• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big footed tickling fiction

Baalboda

Hello all,
I know a number of you enjoyed my previous two tales of the non-fiction variety. Here then is my first attempt at posting a fictional story. It is a recreation of my first tickling story ever, which has been lost to the annals of history. It contains a mixture of foot tickling and massaging and licking/sucking. I hope that you enjoy it, and I look forward hearing your responses.

Meg sat on the steps of a brownstone and waited. Despite the unseasonably warm spring weather, she wore black jeans with Doc Marten boots and her long, wavy, brown hair down. Her only concession to the heat was a T-shirt, which was also black. Her pale skin contrasted her dark ensemble, a fact made all the more evident by the bright sunshine. She curled her 5’11” frame onto the bottom step, wrapping her arms around her knees.

When the door behind her finally opened, she casually looked over her shoulder. She smiled softly as her boyfriend Pete came out the door, his hair combed up into stiff spikes. She stood to greet him, and as he bounded down the steps he swept her into his arms and kissed her.

“Sorry I kept you waiting, babe. My aunt called from California.” He said, wrapping his arm around her waist as they began to walk down the sidewalk.

“S’ok, I’ve got off today...besides, I haven’t seen you in a week.”

“We’ll what do you want to do today?” He asked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“Let’s just hang out and do nothing. I just want to be with you today and not have to think about what to do or where to go.” She relied in a breathy whisper to his ear.

Meg and Pete strolled down Avenue J, content to be alone together amidst the hustle and bustle of Brooklyn. As they wondered toward the end of Avenue J they could see the Coney Island Ferris wheel peeking over the tops of buildings and trees.

“How ‘bout we hit the boardwalk?”

“Sure, you can buy me an ice-cream cone.” Meg slid her hand into his and they meandered over to the boardwalk.

They walked along the boardwalk, looking at the various shops and amusements. Pete stopped and made her an “I love you” penny in the penny grinding machine. They played some games and goofed their way down the boardwalk. At an ice-cream shop near the end of the boardwalk, Pete bought Meg a cone and they proceeded out onto the sand.

They walked across the beach, wandering away from the crowds. They found a nice little cubbyhole nestled between two large dunes and shaded by some foxtails. They both sat in the sand and relaxed in the easygoing joy of each other’s companionship.

Meg gently kicked her legs onto Pete’s lap. “My feet are killing me. And these boots are so hot.”

“Well the problem is,” Pete said as he began to undo the laces on Meg’s boots, “is that your feet are so big.” He slid the boot off her foot, revealing her soft cotton sock. “I mean size 11 is pretty big for a girl.”

“Don’t be mean.” She said with a frown. “It’s not my fault they are so big.”

“I’m just teasing.” He replied as he began to untie her other boot. Once he had both boots off, he gently removed her socks. Her feet were warm with sweat, and pink from being inside the heavy boots. Just as he was about begin massaging her feet, she began to wiggle them playfully. Pete couldn’t resist, he began to lightly stroke the soles of her feet.

Meg’s reaction was immediate. She began laughing hysterically and flailing around in the sand. “No do dooohohohnt…Pleeeheheheeese…*pant* ...you know hhhow titititicklish I ahhaham.”

Pete relented and began to massage Meg’s feet with loving care. She lulled back and relaxed in the sand, letting herself drift as his delicate fingers caressed away her tension. After a while, she was completely relaxed. Pete brought her foot up to his mouth and began to kiss along her tender arch. She giggled softy, but did not pull away, as he kissed his way up to her long rounded toes.

Her giggles became moans and laughs as he gently began to nibble and suck on her toes. She shuddered with a mixture of ticklish, nervous thrill and erotic energy as his tongue lavishly slipped in and out between her toes. The sensation of him kissing and sucking her toes was so intense that she pulled him to her and they made love, slowly and passionately, on the sand.

After their lovemaking they nestled close together and slept peacefully on the warm sand, as the sun went down. As the night crept in around them, Pete carefully stirred and gingerly placed Meg on her back with her hands crossed daintily on her stomach. He took a moment to admire her, stretched out as she was in the moonlight, lying there in her underclothes. They with concentration and precision he began to pile sand atop her sleeping frame. He labored for over an hour until at last he was finished, and only her head and feet protruded from the mound of sand.

Meg awoke to a strange yet not unfamiliar sensation. A sleepy smile graced her lips as she tried to more her feet away from something that was softly brushing against them. She began to panic as she found she could not move, save to wiggle her feet a slight bit, and a laugh was building from the electric tingle from her feet. She looked around and all she could see was sand and darkness. Craning her neck she could make out a shape near her feet but before her eyes could make out who is was she was swept in to an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

“Heehehehah…NnnNono…Pleeesse….waahhahahahehehe.”

Pete was enjoying the sound of her beautiful laughter. He stroked her foot in terse even strokes with a hand full of soft foxtails. Her feet squirmed desperately to find respite form the maddening brush of the feather plants. “Waahhahahaah ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod neeehhehhehohoho.”

Her long voluptuous toes clenched and unclenched as the sensation worked its way toward the top of the ball of her foot. “Weheehehehahhaah….nahnah nahahaT the ttoes.”

For a moment she thought her tormentor had heard her pleas and we going to grant her mercy, for the tickling abated. She took several long breaths and once more craned her neck to see who was doing this to her. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she could see Pete looking at her with a mischievous grin on his face. “Pete. What are you doing? C’mon…enough is enough…dig me out.”

“Meg, I have never been able to tell you how much I admire your feet. I love the way you wiggle them, the face you make when I tickle them. I’m sure you must have noticed…all the foot rubs and playful tickles. I have a fetish for this kind of thing.”

“Pete…It’s ok….I’m not mad…I guess I did kind of know you had a thing for my feet…I actually thought it was endearing. But I can’t take anymore tickling. Please, dig me out.” Meg said in a relived tone that carried a hint of anxiety.

“I will, but first I want you to think about something. When we made love earlier, you were so turned on by the attention I was giving your feet. Try to imagine taking that to another level and harnessing that feeling. And then think about letting me continue to tickle your feet. If you say no, I will dig you out and hopefully you won’t hold this against me.” Pete looked at her across the heap of sand, through the faint glow of early dark, and smiled.

Meg did not answer for several moments. She sat carefully pondering her unusual situation. While the thought of Pete having buried her in the sand while she slept and then torturing her helpless feet was a bit disconcerting, she found his proposal tempting. When at last she did speak, it was in a flirty tone and all she said was, “Ok Pete…let’s give this a try.”

Pete ducked down, just under her field of view and after a moment she could feel his fingers make contact with her feet, just under the toes. She opened herself up to the tingling wave of laughter that was coursing through her.

“HEEHEHEHHAHA.” The touch of his fingers was much more intense than the feathery thing he’s been using before, and her toes were the most ticklish part of her feet. She could feel herself start to become aroused at his tickling touch. She arched her feet back and uncurled her toes.

His tickling became furious now, his fingers danced quickly in on the underside of her toes. “HEEHEEHEHAHA * Huff Huff * Thhhihisss Ahhahahctually feheheheels gooood.”

He gently raced his fingers along the long arch of one foot while wiggling his fingers in between here toes. Meg was in an ever-increasing fever pitch of ecstasy. Pete aggressively began to suck on her toes, pressing his lips deep into the delicate crease in the well of her toes. He explored the tender recesses between her toes with his tongue, while his hand traced along the underside of her other foot, following the subtle textures of her sole. Meg’s eyes rolled back into her head. The tickling was driving her to a place she never dreamed of by being touched on her feet.

“Oh..mmmm..ohohohhohohohhehehe.”

Pete buried his face in her feet, letting his tongue flick from the ball of one foot to the other, letting his lips and fingers find purchase in and around her toes. His pace of tickling was incredible, his digits and mouth worked in unison to exploit her most sensitive areas all at once. Her feet were arched back so far that the skin was stretched tight. She could feel herself rising toward climax, her body pulsating and her heart racing. Her long wavy hair was matted with sweat and here head was lolled back into the sand from the way her body was tensing from the rapture she was experiencing.

“Bwwaaahaahaaaheehe…OHMYGODYESYEHEHEHESSSSAAAHHAHHA…DON’T STAHAHHAP…MMMM…MMMM..MMMMWAAAHAHAHA.”

Meg thrashes her heard from side to side and felt a wild shudder pass through her body as she climaxed. She relaxed her feet and settled into a series of satisfied giggles while Pete continued to lick and scribble on her feet. “heheeh Pete honey..you can stop now *sigh* ..That was incredible.”

Pete lifted his head and smiled at her. “So you liked it.”

“Yes, That was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had. Now dig me out of here so I can kiss you.”

Pete scrambled over toward her head, kissed her softly on the lips, and began to dig her out with a contented smile.

hey man- Great Story- i enjoyed it to a great extent

i especially like big feet- mainly because theres more ticklish room to explore-:D

once again- good job- keep up the good work

YES!

mmmm... Tall goth chicks with big ticklish feet... We need more stories like that; I especially liked the detail you put into how Pete worshipped her feet and toes. As I've proven to past girlfriends, a little tickling and licking of sensitive feet can be very arousing to the ticklee (and tickler)... :D Keep up the good work...

Ah, Brooklyn! Borough of Big Feet!

<P>'Love your tale, as much for its big-hearted romantic spirit as for
its neatly-sketched couple and expert use of the ol' ticklee-buried-in-the-sand motif. I really do like stories where tickling is part of
a loving relationship. (I sometimes regret my tendency to compose--and
compulsively read--unabashed tales of tickle TORTURE.) Tickling depicted romantically is rare enough that we should embrace terrific
examples like your Coney Island reverie. Bravo!<P>

THANX

Thank you all for your kind words..it is nice to have ones hard work appriciated. I look forward to posting more soon. :)

Good story

I especially like the goth girl, maybe it's just me but I think their style is more cute than anything.

I really liked the story too. I always enjoy foot licking and sucking incorporated with the foot tickling. It just makes the story better. Also, I love details in the foot action.

Damn, i've only done the whole boardwalk date once and I wasn't even lucky to have that kind of experience when wooing said strumpet lol!

Very nice story, sweet, erotic and sexy. Not too many guys would suck on toes that were stuck inside socks and Doc Martens on a warm day. Which is why I'm glad that I'm not "many guys". I look forward to reading more of your work, my friend!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back