• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Goings, And Comings, Then, Finally, An Understanding?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with Mitch and Naomi still in troublesome times, embarked on their California road trip. They began the trip by losing two out of three games in San Fransisco, before going to San Diego, and winning two of three, and finally heading to Los Angeles, and losing two of three games. They returned home, at midnight on a Sunday, to begin a nine game homestand.
For most of the time that the Good Guys were in California, the deep freeze that existed between Mitch and Naomi continued. The situation ran the spectrum, from rage filled screaming matches, in capital letters, on the computer, to nights when Naomi would be very quiet, and say almost nothing, if Mitch instant messaged her. There was serious trouble, and it didnt seem to be getting any better.
It wasn't getting any better, that is, until two days before the end of the Good Guys road trip. That night, Mitch got on the computer with Naomi, and seemed to say all the right things, to calm her down. They had their first civil conversation in weeks, and, at the end, as they said goodnight, Naomi typed:" I know someone who is getting some major tickling, and getting fucked, when he comes home". It seemed, that, finally, progress had been made.
On Sunday night, the Good Guys team plane landed in Nassau at about 1 am, and Mitch arrived home around 1:30. Naomi met him, at the door, dressed in a skimpy black bra and panties. When he saw this, Mitch quipped. "Get the hell away from the door, Australian. You're going to be arrested for indecent exposure in that outfit" Mitch said, in greeting. "Hello to you, too, American, and it's not as indecent, as I plan to be, in say, 5 to 10 minutes, if I can get you out of your fucking clothes" Naomi retorted. "I need to take a shower first. I am all sweaty from that five hour plane flight. Care to take off the panties and bra, and take the shower with me?" Mitch offered. "I thought you'd never ask" Naomi said.
The couple got naked, and went into the shower. As they soaped each other up, and horsed around, Mitch pinned Naomi against the wall, and began tickling her in her midsection, as she began to giggle:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! HEY! NO FAIR, NO TICKLING WHILE WE'RE IN THE SHOWER! "Shut the hell up and keep washing me. I want to get out of this shower. I plan to fuck you, in say, less than five minutes" Mitch said. "Oh, is that so?" Naomi shot back. "Yes" The couple got out of the shower, and went to the bed. Naomi lied down on the bed, and pulled Mitch on top of her, as he kissed her from head to toes, and lightly sucked on her ten toes, which made her giggle. He then entered her. As they had sex, Naomi said. "This is how we should be after nearly a quarter century. We are still so hot for each other. What the fuck is all that other crap anyway?" She mused. "I dont know, Australian. We have two very headstrong personalities, that seem to clash. Will you please shut up, and enjoy this, because I dont want to have another fight, due to my being a bad lover, because you fail to have an orgasm." Mitch said. "Oh, I've already had one, American. The whole idea of us being like this, after what we went through the last couple of weeks, gave me one. Hell, sometimes just seeing you gives me one. Got the picture?" Naomi said. "Clearly" Mitch replied. Afterward, the couple held each other, and dropped off to sleep. The homestand was starting well, and hopefully it would continue.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their homestand, at the ballpark, with a game against Washington. Kate Hudson was on the mound. In the very first inning, after the first two batters reached base, Mitch came up, and pummeled a pitch over the right field wall, for a three run Good Guy lead. Kate didnt need any more than that, as she fired a five hit shutout. The Good Guys did get two more runs, and shut out Washington, 5-0. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. Paradise again scored early, with two runs in the opening inning. Bellows allowed only one run through six innings, as Paradise again added on runs, in what would be a 4-1 win. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday night. She got hit hard. Paradise trailed, 5-1, in the eighth, when they suddenly rallied for four runs. In the ninth, with the score tied, Amanda Bynes gave up a homer, and the Good Guys fell, 6-5.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counseling, the couple revealed their truce to the therapist. "We talked while he was away, and now everything is calm again. Hopefully, it will stay that way" Naomi said. "The two of you seem to have this rollercoaster relationship, so, with you guys, I expect change from week to week, but, I'm glad things are calm for now" The therapist replied.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She pitched magnificently, but the Good Guys could not get any runs. The game was scoreless into the eighth, when Paradise finally came up with four runs. The ninth inning was anything but easy, as a succession of relievers gave up runs. Finally, with the score 4-3, Hilary Duff got the out she needed, to perserve the win. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday, and took a 9-3 plastering. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny, humid, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. Kate pitched eight shutout innings, allowing but three hits. Once again, Paradise was having trouble scoring runs. In the eighth, with a man on, Mitch came up, and drilled a two run homer, over the right field wall. The crowd, and Kate, wanted to see her pitch a complete game that afternoon. However, with the heat, and the fact that Kate had thrown 110 pitchers, the manager decided not to send her back to the mound for the ninth inning. Hilary Duff came on to try and get the save. It was a decision Sniderman nearly came to regret. She started giving up hits, and allowed a run. With the score 2-1, Good Guys, and runners on first and third, Duff finally secured the final out, for a 2-1 Good Guy win, that was by the skin of their teeth.
The Reds came to town on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday. He got hit very hard, allowing nine runs, in four innings. Paradise was far behind, and almost rallied, but fell short, in the ninth, and took a 9-7 defeat. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. Theron pitched a much better game than she had the last time out, allowing only two runs in six innings. Paradise trailed, 2-1 in the seventh, before rallying for four runs, as the bullpen slammed the door, on a 5-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a hazy, humid, nearly 90 degree Paradise Wednesday afternoon, in front of a crowd that was announced as a sellout, but was in reality about 15,000 short, at only 35,000 in attendance, due to the extreme heat and humidity. The ball was jumping that day, as several home runs were hit. The score was tied, 4-4, in the sixth, when Neve departed. In the seventh, with two men on, Center Fielder Ed Burns hit a homer. The bullpen finished the job in the ninth, as the Good Guys walked off with a 7-4 win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. On field, all was sailing along, and off field, things had calmed down... hopefully.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. The featured lees would be the seemingly alternating wins and losses couple, Charlize, and Gil, who could seemingly never put together back to back wins, and the team was sick of it, and wanted to make them pay. They were tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Charlize was the first victim, as second baseman Russell began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the laughter began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Working down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling Charlize on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Moving down, Left Fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Charlize on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her knees thrashed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Charlize's bare feet, and tickled them with his fingers, a feather, and an electric toothbrush. Charlize went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE!
Charlize was then untied, so she could help the female pitchers with the tickling of Bellows. "Hey, how is that fair that Charlize gets tickled, and then gets untied, and gets to tickle me?" Gil protested.. "Shut up, Bellows. You are going to get it now!" Charlize retorted. With that, Charlize began the tickle on Bellows neck with fingers, as he shifted his head, and began to cackle:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, Kate Hudson was next, tickling Bellows on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he thrashed:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Working down, Naomi was the next ler, tickling Gil on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he bucked:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Amanda Bynes perched herself at Bellows feet, and attacked them with her fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush. Bellows went berserk, thrashing, and howling:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA! THATS ENOUGH STAHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Bellows was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "Well, we had a good one this time, American. Want to try for two in a row next time?" Naomi asked. "Sure, why not?" Mitch replied. "Have a good trip, play well, and I'll see you next Sunday" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.
So, it had been a very tranquil homestand, of good relations, and good baseball. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the good times last? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well alright, for a bit there it seemed it was going to be the first consecutive fighting in a while. But they managed to fix it up and change the pace in the end. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it was nice to have a calming down for a while. We'll have to see if it continues.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely on Friday.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back