• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foreboding of Things to Come

Heckle(2)

TMF Poster
Yes, it has been a very long time, but another Buffy story has been written. I just can't get over the Buffy and Angel shows. As it should be, this story is written in the prime of Buffy's career. Please be kind, I know Buffy may have been slightly over done in the past but take it easy on me eh.

The story is set back when Angel and Buffy were together. So enjoy.

“If I ever have to go around the whole of Sunnydale again… kill me.” Buffy said with a rather large fake smile.

“Yes, yes, dually noted.” A distracted Giles replied.

“What’s so interesting?” Buffy asked as she wandered over to where Giles stood. He was leaning over a table reading a book.

“A book… what a surprise,” Buffy said looking about the room. “Will? Xander? Seen them around?” Buffy questioned returning to Giles.

“Uhh… no, I’m afraid not.”

“Giles, what can you be reading that is so much more important than my boredom?” Buffy whined nestling into one of the not so comfy library chairs. “Even the chairs here suck.”

“Well you’re in a fine mood.” Giles said slightly bothered from the depths of his book.

“Surprised you noticed… With your head so buried in that book.” Buffy said through clear annoyance. “Y’know what, I’m going back out for patrol… you know… Vampires… Demons… potential death.” Giles said nothing.

“Grrr. Bye.” Buffy stormed out of the library.

“I thought she said the next time she goes back out to Sunnydale grounds for someone to kill her… pity she left so soon… or not.” Giles was taken back, as he took in the site of the demon in the book.

“Buffy!” Giles called grabbing his jacket and running out after her.

“Well there’s nothing like a Friday night… with no one to talk to.” Buffy said feeling sorry for herself. It had been a while since she and Angel had broken up. But how she missed those days, fighting side by side… fighting eachother. She loved Angel then, and she loved him still.

“What’s the matter Slayer?” Buffy looked around, and as per usual there was no one there. “Feeling sorry for yourself?”

“Yeah as a matter of fact. Come out and show yourself, I really don’t have the patience to play cat and mouse with you. I have more important things to do.”

“Like whine in self pity?”

“Yes!… No! I mean…”

“Save it Slayer, no one cares. I know I don’t.”

“Then why don’t you come and out and we can have a party.” Buffy turned and still saw no one. It felt very much as if either the air itself where talking to her, or that there was a presence she just could not see.

“If you really want a party,” A shady figure materialised several metres infront of her. “Then let’s party.” The man shot firey blue energy balls from his palms. Buffy rolled to evade, and jumped up to her feet. Sensing the presence again, Buffy side stepped in time for a punch to just miss her side. She clamped an arm down on it and with the other, grabbed the wrist.

“Okay, so now that I’ve established you could probably take me in a fight. Let’s play a different game shall we?” The man dematerialised from her grip and rematerialised in front of her.

“Bracciun un de’garte Immundon!” He shouted his palms flat out towards her. Dark green vines shot out from his hands covering the mighty Slayer. Soon she was cacooned in, trying as best she could to budge or snap the vines, she only managed to look like she was doing some horrible dance.

“Sexy moves Slayer.” The man cooed. Now incapable of seeing anything Buffy summoned a recollection of the man, and yet all she could think of was Angel.

“Who are you?” Buffy screamed… muffled scream… the vines were rather sound proof.

“That is so prosaic.” The voice came patronisingly in.

“Why don’t you stop acting like such a bitch and fight like a man.” Buffy twisted within the vines mercy. The man walked over to the mass of vines and lightly poked it.

“Aaah!” Buffy cried as she fell over. “Not funny!”

“Well… not to you, no. But this ough to leave you with a smile on your face.” He raised an eyebrow and the vines began to move.

“Eew, creepy living dead alive viney… things!” Buffy screeched, the man pondered the stupidity of her sentence but soon just watched the show. The vines started to crawl, one crawled into Buffy’s white sneaker.

“Great night not to wear socks! Eew!” Buffy’s mind was yelling at her. The vine in her shoe started to crawl under her the sole of her foot.

“Eee!” Buffy squealed. It tickled immensely. Soon enough this single vine was scratching ever so lightly back and forth on her arch.

“Hehehehehehehhehahahaheheh! Ohohohohahahaha! Stahahap! Tickly!” Buffy giggled hysterically.
“Woah… so susceptible. Thought you’d be harder to crack.” He was right, Buffy thought.

“I’m better than this,” She told herself. “I’m the slaAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

“AAAahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHH NO NO NO NO NO!” The vines had invaded her shirt region, under and in they went. They trailed up her toned abbs, flicking at her ribs.

“BAHAHAHAH THAT’S IT STAHAHAHAAP! PLEEAHHAHAHASSEEHAHA!” The vines began to nimbley move faster about her ribcage and slowly, very carefully squeeze and poke in between each and every one of them.

“My this is a sight to watch. The breakdown of a Slayer… it’s oddly… arousing.”

“hahahaHAHHAH SHUAHAHAHTTTHAHAUUPHAHA!” Buffy’s screams of laughter echoing in her own ears from the shell like vine trap she was in. Again the vines began to climb. Still unbearably tickling at her sides and ribs they rose, now penetrating the nice shaven hollows of her underarms.

“WHAHAHT IS GOHOHOHINGHAHAH OHAHAHANN?!!!” Buffy was completely helpless. The vines now entering her other sneaker playing like a saw between her toes, scraping her instep. Sensing imminent disaster, one of the vines lowered itself to her belly button.

“No ahahah no no ahahaha NON AHAHAHAHNO DON’T HHAHAH GOAHAHA THEHAHAHREEHAHAHA!” But it was far too late. In it dived. Scraping the sides of the navel, lightly twisting. This vine was slightly fury and made the tickling sensation feel ten thousand times worse. And yet… this was the kind of touch she had gotten from Angel… how this took her back.

“Doesn’t it take you back, Buffy? To those days we had.” Buffy was no longer in the cocoon of vines. She was in the cemetery staring at Angel. Clad in his black leather jacket as usual and still so young and beautiful. “Don’t let it happen Buffy.”

“Aah!” Buffy yelled, back into the realm of the conscious.

“What’s wrong?” Buffy was back in Angel’s arms as she was when she went to sleep.

“Nothing… go back to sleep. It was just a dream.” Buffy lay back down against Angel’s cold chest, his heart still never beating. But she could tell if it could, how fast it would be going right now. And yet, she couldn’t shake off that dream, what did it mean… that one day Angel and her would leave eachother?

Somewhere in the cold outside looking up at the Summers home a dark figure stood. Placing a cigarette to his lips.

“Well now… isn’t that cute Angel… shackin’ with a Slayer…. Ponce.” The combed back jet white hair of a slim Vampire radiated in the night.

“Keep in touch Liam… I know I will.”

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back