• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The League of Extraordinary Ticklers F/m M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Part 1 Meet The League
Sir Allyn Fulbright loved the out of doors and hunted as much as he could. He also was an amature student of criminalolgy and loved a good mystery. He went to University at Danforth and soon became popular and made many friends, who introduced him into the world of villanry, crime solving and of course tickling. Sir Allyn loved a good tickling as he was hyperticklish, but he loved to use tickling as torment and punihsment for one's crimes.

One evening, he and Dorian Grey were in the local pub when a young woman joined them. She was Ryza, a childhood friend of Dorian's and his nemisis when it came to tickling. Dorian was tall and devastatingly handsome and he was devastatingly ticklish and growing up, Ryza would hold him down and tickle him many a time. Dorian had a girlish, high pitch giggle that Ryza loved to hear. Dorian loved ryza as a friend, but had his eyes always turned to the handsome young men in his class. several of whom, when they found out how ticklish he was.. often played their erotic tickling games to make Dorian squeal and giggle. Dorian and Ryza alsohad a love of crime solving as did Sir Allyn. Together, they formed a pact.. a leagure to find criminals and punish them with the use of tickling. About mid way through his schooling, Sir Allyn strumbled upon Grim.. who was quite imvisible. HIs quality was that he could make himself invisable at will. He used this skill to tease as well as to capture criminals. He was an extraudinary tickler, especiallly when he was invisable. No one could see m. He was the jokster and would go about tikcling the others playfully whien he was invisible.

Chan was Sir Allyn's professor of Oriental Languages. He was devious and a Master at the Art of tickling and Tickle torture. He was a frequent tickler to Dorian and occationally to Sir Allyn. Chan was the only one in the League that wasn't ticklish.

The Leauge had one main archenemy.. Dr. Syn. Syn was once a student at Danforth, in the same class os Sir Allyn, but always competing with Sir Allyn.Syn had cheated on someof his exams and Sir Allyn caught him and wanted him to turn himself in. Syn wouldn't do it, so in the dead of night, the Leauge took him to the basement and tickle tortured him into turning himself in.
Of course he was exspelled and always blamed Sir allyn for it.

Dr. Syn's anger welled up inside him and he finnally had to break. He began doing small thievery jobs, but longed to somethng bigger. He vowed to get revenge on Sir Allyn and the League. Dr. Syn waited for the right time and planned a kidnapping. He decided he was going to kidnap Dorian Grey.

Syn knew how ticklish Dorian was and found the perfect plant who would set him up for his abduction... Randyl Whithsmore. Dorian had a crush on Randyl, ever since they had an English Lit class together. Once , when they went to study in the Library, They were nearly thrown out becasue Randyl found out how ticklish Dorian was and began tickling him while they were studying. Of course Dr. Syn paid him to take Dorian to the local bed and breakfast for a bite and a tickle!

End Part 1

Part 2 - The Abduction of Dorian Grey
Randyl was more than happy to assist Dr. Syn in his endevor to abduct Dorian Grey. Randyl couldn't stand the fact that Dorian also had eyes for another in thier English Lit Class and became jealous when he saw them together in the Coffee Pub. Randyl had agreed to call Dorian and invite him to Coach House for drinks. Dorian's heart raced as he walked to the bed and breakfast hotel. He got ot there and knocked on the door to room 8. Randyl let him in and the two sat down with their wine and began talking. Then Randyl got closer to Dorian and started to unbutton his shirt.

"Hey! What's going on here?" Dorina asked in mock fright. Randyl laughed an slipped Dorian's shirt off. "Come on! I know you love it when I run my fngertips over your belly and chest. You are so ticklish you know!!!"

Dorian giggled and pretended to fight him off as Randyl tickled his belly with his fingertips. Dorian immediately covered his chest and belly protectively. Then Randyl cornered Dorian on the couch and began to really tickle him... hard. Dorian's giggle turned to frenzied laughter as he thrashed about to try and avoid Randyl's menacing fingers.

While this was going on, Dr. Syn crept in behind Dorian and placed a rag permeated wiht chloraphorm on it to knock him out. Dorian struggled then became limp as he fell into a deep sleep.

"Hurry up! I want to get him to the chamber before he wakes up!" ordered Dr. Syn. The two men tied Dorian up and carried away him to the Chamber.

The Chamber was where Syn did his experiemts and his ticke tortures. Inside the Chamber was an assortment of ropes, brushes,feathers and feather dusters, but the most devious of all was the "Stretcher".

The Stretcher was a long rope fixed on a set of pullies. At the end of the rope was a pair of wrist restraints. the victim's hands were tied into the wrist restraints and then he was pulled up by his arms til he was standing on the tips of his toes. His feet were off of the floor just enough to be tickled. Once the victim 's body was stretched taunt, the rope was tied off and the tickle torture begun.

Dr. Syn liked this device and used it in experiments of tickle edurance. He even had Randyl in it once for angering him. This was Dorian's destiny. Syn had a masterful tickle torturer working with him... Morphious DeWren.

Morphious was a harsh tickler that Syn had met in prison. He was a brilliant psychoanylist in behavior and tickle psychology. Before he turned to a life of crime, he as a Tickle Anylist. He used tickling as therapy, pinpointing the point in the tickling where the person becme frightful of his or her ticklishness.
What led him on the path of crime was that he tickled one of his clients to death. He was tried and found guilty and placed in the infamous Hellsland Prison, where tickling was used as punishment as well as torture to keep the inmates in line. It was there that he met Syn and also dubbed him "Dr."

Syn and Randyl brought an unconcious Dorian into the chamber. Morphious looked at Dorian and began stripping him and tying him in "The Stretcher">

"Make sure he's good and tight! I want him to feel every tickling stroke I give him!!" barcked Morphious. Syn walked over to him and whispered inhis ear. Morphious let out a loud, raucous laugh! 'Of course I will!! Do you think I've forgotten our bargan! I know how ticklish you are and how you love to be
tortured!!!! Only I am going to let MIstress Morgana torture you! She is every bit as good a tickler as am I!! Now get the video equipment and set it up over there. We want a good view of dorian's torture session to send to Sir Allyn and the rest of the Leaguers!!

Randyl set up the video camcorder and got eady to record a taping to send with a ransom note. Once everything was in place and Dorian's naked body was suspended, Morphious had Dorian woken up.

end -- Part 2

Part 3 The Torture of Dorian Grey M/M F/M

Dorian slowly woke up, feeling the pain of a headache. He looked around and saw nothing but darkness at first. He began to shiver from the cool air in the room against his naked body. Once his eyes became used to the dark, he looked around again. He tried to move,but couldn't. Then he felt something stroking the middle of his back, He arched his body as far as he could and let out a soft giggle. Then he felt the same stroke acros the samm of his back. He twisted to try and see who was teasing him, but could't. Then he felt the touch of fingers along his inner legs and thighs. He began giggling, especially when the figners reached near his crotch.

"S-Stop it! P-Please S-Stop it! Someone tellme what's going on!!" Dorina shouted as the fingers made their way up to his firm, ticklish underbelly.
The fingers danced playfully along Dorian's belly, making him giggle and twist by the rope he was dangling from. Then he felt one fngertip slip deep nto his belly button. Sweat fomed on his brow as the finger began tickling in and out of his navel.

"S-Stop! I beg of you!! S-t...hahahahahahahahaha... ehehehehehehehehehe.
P-plese... PLESE STOP! STOP TICKLING ME!!" Just as Dorian began pleading, torches were lit all around the room and a dark figure in a long, hooded claok stepped forward. Morphious began to speak. "You are on tiral here Dorian Grey!"

Dorian reganed his composure and looked at the claoked figure. "For waht? I did nothing! I don't even know you! Reveal yourself instead of hidng in that cowardly hood!!"

Angered by being called a coward, Morphias began tickling the soles of Dorian's feet whit his pointed nails. Dorian began giggling loudly and trying to pull his feet away protectively.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.... S-STOP !!! P-PLEASE ST-OOOOP TICKKKK-LING ME!!!! Morphious stopped and spoke again.

"You will answer my questions... or be torturered! " Dorian's chest heaved up and down as he sucked in air between giggles.
P-please! you no idea how ticklish I am! I -I can't stand tickle torture! Anything but that..PLEASE!!!!!"

Morphias smiled and removed his hood. He took a goose feather out and stood near Dorina's dangling body. "You are here becasue not only you are on trial.. but Sir allyn and all his Leaguers are on trial, too!!! But you... You are their weakest link!! The easiest target to grab!!! The most ticklish one of the League."

Dorian looked ar Morphias and shook his head. "I don't know what yuare talking about! I don't know any sir Allyn or belong to any group or League! I am an accountant!""

"You lie!!" Shouted Morphias. "You lie... I can;t help you now Dorian Grey1... You must suffer for your lies!! Let the torture begin!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dorian's eyes grew wide as Morphias got closer and then started tickling his ribs. Dorina threw his head back as laughter poured outof his ticklish body! Morphias worked his fingertips up and down Dorina's ribcage.. poking and ticklin each ribspace, then each rib. Dorina's body, racked with laughter swung back and forth irraticly as Morphias moved form his ribs to his underarms.

all teh while, Randyl was taping the whole torture scene for Dr. Syn. Syn hid himself ina dark corner, watching and salivatng as Morphias tickle tortured Dorian. Syn's body began tingling and he had all he coould do to keep from giggling while dorian's ticklish torment was carried out.

He didn't notice as Morgana slipped into the chamber. she watched as Syn shived out uncomfortably while dorina's frenzied laughter filled teh room. she gently bent down and whispered in Syn's ear.. "Can't sit still my darling?" Synjumped slightly and turned to fnd Morgana next to him. He swallowed hard as smled weakly. "Morgana.. When did you get here?" She laughed quietly and sat down next to him. "Don't worry, Love.. I'll keep your secret! Besides.. You're going to be mine very soon... verrry.. soon!" Syn twisted away as Morgana ran her fingertip down his side, lightly tickling him.

Morphias stopped the first ticklng session and told Randyl to stop the video and send it to Sir Allyn with a note. Then Morphias, Randyl, Syn and Morgana left the chamber and left Dorian hanging, giggling and muttering to himself crazily.

End of Part 3

Part 4 Dr. Syn Suffers Under Morgana's Touch F/M

Morgana gave Syn time to shower and get comfortable before she slipped quietly into his room. She gently tip toed into Syn's bedroom and watched as he lay, deep in meditation on his bed, his naked body glistening from his shower. Syn kept his body buff and well toned since his time in prison.

Morgana smiled and knelt down next to Syn's bed. she took out a small duck's tail feather and drew it lightly down the midline of his chest to his belly button. Syn's body wriggled aand a smiled formed on ihs face, but it did not bring him out of his meditation. Morgana smiled and drew the feather in a circle around his nipples then around his belly button. His muscles spasmed as he let out a giggle. His eyes fluttered open and he saw Morgana there, smilng at him,, feather in hand...

Morgana leaned over Syn ans ran her fignertips alonghis ribs. Syn bit his lip, trynig not to laugh. Then Morgana's fingertips circled his armpits, teasing his ticklish skin. Syn screwed up his face, trying to stife hislaughter, but he lost control and began giggling as Morgana made contact with the center of his armpits. She straddled his wasit and ran her fingertips up and down his ribs, making him buck rhymicly. She knew just where to tickle him and reached her hand down and ran her nails along his inner thighs. Syn's body arched upwards then he crossed his legs protectively. Morgana bent her head down and began tickling around syn's belly button with the tipof her tongue. Syn's laughter spiked and his giggling turned into loud and raucous laughter. She traced her tongue down his tummy and around his navel,, flicking the tip of her tongue in and out of his belly button.

Syn bounced up and down on his bed as Morgana's tongue tickled along Syn's inner thighs and into his ticklish manhood....

"God Morganaaaa! STop! STOP IT!!!! You're tickling me too much!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHA.... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Stop!! Please.. PLEASE STOP!!!! MORGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAAAA!!!" Syn screamed between fits of frenzied laughter. Morgana smiled evily and flicked the tipof her tongue around the rim of the tip of his ticklish penis, makin ghim more hysterical than before. He was close to exploding when Morgana suddenly stopped tickling him.

Syn's laughter stopped abruptly and he stared at Morgana. "Morgana.. You can't stop now!!! I'm so close!!! Why now?!!! " Morgan slid off the top of syn and laughed.

"You haven't earned it! " Morgana replied as she fixed her hair and started to walk out of the room. Syn flew off the bed and shut the door and locked it and grabbed Morgana by the arms and held her fast.

"You forget Morgana... I know a thing or two about you... Espescially the ticklish things!!!" Syn sliped his hand inside Morgana's shirt and began ticklign her belly button with the tip of his finger. Morgana began struggling to get away from Syn and giggling at the same time as he kept tickling her navel. Morgana was just s ticklish as Syn and he fantasized about tickling her and now he had his chance.

Morgana knew what she was in for and struggled to get away from Syn, but he held her too tightly. He tied her arms up and then tore open her blouse
and began tickling up her ribs and into her tender underarms. Morgana's laughter bounced off the walls as Syn Kept tickling her upper body.

The more Syn tickled Morgana, the more arroused he became. Suddenly, his body shuddered and he exploded with orgasmic delight.
He untied Morgana, who was hysterically giglging form ticklish afterglow.

Syn showered and dressed and went back to the torture chamber to send teh video to Sir Allyn and the league.

End Part 4

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back