• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOUNCE OF THE DRAGON: A modest review

Rage

TMF Master
I will say that this issue is quite possibly one of the greatest pieces of tickling fiction I have seen.
Bandito and White Lotus take everything that made the first issue phenomenal and multiply it exponentially. First off the book is ALL F/F. The tickling starts out from the get go just like the first issue.Tickle wise there is EVERYTHING for EVERYONE in this book. I can't really tell if its more upper body, feet, or lower body tickling in it. I got to 30 something panels with tickling in it then I stopped counting. So you get the idea. Boobs, nipples, underarms, ribs, toes , soles, and tight little butts all get it in the BEST way possible. Not too mention a steamy little one on one upperbody scene with Hailey and a mystery woman at the end, and a sexy tongue/foot tickling scene with Andi. Tickling aside the storyline is fun and full of very creative tickle talk. Artwork and the fantastic coloring are professional grade as you would come to expect from the Torturous Two the White Lotus and Bandito.
Trust me when I say its definitely worth the buy.
In a nut shell this book kicks so much ass.

Well.... I have to say that is probably the coolest review we have ever had of our art, EVER.

I'm not even really sure what to say.... other than thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how you felt about the comic. It means a lot. Trust me... this is the kind of thing that keeps us interested in the Bounce Chix series. Knowing that people are enjoying the work.

Thanks again very very very much.

Please let us know what kind of things you would like to see in BC3 so we can continue to knock your socks off!

^^

B & WL

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back