• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Frontier chapter 9

lostonezero

TMF Expert
Chapter 9's finally ready:) Action, captures, tickling and more, in this issue;) Our heroes reached the remote island to save their friends, but someone has other plans of course! Everything gets ready for the finale, coming in the next issue^^ More infos, preview pics and everything else HERE. As for tickling fans, there are some scenes even if not an exagerate amount;) And a colored tickling themed illustration of course;) And here are some preview pics from the comic and the included color illustration:

Just an idea Lost, but it might be an idea to state how many panels of the comic involve tickling. This way people will know exactly what they are buying.

Second, and this is just my opinion, it might be an idea to increase the amount of tickling in the comics. I've only read a few of the comics, but so far it seems you have a pretty decent story. However, one of the things that has slowed me down in buying the comics is that sometimes there isn;t too much tickling, and i don;t really know how much their is in the comics i haven't bought. Now,i'm not suggesting you make more events where their is tickling, but perhaps drag out the events of the scenes where the tickling takes place. Ie, instead of just six panals, stretch it to twelve.

Anyway, just some ideas,take them with a grain of salt and keep up the awesome artwork.

Cosmo_ac said:
Just an idea Lost, but it might be an idea to state how many panels of the comic involve tickling. This way people will know exactly what they are buying.

Second, and this is just my opinion, it might be an idea to increase the amount of tickling in the comics. I've only read a few of the comics, but so far it seems you have a pretty decent story. However, one of the things that has slowed me down in buying the comics is that sometimes there isn;t too much tickling, and i don;t really know how much their is in the comics i haven't bought. Now,i'm not suggesting you make more events where their is tickling, but perhaps drag out the events of the scenes where the tickling takes place. Ie, instead of just six panals, stretch it to twelve.

Anyway, just some ideas,take them with a grain of salt and keep up the awesome artwork.

sure I see your point^__^ But I usually warn tickling fans if this issue has tickling or not;) Also, I stated from the start that this isn't a tickling comic, while tickling and DiD is part of the content but absolutely not the base of each chapter. There are chapters containing lot of tickling (like chapter 7 for example). Now, after this project, I'm planning a tickling comic (just an idea for now), but as for Fantasy Frontier, I really prefer to develop a plot aside the DiD and tickling content;) thanks a lot for your suggestions anyway^_^

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back