• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another shot in the dark, but...

Panticus

TMF Novice
Hey there fellow ticklefiles. My name is Panticus, let's leave it at that for now. I've posted here (not the personals section) before and received a pretty good response to some of my inquiries, but it's been some time.

So here goes:

I'm a thirtysomething guy who lives in central/northeastern Pennsylvania and am looking for a women into tickling.

Big surprise there, huh? Like many of us who have been posting in the personals sections of websites for years, I have not had much success, but like I said it's been awhile since I last tried and figured it wouldn't hurt to try again.

I'm primarily a -ler, but am most willing to switch and be the -lee if you'd be willing to do the same. I prefer nylon tickling as opposed to bare, but I'm open to discussion. I also like the idea of bondage (both ways), but once again, I'm willing to negotiate.

There it is my friends; short, simple, and to the point.

So, if you are a willing female (age, race, and looks are not prerequisites, as long as you're legal), and live in the lovely keystone state, you can contact me via my e-mail at [email protected] and I'll get back to you.

BTW I'll add that I am absolutely NOT looking for any kind of sexual encounter with this. It's all about the tickling. If you'd just like to converse for awhile on line, that's fine with me. I'm a fairly decent penpal.

So, what are you waiting for girlfriend?

Toodles,

Panticus

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back