• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The World At Their Feet (Preview)

WhiteToad

TMF Novice
http://www.lulu.com/content/1019257

Check out Homunculus Lover’s great art page at http://homunculuslover.deviantart.com/

When the rare opportunity to take over the world comes along a lot of people can't pass it up. Karen is no exception, but is she willing to pay the price?

[IMG=http://www.imghut.net/thumb/94614.jpg]

The World At Their Feet
Written By: White Toad

Check out Homunculus Lover’s great art page at http://homunculuslover.deviantart.com/

CHAPTER ONE

The sounds of slamming doors stirred Emily from her restless sleep. No sooner had she been captured, and strapped to a metallic chair did the young girl find herself tired, but now she was wide awake and staring at the door to her cell with trepidation. “Hmm!” came a loud voice to the girl's right. Emily turned to the girl who was sitting in a similar chair, and was bound almost exactly like she was. Dozens of metallic straps bound her to the chair, and her bare feet had been incased in a pair of metal stocks, with her toes pulled back with thin strings. The difference was this girl had been gagged, had been blind folded, and her feet were being tickled with tiny hooks. The girl was bound so tightly she couldn’t move an inch. Her bare soles were bright pink.
Emily was certain that girl’s fate would soon be hers. “Poor girl.” Emily muttered. Emily was a soft spoken, beautiful girl who was only eighteen years of age, she stood exactly four feet tall and had small rounded shoulders, perky breasts. She had a soft countenance, and had short black hair, dark brown eyes, and thin red lips. Emily wore a black t-shirt, with a matching skirt. Her boots were also black, but had been removed and were now sitting on the ground beside the chair.
The girl being tickled beside her had already been bound when Emily was dragged into the room. She had bright pink hair that was cut short. Two cat ears poked out of tuffs of hair, and were now lying flat against her head. Emily wasn’t entirely sure but the girl looked to be almost as tall as she was. This girl wore a bright green shirt, that was tucked into a pair of matching shorts; her boots were brown and sitting near her chair. Flicking behind the girl was a long, brown tail.
The door to the room opened and two women stepped inside. Both women were tall, and wore dark outfits. “There she is.” said the woman on the right.
“Yep.” said the girl on the left. Both women entered the room; the one on the right closed the door, the girl on the left however kept her eyes trained on Emily. “How are you enjoying your stay?” asked the woman. Emily wasn’t sure if this woman was trying to patronize her or not.
“I’m alright.” said Emily, her voice was low and hardly audible.
“Good.” the woman continued, nodding steeply. “Now I want you to take a look at this girl.” said the woman, pointing at the catgirl. “We asked her a few questions, she refused to answer those questions, and three days later here she remains. She only gets two hour breaks every six hours. Now if you want to avoid this girl's fate then I suggest you answer all our questions.”
The other woman turned and smirked. “Do you understand?” she asked.
“Yes.” said Emily. Emily had been instructed by her older sister, Karen, not to answer any questions if she had been captured, and Emily knew better than to disobey her sister.
“First of all…” The girl on the left began, she folded her hands in front of her chest as she began to walk towards Emily. “You’re an everlaster right?”
Emily looked away. It was true she was an everlaster, a mystical creature that was bound to live on the world until the end of time, her sister was as well. “That answers my question.” said the woman. The woman was now standing by Emily’s side. “I can tell you’re a very sweet girl, and I would hate for you to suffer like that cat.” the woman said, pointing towards the catgirl behind her.
“So answer our questions, ok?” said the woman’s companion.
Emily swallowed hard. She couldn’t tell if these two really cared if she cooperated or not. At first their eyes were filled with malice, now they were flooded with love and concern. “I won’t answer any of your questions.” said Emily. She closed her eyes tightly.
The two women looked at one another, a smile creased their lips. “That’s too bad.” The woman standing near her bound captive reached underneath the stocks holding Emily's feet and pressed a hidden button. “Since we need our questions answered we’ll return in a few hours. Hope you enjoy yourself.” she said, and without saying anything further both women left the room.
Emily could hear her heart pounding in her ears, and the sounds of grinding metallic gears. “Karen please hurry.” Emily muttered. It was then she felt something scratching her left foot.
“Ah!” she cried out in horror when the tickling sensation slowly grew in intensity. The scratching began on the poor girl's heels, and then began torturing the bridge of Emily’s toes. “No don’t!” Emily sobbed, the tickling was almost maddening now and a steady stream of laughter exploded from deep within the girl's core.
“STOP!” Emily cried. The hooks torturing Emily’s feet grew faster and faster. A few hooks had slipped in-between Emily’s toes and were torturing the skin between them.
Emily’s body shook in the chair. She tried desperately to free herself, but the straps binding her body were too strong, and there were too many to hope to break. Soon Emily was screaming and crying for mercy, but the hooks torturing her feet refused to show any.
“NO MORE PLEASE!” Emily sobbed, tears were draining down her cheeks. Her body trembled underneath the straps. She could only wonder how long she had been tickled.
Finally the door to the room opened, but instead of her tormentors a smaller girl, standing exactly four feet tall, with short red hair, bright green eyes, and wearing a black outfit like Emily’s stood at the door's threshold.
“KAREN HELP ME!” Emily cried. Karen sighed deeply and ran across the room as fast as she could. Grabbing the hooks that were torturing her sister's feet she pulled hard, snapping them in two.
“Are you ok?” Karen asked, as she began to undo the straps holding her sister down.
“I’m fine.” Emily cried.
Karen removed the last of Emily’s straps, but before Emily could crawl out of her chair Karen cupped her head in her hands. “Did they hurt you?” she asked, staring sternly into her sister’s eyes.
“No.” Emily said, shaking her head.
“Alright let’s leave.” Karen said, dropping to her knees she helped her sister back into her boots. Finally Emily draped her arm over Karen’s shoulders and allowed her sister to help her to her feet.
“We can’t leave her.” Said Emily, pointing at the catgirl.
“We don’t have time.” Karen said, shaking her head. She didn’t even notice the catgirl was trapped in the room along side her sister.
“Please!” Emily cried, hugging her sister.
Karen sighed deeply. “Can you stand on your own?” she asked.
“Yes.” Emily said, nodding.
Karen left her sister's side and began undoing the catgirl's straps, after destroying the hooks torturing her feet. When she removed the gag the catgirl cried out in exhaustion, “I won’t tell you anything…” She breathed. Karen didn’t say anything as she removed the catgirl's blindfold. “Who are you?” the catgirl asked, when her bright blue eyes adjusted to the light.
“Karen. But I’m not telling you anything else.” Karen said, with a smirk. Emily slowly made her way to the catgirl’s side. “Let’s get you out of here.”
“Right.” Emily said.
The catgirl didn’t know if she could trust these two or not, but decided to take her chances. “Who are you?” the catgirl asked, looking at Emily.
“My name’s Emily.” Emily said, holding out her hand. “It’s nice to meet you.”
“Sarah.” The catgirl said, shaking Emily’s hand.
“I told you already we don’t have time. Let’s go.” Karen said. She helped the catgirl into her boots, and then helped her to her feet.
“I can walk.” said Sarah. She took a few steps away from the chair but began to stumble.
“Wait!” Emily said, rushing to the catgirl's side, she draped the girl's arm over her shoulder. “I’ll help you.”
Emily and Karen helped Sarah out of the room and through a labyrinth of hallways and metallic doors. Finally the girls found themselves outside. “I’m surprised no one's after us.” said Emily, looking over her shoulder at the door they had just passed through.
“That’s because there were only two people in there. You met them. I’ll meet them later.” Karen said, her voice filled with malice. The girls wandered through the forest until they arrived at a small shack.
“I didn’t think I’d ever see this place again.” Emily said, with a sigh of relief.
“You must not have a lot of faith in me.” Karen said, shaking her head.
“I do. All my faith lies with you sister.” Emily said. Karen only laughed. The two sisters helped Sarah into the shack; there the catgirl found a seat at a long, wooden table. The shack was small; it only had one bedroom.
“I won’t inconvenience you.” Sarah said, as she stood.
“Please stay as long as you like.” Emily said. Karen seemed annoyed by this, but didn’t say anything. Sarah thought a moment, then sat back down.
“Thanks.” Sarah said, she had realized she had no place to go. “What were you guys doing at that place anyway?” asked Sarah.
“What were you doing there?” Karen asked, taking her seat at the head of the table.
“I was arrested for stealing silverware.” said Sarah, looking ashamed.
“You were arrested for stealing spoons and forks?” Karen laughed. Sarah’s cheeks burned red with embarrassment. “Oh well. Hey Emily, go collect some wood.”
“Karen, I was hoping,” Emily began, rubbing her arms. “Since my feet and legs are very tired, I was hoping I could take it easy today and soak them in the river.”
“You can AFTER you collect the wood.” Karen said.
“Please Karen give me a break today.” said Emily, pleading with her eyes.
“I don’t feel sorry for you. Go now!” Karen ordered, pointing towards the door behind Emily. Emily didn’t move. “Fine I’ll show you how sorry I feel for you.” Karen jumped to her feet and ran as fast as she could at her sister. Emily cried out and turned to leave, but tripped. Karen jumped on her sister's back.
“Karen please I’ll go!” Emily cried.
“This is how sorry I feel for you.” Karen said, and began tickling Emily’s sides. Emily screamed with laughter and began wriggling maddeningly on the ground. “Stop!” she laughed, pounding the floor with her fists.
As Karen continued to torture her sister's sides, she began to laugh with her victim. Sarah watched the whole scene from her seat, and actually felt sorry for the girl. “I’ll go and get the wood.” she said.
“No, my sister will.” Karen said, over her shoulder. “Now won’t you sister?” Karen asked.
“I will!” Emily laughed.
Karen reached into Emily’s armpits when they became exposed and began torturing them. “If you question me again you’ll be tied up next time. Understand?” Karen asked.
“Please stop.” Emily laughed.
“Do you understand?” Karen asked, leaning closer to her sister's laughing face.
“I understand!” Emily said, through bouts of laughter.
Karen gave Emily’s sides a few pokes before she allowed her sister to squirm away. The girl didn’t even look back at her sister as she stepped through the door of the shack, leaving Sarah and Karen alone.
“Why did you do that?” asked Sarah.
“She’s my sister. If she has a problem with it she can leave anytime she wants. And secondly, mind your own business.” said Karen, getting to her feet. “That river thing sounded like a good idea. I think I’ll do it.” Karen disappeared into the back room and returned carrying a towel.
Stepping outside, Karen made her way through the forest that surrounded the shack. The forest was thinner in the middle of the forest, but thick with trees towards the outside of the forest. Their home was well hidden.
Karen walked for five minutes until she found her sister collecting sticks. Emily turned on her heels picking up any pieces of wood she could find, it was then she saw Karen moving towards her. “I was getting wood!” she said; suddenly her eyes going wide. “I’m getting wood!” she cried. Karen was stalking towards her sister.
Emily dropped the wood and was about to run when Karen wrapped her arms around her sister's waist and held her sister close to her chest. “You know I still love you right?” she asked. “And you're still my second in command, you know?”
Emily closed her eyes. “Yes I know. I love you too.”
“Go sit over there.” Karen said, pointing at a tree. Emily did as she was told and sat underneath the tree. Karen got on her knees and removed her sister’s boots. “So your feet hurt?” she asked, taking her sister's soles in her hands.
“Yeah…” Emily said, giggling. Her feet were the most ticklish place of her entire body. Karen smiled as she began massaging her feet.

Sounds interesting, I'll post a review after I read it on my computer, as I've downloaded it. I do love the animesque cover of the book. It looks cool

Ah thank you very much! Yes Homunculus Lover did a great job with the cover. Really went above and beyond. I love it too.

Well the older sister seems kind of bitchy here, until the foot massage, but I do suppose this is what older sibs can be.

So is this just going to be a rib and foot tickle story, or is there going to be more tickling in other areas?

NavelTickler75 said:
Well the older sister seems kind of bitchy here, until the foot massage, but I do suppose this is what older sibs can be.

So is this just going to be a rib and foot tickle story, or is there going to be more tickling in other areas?

It's the usual places. Underarms, sides, stomach, ribs, feet. And yeah the sister is bitchy but there is a good reason for it. She's a lot better than she seems.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back