• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

60 Minutes of Hell (F/M, True)

MsZahraTickler

Isn't it truly charming, how delicate some people are, despite their appearance?
It had been a week since I had tickled someone beyond all endurance, a Polish student with bisexual curiosities. She had been nervous, trembling, and easily relaxed by my calming manner. 2 hours later she was a babbling wreck, but a happy one.
So when the opportunity arose to tickle a man in his mid thirties, I was unlikely to refuse. He was very tall,very well built, and extremely masculine. He loomed over me by a long way and made me feel distinctly tiny.
The balance was redressed once he was in tight bondage, his bare feet soles up, a pillow case helping to gag him. He had requested foot tickling for an hour, and had made it clear that no matter what happened within that hour, I was to keep tickling regardless, absoloutely no safewords. He seemed serious, and as a dedicated sadist, who was I to argue?
After only a few moments of "priming" his large bare feet with feathers, dusters and other such gentle items, it became clear that despite his size, the man was as ticklish as the student girl I had tortured last week, if not more so. He squealed when the feathers ran between his toes, cringed when his heels were brushed and twitched violently when I touched his soles. I felt almost cruel informing him that this was the beginning, the easy part, and he still had over 50 minutes to go. Luckily I am not affected by conscience, and I carried on.
The man had, in his emails to me previously, made it clear that fingernails or any form of severe tickling upon his bare soles was so dreadfully ticklish to him that it was as pain. Of course, once tied and proving himself to be a hundred times more sensitive than I had imagined, he was mine to torture as I wished.
I took my time securing his toes so that the bare soles were stretched tightly and that he was unable to curl them or defend himself. I made sure it was comfortable yet highly restrictive. This simple act alone had my victim whimpering, wriggling and demanding to know what I was planning to do. Of course, being an obliging sort, I informed him in full, explicit, drawn out detail. The poor man was giggling and begging my mercy from my words alone.
By the time I had smeared his twitching bare soles in lubricant, he was flat out hysterical. Had I retained any shred of sympathy for ticklish victims, I'm sure I would have stopped then and there. Luckily, I don't have this draw back.
I began raking my long, manicured fingernails from the heels of his feet to under the toes, firmly and slowly. the sounds he was making were by now inhuman, but I was simply doing my job, and he still had over 30 minutes left to endure.
I spent a good few moments scratching his heels until his voice sounded like that of a young girls, before using my nail tips to draw intricately cruel designs upon his arches.
Holding his toes apart, I explored the itchingly sensitive spaces between them with my fingernails until there was no sound from the bed, and only the shaking, twitching, sweating body assured me he was still appreciating my efforts.
I took delight in using a stiff hairbrush to drag in firm circles over the balls of his feet, watching his tied toes desperately try to curl inwards. I scrubbed every inch of his slick, pink soles with the brush whilst taunting him in a hushed whisper, aware of the beauty of the situation; a man of over 6'3 begging for death from a woman of less than 5'6, armed with fingernails and a hairbrush.
When my victim had only 10 minutes left and his screams were hoarse and growing more infrequent, I rearranged myself into a more comfortable position and fingernail tickled the cringing soles, tops and sides of his bare feet without any shred of mercy. Soft scratches, firm raking, nothing was left out as I focused on wrenching every last agonised shriek from him as possible.
As I prepared to leave, he paid tribute to me with tears streaking his tanned face, and hiding his crotch behind a pillow (whether due to wetting himself or enjoying himself, I'll never know.).
He only said one thing as I left, in a hoarse whisper that brought a smile to my lips to last until the next morning.
"Same again on the 30th?"

~~~~ MsZahraTickler~~~~

I loved it. Very straightforward; good way to set up the mental sensation of what it felt like (physically) to be him receiving the tickling.

Wonderful story! :D I love your sadistic attitude towards tickle torture. :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

amazing!

amazing story! best one in a long time! I love the detailed descriptions!

can you tell us more stories about your experiences?

I have never done this before to another female dominant and meant it, but...

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

There's nothing more to say. You are an inspiration, Mistress Z, and one I shall hold near and dear to my heart as I continue along my own path. ;)

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Wow.

Cheroy, thank you very much. I've long enjoyed your stories. I shall be writing more of my own experiences soon.

Mistress Aura, that is praise indeed, I am most flattered. Thank you sincerely.

x

Amazing

OMG...that was well written to say the least. My only regret is that I never travel to Europe :)
Thank you very much for that detailed description....I know have to move upstairs to my shower as the pillow in front of my lap is there because I very much enjoyed the story......cold shower here i come.

Wonderful story MsZahraTickler. Your ruthless approach to tickle torure is truely wonderful. :D :D

I loved your story!

I hope to find a sadistic tickler to put me in tears.

Maybe one of the nest's parties.

tklishmark

Impressive!!!

Congratullations and thanks for sharing this experience!!!
Lucky for your victims !!!!

You are a gifted writer and it seems an evil and expert torturer1!!
Diego

The Best!!!

I don't know what it is about this story, but its the best I have read read!!! So descriptive and sadistic!

I hope to find such a tickler as well. Any sadistic female ticklers here? Hit me up!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back