• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Georgia get-togeather, whos interested?

RobAce

Verified
Hey all.
I know there has to be some fellow TMFer's in Georgia and surrounding areas.
Im considering hosting a little get together at my house in Athens GA on Saturday July 28th while my children are out of town.
It will be ranging from a sit down meet, greet and eat (I will cook and supply) to depending on who will attend something more.

Please contact me through PM or post here if you are interested. Id like to have a list by July 24th, and confirm by July 26th.

Rob

Damn Rob, Id love to come, but Im going to be out of town myself. Plain and simple, Georgia needs to get on the ball and start having gatherings. Im dyin down here.

I'm interested, however the dates have passed. Psymon (my co-producer) and I live in Atlanta and would love to attend any nearby gatherings. I talked to you yesterday, actually! Let me know if you decide to plan anything else!

Its pretty clear a georgia gathering has to happen. How do we get one started?

I dont know when Ill have another chance for the next couple of months. I might be able to do something around Labor Day.
Being a single father my kids come first and they wont be going to see their mother again until then. But perhaps we have enough time now to really work something great out.

Rob

I would definitely be interested in some type of gathering. I just came from Chicago and as far as the scene is concerned down here... well, we just need to start some kind of a scene down here. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back