• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOUNCE OF THE DRAGON! *New 07/17/07

MTJpub

Verified
BOUNCE OF THE DRAGON:
& the Forbidden Scroll of Tickle Fu

It’s chop-sake tickle action and half-naked hotties in their second whirlwind adventure when the Chix bounce into a world of diabolical feather arts, relentless tickle masters, naughty ninja warriors, and helpless erotic laughter!

The Forbidden Scroll of tickle Fu has been stolen by the wicked Jade Tickle Ninjas! You must fight alongside the Chix as they face feathery challenge after feathery challenge in a desperate effort to recover the scroll and save the world from certain DOOM (yet again).

Will Janey’s Fluff-chucks be fast enough?

Will Andi’s Feet Kune Do be strong enough?

And will Hailey’s kimono be short enough?

..... To master the bounce of the dragon?

The action has never been hotter, the kimono’s have never been skimpier, and the tickling has never been... Um... Ticklier!

**15 HUGE pages including cover
**Over 75 Comic Panels!
**Tons of full body tickling
**Foot tickling, licking, and sock removal!
**Upper-body tickling galore
**Sexy Ninjas!!!!
**Bright pretty colors
**Story, Pencils & Ink By Bandito
**Colors By White Lotus

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

Publisher's Note: Bandito and White Lotus are going to blow your socks off with their latest installment of The Bounce Chix comic series. The tickling action, sexiness, humor, and sizzling art style is what makes this series so great and this issue takes it to a whole new level.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Please enjoy the cover art and preview page below from BOUNCE OF THE DRAGON!

Well, i have to say, this is a great comic, and theres plenty of tickle action not to meantion the always welcomed topless nudity ;) I also liked the orgasmic tickles, and that the training seemed to also make their opponants want and beg to be tickled, interesting change of pace.

This is an amazing comic, I was really impressed by how witty it is, in addition to its obvious sexiness.

And I really just can't say enough about what a genius I think Lotus is. That's the best color work I've ever seen in our community, and among the best I've ever seen in any context, as a lifelong comic book fan.

Gotta agree with Jeff on that point. As an artist who prides himself in color selection and schemes, I continue to be completely blown away by the schemes used here. It truly is awe-inspiring.

This is one of those really great comics in our genre. Not only fun, but sexy and funny as well. The humor has a subtlety rarely seen in comics of any type. The layout is perfect, the story easily accesible, but still intriguing...and the girls are just plain hotties.

This is a comic that walks that fine line between fantastic production and not taking itself too seriously. Bounce Chix is one of those rare comics that's as much fun to read as it is to look at. And it's really good to look at.

I can't say enough about this installment of Bounce Chix, so I'll stop now. Just trust me, don't miss this one...it's easliy Top 10 all-time within our genre.

A Must Have!

This latest installment of the Bounce Chix sweeps the board when compared to all other tickle comics. The artwork is simply amazing. Not only has Bandito's line and ink work improved in leaps and bounds since the first BC comic, but White Lotus' colours have matched his progress, and then some. :woot:

ALL other tickle comics should be taking a very close look at Bounce of the Dragon, and learning from it. The visuals are simply stunning, notably the ultra-high quality of the colour and lighting. Compared to this work, other tickle comics are either plain or simply substandard when it comes to colour.

The overall composition is fun, professional, and very enjoyable to look at and read. The Chix are utterly adorable, sexy and erotic, not to mention fun and humorous. The supporting cast is just as fun and sexy. The story is straightforward and simple, yet flows nicely and gets the job done. There's no wasting of pages with heavy and unrequired prose or explanations here. This is a tickle comic, and tells a delightful story of erotic tickling. :2poke:

Which is what tickle comics are *supposed* to do. :)

Notably lacking is the presence of tickling-as-real-torture - and thank goodness! Far too many other tickle comics focus on cruelty, torture, viciousness, and the overall mysogonistic maltreatment of women, of women who hate being tickled. A theme that has been done to death and which personally repulses me.

Bounce Chix is all about pleasure, and the Lees who are being tickled love being tickled; as much as the Lers doing the tickling love to tickle. It was so truly enjoyable to read a tickle comic with the women loving it and wanting more - and not one cruel or creepy character in sight :cool:

Bounce of the Dragon is filled from end-to-end with plenty of nudity and upper body tickling, not to mention ticklegasms! The cover is especially good - it looks very professional, really gets across the theme of the comic, is artistically brilliant, and ignores all the expected stereotypes and looks nothing like the covers of other tickle comics. A refreshing change!

This is a must for any real lover of tickle fetish, and those who love great art!

Hey Y'all:

Bandito here, and Lotus is standing over my shoulder, and we both wanted to say a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thank you for all of the support. Bounce of the Dragon has been a wonderful success, and we have all of you to thank for that.

Morandilas: We just wanted to take another opportunity to say thanks for all your help, feedback, support, and just being the most wonderful publisher of allllllll time! You are the best. BOTD would not have happened without you.

Cosmo-ac: Thanks buddy! So glad you liked it. Lotus and I wanted this comic to be more erotic than the first with lots of sexy outfits, and even lack of sexy outfits :p Thanks a million for your kind words!

Jeff: Thanks very much! You are wonderful ;) We figure that a tickle comic should make ya laugh, so thanks for the comments on the writing ;) Lotus thanks you tremendously for the feedback on her coloring (both on this project, and your many other comments as well). She is blushing right now. Seriously. ^^

Dave: As I mentioned in the other foruun.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's terrific! I mean to have an artist whom Lotus and I admire to such a high degree say nice things about our characters, and our comic..... its..... its like when you think of chinese food, and someone just brings you chinese food. Its THAT cool. Thanks Dave. Seriously. Thanks.

Ticklefur: LMAO. Thanks man! Never have we seen so much bold in a reply ;) We reallly appreciate all the kind words. I feel like you and I have always been on the same page about what makes for a good tickle comic. I truly hope that there is something for everyone in BOTD, regardless of the specifics of their fetish. We wanted the comic to appeal to anyone and everyone that likes tickling. Thanks again for your kind words, and your unwavering support.

Thanks again to all of you that commented, and especially to those that spent their hard eaned money on the Chix. We can't imagine a nicer gift.

You guys and gals rock.... that's all there is to it. Feel free to give us more feedback if you pick up BOTD a bit later. The feedback we get has a lot of influence on our future pics ^^

B & WL

Having Problems Ordering

Hello.

First can I say what an awesome job Bandito has tone with the Bounce Chix. My problem is I cant seem to order from MTJ at all. Every time I attempt to do so it gets denied. However I can order from images4sale.com fine. So my question is when will the Chix be on images4sale or can MTJ help me out in anyway?

Sorry to be a pain. Well doen again on the comic.

Dowson said:
Hello.

First can I say what an awesome job Bandito has tone with the Bounce Chix. My problem is I cant seem to order from MTJ at all. Every time I attempt to do so it gets denied. However I can order from images4sale.com fine. So my question is when will the Chix be on images4sale or can MTJ help me out in anyway?

Sorry to be a pain. Well doen again on the comic.

You have mail :)

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Dowson said:
Sorry MTJ I havent recieved anything but could you email me @ [email protected]

Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks for the compliment buddy - but I hope you have received your copy, and that everything has worked itself out.

Please let me know.

If you still haven't gotten it - we'll figure something out ^^

B

Just recently gained access to Bandito's follow-up to "Temple of Bounce". Hope no one minds if I share a few impressions!

The second Bounce excursion declares itself from the cover page as a more sedate, focused outing than its forerunner, just as an Eastern martial art epic tends to be more finely tuned procedurally than its occidental anything-goes serial-style counterpart. The opening image for TOB splits its attention three ways (among the Chix), while raucous distraction filters in from the borders; BOTD's cover image centers its attention to a single smokey portrait of "Chosen-One" Hailey, coyly provocative behind and amidst elegant oriental trappings. While not subverting the promise of exciting action... anyone even remotely conversant with the kung-fu genre understands its grounding in well-placed kicks... the chaos attending your typical Indiana Jones/Die Hard smash-em-up has been leavened into Shaw Brothers disciplined formula and attention to fine detail.

Indeed, the Chix grueling training regimen might not seem out of place in "Drunken Master" or "The 36th Chamber of Shaolin"! Martial arts cinema often accords preparation a more important narrative function than actual engagement... exquisitely rigorous ritual and exercise lend credibility to later shows of superhuman ability. BOTD lavishes great care in observing this template: the Chix fall under the tutelage of a demanding Master, who not only guides them toward fighting excellence but also expounds on the all-important underpinning philosophy; early stages of training subject initiates to physical stress (BOTD exchanges tickly extremis for lumps and exhaustion); the girls strive for specific techniques with flowery names (Five Feather Finger Exploding Laughter and Sexy Samurai Fluff-Chuck Ambush stand in for Palm Fist or Shadow Strike); acquired skills are tested in head-to-head bouts between students prior to practicing them in earnest against lethal adversaries. Four carefully crafted pages of buildup unspool in montage fashion, accented with nifty silhouette tableaus for arch-heroic effect! A background changing-seasons riff confirms that this process isn't exactly a slapdash, overnight affair!

Support elements of this burlesque occupy stations well established by staid tradition: the aforementioned MA master, the Mitzocoochie (quite striking in her snow-white coif); her war against the Jade Ninja clan for possession of a Forbidden Scroll of Tickle Fu... a parchment macguffin whose rather un-key nature foreshadows a wickedly conceived final twist! As TOB toyed with Spielberg, so does BOTD make a gentle, affectionate mock of Jimmy Wang Yu-style convention. What's good for the bald eagle flies just as well for the phoenix!

Art motifs skillfully reflect the radical change of Bounce venue from the Middle East to the Far East. The culturally inspired costuming, with its bounty of teasingly cut design and floral or dragon print, convinces with bows to authenticity while at the same time meeting the demands of over-the-top hero-wear! The villains' fortress headquarters, seen on page 7, charms with its decorative accouterments and non-Western preference for curved line! Paper lanterns and cherry blossoms offer gentle ethnic flavor! White Lotus's pallet includes much red and green, choices which she deftly manipulates into complimentary hues throughout the training scenes (via the intervention of soft background purple) or makes janglingly harsh during the final good guy/bad guy dust-up (page 12). The landscape feels far more fertile than it did in TOB, which relied on an appropriately dusty color scheme to convey its desert setting and an ancient funereal tone. BOTD clearly takes place in a land where things live and grow.

The comic's fetish content is rather more randy than in its predecessor... more in line with the sentiments of TIS. The frequent talk about orgasm (climax being the object of most of the tickle-fu techniques) and feathers straying netherward sharply distinguish BOTD from the softer TOB. This ramping-up of the ardor is nicely reflected in the Jade Ninja showdown, page 12, an amazing series of panels that sees Hailey's tight hair-do come all undone and her robe covert into rags by way of her non-stop thrashing! Still, one rejoices that favorite targets such as feet, belly and underarms are far from neglected! Andi's mastery of the feather-footed move, digits dishing out the vengeance they once received, is an inspired turn! Her animal appetite finds literal expression as she suckles trapped opponents' toes and plants soleful kisses (further kudos to WL for not over-selling the suggestion of lip gloss!)

Such a strong cross-cultural embrace for our much beloved fetish (first evidenced in Egypt, now championed by Japan) would seem to suggest that we never had a need for Esperanto... tickling is the universally understood language that all nations have craved! People everywhere should brush up on it! I'm sure that Janey, Hailey and Andi would happily lend a hand... they already qualify as master linguists! And Bandito continues to pen the most entertaining translation texts!

Better post late than never!

Seeing this bumped again bring in a lot of good thoughts of pretty babes behind shoji screens, and of course, the amusing visuals of this fabulous Bandito comic. Truly stress relieving, just looking to these ultra-sexy rounded lees, sultry eyes and priceless expressions of torment.

I remember comparing this comic with "Bump in the Night" and I just realize that I had some mistakes of seeing difference in quality... well maybe my retina was just out of focus before having shed off to other kinky matters..uhm...what? Well... The art is damn brilliant from past to present! I just realize the oriental reds are fiery enough, and all the accessories and ornaments are detailed with passion.

Just recently gained access to Bandito's follow-up to "Temple of Bounce". Hope no one minds if I share a few impressions!

Well, I know that I certainly don't mind. ^^

Thanks so much for this, LBH. I wish there was some way I could repay you for the generous words, for the support, and for taking the time to share them both with me and with the community. I do not exaggerate at all when I say that it is people like you and feedback like this that makes all of this worth the time and worth the passion Lotus and I put into it.

The second Bounce excursion declares itself from the cover page as a more sedate, focused outing than its forerunner, just as an Eastern martial art epic tends to be more finely tuned procedurally than its occidental anything-goes serial-style counterpart. The opening image for TOB splits its attention three ways (among the Chix), while raucous distraction filters in from the borders; BOTD's cover image centers its attention to a single smokey portrait of "Chosen-One" Hailey, coyly provocative behind and amidst elegant oriental trappings. While not subverting the promise of exciting action... anyone even remotely conversant with the kung-fu genre understands its grounding in well-placed kicks... the chaos attending your typical Indiana Jones/Die Hard smash-em-up has been leavened into Shaw Brothers disciplined formula and attention to fine detail.

For as long as I can remember, Lotus and I both have been raving fans of the kung fu genre (hence some of the inspiration behind her name). Dragon was a tribute to the cliche's we love the most within this beloved style.

Indeed, the Chix grueling training regimen might not seem out of place in "Drunken Master" or "The 36th Chamber of Shaolin"! Martial arts cinema often accords preparation a more important narrative function than actual engagement... exquisitely rigorous ritual and exercise lend credibility to later shows of superhuman ability. BOTD lavishes great care in observing this template: the Chix fall under the tutelage of a demanding Master, who not only guides them toward fighting excellence but also expounds on the all-important underpinning philosophy; early stages of training subject initiates to physical stress (BOTD exchanges tickly extremis for lumps and exhaustion); the girls strive for specific techniques with flowery names (Five Feather Finger Exploding Laughter and Sexy Samurai Fluff-Chuck Ambush stand in for Palm Fist or Shadow Strike); acquired skills are tested in head-to-head bouts between students prior to practicing them in earnest against lethal adversaries. Four carefully crafted pages of buildup unspool in montage fashion, accented with nifty silhouette tableaus for arch-heroic effect! A background changing-seasons riff confirms that this process isn't exactly a slapdash, overnight affair!

Thank you so much for noticing those small details, my good friend. What's a kung fu tickle epic without a feathery training montage? And as for the changing seasons, it is a visual theme that we have always loved in asian cinema.

Support elements of this burlesque occupy stations well established by staid tradition: the aforementioned MA master, the Mitzocoochie (quite striking in her snow-white coif); her war against the Jade Ninja clan for possession of a Forbidden Scroll of Tickle Fu... a parchment macguffin whose rather un-key nature foreshadows a wickedly conceived final twist! As TOB toyed with Spielberg, so does BOTD make a gentle, affectionate mock of Jimmy Wang Yu-style convention. What's good for the bald eagle flies just as well for the phoenix!

Rofl. The Mitzocootchie was a fun one to draw. Hee hee. And, as fate would have it, one of the only Bounce Chix characters that has never been on the recieving end of the feather.

Art motifs skillfully reflect the radical change of Bounce venue from the Middle East to the Far East. The culturally inspired costuming, with its bounty of teasingly cut design and floral or dragon print, convinces with bows to authenticity while at the same time meeting the demands of over-the-top hero-wear! The villains' fortress headquarters, seen on page 7, charms with its decorative accouterments and non-Western preference for curved line! Paper lanterns and cherry blossoms offer gentle ethnic flavor! White Lotus's pallet includes much red and green, choices which she deftly manipulates into complimentary hues throughout the training scenes (via the intervention of soft background purple) or makes janglingly harsh during the final good guy/bad guy dust-up (page 12). The landscape feels far more fertile than it did in TOB, which relied on an appropriately dusty color scheme to convey its desert setting and an ancient funereal tone. BOTD clearly takes place in a land where things live and grow.

Thanks for the kind words in Lotus' direction. I know she greatly appreciates the feedback. She has never considered her work on the Bounce Chix to be JUST a tickle comic. She puts her heart and soul into it, as much as she would for any work.

The comic's fetish content is rather more randy than in its predecessor... more in line with the sentiments of TIS. The frequent talk about orgasm (climax being the object of most of the tickle-fu techniques) and feathers straying netherward sharply distinguish BOTD from the softer TOB. This ramping-up of the ardor is nicely reflected in the Jade Ninja showdown, page 12, an amazing series of panels that sees Hailey's tight hair-do come all undone and her robe covert into rags by way of her non-stop thrashing! Still, one rejoices that favorite targets such as feet, belly and underarms are far from neglected! Andi's mastery of the feather-footed move, digits dishing out the vengeance they once received, is an inspired turn! Her animal appetite finds literal expression as she suckles trapped opponents' toes and plants soleful kisses (further kudos to WL for not over-selling the suggestion of lip gloss!)

Is the tickle action naughtier in Dragon? Well, I suppose it would be. As my comfort level increased with the subjects and with the community in general, I suppose that I allowed more skin and more eroticism to fill the pages.

Such a strong cross-cultural embrace for our much beloved fetish (first evidenced in Egypt, now championed by Japan) would seem to suggest that we never had a need for Esperanto... tickling is the universally understood language that all nations have craved! People everywhere should brush up on it! I'm sure that Janey, Hailey and Andi would happily lend a hand... they already qualify as master linguists! And Bandito continues to pen the most entertaining translation texts!

LMAO. Who knows what languages will be next on their list to learn. Thanks again so very very VERY much for the comments my friend. You truly are a gem that this community is so damn lucky to have. We don't deserve you, but we so appreciate you.

Your friend,

Deeto

It will always be a most cherished privilege to sing high praises for your and White Lotus' lofty success! These marvelous, masterful epics are so filled with minute care and love of creation... our grateful Community can't offer kudos enough!

It will always be a most cherished privilege to sing high praises for your and White Lotus' lofty success! These marvelous, masterful epics are so filled with minute care and love of creation... our grateful Community can't offer kudos enough!

Perhaps your privilege, but always my great pleasure.

Thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts with me my friend. The only thing more generous than the thoughts themselves is the incredibly cool way you choose to relay them, and the amount of time you spend in the process.

You really are a gem. You know that?

Thanks for everything.

B

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back