• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little California Nightmares, Then, A Massive Nightmare, In Paradise.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Naomi seemed unimpressed by the e-mail Mitch sent her. She did not answer him. When he tried calling her the next day, she was very abrupt: "Give me time to think": She said tersely, hanging up the phone quickly. He did not hear from her even one time during the entire road trip to California.
The Good Guys, in the meantime, had a lousy week out in California, going three and six on their nine game trip, dropping two of three games at each stop of a San Fransisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, at midnight on a Sunday night, to begin another nine game homestand.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was sitting up in bed, reading. "Hello? Have you finished "Thinking"? Are you ready to talk to me?" Mitch prodded. "No, I'm not finished thinking. Go to the guest room. We'll see" Naomi replied. "You don't have any reaction to the e-mail I sent you? I stayed up until 6am on my body clock, the first night of the road trip, to send you that" Mitch prodded. "Mitchell, I've heard it all before. We have these knock down, drag out, battles, and then you apologize, send me an e-mail, or bring me some flowers. We have a honeymoon period for a week or two, and then it's right back into the soup. I need to really give this some thought" Naomi said, trying to stay calm. "Okay, Naomi, you "think" all you want. I'll give you the time, but just remember, you don't have forever. I'll go to the guest room, and I won't bother you" Mitch said.
The next night, with the couple still on ice, the Good Guys opened a homestand against the Washington Nationals, at the ballpark. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She was not perfect, allowing two runs on nine hits, in six innings. The game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, when Paradise got the go ahead run. Hilary Duff finished things in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a
3-2 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. He got hit hard, allowing four runs to the Nationals. The Good Guys could not recover, and dropped the game by a 4-0 score. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night. Paradise exploded for five early runs, and then Charlize took over, firing a four hit shutout, as the Good Guys secured a 5-0 victory.
Thursday was an off day. There was still tension, and near silence, between Mitch and Naomi. The couple went to counesling, and Mitch began by spouting "She isn't talking to me. She is "Thinking", I sent her this huge e-mail from California, and I came home, wanting to settle things, and she isn't fucking talking to me!" Mitch spouted. "Mitchell, I told you, I can't arrive at a hasty decision. The e-mail had a lot of nice words, but I've heard it all before. I just need some time is all" Naomi said, very quietly. "Time for what? To decide if you want to dump me after 24 years? What do you need "Time for?" Mitch seethed. "Mitchell, you are in our home. You have a comfortable room, with digital cable TV, and a nice big bed to sleep in. The only thing you don't have, is me to have sex with. I'm not throwing you out, or changing the locks, but please don't push me, or rush me. I just dont know!" Naomi replied, in an exasperated tone. "Okay, Naomi, fine, you take all the time you need. We only come here once a homestand anyway. I'll continue to sleep in the guest room for the rest of this homestand, and I won't push you, but, hopefully, by the next time I come home, you will have an answer for me" Mitch said.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She allowed three runs in her six innings of work. The game was tied, 3-3 in the sixth, before the Good Guys got three runs. The bullpen did the rest, finishing off the 6-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night. She pitched a great game for a change, giving up only one run through nine innings. Unfortunately for the hard luck Cook, the Good Guys bats went to sleep that night, and the team lost, 1-0. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny, humid, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. The Good Guys broke their offensive drought early, scoring four runs in the opening inning. From there, Kate cruised, allowing only one run through eight innings, while punching out nine Phillies. Hilary Duff did the rest in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 4-1 victory.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday night. Gil Bellows was the starter. He did not have his good stuff that night, as he got hit for six runs, in five innings, of a 9-4 loss. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday. That night, things didn't get any better for the team. Charlize allowed five runs in her six innings of work. The Good Guys nearly rallied in the ninth, but fell one run short, losing 6-5. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a humid, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout, trying to salvage one game of the series, and a winning homestand. Paradise supported her early, as Center Fielder Ed Burns hit a three run homer in the first inning. From there, Campbell took over, allowing but one run, until she ran out of gas in the eighth. Naomi and Amanda Bynes allowed the Reds to tie the game in the eighth, causing the crowd to boo, and to fear the Good Guys would be swept in the three game series. In the bottom of the eighth, left fielder Dawson hit a homer, with a man on, and then Hilary Duff got the outs she needed in the ninth, to finish off the 5-3 Paradise Island win, that completed the five and four homestand. The outcome had not been up to usual Good Guys standards, but, considering Mitch and Naomi's troubles, and their lack of production, the team felt happy to be able to salvage a winning homestand.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party. Naomi retired to a private room of the fetish club, and stripped to a black bra and panties, to be tickled by male doms. It was the only form of tickling she was getting lately, with all of the troubles she was having with Mitch. Naomi was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. One dom began the tickle on Naomi's neck, as she shifted her head, and the giggles began:HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, a second dom took over, tickling Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, a third dom joined in, tickling Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the last dom positioned himself at Naomi's feet, and attacked her feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Naomi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter. :HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHHEHE! OMG THAT IS SO INTENSE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.
On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to head on the team road trip, and the flight to Washington. Naomi had barely spoken to him the entire homestand. "You arent talking to me. Keep "Thinking" "Think" all you want, but, eventually, sooner or later, I am going to need an answer. You cant keep me at bay forever. That is not fair" Mitch said, before picking up his suitcase, and heading out the door, to catch his cab to the airport.
So it had been a subpar homestand on field, and an unproductive one off field. Now came another ten day road trip. Would any progress be made when Mitch returned home? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well so long as Mitch and Naomi aren't really talking they're also not really fighting either. So I guess that could be considered to be a good thing. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, this was a more tranquil story than some of the last ones. Hopefully, it will continue.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back