• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Quiet Season, The Big Decision, The Right Move, Or, The Wrong Path?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a very quiet winter following their disappointing setback in the World Series. The entire Good Guy team rapidly reached new deals with management, with modest raises, determined to return the next year, and avenge the difficult loss of the previous fall.
During the winter, Mitch and Naomi were basically on cruise control. They were far from blissfully happy, but, for the greater good, had decided to smooth over the tension that had existed between them during the playoffs, for the purpose of focusing on the goals of their family, and winning a championship the following year.
After a mediocre spring, the Paradise Islanders opened the season, on a variably cloudy, cool, 71 degree day in Paradise, against the Mets. Kate Hudson, of course, got the assignment. Kate surrendered a home run on the very first pitch of the game. The Mets made the run stand up, as they took a 1-0 win. The season was not off to a good start, and the Good Guys wanted to right that, quickly. The next day, the ship was righted. The weather was a bit more sunny, and a tad warmer. For Opening Day Two, Gil Bellows was on the mound. Paradise erased the previous day's hitting frustrations, by erupting, for five runs in the first inning. Bellows pitched seven shutout innings. In the ninth, the bullpen nearly let the lead get away, as they began surrendering hits, and runs. Finally, with the score 5-3, and runners on base, closer Hilary Duff got the last out, to preserve the win. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday, in the third game of the season. The Good Guys scored only one run again. This time, Charlize was dominant, striking out eleven, and giving up only two hits. In the ninth, she was still on the mound, when she served up a game tying homer. The game went to the bottom of the ninth, where Mitch hit a home run, to win the game for Paradise, by a
2-1 score. The Good Guys had taken two of three in the opening series. It had been far from easy, but they had done it.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi showed up to counesling that day, to an observation from their therapist: "It seems as though you two are just plodding along. What are your plans? Do you want to work this through, or let your marriage die a natural death" He said, asking the hard question. "I dont know. We arent happy, but, right now, this is convinient. Part of me wonders if I stay, because I dont like to admit defeat. We had our blowouts during the playoffs, and, since then, it has just been loping along. I dont know if we can get the spark back in our marriage. We'll have to see" Mitch said. When the couple got home that afternoon, and went to their bedroom, Mitch tried to prod Naomi. "Ah, Nai, feet?" He said, hinting. Naomi looked at him: "My id says no, but I also know we've been having sex, with huge problems hanging over our heads, so yes, okay. I dont want a trivial thing to send us spirialing. I'm your wife, so, if it isnt me, someone else would do it. I'm supposed to do it, so fine" Mitch sat down, and Naomi removed her shoes, and put her musky bare foot in his face. Part of her felt that with their troubles, it wasnt right, but, again, if she didnt give it to him, some other woman would, and, to save her marriage, that couldnt happen, so, she couldnt afford to be nitpicking about minor matters.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. Paradise hit three homers, as Campbell pitched eight shutout innings. these heroics propeled the Good Guys to a 4-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night. She pitched a very good game. Rachel Allowed only one run, into the ninth inning. Manager Sniderman, demonstrating confidence, sent her back to the mound, with a tie game, for the last inning. Rachel ran into a buzzsaw, as she allowed what would be the game winning solo homer, in a 2-1 Braves victory. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz, on a sunny, bright, dry, Seventy Seven degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were on their games that day. Kate allowed a first inning solo homer, and Smoltz gave up a third inning tater to Mitch. The game was tied, 1-1, in the bottom of the eighth, when Paradise scored the go ahead run. Hilary Duff relieved Kate in the ninth, and struck out the Jones Boys, Chipper and Andruw, in succession, to perserve the win.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows had the start on Monday night. He got hit hard, allowing four runs in his six innings of work. Paradise nearly rallied from a 4-1 deficit in the ninth, but scored two runs, and fell just short, as Ed Burns made the final out, striking out with the bases loaded, to end the 4-3 Good Guy defeat. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She was not as dominant as her last outing, allowing three runs into the seventh inning. The Good Guys again trailed, 3-1 in the seventh, before erupting, for five runs. The bullpen held the fort the rest of the way, and the Good Guys had a 6-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, bright, 82 degree day, in front of a sellout. Neve was not sharp that day, allowing four runs in six innings. Paradise again trailed, 4-2 in the seventh, before again coming from behind, with four runs. the bullpen went to the ninth, and allowed the Astros to load the bases, but finally escaped the jam, as the Good Guys finished off a 6-4 Paradise Island win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. The games had been difficult, but, the most important aspect, was the final outcome. Now, as the Good Guys packed to head for their first road trip of the year, things looked good.
The team held it's first Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Braves. The featured lee would be former teammate Mandy Moore, now with the Braves for several years, whom the Good Guys had, of course, tickled many times, when she was a member of their team. Mandy stripped to a bra and panties, and was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Mandy's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling Mandy on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she bucked, and squealed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, attacking Mandy on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked: HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Mandy's mega ticklish bare feet. With an evil grin, he said "Hmm, as I recall, these feet are extremely ticklish. Why dont I find out?" With that, Mitch tickled Mandy's feet with his fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush and massager, over her bare soles and toes. Mandy went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHHHEEH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the horribly ticklish Mandy was untied.
During the homestand, nothing much had happened between Mitch and Naomi. Their relationship was basically in neutral. There had been some tickling, foot worship, and sex, but it all seemed out of sync. On Thursday, Naomi agreed to drive Mitch to the airport, so he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. As they got to the terminal, she said. " We aren't fighting, but we aren't right. Work needs to be done. I know you wanted to get yourself situated with the new season, so I let things happen this time. Next homestand, I want us to work on our issues. Baseball may end anytime, and, if we aren't good, we can just forget it. " Naomi said, appealing to Mitch.
So, while it had not been a fighting homestand, underlying issues existed. Now came the first road trip of the season. What would happen next? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well both the Good Guys and Mitch and Naomi started off the season without any major conflicts. Always a nice way to start off a new season. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it is nice to see the season start off quietly. We'll have to see if it continues.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back