heaving bosom, and to her sides... so deliciously soft and unprotected. I begin to lick up and down her right side, my warm, wet tongue teasing her delicate ribs, while my fingers lightly dance up and down her left side, as if playing her ribs like a sensuous piano! "Oh no no noooooooo hehehehehehehehehe... hahaahahahahahahaha!" I tell her how delicious she tastes, as I take turns licking up and down the sides of her writhing torso, wiggling my fingers along the side that isn't receiving attention from my mouth. I am completely intoxicated with arousal and desire, as I her listen to her seductive laughter and moans, the sweet taste of her skin and her erotic bodily movements in response to my loving teases and tickles.

Her beautiful belly undulating like gentle waves when my mouth arrives there... in response to my excruciatingly soft kisses and tender licks. My tongue slowly swirling around and around her luscious belly flesh... a lovely expanse of creamy smooth skin! The tip of my tongue darts playfully in and out of her bellybutton, my dancing fingertips tickling her sides, hips and waist! The way her belly rolls around against my face, the sensuous thrusting motions of her hips forcing my tongue to go deeper into her navel! My tongue tickling her belly and my wiggly fingers up and down her sweet sides are having such delicious effects... as her pelvis grinds and gyrates against me while she giggles and squeals in erotic delight! "Hahahahahahahaha... oooooooooooooheheheheheehehehe... Oh yessssssssssss... keep tickling me... I love it there... hahahahahahahahaha!" Her words excite me to no end, as she actually is begging me to continue tickling her! I respond by blowing playful raspberries on her belly, making her really explode with the cutest girlish giggles and laughter! "Hehehehehehe... oh my God... hahahahahahahaha!"

I can really feel her wetness against me, as I lick and kiss her lower belly, which jiggles slightly while she giggles, laughs and squirms! I tickle and tease her pelvis and inner thighs with my fingers, then able to reach behind her knees and tickle her there! "Yes... yes... tickle my knees... ooooooooooooooo hehehehehehehehe!" My loins are completely inflamed with passion when I hear her pleading to be tickled. "You love me to tickle you, don't you... don't you?" As I kiss and lick her tender thighs, sliding my hands under her and squeezing her bottom. "Hahahahahahahaha... yes... oh yes... please keep tickling me... I love it! Hehehehehehehehehe!"

I kiss and lick the soft, creamy inner portions of her tender thighs, sending her to sensuous spasms of forced ticklish laughter and delirious moans and sighs. Her entire body twisting and turning in erotic delight, as she feels my warm wet tongue and lips lick and kiss and suckle her silky smooth thigh flesh... so moist and slick with her oozing love juice. "Mmmmmmm... you taste so good, My Sweet" as I lick her cream off her luscious skin! "Oh God... Oh God... yes... lick me... like that! Oooooo.... yessssssssssss!" As I lick up and down her inner thighs with long, slow measured strokes with my tongue, I continue to tickle her bottom, and then wiggling my fingers up and down the back of her legs. This causes her to thrust her hips wildly, with such unbridled passion, as her moans, shrieks and giggles fills the bedroom! "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhahahahahahahahaha... Oh yessssssssssssshehehehehehe!"

As I kiss and lick my way down her shaking, quivering, legs, I tickle behind her knees, which forces more seductive laughter and giggles from her grinning mouth. "Oh yes... Oh yessssssssss... Oh that tickles... Ooooooooohehehehehehehehehe!" I kiss and suck on her soft knees as I wiggle my fingers behind them; her whole body bucking up and down like a beautiful and frisky mare! "Yes Yes I love it... tickle my kneeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzeheheheheehehee!" Her body oozing with sensual delights... her breasts jiggling, her belly and thighs slightly shaking and undulating, her hips thrusting and gyrating... like a magnificent wild animal!

I kiss her splendid calves up and down... so shapely, soft and smooth... running my hands underneath her legs, gently massaging her calf muscles as I kiss. "Yessssssssssssss... Oooooooooooo!" Then I take hold of her right foot, holding it gently, but firmly in my lap, and I slowly suck each one of her toes. This extracts an immediate reaction, as her body wildly bucks up and down on the bed, hips thrusting, and all the time laughing, squealing and howling with ticklish glee! "Hahahahahahaha... oh God you're driving me insaneheheheeheheheehehehe!" I take each toe in turn in my mouth, slowly, sensuously sucking them, my tongue slithering in between them... teasing her tender skin. At the same time, I run my fingers up and down the soft sole of her foot... playfully tickling her arches with my roving fingertips. Her responses are simply wonderful, as she thrashes with such passion, her whole body in the throes of ticklish pleasure... bucking, twisting, writhing and squirming! Her left leg wildly kicking!

After sucking all five toes of her right foot, I take hold of her left, nestling in my lap, where I proceed to tend to her toes and sole in the same ticklish fashion as before. As I slowly suck each of the little squirming digits of her foot, and tickle tease her soft, smooth arch, her squealing and girlish giggles delight my senses... my arousal growing more intense with each laughing refrain from her lips. "Ooooooohehehehehehehehe... hohohohohohho... Oh no it tickles tickles tickles... hehehehehehehe! After loving her left foot for a few more moments, I proceed to kiss and lick up and down her squirming legs again, noticing how intensely wet she is... even more than before!

Her legs quake and twitch so much with each kiss and lick, that I am prompted to re-fasten the cuffs around her ankles. Now she is back to that delightfully seductive "Y" position again, with her wrists still bound together, her arms extended above her head, and her legs deliciously spread apart, denying me nothing! I sit on the end of the bed between her lovely wide open legs, looking down upon my beautiful lover, lying there so helpless and vulnerable! Her body displaying her delicious arousal... her face flushed red, her pert nipples so hard and erect, and the sweet dew dripping from her luscious folds. I can feel the fire intensifying in my own loins, gazing upon her writhing body, as I slowly begin to tickle the soles of her feet! "Hahahahahahahaha... Oh my feet are too ticklish... pleeeeeezzzzeeeheheheheheehehehe!"

Her feet are extremely soft and sensitive, as I fully exploit the situation by lightly tracing my fingertips up and down her tender arches, then wiggling my fingers between her toes. I watch her body movements... a wonderful erotic spectacle, as she twists and turns with ticklish glee... laughing, giggling and calling out incoherent incantations. Her succulent breasts, belly, thighs and bottom quivering helplessly as I tickle and tease her feet! Her beautiful hips thrusting up and down... writhing and squirming with all consuming passion and desire! Her body bucking up and down, as much as her restraints will allow, as I lightly play with her toes. "Oh God... oh God... I can't... hahahahahahahahahah... ooooo... hehehehehehehe!"

I let her relax from my tickling touches for a moment, but then from my position, I begin to kiss and lick her smooth shapely calves, up and down. Savoring the softness of her lovely legs with each lingering kiss and lick. She giggles more softly now, interspersed with delightful sighs and moans... feeling my mouth loving her luscious legs. I lick her knees slowly, lightly tickling behind her knees with my fingers... causing her hips to really thrust and gyrate up and down... sweet hips, frolicking with erotic and sensual delight! "Hehehehehe... Oh yes... tickle my knees... oooooooooo.... yes that's it... oooooo... hahahahaha!" I must say, it excites me to no end hearing her actually command me to tickle her, as my urgency for her builds and builds! I lick up and down the creamy, soft flesh along the inner portions of her tender thighs... just loving the silky supple skin against my lips and tongue. I can taste her sweet cream along her thighs, as I also reach underneath her, gently squeezing her full round cheeks. Her moaning becoming more pronounced as my mouth arrives to her precious flower... her luscious petals opening for me to taste!

Her languid eyes, looking down at me so dreamy. Drenched in tears of misty passion, her eyes half closed with lovely liquid lids. Her luscious mouth... her lips, salivating with delirious desire. I can feel her hot blood running underneath the creamy layer of her warm, moist skin. Between her parted thighs, my hungry mouth kisses her tender, wet lips... dripping with her sweet love juice. She moans and sighs as she feels my mouth on her... loving this most delicate, tender and intimate part of her. The tip of my tongue teases her precious folds... then spreading them wider... tasting her sugary walls of pleasure! Her hips and pelvis thrusting up against me, as I tongue tickle her labia. Gently bathing her sweet flesh with tender, loving licks. Then gently penetrating her with my tongue.

I continue to squeeze her sumptuous cheeks with my hands... feeling her soft, yet firm yielding flesh. When I wiggle my fingers, it tickles her, and a delightful series of giggles emit from her mouth, intermixed with breathless sighs and moans, as my tongue teases her sweet, precious flower. "Ooooooooo... yessssssssssss... hehehehehehe... oooo yes, tickle me! Lick me and tickle me....ahhhhhhahahahahahahahaha!" Her moaning, giggling requests fills my loins with such intense passion, that I feel myself almost going insane with lust and desire! Her pelvis thrusting harder against my sucking, licking mouth, as her creamy ooze drips on my probing tongue. I slide my hands over hips, and lightly massage them... teasing them with my fingertips, and playing with her soft, smooth belly flesh! "Ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha... oh yesssssssss... that's it... that's it... hehehehehehehehe... tickle me tease me!"

The tip of my tongue slides along the silky fold of her hood... finding her sweet clit... throbbing with erotic excitement. I slowly rotate my tongue tip round and round her precious bud... her creamy cum oozing down my mouth, as if I'm drinking from her body. At the same time my fingers play upon her waist, hips and belly... tickling inside her navel. Her entire lower abdomen bucking up and down wildly, her hips gyrating, her legs quivering and shaking. My tongue firmly nestled against her luscious clit, gently massaging and tantalizing her lovely morsel of tingly flesh. Her limbs pulling frantically against her restraints as she arches her back, her head thrown backward... screaming, crying and moaning, as waves of warm passion and pleasure undulate throughout her beautiful body! "Ahhhhhhhhhhh.. ohhhhhhhhhhh.... yessssssssssssssssss.... yesssssssssssssssss... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I can't deny myself any longer, as I look deep into her half closed eyes, all dewy and moist from her previous pleasure! Her luscious mouth open as well, drooling and panting breathlessly... her bosom heaving with rhythmic breaths. My blood boils with passion for her in my loins! I must have her! I remove the rest of clothes and climb upon her, leaning over and kissing her sweet lips, taking her breasts in my hands, gently fondling, caressing them. Suddenly her eyes grow wider as she arches her back again, thrusting her breasts forward in my hands! "Oh yes, take me... please... I want you inside me... ohhhh!" My mind is delirious with lust for her, as my entire body trembles involuntarily... my tense muscles no longer my own! I take myself in hand and gently tease the creamy sumptuous flesh between her thighs with my throbbing head. Relishing in her moistness... bathing my hot skin with her soothing wetness, rubbing myself against her sweet folds... opening them gently with my urgency!

Leaning back, I release her ankle cuffs, and free her legs, keeping her wrists bound, arms extended above her head. As I reposition myself between her lovely limbs, she wraps her legs around my hips, pulling me toward her. "Fuck me... baby... fuck me.. I want you inside me!" I slide myself up and down, between her succulent lips and her tender anus... teasing and tickling her. Her hips thrusting more and more frantically now as I play with her. "Oh God... Damn fuck me... now... Ohhhh!' I gently and sweetly slide myself inside her, as she thrusts her hips harder and harder. "Oh God, yes. That’s it... yesssssss!!' I go into her deeper, I'm pulsating with such lust and desire for her! "Yes yesssssssssssss.....ahhhhhhhhhh!" I kiss her mouth, lick her neck, and tease her shoulders and armpits with my hungry tongue! "Hahahahahahha... Oh God that tickles, yes... tickle me ... hehehehehe!" I lick and kiss her armpits while I thrust myself deeper and deeper inside her. Feeling her hips gyrate sensually against mine... dancing, pushing our hips lovingly against each other! I suck and kiss and lick her sweet nipples and rub my fingers up and down her arms. "Oh God, Yes! tickle me... tickle me and fuck me! " These words of hers, driving me wild, as I tickle her armpits and sides, sucking her nipples, and thrusting inside her. I feel her wetness against my quivering thighs as I lick, suck, and tickle her lovely flesh! "Hahahahahahaha.... ohhhhhhhh... yesssssssss.. tickle me and suck my tits! Heheheheheheheh!" Her sensuous words goading me to such passion as her luscious cream oozes down my throbbing shaft! My dancing fingertips tickling the precious silky flesh of her armpits, the soft and tender sides of her breasts and the smooth velvety texture of her sides, as I suck and lick her hardened nipples with rapture! "Oh yes... yesssssssssss... oh I'm going to cum again!" We both thrust and push against each other wildly! I hold her tightly as she bucks up and down against me, pulling frantically against her restraints. The torrents of passion and pleasure passing through us... the fiery waves of desire flowing between our bodies. The exquisite ecstasy I can see in her open mouth as we climax together as one!

After unfastening her wrist restraints, we fall into each other’s arms... holding, kissing, cuddling. The softest parts of our bodies pressed against each other... our lips, our chests. Our legs intertwined, playing. Sharing such sweet tenderness and intimacy. As she nestles her head against my shoulder, I caress her hair, and as I am at the threshold of sleep, I dream about sending her that next bouquet of roses... and that next message!

Say It With Flowers, Yes...But Do It With a Feather...

Feathery, your rich reverie was so romantic that I'll bet you're going to inspire a sizable spike in florist orders from the TMF community. Whether once at home they do as well as you did, well...they should just follow their feathers... <p>Lovely post. Thank you. :)

Thank You

I love to get flowers, and now I will love it even more. Great story!

Romance and Tickling. . .sigh!

Feathery,
What a beautiful story. Romantic, tender, pasionate and very sexy! A wonderful read!

So your inspiration was someone named Nicole. After reading that it made it even a more personal read for me :blush:

Regards,
Nicole <<<<----

Wow, great story. Awesome details!

Keep up the good work!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back