• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 Hours Ago

gigs0902

“Hello?”

The voice was familiar on the other end of the line. I really needed to talk to him.

“Hang on, I have to let the other line go, ok?”

“Sure.”

I hit flash and quickly said goodbye. One more flash and he was back.

“Hey, sorry ‘bout that. What’s up?”

“Nothing. What are you up to?”

“Just getting ready for bed. Early day again tomorrow.”

“Yeah, I know the feeling. So, where’s the monkey-boy?”

“He’s at Gram’s. I just got back a little while ago. Figured it was better than trying to get him out there in the morning.”

“Oh, ok. I think your dog is going to stir in a minute.”

This new comment shook me from the mundane conversation. “What…?”

The dog’s ears perked and it barked once.

“What’s going on?”, I asked suspiciously.

“I’m at your back door.”

My head spun. I was standing in the bedroom in my panties. I had been trying to undress and get ready for bed. I didn’t quite make it. I grabbed a tank top from the dresser, but before I could pull it over my head, he was at the bedroom door. He still had his key, but it was supposed to be used for emergencies. The dog pranced up to him, tail wagging so hard that its entire body shook with the force of it. He reached down to pet it and the dog lapped at his hand. I pulled my long hair free of the ponytail band and let it fall around my shoulders wildly.

“Are you ok?”, I asked.

“Yeah. Just thought I’d stop over.”

We began to chitchat idly about everything and nothing. He sat on the edge of the bed, just continuing his stream of conversation, picking up new topics from the late news on the TV as he went. I was exhausted, but I felt there was something he needed so I slid under the sheet and propped my head up on my arm, listening intently for the real reason he decided to visit.

He could see the fatigue in my eyes and slid into the bed next to me.

“So, I take it you’re staying over?”

“If you don’t mind.”, was his reply.

I had no argument. I missed him. It had been 2 ½ long years since he left. Even though we saw each other often in the exchange of our son, I really thought we would never be the same again. I spooned in close, the warmth of his body like a safe haven. I felt his arms envelop me and my entire body relaxed. I could feel the wisp of his breath just before his lips found that old, sweet spot on my neck, the one only he knew about. I could feel the goosebumps rising and washing over my body. I giggled softly, and he knew he had me. He pressed his mouth against my neck and began to hum gently. The effect was devastating at once. My giggles increased in intensity and bubbled over into full-blown laughter. I pleaded for release from his sweet torture, but he only took this as a cue to talk through the hum, asking me questions that I couldn’t possibly answer in my current state. My laughter rose in pitch. My muscles tensed to the point of a ticklish paralysis. The more I tried to escape, the more I realized I was a captive prisoner in my own unresponsive body. My release finally came at his will, not mine. He sat back at looked at me, smiling at his handiwork as my giggles slowly began to subside.

I pulled my arm over my head in an effort to protect my sensitive neck from further attack. He kissed me briefly, gently, and then I felt his arm cover mine as it dawned on me that I was pinned. The mischief danced in his eyes as his lips found my unprotected armpit. He kissed it once and the electricity of his touch raced through me immediately. I couldn’t restrain the giggles, and a feeling of helplessness took up residence in my soul. Without warning he began kissing and lapping at my tender underarm. Full, hearty laughter filled the blanks between the pleas that fell on his deaf ears. The point of his tongue found its mark in my tender hollow and I shrieked with this new sensation. Every stroke left a trail of initialized nerve endings in its wake, trailing up my captive arm and down my side. Finally, the maddening tickle sensations subsided and I was left in an aftershock of giggles once again. He lifted his weight from my arm and I quickly pulled it down again.

The bemused look on his face spoke volumes. This was shaping up to be a long, tumultuous night.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back