• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Washington, Philly, And Cincy Sojourn, Then, Instant Replays Homestand

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, that would complete the first part of their season's schedule. They began by winning two of three in Washington, before losing two of three in Philadelphia, and then went to Cincinnatti, and won two of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, the following night, against the teams they had opened the season with.
While the team was on the road trip, things had, at least temporarially, calmed down, between Mitch and Naomi. They had several calm discussions on the computer. Naomi told him: "You have to realize, Mitchell, that when we have these knock down, drag out, battles, or homestands, it's going to take you a bit before you get out of it. There might be some nights, that we can just talk in a civil manner, without being lovey dovey, or angry with each other. If you can get through those periods of civility, it will serve you well"
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday, he was in make up mode. Naomi greeted him at the door. Later that night, the couple went into their bedroom, where, with Mitch in boxer shorts, and Naomi in a black bra and black panties, they sat on a cushioned chair, and made out. "We are doing this like two people who are sneaking around, so that no one knows what we're doing. This is our house. Let's go to bed, and tickle, and fuck, each other's brains out" Mitch said. Naomi had her arms wrapped around him, and was kissing him : "I am fine right here, American, so you will be fine right here, too, now shut the fuck up, and kiss me, you talk too damn much" Naomi said, her lips wrapped around his mouth. Mitch still couldnt understand why they were making love in a chair, with Naomi dressed as if she were in a lingere ad, but, he knew better then to ask questions. Finally, he picked her up, and carried her to the bed, and began to remove her undergarments. "Are you going to let me take these off, so we can do this like husband and wife?" Mitch asked. "Have I said anything? Yes, take them off, get me naked, just shut up, and get inside of me already" Naomi snapped, in jest. Finally, the couple made love. Naomi balanced her leg on Mitch's shoulder, as he was entering her, and they were both in incredible heat. "God, it's been what, over a month since I've fucked you? It feels like forever" Mitch said. "It does feel great. Let's have a good homestand, so we dont have to fight, and you can sleep here next to me, and not in the guest room" Naomi said. "That's my plan" Mitch replied.
The next night, after the night of romantic bliss, Mitch and Naomi joined the rest of the Good Guys, at the ballpark, for their game against the Mets. Kate Hudson was the starter. Matched up with young Mets phenom John Maine, Hudson pitched a great game, pitching eight innings of two hit, one run ball, while punching out a dozen Mets. Maine, however, was just as good as Kate, firing eight innings of one run ball himself, and fanning thirteen Good Guys. The game was tied, 1-1, until the thirteenth inning, when the Good Guys finally pushed across the winning run, for a 2-1 triumph. Gil Bellows had the ball the next night. Before the game, manager Sniderman handed him the ball, and said "Go nine, I need innings after the game we had last night" Bellows did just that, pitching into, and out of, trouble. He allowed two runs, and the game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, when Paradise got two runs. Normally, the lead would have meant the end of the night for Bellows, but not that evening. Sniderman sent Bellows back to the mound for the ninth, and held his breath, as Bellows allowed baserunners, but held on, to nail down the 4-2 win. Charlize Theron pitched the next night. She got hit early, and hard, allowing five first inning runs. Paradise could not recover, losing the game by a 5-1 score.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, the couple reported their progress during the previous week :" We talked while Mitch was away, and since he's been home, things have been okay." Naomi said. "With you two, I never know which end is up, so I'll just say that I'm happy things are going well for you the last couple of weeks, and that I hope it lasts" The therapist said.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell had a bit of trouble, allowing ten hits, but only three runs, in six innings. The Good Guys nearly lost the game, as they went to the bottom of the ninth, trailing, 3-2. The Atlanta bullpen let the lead get away, allowing two runs in the ninth, for a
4-3 Good Guy win. Rachel Leigh Cook got hammered on Saturday night, allowing seven runs, in a 7-2 loss. Kate Hudson opposed Braves ace John Smoltz, on a sunny, bright, 84 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. That day, pitching and strikeouts were the story, and runs were at a minimum. Kate pitched seven innings of four hit, one run ball, striking out ten Braves, and Smoltz hurled eight innings, of three hit, one run ball, while fanning a dozen Good Guys. The game went to the bottom of the tenth, when Paradise finally got the winning base hit, for a 2-1 win.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He allowed only three runs, but the bats couldnt get him any, and the Good Guys lost, 3-0. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. After being bashed in her previous outing, Charlize got a quick 4-0 lead in the first inning, courtesy of a Grand Slam homer. She made it stand up, pitching into the eighth, and allowing only two runs, as the Good Guys got insurance runs, and won, 6-2. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, bright, 84 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Neve allowed three runs, while scattering eight hits, in seven innings. Paradise trailed, 3-1 in the eighth, before exploding for five runs in that frame. The bullpen held the fort, and the Good Guys had a 6-3 win, that completed a six and three homestand. It was comforting to see that things had calmed down between Mitch and Naomi, and, as the team prepared to pack, to head on the road trip to New York the next night, everyone was hopeful that the good times would continue.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. The featured "Tickle Victim" would be a petite blonde waitress, who worked at the team's members only private club at the stadium. She was tied in a black bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on the waitress' neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling the waitress on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! Moving down, Left Fielder Dawson joined in, tickling the waitress on her hips, inner thighs, and on her knees, as her legs jerked at the bounds:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the waitress' feet, and attacked them with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over her toes and soles. The waitress went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEEHHEHEHHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the waitress was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to John F Kennedy International Airport in New York. "Quiet homestand this time, American. It was nice. I hope it continues. Go off, play well, and I will see you in ten days" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.
So, it had been a much more tranquil homestand. Now came a ten day road trip to New York, Atlanta, and Houston. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well as opposed to last time, things now seem to have gotten brighter. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, it is nice to see a more tranquil time for the couple. Hopefully, it will continue.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come very soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back