• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Small Circle of Friends, Chapter Eight (F/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Eight down, four to go. Enjoy!

:jester:

Definitive Edition

A SMALL CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

by T.T. Gore

Chapter Eight: Two Plus One Equals Three

***​

“Yes, Ms. Stanley. . . No, Ms. Stanley. . . I understand, Ms. Stanley. . . Yes, of course, Ms. Stanley, I’ll meet you at the airport. . . Goodbye, Ms. Stanley.”

With a shaking hand, Janice Adams hung up the phone. Margaret Stanley would be back in just three days, and the sexy secretary was no nearer to uncovering the identity of the mole in the clandestine network through which the buxom brunette ran Unknown University.

“Looks like you’re in a real fix,” said Sandy Vernon. The long-legged vixen was lounging on the sofa in Janice’s private chamber. “Ms. Stanley isn’t going to be pleased when she finds out what’s been going on around here.”

“But we’re not sure that ANYTHING is going on!” Janice protested.

“There’s plenty going on,” Sandy replied. “You’ve got that bitch Valerie Prescott to deal with. I’ve got issues with Dagmar Frost. And I have a bad feeling, Janice, a very bad feeling. Something isn’t right.”

That’s why I wanted to talk to you,” the sexy secretary admitted. And with that, she filled Sandy in on the possibility of a mole in the organization. “I don’t know if it’s a traitor or someone from outside,” Janice concluded. “But either way, it could mean real trouble.”

“So?” Sandy tossed her long blonde hair. “What are we supposed to do about it?”

“Identify and neutralize the threat,” Janice replied. “Someone blabbed to the wrong person. We need to know who.”

Sandy was silent for a moment. Then she said, “I have an idea about that.”

“Really?”

“Her name’s Carmen. Carmen McCallum. She’s a friend of mine.” Sandy blushed. “A special friend.”

“A special FRIEND?!” Janice yelled. “You dumb BITCH!”

“Dagmar Frost found out about it,” Sandy stammered. “She. . .she made me tell her.”

“Well, that is just GREAT!” Janice shook her head. “So is this Carmen the mole?”

“I don’t think so,” the long-legged vixen said. “But maybe she said something to someone else.”

“We’ll soon find out,” Janice promised grimly. “Call her. Get her down here.”

“Right now?”

“Yes, right NOW!” Janice snapped. “Have you got any idea at ALL what would happen to us if Dagmar Frost or Valerie Prescott put the pieces together? We’d be dead MEAT!”

“All right, all right, I’ll call.” Sandy smiled. “You know, this might even turn out to be fun. . .”

***​

So it was that poor Carmen found herself poised naked on her hands and knees, trembling in dread anticipation of torments soon to come.

Leather restraints encircled her wrists and ankles, and a leather strap encircled her supple waist. This strap, which was attached to the ceiling by a length of rope, served to keep her in position. The center section of the padded table on which she was placed had been removed. All in all, the sensuous sweetie felt horribly exposed. Her firm breasts swayed and her bare behind squirmed as she struggled against her bonds.

From her post at the foot of the table, Janice enjoyed a fine view between Carmen’s wide-open thighs. She raised the stiff, pointed feather that she’d chosen from the storage cabinet and licked her lips in anticipation of the fun that was about to begin.

At the head of the table, Sandy was filing her nails. Both the sexy secretary and the long-legged vixen had stripped down to their scanty panties, giggling as they discovered that they were both wearing pink today.

“Sandy honey, what’s going on?” Carmen’s voice was a trifle unsteady. “Who’s she?”

“Oh, just a friend,” the long-legged vixen replied casually. “I thought you might enjoy meeting her.”

“I don’t know. . .I mean two on one, wow, I’m not sure I’m ready for that. . .”

“Ready or not, hon, here it comes.” Sandy favored her special friend with a sardonic smile. And she winked at Janice, who nodded.

Carmen opened her mouth to utter a protest—but what came out instead was am ear-piercing squeal of anguished hilarity! Her naked ASS was being STROKED by a FEATHER and it TICKLED like CRAZY—!

“GAAAAHAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” she howled. “YAAAA-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

Methodically, Janice swirled her feather over Carmen’s bare butt. There was an avid, lustful gleam in her eye, and her tongue was touching her upper lip. She longed to favor the sensuous sweetie with even more intimate caresses, but it was far, far too early for that. . .

“OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Carmen screamed. “OH-HO!!! OH-NO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!”

“She says no,” Sandy snickered. “But I bet she means YES!”

For the moment, the long-legged vixen was content to step back and observe as Carmen laughed herself silly in response to Janice’s excruciating ministrations. It was actually quite fascinating to observe how the poor girl’s face turned bright pink, how goose bumps made the fine hairs on her arms stand up like tiny wires, how her whole writhing body broke out in a delicate sweat. Sandy’s nipples extended themselves, and she shivered.

“Our little friend here must LOVE what I’m doing, “Janice chuckled. “Just look how she WIGGLES that cute BEHIND of hers!”

“EEEEHEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Carmen shrieked. “EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

She was horrifically certain that if she was tickled for very much longer, she’d go absolutely fucking CRAZY! But at the same time, she was conscious of a perverse addiction to this exquisite torture. Her deliciously sensitive, puckered anal orifice pulsed in anticipation of the kiss of the feather. Carmen just KNEW that she wouldn’t be able to STAND it when Janice turned her attention to that sweet spot—and yet she simply couldn’t WAIT for her ticklish torment to be redoubled—!

The sexy secretary was equally eager to take it to the limit. She could sense Carmen’s desperate desire, and she would have liked nothing better to transform the sensuous sweetie’s howls of laughter into throaty cries of lust. Business before pleasure, though. Once Carmen has spilled her guts, there would be plenty of time for fun and games.

Janice tipped a wink to Sandy, who nodded and stepped closer to their gasping, sweating prisoner.

“I have some questions for you, Carmen,” the long-legged vixen cooed. “And if you know what’s good for you, you’ll tell me what I want to know. Otherwise—”

Janice swept the feather up the cleft of Carmen’s butt. The sensuous sweetie writhed and yelped.

“Now, if you insist on being stubborn, Janice and I will take pleasure in breaking down your resistance by tickling the living DAYLIGHTS out of you.” Sandy patted Carmen’s fetching behind. “We have all the time in the world, hon, and no one’s coming to rescue you.”

“I don’t know what you MEAN!” Carmen gasped. “Oh please you can’t DO this to me!”

Sandy smiled and brought her other hand down to Carmen’s swaying breasts. She found a rigid nipple and squeezed it ever so gently between her thumb and forefinger. The sensuous sweetie moaned and shivered with painful pleasure. “Oh, I don’t KNOW!” she repeated.

“Oh, but darling, I think you DO know.” Sandy gave Carmen’s bare bottom a hard slap. “I think you know perfectly WELL why I’m so VEXED with you!”

“Ohmygod PLEASE!” Carmen wailed.

“I told you things in CONFIDENCE, Carmen, and now I find out that you REPEATED them to someone ELSE.” Sandy shook her head. “That was very NAUGHTY of you, wasn’t it?” She punctuated this rhetorical question with another, harder slap. “Well, WASN’T it?”

“Yes!” Carmen cried. “Yes, it WAS!”

“Well, I’m glad we agree on THAT!” Sandy exclaimed. She delivered another stinging slap to the sensuous sweetie’s twitching rear end. “So who have you been talking to, Carmen?”

“I can’t TELL you!” Carmen sobbed. “Oh, I just CAN’T!”

As a matter of fact, there was no particular reason why she could not have given up the name of Heather Watson at that point. And if she had, events over the next few days might have taken a different course. But Carmen was still in the grip of that perverse longing to be teased and taunted and spanked and tickled and fucking TICKLED until she was driven stark raving MAD with anguished laughter and all-consuming lust! She was terribly afraid that if she told her captors what they wanted to know, the delicious torture would CEASE! And she didn’t WANT it to cease—she had to bite her LIP to keep from begging to be SPANKED some more—!

Sandy waited a few moments to see if Carmen would change her mind. Then, without much regret, she went to get a feather. Janice, meanwhile, was eying the sensuous sweetie’s bare soles.

“Hmmmm, I think I’ll just spend some time tickling those cute BOOBS of yours!” Sandy giggled as she returned to the table. “The way they’re just sort of swaying makes them such TEMPTING targets.”

“And I think I’m going to spend some time trying out my manicure on these pretty FEET,” Janice replied with a smirk. “How about it, Carmen? Are your pretty, pampered feet all SENSITIVE and TICKLISH?”

“Oh God!” the sensuous sweetie sobbed. “Oh please, please, PLEASE!”

“Well, since you say please,” Sandy replied with a giggle as she went down on her knees and drew the feather across Carmen’s jutting nipples!

“And if you insist,” Janice added as she brought her nails into contact with the poor girl’s smooth, bare soles!

Carmen’s body went rigid for a moment, then convulsed uncontrollably as her nerves began to register a horrible, absolutely unbearable sensation of ticklish torment! “YAAAAHAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” she screeched. “YAAA-HAAA!!! HAAA-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA!!!”

“Want me to stop?” Sandy whispered. “I’ll stop if you tell me what I want to know.” But the long-legged vixen was actually in no hurry to hear what Carmen might have to say. She was much more interested in stroking the poor girl’s breasts with the feather. She was curious to discover just how loudly the sensuous sweetie could be made to LAUGH—!

“EEEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” Carmen screamed, doing her best to satisfy Sandy’s curiosity. “EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!”

Janice was equally intent on her chosen task. Her well-honed nails stroked Carmen’s bare soles with sadistic deliberation. As the sexy secretary watched her victim’s fetching bottom jerk and gyrate, a potent thrill shot through her breasts and loins. It was a sweet, familiar sensation, and Janice had to fight the urge to wiggle out of her panties. Oh, how she longed at that moment pet her OWN curl-covered mound—or better still, to have darling CARMEN pet it—!

“OH-HO!!! OH NO!!! OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Carmen howled as her captors tickled merrily away. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!”

“Does it?” Janice cooed. “Oh, you poor BABY!” And despite her best resolve, Janice’s free hand slithered into her panties. Her questing forefinger caressed her pulsing love button, and she trembled with delight.

So much for the sexy secretary’s devotion to business before pleasure.

As for Carmen, she was laughing her way to an orgasm of absolutely EPIC proportions! None of the games she’d played in the past with Sandy had ever produced such an overwhelming effect. Indeed, the sensuous sweetie had much preferred to play the dominant role. She was delightfully surprised to discover how utterly WONDEFUL it was to writhe helplessly in the throes of ticklish lust. Her body was oiled with erotic sweat, her guts felt loose and greasy, and her loins were tense with a sensation of joyous anticipation. The sensuous sweetie just KNEW that if she could only laugh HARD enough, that potent thrill of anticipation would convert to a tornado of sheer ECSTASY—!

And eventually, it did. Carmen writhed and wiggled on her hands and knees, grunting and gasping with mindless delight as fingers and feathers delicately probed the most intimate clefts and crevices of her naked body. At some point she had blurted out the name that Janice and Sandy had demanded to know—but that vital piece of information was neglected in favor of several variations on the theme of tickling that left the amorous threesome in no condition for anything but a deep, dreamless sleep.

And while they slept, tumbled together in the same disordered bed, Dean Margaret Stanley boarded the late-night flight that would whisk her back to Unknown University.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back