• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Standards, Volcanic Eruptions, And, Near Oblivion?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their second road trip of the year. They began by winning two out of three games in both Pittsburgh, and Chicago, before dropping two out of three in St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the West Coast teams.
During the road trip, the "lull" that Mitch and Naomi seemed to be in, took a dramatic turn for the worst. The night before Mitch came home from St Louis, the couple had an especially volcanic, four hour screamfest, on both the computer, and the phone. Mitch, who for nearly twenty five years, felt that Naomi and he might fight until the day one of them died, but would never take the dreaded step of "Apart", to break up their family, suddenly didn't feel that way anymore, when, during that conversation, Naomi said to him: "Your feet are hanging over the cliff, Mitchell, and if you're not careful, I'm going to push you off". Mitch flew home from St Louis on that Sunday exhausted, and uneasy.
When Mitch arrived home, he found Naomi in combat mode: "Guest room for you, and just feel lucky that I don't toss you out of my life! I've had it up to here with you. I'm beginning to think that the excruciating step of dumping you, would be easier, then putting up with your shit all the time. No one knows why I stay. Both Nicole, and my mother, think I should throw you out on your ass!" Naomi said, her voice rising into a scream. Mitch went to the guest room without a word. He didn't sleep that night, staying up until 4am. Although Naomi wasn't talking to him, he later found out from their grown children, that she hadn't slept either, as she was up the whole night sobbing. The two people, who had been a couple for so long, and would soon, if they made it, be celebrating their Silver Anniversary together, were suffering so much. Mitch still wanted to believe in his heart that it could still all be saved, but, there was this part of him, that was really having his doubts.
The next night, bleary eyed from lack of sleep, Mitch and Naomi showed up at the ballpark, to fulfill their baseball obligations, as the Good Guys opened a series with the Giants. Things started well, as some key offense gave Kate Hudson a 4-1 lead. In the seventh inning, however, Naomi entered, and, without her best pitching stuff, promptly allowed hits, runs, and homers, to spit up the lead. The inning ended with the game tied, Hudson deprived of a win, and the crowd jeering Naomi. The game remained tied until the ninth, when Ed Burns hit a game winning homer, to give the Good Guys a 5-4 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He was brilliant, firing a four hit shutout. Paradise didnt get many runs, but they didnt need many, in a 2-0 victory. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday. She got hit hard. Paradise found themselves down 5-1 in the ninth, but got runners on base. Mitch came up, as the tying run, and struck out to end the game, earning him a chorus of boos.
Thursday was an off day. The couple was still barely speaking to each other. Nonetheless, they still decided to show up for their counesling session. As Naomi flopped down in the chair, she began to spout off. "I dont even know why the fuck I'm here. Everyone, from my mother, to Nicole, to all of my other friends, think I should fucking dump you, Mitchell, but, I cant explain love. I have 24 years, three grown kids, and a lifetime of memories with you. A great part of me wants to let go, but I cant. I want to believe that somehow, some way, you will turn back into the man I fell in love with. Just remember, even when things seem okay, and we have sex, and we are not fighting, the issues are still there" She said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She gave up two runs in her six innings of work. The game was tied, 2-2, before the Good Guys erupted for four sixth inning runs. The bullpen nearly let it get away in the ninth, allowing a run, and ending up with the bases loaded. However, Hilary Duff got the final out, to finish off the 6-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and the game was not a contest, as the Good Guys got bombed, 9-3. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, hot, 91 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. The Good Guys scored three early runs off Padre ace Jake Peavy. After that, Hudson took over, breezing along until the ninth, when she ran out of gas. Hilary Duff again appeared, with two men on, to save Hudson's win, by a 3-0 score.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, in the final series, before Paradise would head to the West Coast. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He didn't throw well, and the Good Guys didnt hit well, getting shut out, 4-0. Charlize Theron took the start on Tuesday night. She did a solid job, giving up two runs in six innings, as the Good Guys rallied from a 2-1 deficit in the sixth, scoring four runs, for a 5-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, humid, 92 degree day, in front of a sellout. The game didnt start well, as she allowed four early runs. Paradise, however, chipped away, narrowing the deficit, before tying the score in the sixth. In the eighth, with the score tied, and two men on, left fielder Dawson came up, and pummeled a homer into the left field bullpen, to give the Good Guys a lead. Hilary Duff finished the game in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 7-4 win, that finished off a six and three homestand. On field, all was moving along. Off field, it looked like disaster.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. Mitch, who was feeling tense as hell, due to all his troubles with Naomi, paid $500 to be tickled by doms. He was tied in his boxer shorts, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. One dom began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, another dom joined in, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he continued to howl:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Workinf down, a third dom joined the party, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, as he cackled his head off:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Finally, a fourth dom finished the job, tickling Mitch on the soles of his bare feet. Mitch went ballistic, shaking his feet as much as the bounds would allow, and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! NOOOO MOREEE! NOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to leave for the team's California road trip. Naomi and Mitch had been sleeping in seperate rooms the entire homestand, and things looked bleak. As Naomi sat silently, Mitch said. "I have to go. I hope you wont do anything rash while I'm away. I still love you, and I dont want to lose you" Mitch said. "You've pushed me, Mitchell. You are just about done. Go off, and when you come home, we'll see" Naomi said. Mitch nodded his head, picked up his suitcase, and headed out the door to the cab which would take him to the airport.
Later that night, after landing in San Fransisco, Mitch was in his hotel room, unable to sleep. He got out his laptop, and composed a long, heart rendering e-mail to Naomi, about how much he loved her, and didn't want to lose her, and how he still believed in them as a couple. He was exhausted. It was nearly 6am on his body clock, due to the three hour time change from Nassau. The e-mail was sent at one minute before three, Pacific time. After sending the e-mail, Mitch turned off the computer, and the light, and tried to sleep, but couldnt at first, eventually falling into a short, fitful sleep, about dawn, from which he awoke a couple of hours later.
The couple was clearly on the brink. What did the e-mail say? Would it help, or push them to the point of oblivion? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well so much for peace. Can't really see where this one is headed. Another great one and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, the calm couldn't last. They are in trouble. Big Trouble. Hopefully, they can come back from oblivion, as they have in the past.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back