• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serum # 24 (very long story, all F/F)

giggle-maker

2nd Level Orange Feather
Serum #24

Chapter I

Misty and April were giving a tickle session to Crissy. Crissy was holding her arms over her head and her bare feet in April's lap. She was wearing a tank top that alowed her underarms to be fully exposed. Misty was sitting behind her with one leg on either side giving Crissy's underarms a relentles spidering fingernail attack from behind. April was sitting on a chair opposite her gliding her nails all over Crissy's bare soles. Although Crissy was screaming/laughing with tears streaming down her face, she hardly even twitched, and never jerked away.

April: "My god, we've been at this for 20 minutes now!"

Misty: "I told you she was tough. Arn't you just a tough little tickle kitten?"

Crissy: "Give... me a.. second.... kinda.... diz..zy....ahhhm..........WOW, that was excellent! You two really know how to work those fingernails."

April: "I couldn't take 30 seconds of that if you payed me."

Misty and Crissy exchange a quick glance.

Crissy: "What if we were real gentle and you could tell us to stop at any time?"

April: "I don't know."

Crissy: "Awww."

April: "I'm very ticklish."

Misty: "So are we. But I promise that if it's too much for you, we'll stop. Scouts honor."

Crissy: "You won't be tied up and you can get away whenever you like. I think if you try it in a semi-sexual context you might enjoy it."

April: "Promise?"

Misty: "We can at least try."

April: "Sexual?"

Crissy: "Yep, Misty and I have some good tickle fights before sex. It gets us going, what can I say."

Misty: "I just can't hold still like she can. We have a set of fur-lined cuffs for my wrists and ankles when I want a good torture session."

April: "You let Crissy tie you up and tickle torture you?"

Misty: "At least two to three times a week. Better than jogging and aerobics. Plus, with my legs spread she can tickle and tongue me at the same time. She'll grab at my hips at the moment of orgasm. She's real good at timing it."

April: "That does sound like a good thing."

Misty: "Being tickled into an orgasm is one thing, being tickled durring an orgasm, well, let's just say I've blacked out before. It's that intense."

April: "OK, I'll try. But I can't be tied up."

Misty: "No problem, here, trade positions with Crissy."

April and Crissy exchanged positions and April nervously put her feet in Crissy's lap. Crissy gently pet the tops of Aprils feet.

Crissy: "Take a deep breath and try to relax. Understand that you are about to be tickled and try to mentaly prepare for it. We'll start out slowly to warm you up."

April: "Ok, I'm ready, I guess."

Crissy started by slowly gliding her nails from Aprils heels up her soft arches. April quickly jerked her feet from Crissy's lap, shuddering.

Crissy: "I barely even touched you. Wow, you're level 11, huh?"

April: "Sorry, I'm such a wimp."

Crissy: "It's ok sweetie, I would give anything to be that ticklish. I'd pay hookers to help Misty tickle me all day till I went blind."

April: "You love it that much?"

Crissy: "OHHHH baby!! It's just awesome!"

Misty: "It's not for everyone, to be sure, but you never know til you try."

April put her feet back in Crissy's lap.

Crissy: "OK, now, this WILL take some getting used to."

April: "I'll give it one more try though."

Misty: "Just try and stay calm."

April held her arms above her head.

Misty: "Baby, I think you better just stick with your feet to start out with. Underarms can be way more intense, and you might not be ready for it yet."

April: "Ok, Thanks for the warning."

April lowered her arms.

Crissy: "I'm going to start now, take another deep breath and relax."

April: "Go for it."

Crissy resumed her gentle gliding nails on Aprils tender soles. April started twitching involuntarily but managed to keep her feet in Crissy's lap.

Crissy: "Good girl, I'll stay like this for a while so you can get used to it."

Misty: "Eventualy though, if you get to where you like it, you won't want to be totaly 'used to it', because the real deal is to be tied up and unable to stop the tickling.Therefore, you can be taken over the threshhold. Like I said, though, it ain't for everyone."

April: "Whew... OK.... Go ahead and rev it up some."

Crissy smiled at Misty and wrapped an arm around April's ankles.

Crissy: "Try and take it for as long as you can, but if it's too much, yell stop. Remember, this is only an introduction. I don't want to kill you with it."

And with that Crissy sped up the spidering of her fingernails. April immediatly shrieked and pulled at her feet. Crissy maintained her hold and continued tickling Aprils feet. After ten seconds though April screamed for Crissy to stop.

Crissy: "Not bad for a trial run, sweety. You hung in there for a few seconds. You really are ticklish, huh?"

April: "God, yes. How can you stand being tied up and tickled non stop like that?"

Misty: "I just love it, that's all. Once you've gone over the edge, the rush is kinda hard to describe."

April: "What about you, Cris?"

Crissy: "I'm a special case. As you saw I don't need to be tied up. I can lie on the bed all spread out or hold my arms up forever without moving."

April: "But you seem to be ticklish enough. You were screaming and crying hystericaly. We tickled you for damn near a half an hour!"

Crissy: "Not ticklish enough though."

This had always bothered Crissy, and she looked at the floor, pouting.

April: "You really love it that much?"

Crissy: "Nothing else feels like it. I was never tortured by my parents or an older brother or sister or anybody. My first tickling experiance was in college with Misty here. She introduced me to it after we became lovers. I was hooked from the word go!"

Misty: "She started out needing to be tied up, but that didn't last long at all. We'd go to tickle parties at the local BDSM club and she could be gang tickled by as many as ten or more people at once without moving. Quite a site to behold! Some even claimed that she wasn't ticklish and was faking it. But that didn't last too long. Eventualy you realize that no one fakes tears and sweating."

April: "If you like it so much why do you cry?"

Crissy: "Don't know. Just a natural reaction, I guess.Not really crying even, just tears, or exsessive eye watering, not really sure. Y'know though, not to be selfish or anything, but all this tickle talk has got me jonesing for some more. I take it we're done tickling you for the time being?"

April: "Oh yeah, that's quite enough for me, thank you."

Misty: "You think you'll try this again sometime?"

April: "Probably not. I do have fun on the giving side of it, though."

Crissy: "It's settled then. You're our new designated 'ler'."

April: "Ler?"

Misty: You fall into one of three catagories: tickl LEE, tickl LER, or switch. We're both switchers and you are now officialy our 'ler'."

Crissy: "I am about 90% 'lee'. Just the selfish side of me. Good thing we have a dedicated 'ler' now. I won't have to hog all the fun from Misty."

Misty: "You know it's cool, baby. I know how much you need it, and I love tickling you, so it's never a problem."

Crissy: "Well then lets get to it! Anyone have any pressing engagements today?"

April: "Day off here."

Misty: "Me too."

Crissy: "Think your fingers will get tired after a few hours?"

Misty: "Well I guess we'll just have to seeeeeee."

Crissy and Misty both giggled. Crissy and April re-switched positions. Misty stroked Crissy's long blonde hair.

Misty: "I'm going to make you pee, baby."

Crissy: "That'll be a first. You're just trying to make me horny. But I've never peed before and you know that."

Misty: "We've got all night."

After an entire afternoon on through the evening, and a few hyperventelation black-outs, Crissy still didn't pee.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter II

Crissy arived at her job at Biochem Laboratories where she worked as executive admin to Dr. Raymond Maxwell. Dr. Maxwell had been commisioned by the Pentagon to develop a serum to enhance nerve sensitivity to receptors on the skin.

Crissy: "Mornin' Ray, how was your weekend?"

Dr. Maxwell: "Good morning, Cris. And what weekend are you refering to? I spent it all right here in the lab. But I finally finished the serum!"

Crissy: "What serum?"

Dr. Maxwell: "Don't tell anyone because it's classified."

Crissy: "Cross my heart and hope to die."

Dr. Maxwell: "It's simply called Serum # 24. It's a nerve sensitivity enhancer."

Dr. Maxwell held up a vial of red liquid.

Crissy: "Nerve sensitivity enhancer? What's it do?"

Dr. Maxwell: "Why, it enhances sensitivity of the skin."

Crissy: "And it's classified? Why?"

Dr. Maxwell: "I have been commissioned by the Pentagon do develop it. They want to use it as an interrogation tool for Al Quaida prisoners."

Crissy: "How would they use it for that?"

Dr. Maxwell: "This stuff can intensify sensations on the skin, and the effectiveness of certain interogation techniques are, therefore, increased."

Crissy: "What kind of interrogation techniques?"

Dr. Maxwell: "The Generals at the Pentagon want to explore tickle torture as a means of getting valuble information from high profile Al Quaida prisoners. This way they can extract information without causing any scars or other forms of harm that would be viewed as inethical by Geneva Convention rules. However, some prisoners have proved to be resistant to tickling and so they asked me to develop this serum."

Crissy got light headed and her heart raced. what were the odds that she would work for this chemicals lab as a secretary to the doctor who created the one thing she would perhaps kill for! For a moment she thought she was dreaming. She collected herself and calmed down.

Crissy: "Ummm... so....... it... works?"

Dr. Maxwell: "So far, in laboratory rats. But there does need to be a human test perfomed to know for sure. All we can say right now is that the serum is non toxic."

Crissy: "You need a.... human... test subject?"

Crissy actually salivated and had to swallow to avoid drooling outward.

Dr. Maxwell: "I'll let you in on a little secret, let me ask you, when were you hired to work as my assistant?"

Crissy: "About...mmm...nine months or so ago, why?"

Dr. Maxwell: "Well, I've been in the latter stages of this development just a little over ten months now. This is not a coincidence."

Crissy: "...go on..."

Dr. Maxwell: "In order to find the perfect test subject we needed someone who could withstand extreme amounts of tickling without being traumatized by it and still give us intelegent feedback as to its effectiveness. We have tracked several people that frequented on-line tickling web sites and, well, you have been quite a busy little bee in the on-line tickling community. Do you recognize the name 'PrincessOfLaughter' ?"

Crissy: "That's my screenname... you've... you've been spying on me?"

Dr. Maxwell: "It IS the CIA, my dear. But their intentions towards you are very far from hostile. For starters, they've granted the lab with a substantial amount of money. A percentage of which is to be used to raise your pay. You've just gone from $32,000 a year, to $250,000 a year, plus a house in the country. There are no neighbors close by, in fact, your closest neighbor is about ten miles away and your property is well boardered. They thought this would be useful to you and your 'roommate' Misty, due to the fact that this serums effects are non reversable and lifelong lasting. They figured that you two would need some.... 'alone time' to explore the parameters of your new found level of ticklishness. Having neighbors within earshot would be less than desirable, don't you agree?"

Crissy: "Y-y-y-you're telling me that they want to pay me $250,000 a year to become way more ticklish then I already am, and live in some house in the middle of nowhere with Misty and just sit around all day being tickled to death?"

Dr. Maxwell: "That pretty much sums it up. Now, exactly how upset are you that the CIA has been monitoring you and your internet activities?"

Crissy gave Dr. Raymond Maxwell the first kiss on the lips she had given any male in the last six years since she met Misty in her freshman year in college.

Dr. Maxwell: "Easy tiger. I am a married man, you know."

Crissy: "That's why I'm only kissing you. If you were single my desk would be destroyed about now. So, how does it work, I mean, how do I take it and what amount?"

Dr. Maxwell: "You drink it. It won't make you sick to the best of my knowledge, we only tried this in lab rats but they didn't get the least bit sick or showed any sort of ill effect. It takes about six to eight hours for the effects to manifest. You are what, about 5,6 and 110 lbs?"

Crissy: "5,5 but the wieght is right. Did your friends at the Pentagon find out my favorite food, too?"

Dr. Maxwell: "Wendy's char-grill chicken breast sandwich, extra tomato, no mayonase, chicken nuggets with ranch dipping sauce and a frosty."

Crissy just stared blankly at Dr. Maxwell.

Crissy: "I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this. I....I guess they know everything about me then?"

Dr. Maxwell: "Only the last ten months of direct observation. The rest has been through backround checks. Not to worry, though. Yours and Misty's identities are safe and annonymous. They're very protective of their employees."

Crissy: "Employee? So I'm now going to be a CIA agent? Won't that make me a target for these Al Quaida groups?"

Dr. Maxwell: "You're hardly going to be a high profile CIA agent, Crissy. And what's more, the house is in the country. Far away from anyone trying to capture you. You're going to be fine."

Crissy: "Well, I guess if they have me in this deep I'll take them up on the offer."

Dr. Maxwell handed her the vile of red liquid.

Dr. Maxwell: "At 110 lbs you'll need about half that for the desired effect. But in your case you may drink the whole thing if you wish."

Crissy: "What's the difference between the half and the whole vile?"

Dr. Maxwell: "A half of that vile, given to your body wieght, should be quite enough for a normal person to go completely insane when tickled, and therefor be useful enough for prisoner interogation. That is if the person isn't ticklish in the first place. If they ARE ticklish then the effect would be doubled. So, mathematicaly speaking, that whole vile drank by a 110lb person, like you for instance, would efectively quadruple the ammount of ticklishness that person ALREADY had."

Crissy really did get dizzy this time and had to sit down, she gazed at the vile in her hand.

Crissy: "Can I drink this now?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter III

Crissy hardly noticed the steering wheel in her hand. It was already three hours since she drank the vile and she was racing home to tell her beloved Misty about the days events. She kept looking at the clock on the stereo. 12:45. She was let home early on the instructions that she and Misty were to experiment with her new level of ticklishness and report back her experience first thing in the morning. 12:45... 12:45...12:4......6!! Goddamn this time was ticking too fucking slow! No matter, though. Misty wouldn't be home till seven anyway, but by then, hopfully, the serum would be fully working. 12:46. Might as well take a nap when I get home. That'll make the time fly by. Misty always tickles me awake when she catches me sleeping, which normaly makes me squirm a little. I wonder how I'll react this time. Geez, four times the ticklishness. My god. Just the thought of it. Almost home.....almost home.....

Misty: "Wakey, wakey, sleepy head."

Crissy had chosen the couch to crash on. She had changed into a pair of cut off blue jeans and her skimpiest string bikini top. There was very little flesh unexposed. She had planned ahead for Misty's arrival and made sure Misty would have no trouble finding a good tickle spot no matter how much tossing and turning she did. Misty sat on the couch by Crissy's feet and laid them into her lap. She then gradualy bent Crissy's toes back to tighten her soles without waking her. After taking a moment to gaze at Crissy's perfectly pedicured size 6's all stretched and vulnerable in her lap Misty gave a solid nail rake from her heels up the stretched tight arches and up to the underside of her toes. Crissy almost hit the ceiling she jumped so hard.

Misty: "Holy shit!! Are you ok? Were you haveing a bad dream? Christ, you never jolt like that. You usualy take a minute to wake up and then just lie there while I tickle you.....What the hell was that?"

Crissy was in a state of near shock. It took her a moment to put everything together. When at last she realized everything in its entirity she screamed...

Crissy: "IT WORKS!!!!"

Misty: "What works?"

Crissy: "THE SERUM!!!!"

Misty: "Stop shouting, I'm right here, what serum?"

Crissy: "I'll explain later, here, tickle my feet again!"

Crissy shoved her feet back in Misty's lap. Misty looked at Crissy for a second, very confused, but, without any further information to go on, just decided to do as she was told. Again she raked her nails on Crissy's soles, but this time Crissy's scream exploded like a nuclear bomb and she jerked her feet away hard enough to hurt her legs.

Misty: "OK, THAT'S IT, what the HELL is going on and what the FUCK is this serum??"

Crissy went on to explain what had happened earlier that day. She was giddy and excited like a kid locked in a toy store overnight. Misty was intrigued by what she was being told and hung on Crissy's every word.

Misty: "Where is this house going to be at anyway. I hope it's not too far from work. I mean, the drive and all."

Crissy: "HELLO! I'm making, like, $250,000 now!"

Misty: "Yeah. You are. Not me, though. I'm not one of those who sponges off of her friends and roommates."

Crissy: "You and I are not just friends sweetheart. We share a one bedroom apartment for a reason. I have zero problems paying your way and anyways, the house is rent free, all we're needing is food. And at $250,000 a year we'll be going out to dinner... hell with that... breakfast, lunch AND dinner for pretty much ever."

Misty: "I don't know... I guess. I just... oh fuck it. When do we move in?"

Crissy: "First thing's first. We have to experiment on my new level of ticklishness."

Crissy moved in between Misty's legs with her back to Misty, her favorite position. She always sat this way with her arms above her head to give Misty' hands the perfect access to her underarms from behind. Misty gave her a back rub for a little while and asked her if she was ready.

Crissy: "Do it!"

Misty gave her a soft spider in the sweet spots of her underarms and Crissy, not being restrained, violently and simultaniously, let out an ear piercing shriek, jerked her arms down and lept off the couch.

She then slowly turned around to Misty with a look on her face that Misty had never seen before.

Misty: "Umm... Crissy? .......you...you've never reacted.......li....like that......ever."

Crissy continued her glassy stare at Misty.

Misty: "Say..............something baby."

In the span of two millionths of a second Crissy became the picture of absolute and total mental clarity.

Crissy: "THE BED!! THE CUFFS!!"

Crissy bolted for the bedroom and warp speed. Misty walked in a minute later to find Crissy's bikini top literaly ripped apart and lying on the floor and Crissy with both ankles already restrained in Misty's fur lined cuffs. She was finishing her left wrist when she turned her head to Misty.

Crissy: "I'm going to need you to get my right wrist."

Misty: "Wow......ok,hold on. Give me a sec, this is a little much to take in all at once."

Crissy: "What's there to take in? I'm now hyper ticklish. I've been waiting for this forever! All you got to do is tickle me!!"

Misty paused for a moment.

Crissy: "PLEASE!!"

Misty cleared her throat and took a deep breath. She looked her lover over from head to toe and back. She then sat down on the corner of the bed closest to Crissy's right arm. She proceeded to fasten Crissy's remaining wrist. She then looked deep into Crissy's anxious eyes and bent down to kiss her. She carresed her face and stroked her hair. Misty always did this before any full scale assault on Crissy. It gave the tickling an even greater aura of sensuality.

Misty: "In light of current events, do you want a safe word?"

Crissy just looked at her like 'are you kidding?'.

Misty: "Ok... here goes.... I know for a fact these straps will not break. No safe word? Really?"

Crissy: "I want you to detroy me, Misty. In fact, no matter what I say or do I do not want you to stop, I mean it."

Misty: "You mean it NOW... what happens if you change your mind in the middle of this?"

Crissy: "That's the idea behind my instructing you ahead of time."

Misty: "You're serious? And how long do you want this to last?"

Now this caused Crissy to think. After a moment or two of deliberation she decided on one hour.

Misty: "Ok, I'll set the alarm clock to go off an hour from now."

Crissy: "Remember, no stopping for one hour."

Misty: "Aye-aye captain."

And after one more long, slow, tongue caressing french kiss she started to tickle Crissy all over her naked upper body. The screams and shreiks of laughter filled the bedroom. After thirty seconds or so Misty had to stop to get cotton for her ears. The apartment was an end unit townhome at the back of the complex and was picked out by the both of them for privacy. They were able to crank the stereo to full blast no matter what time of day without disturbing anyone or raising the first complaint. None of this knowledge helped Misty's fear of Crissy being heard by neighbors.

Her laughter was THAT loud.

Misty worked her way to the foot of the bed. A couple of spider dances proved that the chains weren't tight enough and Crissy's feet flopped around.

Crissy: "(pant-pant) yyyourrer ggoing ttto hav ta sssit on one of my legggs anddd p-p-pull my toessss baaaack."

Crissy ought to know. That was the very thing she did to Misty when she was in the cuffs. Misty also couldn't help but remember how completly tickling one foot at a time would somehow make the other seem more ticklish after the first ones sensitivity had worn off. This was a fond memory of hers. Misty loved having her feet tickled and always went insane when Crissy would tickle them in that order. She, of course, wanted to give no less of an experiance to her beloved Crissy. After about fifteen minutes on the first foot she noticed however that Crissy was still screaming just as loud as when she started. Hmmm, must be the serum, she thought. She had to stop and ask.

Misty: "Is the sensitivity going down at all?"

Crissy could only shake her head 'no'.

Misty: "How are you feeling?"

Crissy smiled and nodded and gave a two thumbs up.

Misty: "Can you say anything right now?"

Crissy half rolled her eyes and tryed to get her breathing under control. After a minute she finaly could speak... sort of.

Crissy: "This is incredible... I.... can't even.... tell...... you..."

Misty: "I take it you'd like me to continue then?"

Crissy nodded her head heartily 'yes,yes,yes'.

Misty moved to the other foot. Despite the first foot not seeming to loose any sensitivity, when she tickled the other foot Crissy's scream WAS more manic.

Misty: "Is this foot more sensitive?"

Crissy again nodded with an exuberant 'yes'.

Misty: "You're really loving this, arent you?"

Another nod 'yes'.

Misty: "Sooooo, when the alarm goes off, do you want me to stop?"

Violently, Crissy shook her head 'NO!!!'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter IV

Misty had reset the alarm for 7:30 AM. She and Crissy awoke, Crissy still cuffed to the bed and Misty' legs wrapped around one of Crissy's legs and cuddling her upper body. Both had passed out in the midst of last nights tickle session. Crissy looked at the clock and around the room.

Misty: "Morning sunshine. I must have passed out on you. I'm sorry."

Crissy: "Honestly, I can't remember, I think we passed out at the same time."

Misty: "How do you feel?"

Crissy: "Can't tell yet. Uncuff me first."

Misty: "In due time, my dear. Me thinks me wants to take some advantage of you while I have you here."

Misty, still cuddling Crissy, slowly and gently ran a single fingernail from Crissy's elbow down to her armpit and finished with a light, quick spider dance. Crissy twitched and gave out a playful giggle. She then glanced at the clock.

Crissy: "Reset that for another half hour. I can skip breakfast, what the hell."

Misty: "Ok, but I just want to lay here and cuddle with you while I'm tickling you. Not moving from spot to spot."

Crissy: "Awww, how sweet! I'm still going to be a spastic screaming mess though. I think my days of the soft, sensual tickling are over."

Misty: "Hmmm... are you going to be ok with that? I love it when we gently tickle each others feet while watching TV. You love it too."

Crissy: "Baby, you love anything having to do with feet. I'll still tickle your feet... and you can still tickle mine. I'll try to keep my reactions down as best I can."

Misty: "You said this stuff increases your ticklishness 4 times over?"

Crissy: "And boy it sure as hell seems like it too! What did you think?"

Misty: "You've never been like that before. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Crissy: "Mmmmm yeahhh. Hey, enough talk girlfriend, I'm all tied up and at your mercy. And you know first morning tickles are the most sensitive. So, SIC-UM!"

******************************************************************************************

Crissy went straight into Dr. Maxwells office after throwing her purse on her desk. She had a satisfied smile and glow that Dr. Maxwell hadn't seen in her before.

Dr. Maxwell: "How was your evening, young lady? As if I had to ask. Your face says it all."

Crissy: "Raymond, I've not felt love for a man since I met Misty. This gift you've given me is far beyond pricless. I am in complete love with you right now."

Dr. Maxwell: "My, my, what will my wife think? What will Misty think?"

Crissy: "As far as Misty goes, if you weren't married you would be the happy recipient of the gratitude of two very beautiful and VERY grateful young women."

Dr. Maxwell: "But, alas. I am happily married. I must resign myself to my imagination of what the two of you would do to me."

Crissy: "Ray, your imagination couldn't keep up if you tried."

Dr. Maxwell had some idea, at least. Crissy and Misty were the object of every guys attention at the office party the lab held last Christmas. Being Dr. Maxwell's assistant she was largly out of the main lab and office cubicles, and when she and Misty showed up at the party they turned every head there. Crissy was the textbook definition of California blonde pixi: 5 foot 5 inches of absolute perfection. A body that was only upstaged by her girlishly cute porcelean cupie-doll face. Baby-blue eyes that could get out of any traffic ticket known to man, and a light golden tan that had no lines anywhere. No girl in Califonia, moviestar or otherwise, was her equal.

Except Misty.

If Crissy was the Califonia blonde then Misty was her brunett perfect puzzle piece fit. 5 foot 6 to Crissy's 5 foot 5, long wavy brunett locks to Crissy's flawlessly straight blonde hair. A face equally girlish and equaly cute. Laser bright emerald green eyes that seemed to glow in the dark from a distance. And seeing as this IS a tickle story it goes without saying that both were the proud owners of size six specimens that were actually more beautiful than they were and were the perfect compliment to their beauty. They both knew how to give pedicures and serviced each other twice a week as routine as taking out the trash or doing the laundry. The results of which were two pair of feet that were absolutly flawless. The two of them standing close together was as close as you could get to an actual natural wonder. Even stedfast heterosexual women who attended were mistified by their beauty. The fact that they were an open couple who held hands, even shared a small kiss here and there, and were very close to each other but not obnoxiously affectionate in public, added to their tastfully sensual appeal. More than one woman became all of a sudden bi-curious, even if it was subconsiously. To put it short, they were the life of the party.

Crissy: "So what's on todays agenda? You asked for a report on the serums effectivness. What do you need to know from me?"

Dr. Maxwell: "Let's start with how the serum increased you sensitivity. Was there a noticable difference?"

Crissy: "Very much so."

Dr. Maxwell: "And how did you react to it?"

Crissy: "Well, as far as that goes, I personaly loved it beyond words."

Dr. Maxwell: "Ok. However, in your personal opinion, do you think that this would effectively increase ticklishness in an interrogation subject?"

Crissy: "If you used this on a non consentual victim and they didn't enjoy tickling, hell, even if they were consenting and DID enjoy tickling, this could be torture no one would enjoy."

Dr. Maxwell: "But you enjoyed it."

Crissy: "Ray, I'm................different."

Dr. Maxwell: "How are you different?"

Crissy: "Com'on, you must know. Why else did the CIA follow me around a fucking Wendy's drive thru for almost a year? I personaly don't know ANYONE that enjoys being tickled like I do. And I have lots of friends and aquaintences who are into tickling."

Dr. Maxwell: "Yes, you do chat online with others that enjoy being tickled. And Misty enjoys being tickled too, doesn't she?"

Crissy: "Not like me. Oh, she enjoys it just fine. But it's still torture to her. She just happens to get off on the torture.That's almost everyone else's angle, enjoying the torture."

Dr. Maxwell: "And you?"

Crissy: "Ummmm.......... I don't know..... it's just not torture to me. It's litteraly like getting high. At least for me. I can't speak for anyone else, I just know me."

Dr. Maxwell: "And how do you know it's different for, lets just stick with a comparison between you and Misty, how is it different between you two?"

Crissy: "Everyone I know, Misty included, uses a safe word."

Dr. Maxwell: "What is a safe word?"

Crissy: "Were you guys spying on me or not? A safe word is a word that tells the tickler to stop, that the ticklee has reached their breaking point."

Dr. Maxwell: "Doesn't saying stop do this?"

Crissy: "No, you want to beg for mercy, it's part of the consentual torture aspect. Saying stop over and over or anything synonimous with that is part of the game. You want to be able to beg for the tickling to stop without it actually stopping. In fact, the begging for mercy can be used by the ticklee to communicate to the tickler where it tickles more and where to tickle."

Dr. Maxwell: "Ok, so where does a safe word fit into all of this?"

Crissy: "Think about it, if you've truly reached your breaking point and you really need the tickling to stop, then saying stop won't do it. You need a word that has nothing to do with stop.... or anything.... for that matter, to let the 'ler' know to actualy stop."

Dr. Maxwell: "Ler?"

Crissy: "TICK...LER!! Com'on, didn't you guys learn anything in the last ten months??"

Dr. Maxwell: "Hmmm... Ok, and now, back to you. I'm assuming you have no need for such a safe word?"

Crissy: "ME?? Uhhhh nooooo. No no no. No safe word necessary here. Although I... DO... NOW... need to be restrained, thanks to you and your angelic elixer."

Dr. Maxwell: "Well, I'm glad I could be of assistance."

Crissy: "I'm wondering, however, if it could be habit forming?"

Dr. Maxwell: "Habit forming? How?"

Crissy: "If I get used to my new level of ticklishness or at least bored with it again, will another dose make me even more ticklish?"

Dr. Maxwell: "Theoreticaly, it would work the same way. It would amplify the existing level of ticklishness. That is, the ticklishness that you are at now."

Crissy fully stopped breathing at the sound of this.

Crissy: "You... mean... wait wait wait. You're saying... that... if I took another vile of the same size... it would quadruple... how ticklish I am...........NOW??"

Dr. Maxwell: "In threory, yes."

Crissy: "And.....do you have more available.... here?"

Dr. Maxwell: "We have a couple hundered gallons on site."

Crissy slowly rose out of her chair, her eyes never leaving Dr. Maxwells.

Crissy: "Not to sound like Oliver or whatnot, but, please sir, can I have some more?"

Chapter V

Crissy didn't even drive home. She went straight to the beach to kill time. Sleep wasn't happening. Nothing was happening but the waiting. Waiting til Misty got home. Waiting for the next dose to take effect. Knowing that this effect wouldn't wear off at all. Not for the rest of her life. She had to know what this next dose would do to her. She wanted to feel this...now. She slipped one sneaker off of her bare foot, she didn't even own socks let alone wear them, and gazed at her foot. She buried it in the warm, dry sand and wiggled her toes. She slipped the other sneaker off and burried that foot in the sand as well. She wrapped her arms around her knees and rested her chin on her arms.

And sat there.

A secretary at a chemical lab. $32,000 a year. A shared apartment with her college roommate turned lover. $250,000 a year to be a tickling guinea pig. A new house in the country free of charge. Hell, the fucking power and cable are free! All because she loved to be tickled more than anyone else or in a way no one else can love being tickled? She pulled a foot out of the sand. She then tucked her leg back turning the sole upward to her. She bent her toes back and dragged a single nail down her arch.

Nothing.

What good is a fucking sensitivity serum if she still couldn't self tickle? She couldn't wait til Misty got home. Her means of ticklish pleasure. Her bringer of.........

What about April?

She fumbled through her purse for her cell phone, looked up Aprils number. Then called Misty at work.

Misty: "Hello sunshine."

Crissy: "I want to call April and invite her over. Are you cool with that?"

Misty: "Sure sweetie, what's up?"

Crissy: "Maxwell gave me another vile of serum. I want you both to go to town on me."

Misty: "Oh wow, what's another vile supposed to do?"

Crissy: "Same thing as the last one."

Misty: "Ok..... cuz the last one sent your ticklishness through the ceiling!"

Crissy: "Well, now I'm hoping to be in orbit, Ok? Cool, I'm calling April."

Misty: "See ya when I get home, love you."

Crissy: "Love you too."

Crissy called April and invited her over. She had quite an evening planned for herself. She also had to find a restroom, which gave her an idea. She wondered if now she could finaly fulfill Misty's desire to make her pee. Of course, Crissy could have just peed on her own, but Misty specificaly wanted to coax it from her with tickling and told her so.

Tonight she was going to try.

She didn't have to go that bad and figured she would try to hold it til later that evening. She was also going to drink more right before they tickled her. Coffee always made her have to go so she decided to go home and brew a pot and put it in the fridge for cooling. She could down a large cup if it was ice cold. Maby two cups. The thought made her giggle out loud. She wasn't going to tell Misty or April about it. It would be her warm, wet little suprise. Once she was home and had the coffee brewing, she started thinking about positioning. She needed restraining, but she wasn't about to pee all over their bed. She eventualy decided that cuffs hanging from the ceiling would be the ticket. From that position, when finaly her bladder gave in, the wetness could travel down her legs and not make such a mess. She had plenty of time and went to the local harware store to get a sturdy hook to screw into the ceiling. When she got home she sweet talked the maintenace man into finding a suitable ceiling stud and screwing the hook in place. He wondered what sort of hanging basket plant would require such a secure hook, but those aforementioned baby blue eyes, and a sweeter than normal thank you, sent him on his way without too much questioning. Ok, hook is in place, coffee is brewed and in the fridge, one pair of cuffs removed from the bed and now hung on said hook.... what else? What to wear? She went to the closet and looked around. The only thing she owned other than her proffesional attire were cutoffs and T shirts. She loved her 'daisy dukes' and they were the easiest things to shop for. Buy a pair of jeans and hack 'em up with sissors. Very cost effective. And she had a closet full. Might as well keep the ones she had on now. You can't wet your pants if you arn't wearing any, and the way the light blue denim changed to dark blue when wet would be a perfect indicator to let Misty know of her long awaited accomplishment.

And Crissy's suprise gift to her.

As for a top she found one of her string bikinis of which she had in abundance. She took her T shirt off and switched her bra out for the bikini top. Done. What else? She decided that the best way to tickle a bladder loose would be an all upper body assault with particular attention payed to her hips and thighs. So standing on her feet would be necessary to keep April's and Misty's focus there. No. Misty would definatly make a play for her feet. Misty was a foot girl, to be sure, and Crissy had to think of a way around this. SNEAKERS! OF COURSE! And this would kill two birds with one stone. The sneakers would take foot tickling out of the picture, and catch the pee running down her legs and prevent it from getting on the carpet. Brilliant! She found a particular pair of Adidas that she wore loose laced and wide. They would be like wearing little buckets on her feet. Hopfuly, her wearing them would not cause suspision. Now everything was set up. She called April and arranged for her to be ther a half hour before Misty. She also decided to let April in on her plan. April was very new to the whole tickling thing and wondered why such a thing as peeing was so important anyway, but didn't have any reservations about it and was eager to help. Crissy wanted to be all tied up when Misty got home. April arrived at about 6:15. Plenty of time to get ready.

April: "So, let me get this straight. One of the objects of this is to make someone pee their pants?"

Crissy: "No, not really, or at least not all the time. But one of Misty's things has always been to make her 'lee' wet their pants. She would do this at the BDSM club we went to durring tickle play sessions. Sometimes she was successful, and sometimes not."

April: "But never with you?"

Crissy: "Never, ever. And compounding that with the two of us being lovers, well, it's been a point of silent frustration ever since. She says it's no big deal, and has never given any clue to it hurting her feelings or anything else like that. But there's some things you just know about another person when you're in a long term relationship with them. Anyway, I plan on making it up to her tonight."

April: "And if you've never done this before how do you plan to do it now? Are you just going to pee for her?"

Crissy: "No. It wouldn't be the same. Matter of fact, despite the irony, the way it works is I still have to try to keep from peeing while you both are trying to make me pee. And I want this to be a suprise for Misty so we can't say anything. But now that you know, there's some specific instructions I have for you. My arms are going to be tied straight up and my armpits are going to be the obvious target. That'll be fine for starters, but my guess is that hip and thigh squeezing will be the most effective way to cause bladder failure. So give them the most attention if Misty stays on my armpits."

April: "Ok. Better yet, I'll ask her to help me out down there."

Crissy: "Good idea. In fact, great idea! I want her to have my crotch at eye level when it happens so she can witness it first hand."

April: "Me too. God, all this planning is making me excited. I'm accualy looking forward to making another girl pee her pants. What the hell is wrong with me?"

They both giggle.

Crissy: "Ok, 6:45 she'll be here any time now. I'll grab another cup of ice coffee. You want some?"

April: "Sure, once we're done with you I might just talk myself into letting you two tickle me. We'll see though. No promises. But I do tend to get wrapped up in moments like these."

Crissy gave her a concerned glance.

Crissy: "Just make sure it's somthing you want to do, ok sweetie?"

April: "You have nothing to worry about there."

Chapter VI

Misty walked through the door to find her best friend, lover and soul mate with her wrists bound in a pair of fur lined cuffs hanging from a hook in the ceiling. She noticed that there was a pair of sneakers on her feet, and gave them a quizzical look. Crissy got nervous that she gave it away, but Misty moved her eyes up to the rest of Crissy's streached out body. She then looked deep into Crissy's eyes and smiled. She walked up and gave Crissy one of the longest, wettest kisses in the history of their relationship.

Misty: "My, my, is all this for me?"

Crissy: "Oh, it's for me too, my love."

Again Misty leaned in and feasted on her dear Crissy's tongue. She put her arms around Crissy's waist and pulled her close. April was sitting on the couch. Misty beconed for her with her finger. The two of them caressed Crissy all over her body. Misty leaned over to April and kissed her and invited her to kiss Crissy and the three brought their tongues and mouthes together in hunger.

Crissy: "Y'know, I love kissing you. Really I do..."

Misty: "Ok, ok. I know, you didn't tie yourself up to make out."

Crissy: "And we will DEFINATLY continue this later."

Misty: "You better beleive it. Your tongue tastes soooo good. But while I have you here..."

And with that she attacked Crissy's armpits full scale. April, remebering Crissy's instructions, dropped to her knees in front of Crissy's pelvis and gabbed her thighs just above the knees. Crissy was already screaming bloody hell from Misty's armpit attention and April had to look at Crissy for some form of acknowledgment of effectiveness. Crissy, in turn, looked down at April, and, despite screaming her head off, was able to nod her clue. April took it to the bank.

April: "Wow, you sure are shuddering down here. Oh Misty dear, could you lend me a hand... or two... down here?"

Misty: "But of course."

Crissy took this opportunity to beem a smile to April. April answered back with a playfull squeeze.

April: "Here, get on one side of her and I'll take the other. We can each attack a thigh and a hip that way."

Misty: "Very strategic of you, you're getting quite good at this."

April: "Why, thank you."

The combined assult of Misty and April on Crissy's now double-dose serum enhanced thighs and hips sent violent shock waves through Crissy. Her laughter changed into animal like moans and her body convulsed in unrelenting muscle spasms. April fed off of the contractions and sped up her squeezing. She rapidly moved her hands all over Crissy's thighs and hips, making Crissy's body convulse harder and harder. Misty took the hint and equaled April's pace. This set Crissy off like a volcano of sound. Together, they kept on and on and on and on and......

Crissy: " O H....G O D ! ! ! ! "

The denim material in the front of Crissy's cutoffs instantaniously went dark with wettness. The results of half a pot of coffee and a days worth of needing to use a bathroom manifested before Misty and April in the form of a fountain of golden release. Misty's eyes grew three times their size and she just sat on the floor, gazing at Crissy's legs as the stream ran down to her shoes. All of a sudden, the reason for those shoes became clear as they filled up with the flowing liquid. The leather proved mostly watertight as the shoelaces started to saturate from the inside. Misty watched this for a few more seconds and then stood up to look at her lover. Her lips started trembling and she could barely speak as she wispered...

Misty: "...I...love...you..."

And, putting her arms around Crissy and burying her face in Crissy's shoulder, Misty broke down and cried.

Chapter VII

The three of them sat on the back deck of the apartment sipping on margaritas and just enjoying the evening. Crissy had gotten the hose and rinsed her shorts and shoes but kept them on. She loved the feel of wet shoes and how they squished when soggy. It reminded her of when she was growing up and walking to school on rainy days. The rain gave her a great excuse to jump in puddles before school and wear them soggy and wet all day. In the summer she regularly took walks down the beach letting the waves wash over her shoes. Sitting there with Misty and April she wiggled and squished her shoes, enjoying how they felt, along with the cool sensation of her soaked cutoffs in the heat of the summer evening.

Misty sat in a chair opposit Crissy with her feet in Crissy's lap. Crissy was ever so gently gliding the nails of her right hand up and down Misty's soles and, just as gently, spidering the backs of her knees with her other hand. Misty let out a giggle every so often when Crissy sped up a little or hit a good spot, but the overall effect was soothing and relaxing. She gazed at Crissy in lazy eroticisim. Crissy gazed back in kind. Misty's head was swimming in a dreamy state of gratitude and lust. She was so happy right now. Happier than she had ever been in her entire life. The complete realization that her lover had given her such a deeply personal and thoughtful gift that she so desperatly wanted, even though she had tried not to let on about her desires, was filling her with wonder. Crissy had known all this time about Misty's enjoyment with tickling a 'lee' into wetting their pants and never held it against her. Never once said she thought it digusting or gross. Never said she thought it was wierd that Misty found such a thing erotic. She knew it was Misty's 'thing' and must have secretly known how bad she wanted this from Crissy and how sad she was that she could never make Crissy pee. She got erotic pleasure making others pee but that was as far as it could go. To finaly get this from the one person she had an emotional attachment to fulfilled that eroticness, and it was overwhelming her.

April sat there with her margerita in her hand playing mental ping pong with this strange new hobby her two companions had introduced her to. Could she muster the courage to be tickled like that? She hadn't ever thought of it much before. She knew that she was ticklish, but hadn't really formed an opinion as to weather or not she hated being tickled or liked it. Her opinion of tickling never ventured out beyond afterthought. Now, it was a source of erotic foreplay. Sustained bondage tickling for pleasure. It was completly new to her. The one thing holding her back from fully exploring this new concept was the obvious:

She was insanly ticklish.

But she tried to reason with herself that THIS WAS the point. It didn't make any sense to enjoy or be into tickling if you WEREN'T ticklish! Her ultimate resolve was to try once more. But this time she was going to allow herself to be tortured. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, she thought to herself. And she wasn't going to die from it, so, damnit, stop being a wuss! NOW'S THE TIME!!

April: "Ummm..... guys?"

Misty: "What's up?"

April: "I think I'm ready now."

Misty: "Ready for what, your heading home?"

April: "No, no.... I... I think I want you guys to tickle me."

Crissy stared at her for a moment.

Crissy: "You don't have to do anything in order to 'fit in', you know. We love you and love having you here."

Misty: "Yeah April, it's cool."

April: "It's not about that. I want to try this thing for real. I mean really for real. Tied up and tortured. Really tortured."

Both Misty and Crissy looked at each other. Both with concern in their eyes.

April: "I'll be ok, I trust both of you. I just would like to have what you both have, that's all."

Crissy: "That's great, sweety. We just... I mean, you're extreamly ticklish, and we just... you know... we want you to enjoy it if you're going to do it."

April: "That's why I trust you. My curiosity has gotten the better of me thanks to tonight, and if I don't do it now, while this margarita is giving me some courage, I might not work up the nerve to do it again. It has to be now. Please do this for me. If I totaly hate it I promise I won't blame you guys a bit."

Misty: "Ummm... how far were you thinking about going?"

April: "I don't know. Mabey if there was a time limit. Like an hour or so."

Crissy: "An HOUR??"

Now Misty and Crissy were more than a little worried.

Misty: "Are you absolutly sure about this?"

April: "How about one hour OR until I pee?"

Misty: "Ummm... I, uhh.................you want to pee?"

April: "I absolutly promise, I won't hate you guys, ok? It's supposed to be torture, right? I'm supposed to be ticklish in order for it to work, right? You, Misty, like making girls pee........ right?"

Misty: "I.....guess so. Just.... you know somthing, you're right. On every point you made, you're right. You're just... I don't know, sweetie."

Crissy: "I do. You're eighteen. We're twentyfive and twentysix, respectivly, and plus, you didn't like it the first time that you tried it. Now you just watched me get completely taken down. And you witnessed my reaction to it. And it was good. Shit, probably the best tickling I've ever had! And you're seeing all of this and wondering why you aren't having this kind of fun. Now you've talked yourself into it and you're hell bent on giving it a real honest to goodness try. Have I missed anything?"

April: "No...but..."

Crissy: "Understand, we just care about you, that's all. And if you really want go through with this then we will obligate you. I just want to make sure that you're completely aware of what you're doing, ok?"

April: "I love you guys, and yes, I really want this...now."

Crissy studied April for a moment longer. April's determination was clearly going to overrule Crissy's concern. She looked down to the ground and gave a sigh.

Crissy: "Ok, then, let's go back inside."

They went back to the living room and stood April in the spot where the cuffs were hanging down from the ceiling.

April: "Shouldn't I have some ice coffee?"

Misty turned to Crissy.

Misty: "Ice coffee?"

Crissy: "Yeah, I made it to fill my bladder up."

Misty just stared at her in wonder.

Misty: "You made...you.... I don't know what to say."

Crissy: "I love you is good enough for me."

Misty: "Oh my god, I love you!!"

And Misty lunged at Crissy and wrapped her arms around her kissing her almost violently. They were engulfed in so much passion that finaly......

April: "Ummm... guys, you can come up for air and tie me to the ceiling now."

Misty: "Um, ahm, sorry April. Just getting carried away."

April: "No problem, now about the coffee?"

Crissy: "Coming up! Misty, can you assist in the cuffing?"

Misty: "Sure, but uhh, you need to take your shirt off. You have a bra on, right?"

April: "Yeah, but is it ok to take it off too?"

Misty: "Sure. why?"

April: "I wouldn't mind some fondling while this is going on."

Misty: "Don't see a problem with that."

Crissy: "Here, before you're tied up. Your coffee."

April chugged it down and set the glass on the table. She then took both her shirt and bra off. She held her arms over her head and Misty and Crissy fastened the cuffs to her wrists. Misty winked at April and lightly pinched her nipples, makeing her moan softly. Crissy went behind her and gave her a hug from behind and caressed her sides.

Misty: "I'll set the timer for an hour, BUT, I want you to have a safe word."

April: "What do you mean by safe word?"

Misty explained the purpose of a safe word. After the explination they decided on 'coffee table'.

Crissy: "How're you feeling? You ready?"

April: "Oh...wow. Oh boy. That coffee's mingling with the margarita. I'm afraid I don't think I'll last too long. In fact, I really have to go. This'll be over in a minute. Can you guys keep tickling me after I pee?"

Misty: "If you want us too."

April: "Yeah, let's stay with the safe word thing. I'll use it if it really gets too much."

Misty: "Ok, now remember, you can beg us to stop all the while if you like too. Just yell out 'coffee table' when you really want us to stop."

April: "Got it."

They both circled April with their fingers in the air, teasing her for a moment. She giggled and whined at them, but smiled all the way. Then all at once, they attacked. Crissy did hip grabs and Misty spidered her fingernails on Aprils underarms. April convulsed in a panicked jolt of despiration. She screamed and twirled. Crissy wrapped her arms around Aprils waist and held her there all while giving her sides more squeezes. This alowed Misty to stay on Aprils armpits and spider them indefinatly. Just as April predicted, it didn't take long for the margarita and coffe mix to find their way out the door. Misty and Crissy both stopped what they were doing to admire their handywork. April was still in her light grey business slacks and pumps. The contrast from light grey to dark wet grey was even sharper than Crissy's cutoffs. April was more than a little light headed and was breathing heavy.

Misty: "Are you ok, sweetie?"

April: "I guess. I think I'm done though."

Crissy: "Not a problem at all, we'll get you down."

April: "OH SHIT! I don't have a change of clothes."

Crissy: "It's cool hun. You're about my size. Go get yourself a pair of shorts and a T shirt. We'll throw your slacks in the wash."

April came back from the bedroom in one of Crissy's shorts and T shirt. She was only 5'2 with sandy light brown hair just past shoulder length. Misty was very fond of cutoffs and loved how Crissy looked in them. Crissy knew this all to well. April looked stunning in them, too. The girls had never seen April in anything but buisness attire and were both just floored by this beautiful, petite young creature that stood before them.

Misty: "Oh my, that's a different look for you for sure. You wear that quite well."

Crissy: "I'll say. You look better than I do in my own clothes."

April: "Com'on, whatever, your just being nice."

Crissy: "Uh uh. You're hot, baby. Come here, sit between us on the couch. If we can't tickle you we might as well have some fun playing with you."

The three of them sat on the couch. Misty and Crissy on either side of April. They caressed and kissed her. She was enjoying this much more than the tickle torture. Two beautiful girls sharing her like their favorite toy. She immersed herself in their mutual attention. Then, all of a sudden a thought came to her. She looked at both of them, smiled and raised her arms over her head.

April: "I don't think I'm cut out for bondage style tickling, but could we try some gentle play tickling while you guys are kissing and rubbing on me?"

Misty and Crissy looked at each other and smiled.

Crissy: "I think we're going to have a lot of fun together."

Chapter VIII

Saturday morning. The three of them woke up in a cuddling ball. Misty got up and made a pot of coffee while April and Crissy snuggled some more. Misty came back into the bedroom with the cuffs that were hanging from the ceiling in her hand. She gave Crissy a playful spider on one of her feet and told her to spread out. Crissy got into position and Misty cuffed her ankles to the foot of the bed. April was still lying next to her, eyes growing wider by the second.

April: "You're kidding, you just woke up!"

Crissy: "Best time of the day. I'm soooo much more sensitive first thing in the morning or after a nap."

Misty: "I usualy don't have help either. This ought to be fun."

April: "About that. You two are in a commited relationship, right? How do I fit in with all this?"

Misty: "How about play toy? As long as it doesn't bother you."

April: "I like play toy. How about you Cris?"

Crissy: "Play toy works for me. We do love you though. You know that right?"

April: "Thanks, I love you guys too."

Crissy: "Could you help me with the wrist cuffs?"

April: "Sure. Do play toys get to kiss their owners?"

Crissy: "You bet you do."

April: "Good, because I want to kiss you while you're being tickled. I want to see if you can kiss me without laughing."

Misty: "Oh, wow. Now that DOES sound like a challenge. Think you're up for it Cris?"

Crissy: "I guess there's only one way to find out."

April straddled Crissy's hips. She then locked onto Crissy's mouth and together they licked and sucked each others tongues with out seperating. Misty sat on one ankle and pulled Crissy's toes back and spidered her arch rapidly. Crissy gave a muffled 'mmmmf-mmmmmf' but she maintained her lip lock. April reached up to Crissy's underarms and spidered them enthusiasticly. This caused Crissy to really make some noise. But after a moment she closed her eyes and steadily slurped at Aprils tongue, giving out a long, steady 'mmmmmmmmmf'. The passionate kissing was accualy taking the tickling beyond laughter, even with Crissy's super charged ticklishness. April stopped kissing her and sat up to watch Crissy's reactions. She was still spidering all up and down her sides and underarms while Misty attended to her right foot. Crissy was panting heavy and gazing into Aprils eyes. Then all of a sudden Crissy had an orgasm. April reached behind her and squeezed her thighs, sending Crissy into a suddering mix of moaning and laughing. April then changed to the soft area above the hipbones. A few well timed
squeezes caused Crissy to shriek and buck like a bronco. April resumed lying on Crissy and kissing her passionatly and spidering her underarms. Crissy and April fed upon each others mouthes with desperate hunger. Misty switched feet and started on the other. Crissy's eyes went wide but she kep kissing April and after a moment of adjusting to the new sensation, closed her eyes again and continued sucking on April's tongue. Misty stoped pulling Crissy's toes back and used that hand for thigh squeezing. This caused another orgasm and Crissy's body shuddered with sensation. The combined effect of April and Misty gave Crissy a morning full of ticklish orgasms. Afterwards, they both snuggled on either side of her while she stared off into space. Her mind and body in a state of almost isconnection. Their was no use in trying to remember another time in her life when she felt this good. She turned her head to Misty and looked deep into her eyes. Misty and Crissy gazed at each other for what seemed like forever. No need for any words at this point. They were in their own heaven. And they had a play toy. They both turned to look at April.

Misty: "Do you think there's room in that new house for all three of us?"

Crissy: "I think there's room in this townhome for all three of us."

April: "I hope I don't come between you two."

Misty: "Stop worrying about that. Let's just have it honestly out on the table that we will be useing you for sexual fun and friendship. And you as well will be useing us for the same thing. It'll be fun."

April: "I think it's beautiful how much you two love each other. I'm ok with just being a playtoy, too. But, on a different subject, is anyone hungry?"

Crissy: "Starving. There's an IHOP down the street."

Chapter IX

The following Monday Crissy was called into Dr. Maxwell's office. There were two men and a woman present that Crissy had never met before. The two men were Army Generals, and the woman was dressed in "business attire". She also noticed a set of foot stocks with an overhead bar and cuffs in the corner of the office. Upon seeing this she immediatly understood why they were there and why she was called into Maxwell's office. Dr. Maxwell introduced the Generals Hampton and Parker to her, and the woman simply as Ms. Sharrolyn. They all shook hands with Crissy and Ms. Sharrolyn gave Crissy a playful smile. Crissy felt flustered by Ms. Sharrolyn. She knew she was there to undergo the testing of the serum, and wasn't the least bit afraid of the tickling she was sure to receive form Ms. Sharrolyn, but was still intimidated by her physical attributes just the same. She was a taller woman, right around 5 foot 9, which her 6 inch stilletoes brought to a somewhat imposing height. She had jet black hair pulled back into a pony tail and wore black framed cat/librarian glasses that gave off an aura of authority. Her white blouse was buttoned just at the clevaige line and was skin tight and tucked into a black leather skirt that rested just a few inches above her knees. Her milky bare legs flowed nicely into her black stilettoes which were held in place with a solitary ankle strap. The overall effect made Crissy more than a little awkward and shy. She was, however, genuinly aroused by Ms. Sharrolyn and was already submitting to her in her mind. All throughout the conversation with Dr. Maxwell and the Generals Crissy couldn't help but steal glances at Ms. Sharrolyn. At first she kept it to millisecond looks but when Ms. Sharrolyn re-crossed her legs and Crissy could view the arch of her creamy bare sole visible through the gap from the toe and heel, she locked her eyes on and just stared. She wasn't a complete foot fetishette like Misty was, but enjoyed footplay and pedicures and foot tickling and whatnot. She enjoyed the attention Misty gave to her feet and enjoyed giving Misty's feet the same in return. This, however, was altoghether different. It might have been Ms. Sharrolyn's overall apperance, her naturaly dominating nature or the perfection of her milky complection contrasting with her black stilleto heels. Crissy was truly mezmerized. She imagined what it would be like to trace the tip of her tongue along the curve of Ms. Sharrolyn's pale pink sole. She had done this with Misty before and enjoyed the pleasure it gave to Misty, but this was the first time she had felt a hunger for it on her own. Crissy's breathing went shallow and her eyes slowly trailed up her bare leg past her skirt, then past her blouse and to Ms. Sharrolyn's ice blue eyes.... which were stareing directly back at her. Crissy felt her face get hot with embarrasment. Ms. Sharrolyn smiled warmly and gave the slightest lick of her lips. Crissy's brain melted right then and there. She couldn't focus on anything else but this beautiful but dominating goddess that sat before her. The thought that she was shortly going to be taken to ticklish bliss by this woman was beyond overwhelming and her mind went numb with anticipation. The conversation seemed to last forever and Crissy couldn't take any more. Despite her swimming head and racing heart she found the wits to speak up.

Crissy: "If it's ok with you all, I do have some work to do. Could we get the demonstration started now?"

Ms. Sharrolyn stood up, taking Crissy's hint immediatly. She took Crissy by the hand and led her to the stocks. Crissy obediantly let herself be taken by the hand and sat down in the chair that was connected by the stocks and overhead bar. Her eyes never left Ms. Sharrolyn as she placed one foot, then the other, in the stocks and clamped them shut. Ms. Sharrolyn then softly ordered her to remove her blouse and raise her arms. Crissy was tingling at the soft power in Ms. Sharrolyn's commands, and did as she was told. Ms. Sharrolyn's perfectly perky breasts were less than an inch away as she straddled Crissy's legs to cuff her wrists. Crissy's pulse was going off like a runaway freight train. She was strapped to the chair at her waist and the overhead bar was racheted up streaching Crissy's upper body to immobility. Ms. Sharrolyn took out a spool of string and laced it arround each toe which was then tied to a pair of eyehooks in the frame. She then threaded a rolled up towel between the tops of Crissy's feet and the stocks, and pulled the strings tight streaching Crissy's feet past the point of normal toe bending. She wrapped a belt around Crissy's shins right below her knees and tightened them together. That completed her bondage work.

Crissy was absolutly immobile.

She continued her gaze at Ms. Sharrolyn. She couldn't help but smile at the fact that before she took her first dose of serum she could hold perfectly still through the most ruthless tickle torture, and now she needed this level of bondage to stay this still. But she was seriously impressed with Ms. Sharrolyn's work. She tried every way possible to move even the slightest millimeter. The only thing she could move was her head and with her wrists seperated by the overhead bar, she could move it freely. Ms. Sharrolyn looked at Crissy and smiled. Crissy sheepishly smiled back. She had never REALLY been dominated like this before and was getting more excited by the minute. Part of her wanted her mistress to tickle her right then and there but the other half wanted her to go at whatever pace she wished. This was totaly out of Crissy's hands and she let herself relenquish any and all control of the situation. Every brain cell was now attuned to waiting for
Ms.Sharrolyn's next course of action. Ms. Sharrolyn, however, turned to the Generals and Dr. Maxwell, who were paying more than their fair share of attention. She lectured on the benefits of immobility on an interrogation subject, the use of panic and helplesness to speed up the process of mentaly breaking down a captive to get information faster. She pointed out how certain restraint techniques offered better access to certain spots that were more sensitive to tickling. This was driving Crissy crazy. This was taking far too long. To hell with total submission. It was time for her to give her own commands.

Crissy: "Ms. Sharrolyn, if you would be so kind as to demonstrate the effectivness of the serum, now?"

Ms. Sharrolyn turned around to Crissy with a look of ammused wonder and admiration. Clearly she had prior experience in domination play and was not used to her subjects showing initiative like this. She wispered in Crissy's ear.

Ms. Sharrolyn: "You know I'm going to break you for that. Don't you?"

Crissy's need to be tickled eclipsed all intimidation she once felt twoards Ms. Sharrolyn.

Crissy: "If we could get on with it, then?"

Ms. Sharrolyn looked Crissy directly in the eye. She gave Crissy a small kiss on her forhead.

Ms, Sharrolyn: "As you wish, my dear."

Crissy's entire body was open to the fingernails of her mistress. Crissy had been with many ticklers before but none were as talented or as skilled as Ms. Sharrolyn. Of course the double dose of serum helped things out but the different techniques, variations of speed, the selection of zones and the precise switching from each zone to the next and how each zone, when done in cirtain orderes and timings all combined to create a total tickle experience that took Crissy to a whole new level that she had never been to before. It took just a few minutes for the cup of cappuccino she had before comming to work this morning to find it's way through to her panties, skirt and ultimatly onto the floor. This seemed to further entice Ms. Sharrolyn and she picked up the pace even more. Crissy was incapable of any kind of movement and was reduced to just screaming. After ten minutes or so Ms. Sharrolyn paused to evaluate her subject. When Crissy regained her coherancy she gazed at Ms. Sharrolyn in wonder. All of a sudden, her mind turned to Misty.

And the wetness between her legs.

She had been made to pee. In just minutes even. When this first started she couldn't wait to tell Misty all about Ms. Sharrolyn and their session and... now she felt as if she couldn't tell Misty anything. She tried to use reason. Com'on you silly, ditzy bitch. You're jacked up on two doses of this tickle shit. The first time being tickled like this you peed. FOR MISTY! You'll probably pee every time now. No big deal. And hell, she got first pee in. Everything's cool. Chill out.

But everything was not cool.

She felt a betrayal to Misty. Not just her lover... her love. And it was breaking her heart.

And she didn't want to be tickled anymore.

When Ms. Sharrolyn started back up Crissy was way less than into it as before. Ms. Sharrolyn noticed this immediatly and looked into Crissy's eyes. Crissy looked away.

Ms. Sharrolyn: "Honey, are you all right?"

Crissy: "I'm... it's nothing. I'm cool."

Ms. Sharrolyn: "Misty?"

Crissy's eyes locked onto hers in a mix of sorrow and worry.

And guilt.

Ms. Sharrolyn spun around and addressed the Generals and Dr. Maxwell.

Ms. Sharrolyn: "As you can see, gentelmen, the effectivness of the restraints and the serum will be most useful in gaining information from an interrogation subject. Now I must ask the three of you to leave the room so I can administer the after session cool down process. I must be alone with my subject for this."

After the three men left the office Ms. Sharrolyn quickly untied Crissy. Ms. Sharrolyn took her glasses off and let her hair down from her pony tail. She then undid the ankle straps if her heels and kicked them off. She was no longer Ms. Sharrolyn at all. She was just plain old Sherri. She invited Crissy to sit on the floor with her and just relax. Just one girl to another. Crissy explained the whole tickle to peeing thing between her and Misty. She went on to explain her relationship with Misty and how her wanton desire for Sherri now felt like a betrayal of her relationship with Misty. Although Sherri was flattered by Crissy's fondness for her, she was sympathetic to her plight and supportive of her relationship with Misty. Crissy wanted to bring Sherri home to meet Misty and furthermore, try to ease some, if not all, of the guilt she felt. April was a friend of the both of them who was shared sexually. Mabey Sherri could be like April. She could teach April how to be a better tickler, hell, teach us all to be better ticklers... wait a minute!

Crissy: "Are.... are you........ticklish...?"

Sherri smiled at her with a playfull warmth.

Sherri: "But of course my dear."

Chapter X

Crissy threw her panties in the trash and changed into a pair of cutoffs she always kept in the car. She tied her blouse at the navel and slipped her pumps back on. When Sherri saw Crissy dressed like that it was time for her to be intimidated a little. As Ms. Sherrolyn, Sherri was a pro dominatrix thru and thru. But Crissy was still the 100% flawless princess and looked better than anyone else in the solar system when she wore her cutoffs. Sherri was unacustomed to being speechless and awestruck.

And it felt good.

Sherri: "Wow... I... you... sure look different from this morning."

Crissy: "Yeah, well, I have to live in this shell every day and, although I never get annoyed at the attention it brings, you kinda get used to it."

Sherri: "I bet you get a lot of attention, huh?"

Crissy: "Men and women alike. I know of at least five hetro girls personaly that know I'm bi and have openly stated that I would be the exception if the situation ever presented itself."

Sherri: "You're bi? Not lez?"

Crissy: "Yeah. I had a boyfriend in highschool. We enjoyed each other just fine. But it was a sort of unspoken thing that we both knew we would go our seperate ways after graduation. I was on the colorgaurd cuz I didn't make tryouts for cheerleading. I was ok, but you need to be excellent to make it and they wern't accepting members on looks alone. No biggie. I made colorguard and had fun just the same. I did, however, have a fling with one of the cheerleaders. Her name was Coryn. She was beautiful and really could cheer and tumble and stand on one foot with the other held out while ten feet in the air and all that stuff. She tried to help me with it but I was a lost cause. I could still dance ok, wich got me into colorgaurd so it was cool. We still got to hang out together at the football games and with my boyfriend being on the team there were more than a few times where we both made that boy very happy indeed. All in all I had fun and don't have anything against guys in general, but I love Misty very much and I don't see anything comming between us."

Sherri: "Is Misty bi?"

Crissy: "Yeah, but same thing. She loves me and we're together in a commited relationship. So it's sorta how it is I guess. How 'bout you?"

Sherri: "Me? I'm full lez. I've been this way since birth. Lipstick to be sure, but I'm still a virgin and will probably stay one for life."

Crissy: "What about toys?"

Sherri: "Nope. I just like a nice tongue on my clit and some good kissing and cuddling and that's me."

Crissy: "Don't take this the wrong way, but when I first met you this morning, you sure didn't seem like the cuddle type."

Sherri: "That's accualy my favorite thing when I'm not all bitched out in dom mode. Just some wine by the fire and some pillow soft lips and a tongue to taste."

Crissy: "You're not in a relationship?"

Sherri: "Havn't been in one in three years now. I hope you don't mind my asking this, but, you aren't wearing any panties under those shorts are you?"

Crissy smiled mischeiviously at Sherri. She then undid her bra, laced it off through her sleeve and held it in the air.

Crissy: "Guess I won't be needing this either."

Sherri just stared at Crissy for a minute. She had to shake herself back to earth. This sweet little kitten was getting the better of her, and she was powerless to stop it.

They took Crissy's car to the apartment. Crissy called Misty to tell her briefly what had gone on at work and about their new guest. Once they got to the apartment Sherri looked around.

Sherri: "I bet you can't wait til you get into the new house. It'll be a huge upgrade from your apartment here."

Crissy: "When is that going to happen? Have you seen the house? What's it like?"

Sherri: "Its pretty big. Two stories and a pool and hot tub."

Crissy: "We have a pool and a hot tub??"

Sherri: "Oh yeah. You guys'll love it. And no neighbors so you'll have little if any need for swimwear."

Crissy gave Sherri a smirk. She wanted her right now but she wasn't going to do anything without Misty. They walked into the front door and Sherri noticed the hook still screwed into the ceiling. She asked about it and Crissy went to the bedroom and came back with a pair of the cuffs.

Crissy: "Care to take 'em for a test drive?"

Sherri: "I suppose I can give you some revenge."

Crissy: "We never call it revenge here. Or, at least I don't. I could be tickled forever, and would never complain. I just want to tickle you if I can't do anything else to you."

Sherri: "Anything else, huh?"

Crissy: "Let's just say when Misty gets here... well... mm-mm-mm."

Crissy looked into Sherri's eyes and gave a sigh. She needed to change gears before she got herself into trouble.

Crissy: "Arms up. NOW!"

Sherri was mildly shocked by Crissy's aggressiveness. She raised her arms and held them as Crissy hooked the cuffs up and fastned them to her wrists. Thier eyes never lost contact as Crissy steped back to look upon Sherri's now helpless state. She then slowly unbuttoned Sherri's blouse and pulled it out of her skirt to finish with the last remaining buttons. She then alowed herself a little indulgence of brushing the palms of her hands against the cups of Sherri's bra as she parted her blouse to reveal Sherri's upper body. This made Sherri quiver. Crissy smiled and slowly reached in to Sherri's underarms and gently spidered them with her nails. Sherri's knees buckled slightly and streched her arms upward against the cuffs. She did not laugh, instead, she moaned ever so lightly and gently bit her bottom lip in a playful pout. Crissy breathed heavily at this very erotic reaction. She gracefuly glided her nails down Sherri's sides. Sherri twisted slowly in an enticingly seductive writhing. Crissy slowly moved back up to Sherri's underarms and gave a quick spider which Sherri seemed to anticipate. She burst out with laughter but kept her movements to the slow, erotic grinding. Crissy continued to explore Sherri's tickle zones, one after another. She found it amazing that Sherri could scream and laugh while still keeping up her slow twisting motion. In fact, her movements seemed to directly corospond with where and how Crissy tickled her. Like Crissy, she didn't need a safe word or that much restraint, for that matter. Their session lasted two hours, and really, was all erotic play tickling despite Sherri's screaming laughter. Crissy found this to be highly erotic and was getting more aroused by the minute. She needed Misty to be here. She wanted to taste Sherri and need Misty's approval. She wanted Misty to taste Sherri. Wanted April to taste Sherri. Wanted Sherri to taste... she was genuinly going crazy with desire. Her mind was reeling, and she was burning inside.

She called April over and called Misty back to let her know about her plans for the evening. Misty was excited and couldn't wait to get home. April arrived first. Upon first seeing Sherri, she was as akwardly awestruck as Crissy was when she first met her. Sherri had that effect. She was still in her leather skirt and blouse and despite beeing barefoot with her hair down, still had the aura of authority. Sherri tried to compensate for this by sitting on the couch to minimize her height. The three girls chatted about stuff in general over wine until Misty got home. They ordered some chinese from a restaurant down the road and spent most of the evening getting to know each other. Crissy then told Sherri to go to the bedroom and pull her hair back into a pony tail and put her glasses and heels back on. She wanted the others to get the full effect of Ms. Sharrolyn. April giggled at this suggestion.

But when Sherri re-entered the livingroom as Ms. Sharrolyn.....

no one giggled.

Ms. Sharrolyn had the other set of cuffs in her hand and attached them to the hook. She then ordered Misty and Crissy to stand. They both looked at each other with nervous anticipation, and stood up. She then ordered the two of them to strip completely naked and face each other with nipples touching. They were both about an inch difference in height and so their nipples met quite nicely. She ordered them to raise their arms above their head and then fastened their wrists in the two pair of cuffs. Misty and Crissy looked into each others eyes. Their anticipation growing for what was to come. Ms. Sharrolyn wrapped a belt around both of their waists and tightened it pulling them tightly together with their noses touching. She then ordered April to stand behind Misty while she stood behind Crissy.

She then ordered them to kiss.

They started slowly and nervously kissing each others lips with their eyes open. This lasted for a moment when Ms. Sharrolyn ordered them to close their eyes and use their tongues. That seemed to wash the nervousness away and they began kissing each other with hungry passion. Ms. Sharrolyn and April wached as these two beautiful girls made hungry and wanton love to each others mouthes. And Ms. Sharrolyn let them go for a while. She then ordered the two to keep kissing no matter what happened and then ordered April to join her in gently fingernail tickling their sides and underarms. They could hear the commands being given to April and could feel the nails of both Ms. Sharrolyn and April on their bodies, but kept kissing each other throughout the tickling. Ms. Sharrolyn ordered them to use the increasing intensity of the tickling to make their kisses more intense, and then ordered April to increase that intensity. Crissy and Misty kissed each other harder and harder as the tickling grew more torturous. Not laughing, not even moaning, they just stood there devouring each other with each tickle they received. Their tongues and lips dripped with salivating passion. Their minds locked in their mutual mouth melting. They were becoming one. They were already lovers and soul mates.

But this, by far,

transcended that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter XI

Misty and Crissy went into their bedroom after their ticklish kissing session. That night they made love to each other like never before. Ms. Sharrolyn shared the couch with April and gave her an extensive education on tickling and what results different techniques produced. The next morning Crissy and Sherri went to the laboratory. General Parker was there to greet them and, along with Dr. Maxwell, drove to the country house. Their was a gate that was activated by a keypad and an intercom system. Crissy observed a ten foot wall that streched from either side of the gate as far as the eye could see. Once inside the gate it took several more minutes to reach the house through the woods. It was red brick with a well manacured two acre yard. The pool and hot tub were fashioned from granite and marble. The hot tub waterfalled into the pool and the granite surroundings complimented the blue refreshing water nicely. Crissy was dumbfounded. All this was for her. They took an extensive tour of the house which had three huge fireplaces, one of them located in the master bedroom that was, itself, the size of her apartment and back deck combined. The main livingroom was even bigger and had a huge saltwater fishtank with living coral and exotic tropical fish. The kitchen looked like it belonged in a five star restaurant, and in the four car garage were two Porches, a Mercedes sedan and a Range Rover. Crissy was in accual clinical shock. She had to sit and get some water. This was by far too much to take in all at once. After everything had a chance to sink in she called Misty to tell her everything and that they would be moving in later that day. The furniture in the apartment would be put in storeage and a crew would be transfering their wardrobe to the house. After the tour was complete General Parker and Dr. Maxwell headed back to the lab, leaving Sherri and Crissy alone. Now that Sherri was officialy in their 'clique' Crissy could have fun with her without fear of guilt or betrayal to Misty.

And they had all day.

Sherri led Crissy down to the basement. This part of the house was curiously left out of the tour. Sherri explained that she wanted to show Crissy this part of the house herself....without anyone else there to interupt. And with good reason. It was decorated in traditional BDSM club format. It had all the usual restraint items that Crissy was familiar with as well as nice red velvet couches, tapesries, bead curtains, thick plush carpet and mood lighting. Someone very skilled at both BDSM and interior decorating did a beyond excelent job with this. Sherri sat on one of the couches and patted it to becon Crissy to sit by her side. Crissy happily obliged her and they both finaly were able to quench their thirst for each other. Sherri was much stronger than Crissy and held her down on the couch to tickle her. Crissy found this to be an extreamly intimate form of restraint. Sherri kissed and tickled her like that for who knew how long. Time was turned off to them. With no windows or clocks to distract them they slipped into their own private dimension. Having all guilt of this extinguished, Crissy was ffree to think of Misty and how she couldn't wait for her to be here. Sherri sensed Crissy's thoughts and smiled.

Sherri: "You and Misty will be spending many wonderful moments down here, you think?"

Crissy: "Oh baby, yes! You'll be coming by to visit often, I trust?"

Sherri: "But of course, my dear. I trust April will be here, as well?"

Crissy: "How are you two hitting it off?"

Sherri: "Well, it's been only one night, but we did seem to connect on a few different levels."

Crissy: "That would be awsome. You both need some happiness. Do you suppose the age difference thing would be a problem?"

Sherri: "I don't think so, at least not with me."

Crissy: "She is very cute, huh? All eighteen and stuff. You're like thirty somthing, too. And the height difference, as well. I think you two would look great toghether."

Sherri: "Thirtythree to be exact. Do you think I look ok for my age?"

Crissy: "Bitch, please. You're not even allowed to ask such a question. If you looked 'OK' then mabey you could get away with asking that. YOU, on the other hand, don't even look fucking human sometimes. When I first met you it was like looking at a goth angel of hell. So, NO, you aren't allowed to be insecure about your apperance! Go apply for a job as a Victoria's Secret model and shut the fuck up."

Sherri: "There's a lot of behind the scenes maintenance that goes into this appearance, though. I have to jog five miles every day and eat some pretty gross health food shit to stay like this."

Crissy: "Yeah, but it's working, girlfiend."

Sherri: "Thanks. And by the way, being and staying insecure about my apperance is what drives me, so it's not altogether unhealthy. As long as I don't start barfing or anything else stupid."

Crissy: "I understand. It just took me by suprise when you asked, that's all."

Sherri and Crissy spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other. When six rolled around they left for the apartment. Crissy called April and had her meet them there. Misty arrived at seven as usual, and the four of them went out to dinner. Afterwards, they took Misty and April to the house and showed them around. Misty and April both thought they were dreaming. They opened a bottle of wine and sat in front of the fire, Misty and Crissy on one couch and April and Sherri on the other. It was a wonderful evening.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter XII

Crissy arrived at work on a less than ordinary Monday. It'd been three months since the girls had moved into their new home. Crissy was still in her administrative position and as far as the rest of the lab personell was aware of, she was just Dr. Maxwell's assistant. Which, in reality, she was. It was the perks of that job that were enormously inflated. But as far as job responsabilities went, she was still handling all of Maxwell's appointments, setting up his meetings, taking care of his finances and, of course, taking his calls. Just another day at the office, and Mondays still sucked, as usual. April had moved in and taken one of the five extra bedrooms in the house. She and Sherri had become a full fledge couple and Sherri was over often enough to be considered a fourth roommate. All in all, the four girls were having the time of thier lives. They would go out on the town frequently, have dinner at nice restaurants and enjoy the privacy of their remote and enclosed property. The pool was their favorite hang out spot after work or on weekends and they took full advantage of that privacy. Crissy always sunbathed nude when she was at the old apartment. A few times she caught some neighborhood boys looking through the fence at her. She laughed it off and pretended not to be aware of them. She didn't take herself too seriously and was a very down to earth person in general, despite being as attractive as she was. She didn't mind the attention and was altogether flattered by it. The pool at the house, however, provided a sanctuary for her and the others to play and hang out like their own little nudist colony. Of course, they still kept bikinis in inventory for the pool parties they would throw. But, for the most part, they spent most of the time alone enjoying the pool, and each other.

Sherri had taken a half a vile of serum herself and was amazed at its effectiveness. This made her completely awestruck at Crissy who had taken her third vile already and was seriously considering taking a fourth. When they would have tickle sessions, which was at least once a day, Crissy didn't even laugh anymore, not in the normal human sense. She would make noises, but they were more of a manic scream and groaning. The other girls were concerned at first but her reassurance that she was in complete erotic bliss eased their worries. Also, she was peeing almost every time she had somthing in her bladder now, which never failed to make Misty unbelievebly horny. She had put a liner between the matress and the sheets of their bed when they were having a private sextickle, as Misty called it. Crissy wore her cutoffs for this and prefered them over peeing out in the open. Misty worried about it being embarrasing to Crissy, but she assured Misty that she simply liked wetting her pants and found peeing without pants on to be just plain boring. Misty knew this about Crissy and didn't question it. Crissy loved her walks in the rain and was often found on the back deck of the old apartment lying on a lawnchair durring a heavy rain still in her business suit. Now that she had her own pool she could sit in it fully clothed after a hard day at work and often took advantage of that. The other girls found it mildy silly, but fun nonetheless, and every so often would join her.

April got home early. She plopped on the huge sofa with a strawberry smoothie and clicked on the TV. Crissy would be home soon. They were planning to go back out to meet Misty at her job and then on to Sherri's. From there, they were to decide on where to go for dinner and then a nice evening on the beach. Another day in the life, she thought. Although she was far from disenchanted over her new lifestyle and the house in which she now lived, after you get used to it, anything can become routine. Hell, she bareley even heard a sound as the cloraform soaked rag was placed over her face.

Crissy pulled into the garage and clicked the garage door button closed as she walked into the house. She threw her purse on the dining room table and went to the fridge. She could hear the TV in the livingroom and called out to April. After she didn't get a reply she shrugged and figured April was out by the pool or in the bathroom or somthing. No bother, she wandered into the livingroom to see what April was watching on the television. The last thing she saw was the smoothie cup spilled on the couch.

Around seven thirty Misty called Sherri to see if the girls had gone there first. Sherri hadn't seen them or had gotten any phone calles from either of them. Misty had not heard from them as well and called Crissy's office. The night receptionist had seen Crissy leave at a quarter past five and even checked the door acces card reader input log to verify when she swiped out and left.

5:12 pm.

Misty thanked her and hung up.

Ok, now it was time to worry.

Misty went over to Sherri's and they called Crissy's cell again

and again

they called April's cell

again April's cell and left a message

and again Crissy's cell.... and left a message.

Around nine pm they called Dr.Maxwell and told him what was going on. He called General Parker to have him check on the house. About an hour later he reported back that the gate access box had been hacked with a code randomizer. There was no outside evidence that the gate box had been compromised and he had to check the internal log memory to find it.

And there was no one in the house.

Chapter XIII

Crissy awoke in a fog. At least she thought she was awake. The room in which she was in was pitch black. Was she really awake? She detumined that she couldn't have a headache in a dream. And her head was throbbing. She determined that she was on a steel bench and got up. She felt around and found a steel spot on the brick wall that must have been a door. She felt all around for a door handle, but none was there. She was tremendously afraid and confused about what was going on. She banged on the steel and it was hollow. So it was a door. But no one answered. Her eyes got more accustomed to the dark from the slit of light comeing from under the door. She started to make out her steel bench that she was on and nothing else. No sink or toilet or anything. Their was a drain in the center of the floor. She sat back down on the bench and cried.

The door opening up had startled her back awake. She had cried herself to sleep and was woozy and scared. Three arab looking men came in the room and a light was turned on. One of them introduced himself simply as Al Dumar. He commanded her to stand up and they led her out to the hallway and down a brick passage.

Crissy: "Where are you taking me?"

Al Dumar: "To a little demonstration. We've been studying your Dr. Maxwell's progress in developing his truth serum. I believe it makes one more....ticklish, is that correct?"

Crissy: "What do you want with me?"

Al Dumar: "Information....to start with."

Crissy: "And you're going to tickle it out of me? You haven't done your homework for shit. I won't tell you anything. You definatly got the wrong person, dude!"

Al Dumar: "Yes, I think you will tell me anything I want to know."

Crissy: "Yeah? What makes you so sure?"

Al Dumar: "We know about your resistance to tickling, so we brought your friend in as well."

Crissy's blood turned ice cold. They took her into a room with a pane of glass looking into another room.

Another room with April in it.

She was sitting at a table by herself. Her face was stained with tears and her eyes were red and swolen. Crissy immediatly realized that the glass was a one way mirror. April couldn't hear or see Crissy on the other side. Crissy stared at this in absolute horror.

Crissy: "What are you going to do to her? Don't hurt her, please. What do you want from me. I'll do anything. Just let her go."

Al Dumar: "Alow me to explain. Your government had sent me a video tape of a prisoner being questioned in a most interesting fashion. He was....tickled by a black haired woman to a point of insanity I personaly did not know existed. He told her everything she wanted to know. So, my applause to your government for creating such an effective means of torture."

Crissy knew instinctively who the 'black haired woman' was.

Al Dumar: "We've investigated this to find that this woman is a CIA agent and we tracked her down to a place called Biochem Laboratories. I believe you work there, correct? Well, we did some research on you and your friends and found out quite a bit of usefull information. This girl we have here for example, is very ticklish, yes? She also, quite opposite from you, cannot stand to be tickled, correct? Please observe."

Crissy wached as a woman came in and placed a large glass of red liquid in front of April. Crissy knew what was in the glass and ran at the window banging it with her fists. It didn't budge.

Al Dumar: "My dear American princess, you may pound on the glass as long as you wish. It is twenty centimeters thick. She doesn't even know you are here."

Crissy: "YOU BASTARD, LEAVE HER ALONE!! WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO YOU!! SHE'S INNOCENT!! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!"

Al Dumar: "Ah, but that's where you are wrong. We know this girl is an aquaintence of a special nature to the black haired woman in that video."

Crissy was almost nausious at the sound of this. She slowly turned her head back to the window at April. Then she focused on the cup.

And its size.

It was roughly about sixteen ounces.

The viles that she herself had been given were about two ounces each. And their effects were well known to Crissy. Her knees almost gave out at the sight of April drinking the serum down. She was in too much shock to cry.

Crissy: "...oh god no......."

Then, they dragged Crissy out of the room, screaming.

Al Dumar: "I believe the potion takes around eight hours to set in? Good. I shall summon you at that time."

They took Crissy back to the cell she was in previously, and shut the door. The light was kept on and she sat on the bench in a mix of shock, fear and extreme worry for April. April hated being tickled in the first place. She was extremely ticklish by nature, and they just gave her an incalculable ammount of serum. Crissy sunk down and sobbed.

Crissy had no real knowledge of time and what seemed like forever had passed when the door opened back up and the same men led her back into the room with the one way mirror. April was still sitting at the table. Crissy looked on in absolute and desperate terror as four men came in and grabbed April and forced her onto the table. They ripped her clothes off and secured her to the table with handcuffs. Then they left. April was spread eagle and naked. She was crying profusely. Crissy just shook her head 'no'. Five women entered the room an stood around the table, two at April's feet, two at her sides and one above her head. Crissy noticed that they all had long fingernails.

All at once they swarmed Aprils entire naked body.

Crissy couldn't even speak as she watched her friend receive what must have been pure tickling hell. April's screams could not be heard through the glass, but her face said it all. Her eyes bulged out and stared at the ceiling in a total sensory overload as fifty fingernails administered their torture. Crissy couldn't take anymore and vomited on the floor. She sat there with her hands over her eyes and wailed. Then Al Dumar fliped a switch. A speaker in the room filled her ears with the screams and shrieks of her tormented friend. Crissy started screaming herself. Finaly, she passed out.

When she came to, she was still in the obsevation room. She had no idea how long she was there or how long they had tortured April. She slowly got up and looked through the glass. April was not there. There was a man in the room with her. He led her back to the cell. April was lying naked in fetal position on the floor. She didn't even make it to the bench. She was shaking and twitching all over. Crissy knelt down and placed a hand on April's shoulder.

April: " C O F F E E T A B L E ! ! ! ! "

Crissy at once removed her hand.

April: "...don't.... t-t-t-t-ouch.. m-m-m-meee.....plllleassse...............pllllleasssse........"

April broke down and sobbed.

Crissy: "God, baby, I'm so sorry.....god, I'm so, so sorry."

April rolled on her back at the sound of Crissy's voice. When their eyes met she rose up, threw her arms around Crissy and cried uncontrollably. When April calmed down she asked Crissy what was going on. Crissy explained everything as best as she could.

April: "Are they going to tickle me any more?"

Crissy: "I don't know, baby. I don't know."

April : "They gave me serum, didn't they? That's what was in that glass, wasn't it?"

Crissy: "I'm afraid so."

April: "It seemed like I was being tickled by a demon. I was ticklish before that. But not like this. It was as if the tickling was flooding my mind."

Crissy could only imagine what April had experienced. She knew what the three viles had done to her, but wrapping her mind around April's new level of sensitivity, and then to have five women tickle her non-stop without mercy like that....she shuddered and felt sick.

April: "Be honest with me. Would you have enjoyed what those women did to me?"

Crissy didn't know how to answer her. She knew she would have. She knew what tickling felt like to her. She just didn't know how to explain it. And weather April would resent her for being able to endure, much less enjoy, the absolute hell she had just been put through. Crissy was that rare, special case.

It truly was different for her.

Her reactions were different from anyone else she knew. In fact, the only reason she needed restraint now was because the muscle spasms were stronger and she was unable to keep still. An extremely small price to pay, considering. But, as far as April was concerned, she decided to be honest with her.

Crissy: "Yes. But only if the circumstances were different."

April: "What do you mean?"

Crissy: "I could drink all of that serum. And I could be tickled by any number of people. For as long as they wished, even. But I would never enjoy anything here."

April: "But you WOULD enjoy it?"

Crisy's eyes pleaded with April not to hold this one thing against her. She couldn't help her love for being tickled, nor could she fix April's hatred for it. She felt powerless.

Crissy: "I so wish there was something I could do about it. Really, I do. God, I hope you don't hate me."

April burst into tears and hugged Crissy. Crissy was so relieved that April didn't resent her, that her fear of her captivity subsided, and they held each other crying.

Chapter XIV

All Misty could do was wait. She had been taken to a secured location and was told that she would be informed if or when any new developments came. She had no real information to go on and was worried sick. Meanwhile, Sherri was giving General Hampton the details of the last 48 hours and he had a crew of investigators combing the house and compound looking for clues to what had happened. So far the search had produced one spilled strawbery smoothie, two cars parked in the garage and the livingroom TV left on. Other than that, there was no signs of a struggle or forced entry.

Exactly noon sharp the next day, there was an e-mail with attachment that was sent to Dr.Maxwell's office e-mail address. What pulled up was a video clip of a man in a black hood explaining that they had two girls held prisoner and would exchange them for the black haired woman known as Ms. Sharrolyn. Then they played a tape of April being tickled by the five women. The hooded man went on to say that she would be tortured like this for a period of one hour every 12 hours until their demands were met. They left their reply address and said that they would be waiting for return corospondance. The sight of Sherrie's now girlfriend lying helpless and being driven insane by this torture was heartbreaking.

And she wanted vengance.

Sherri was, in fact a highly trained field agent for both the CIA and, formerly, the FBI. Her superiors counceled her on her level of priority as a target for these terrorists. They had assured her that potential capture would ultimatly lead to her being executed. She assured them of her knowledge of the risks and that she was not going to take 'no' for an answer. She was going to lead the hunt for these Al Quiada terrorists.

And rescue April.

She couldn't get the mental image of April's torture out of her mind, and she was determined to make them all pay dearly.

Over the past few months April and Sherri had become very close, indeed. She knew April's secrets and knew full well how desperatly she couldn't take being tickled. So it was, that she would be the ticklee in their relationship, and she taught April how to be an excellent tickler, as well. Both Crissy and Misty had mentioned several times how much progress she was making under Sherrie's tutalage. In fact, Sherri and April had double teamed Misty out of her safe word on many occasions. Even Crissy had to admit being impressed when all three were attacking her, and asked for it from them most of the time. April tried to be tickled several times and the only thing she could bear was the soft, sensual tickling from Sherri. Sherri was more than happy to accomodate her in this and she really liked the subtle sensations that Sherrie's talented fingernails could produce. Now Sherri feared all of that lost. April unwittingly drank so much serum that she possibly was incapable of being so much as caressed without torture. The thought made Sherrie cry for the first time in years. She was genuinely in love with April and wanted to erase this damage at any cost.

******************************************************************************************

The men came for April again. Crissy tried to fight them but they took April from the cell and shut the door back. Crissy banged on the door crying for them to take her instead. She sunk to the floor in a heap of misery. About fifteen minutes later a speaker inside her cell played the crazed screams of Aprils torment. Crissy tried in vain to cover her ears but it was too loud. She curled into a ball on the floor and cried hystericaly. After an hour the screaming from the speaker went silent. Shortly afterwards the door opened and they threw April in the cell onto the floor. She was shaking and her eyes were wide open. Crissy crawled over to her and held her. They both wept in each others arms.

Chapter XV

With no real clues to help Sherri and her team of invetigators, it became clear that they would have to negotiate a trade for the girls. It was Sherri that they wanted to exchange the girls for, and General Parker was unwilling to put her in danger. The plan was to arrange a trade and then capture the terrorists and rescue Crissy and April.

And Sherri was the only bait they could use.

Through several back and forth e-mails they negotiated on a place to make an echange. It would be at the food court at the Glendale Galleria. One of the largest malls in LA. The time of exchange was to be lunch hour on Tuesday when the food court would be at its busiest. But they weren't going to be without the advantage. The food court was going to be populated almost entirely with undercover CIA and FBI agents. These terrorists were going to be walking into a trap. Sherri was hell bent on capturing these terrorists alive.

Tickling wasn't the only torture she was trained in.

The cell door opened and April scurried into the corner in terror. Crissy moved in front of her to try and block them from taking April again. But this time they handcuffed both of them and blindfolded them. They were led outside and put in a car. That much they could tell with being blindfolded. They were surrounded by men in what seemed to be the back of a limosine. The men were all speaking in what sounded like arabic, and laughing. The next thing Crissy heard was the sound of handcuffs being removed and then re-done to the left of her, and then another pair being fastened to the right of her. Then April saying 'no, no, no' and then screaming. They had handcuffed her to the two doors on either side leaving her arms outstretched and her sides vulnerable. Crissy's own hands were cuffed behind her and she couldn't do anything but sit there and listen to April's torment. She didn't even have the energy to cry.

Finaly the car stopped and they took them out of the car, removed their blindfolds and handcuffs, and told them to behave or they would die. Crissy and April recognized where they were. Al Dumar and his men took them to the food court. They sat at a table in a far corner and waited. Both Crissy and April wondered what was going on but remained silent. About fifteen minutes had passed when Sherri came walking up to their table. Crissy and April both stared at her and she gave a signal to them to remain quiet. She and Al Dumar were speaking in arabic for a minute or so when he waved to the men sitting next to the girls and Sherri told them to walk to the other end of the food court. Crissy and April got up and quickly walked away. When they got around the corner they were grabbed by two large men in suits and taken to General Parker. The exact second he saw them he radioed everyone to move in. The next thing Crissy saw was almost everyone in the food court get up at once and swarm the table where Sherri and the Arab men were. They were surrounded by CIA and FBI agents who all had guns drawn. Al Dumar cursed at them and spit in Sherri's face. She just smiled and wiped her face off with a napkin.

Sherri: "You honestly will regret that."

Al Dumar: "Fuck you, you american whore! My people will hunt you down until they have cut off your head and tossed it in front of your fucking white house! You are destined for death!"

Sherri: "That's the trouble with you. All you know how to do is kill. Trust me when I say that your biggest problem will be my skill in keeping you alive."

Chapter XVI

They never went back to the country house. They were put up in a penthouse suite in New York with a 24 hour secret service team guarding them. April underwent therapy for her ordeal and it was doing wonders. Sherri was very instramental in her progress and after a few months she was all but back to normal. The severe torture she experienced accualy served to make her able to withstand tickle play despite her sensitivity being as amplified as it was. She would only let Sherri tickle her though, which wasn't a problem for Misty or Crissy. They let April tickle them any time she wished for as long as she wished, which proved helpful in her recovery.

Misty was as sympathetic to the situation as she possibly could be, having not experianced any of the ordeal herself. She gave comfort to Crissy and April as best as she could. Crissy was a tough little bird though, and was back to normal within a few days.

Sherri was now living with the three girls full time and was the only one allowed to come and go. The other three were pretty much confined within the penthouse and were not allowed to leave. But, when you have a two story, ten thousand square foot, top floor penthouse with swimming pool and a magnificent view of Manhattan, you kinda learn to adapt. There was a helecopter pad and a private helecopter to take them to the air base and they were able to visit places all over the world. The girls were able to visit exotic places, all under the watchful eye of their guards, so they wern't exactly prisoners there, either. They just couldn't go out on the town. Not that they wanted to, anyway. They had their sanctuary back, this time, they knew their safety was for real.

And Crissy?

Well.....

after seeing the effects that so much of that serum had on April, she decided that she would keep a supply in the fridge.

The end.

Last edited:
OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!!!

I don't normally read stories that go on as long as this...But I was hooked from the start.

I don't normally react to stories physically...But reading April's torture got me visably shaking. Violently.

YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE!!!

First off, thank you.

I'll try to come up with some more ideas. I'll try to have somthing new soon.

To everyone who has PM'd me on suggestions and just plain 'ole compliments, as well as the compliments received here, much thanks.

However, one PM I've received struck me as persuable. It was suggested to me to do a prequel that covered the college years with Crissy and Misty. I will give it a go and hopefuly have it done soon.

Anyone have a suggestion on a title?

i love the story it is written well and the plot is fantastic One word decribes your work. wow

Ok, prequel is in the works. The name is "Princess of Laughter". It should be done in a couple of weeks.

About half-way done with "Princess". I'll probably be done in another month.

I only had the time right now to read chapter 1, but it was sooo good! Thanks! I'll read the rest later.

Princess of Laughter, the prequel to Serum #24

For all that have PM'd me, it's finally done! I hope you enjoy it!

WOW!
Impressive man! Absolutely impressive and intense! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!1

TTD

holy crap....this had it all....females who love to be tickled..females who didn't..a serum..an intriguing plot line..and kidnapping, which is always one of my favorite...fantastically well done..detailed and descriptive...i suppose one could get used to living like that..hmm and being tickled thrown into the mix...heaven on earth i would say....great job...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back