• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T I C K E L

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
:wavingguy Greetings to all who've adored reading tickling fiction in which the victims are not pleased about being there. Greetings to all of you who flirt with the idea of being tied up and tickled, but fear the reality of all.

This is a story about a woman who thought she was above her fetish. She thought she knew what she desired...

But is the reality of a tickling fantasy more than she bargained for?

Let's find out...

Undisclosed location-
-------------------

The office meeting is called into place and soon professionally dressed people are nervously flocking into the conference room for the meeting. Adrian Staples is first in line. She's wearing a professional dress, nylons, high heeled pumps, a pair of wire thin glasses, and has her fluffy blonde hair wrapped up into a bun for today's meeting.

She is accompanied by many other beautiful looking women, as well as a few men that seem a little out of place. Tattoos can be seen just above the collar of their high dollar suits. None of them have their undershirts tucked in, and their hair is just flat out fucked up. Adrian ignores these weirdos and quickly finds her seat at the enormous conference table. She's about three seats away from the big boss, and has worked very hard to be there. He isn't there yet, but everyone is taking there seats and then dipping into a silent mode.

Adrian nervously taps the heel of her left foot against her chair as she waits. Her hands are sweaty and she seems nervous. Oddly enough, no one seems to notice her behavior, and if they did, no one finds it to be out of place here.

Then, there's a knock at the door. A big one this time.

All is silent in the room for a few seconds.

Another knock...

Adrian nervously glances around the room in bewilderment. She's getting a little more nervous now; her pierced nipples are beginning to harden just a little beneath that silk blouse.

Suddenly, the door bursts open and in runs the head of the company. He scans the room wildly; his eyes are opened to their full extent and he's fuming.

"Where IS she??!!" He shouts with anger.

The startled group sitting at the table almost immediately raises their arms and point towards...

Adrian...

"What? Why me?" She moans nervously.

The boss steps into the room and orders the rest of the group to leave their seats and walk out.

Adrian lifts her ass off her chair and begins to join the others.

"Not you Ms. Staples. You sit down and stay there." He says, licking his chapped and cracking lips.

Before she can say anything in her defense, everyone in that room flees the scene and never looks back. She is left alone in the room with this maniac of a businessman. Without warning, he tosses his briefcase against the table and slides it towards Adrian.

The silver case slides across the table, knocking papers and pencils out of its way as it reaches Adrian almost perfectly.

She stares at him in shock.

"What is this?" She asks sternly.

He only smiles, and offers her hands gestures indicating her next instructions.

Open it...

Her fingers are shaking with excitement as she pulls the straps apart and clicks the release latch on the case. The lid is pulled back and she glances inside...

Her eyes widen...

"You'll have to find me first!!!" She shouts with excitement, shoving the case off the table and turning to run the hell out of the office.

The case crashes against the floor and spills its contents all over the place. Before he knows it, she's running out of the office through a door that leads to the hallway.

"I'll get you!!" He shouts, running past the spilled dildos, electric toothbrushes, bottles of lubrication, French ticklers, feathers, and a little red bottle of tickling dust.

Adrian is now running in her high heels down the corporate hallway that leads towards the cafeteria. She is nearly out of breath, but very aroused and excited all at once.

The lights are suddenly shut down in both the hallway she's running down, as well as the cafeteria she was heading for.

The fear of the dark suddenly freezes her dead in her heels. Her knees begin to shake. The darkness is like a black blanket over her face.

But he can see her just fine. He's walking slowly down that same hallway now; a pair of night vision goggles over his eyes and a leather bondage hood (With only one hole) in his left hand. The case is in his right fist, and his erection is practically busting through his Dockers.

Adrian nervously throws her hands out blindly as she steps slowly towards her left in hopes that she feel the wall. Instead, she feels something else.

" Aaaaahhhhhh!!!" She screams as something leather comes down over her head and locks tight against her face. Her arms are waving and hitting in every direction as she attempts to overcome whatever the fuck is happening to her.

"AaaaAAAaaaahhhhhhh!!" She shouts again, this time feeling a pair of hands pulling down on the hood.

Soon, it covers her entire face. Only her nose in now visible as it sticks through the only hole in the mask.

" MmMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMPPPPHHHH!!" She moans through the tight leather against her mouth.

With that, the boss man grabs her by the waist and tosses Adrian over his shoulder.

"Let's go play Ms. Staples, shall we?" He asks calmly.

He descends down the hall with Adrian over his shoulder and the silver case in his hand....

45 minutes later...

"Hha Aha AhahA aHAA PLEASE!! PLEASE!! ENOUGH!! hahe aeha aehaea Hhea ehHAHEAHEA enough is eno... hahea ehaheaheha HAEHAHEAHEHAHEAHEAHEHA AHEHAEHA!!!!!!"

"Oh, but this is what you ordered Adrian. This is what you wanted, wasn't it?" He asked before letting the toe nibbler spread her center toes apart. As if the machine had a tongue, the minute the toes were separated, a little buzzing rod came slithering out of the nibbler and began drawing several microscopic lines into the spaces between those toes.

"AHha AhahA ahaha AhaHHhaHAHha ahHAhahHA~!!!!" Adrian screamed, pounding on the desk above her.

She was completely naked now and restrained heavily underneath the conference table.

A pair of thick leather belts were wrapped and secured around her thighs. Her ankles and up were actually sticking up through a specialty designed pillory stock set up in the center of this mock conference table. Her big toes had little nooses wrapped around them with a string of rope going back beneath the table.

They were attached to the piercing on her nipples.

She couldn't move those toes without pulling violently against her very sensitive nipples. Oh, the horror!!!

As badly as she wanted to cum, he simply wouldn't allow it. She was very damp downstairs from the earlier excitement of that chase. She begged him for relief.

"Ahah AhahA ahAA AA STOP tickling my feet and let me cum!! plEASE!!! haha eahea!"

He ignored her pleas and simply dipped his hands into the silver case once again. This time, he pulled out that little bottle of tickling dust.

"Alright Ms. Staples, I think you've had enough here. Are you ready for completion?" He asked.

She moaned loudly that YES; she wanted to cum and was very ready for it.

"Well, alright then, you're the boss." He said, grabbing the tickling dust and a dildo.

He dropped to his knees by her head.

She was a sight for sore eyes. All tied up and sweaty, flustered and sexually turned on. He smiled back at her and crawled to where her vulnerable private parts were waiting.

"I'll make you howl like a wolf with these toys."

Her toes curled a little, pulling against her nipples.

"Oh yes... ooojhhh!! oohh!! Owww..." She frowned at the tugs and remembered to keep her toes perfectly still.

As he reached her beautiful womanhood, he inhaled and closed his eyes.

The little bottle was being opened...

"Well, this might come as a surprise to you Ms. Staples..."

"Ohh.. ohh yes? What's the surprise here?" She asked lustfully.

He sprinkled some of the instant tickling dust all over her down there, including a little between the cheeks of her butt.

"We're not even close to being DONE with you! HA HA HAAAAA HAHA!!" He shouted, adding a little more dust to her crotch.

Suddenly, Adrian's nose started twitching and a look of panic set in.

The tickling dust was sticking to certain areas that were greasy from her love sweat. Her personal heat wasn't helping either.

It suddenly hit her like a ton of bricks, all at once and without mercy.

She was squealing like a piggy and bucking like a bronco beneath that table. Her howls of laughter and incoherent speaking were music to his ears as he waved one of his electric toothbrushes at her before returning to the soles of her feet.

" HAha AhaA ahaha AhaA AHAHa aHAa ahahahahaha AhhaA ah plleeeeeee hhaahhaa HHAHhahHAHAHEHAEH!!!"

He cracked his knuckles and smiled.

"Now then, I'm sorry to keep the soles of your feet waiting Ms. Staples. Let me make it up to you." He said before lowering the buzzing head of that toothbrush against the sensitive balls of her feet.

I don't think there are words in the English language to describe Adrian's primal sounding reactions...

In fact, a member of the security team came in to see exactly what was the sound was.

"Everything alright in here?" He asked sternly.

His eyes widened when he saw Adrian's feet sticking through the table.

He had placed several dozen acupuncture needles into them at this point, and with every belly laugh from beneath, they would wiggle and jiggle about.

"Oh, we're fine. Just reacting a little stronger to my treatment than they usually do." He said with a smile.

"Yeah, well that's fine as long as you don't KILL another one of them." He said with a smirk.

The corporate charmer suddenly lost his smile. He rose to his feet and ran over to get right up into the guard's face.

"That was an accident." He said sternly.

The guard glared right back into his eyes.

"Sure it was killer." He said with a grin.

The anger was like a poison in his system, and it was looking for a way out. His face was turning red; his hands clenched into fists.

"Just walk out that fucking door and don't say another fucking word." He said sternly.

With that, the guard spun around slowly and made his way to the door. He didn't say anything, but he let a certain hand gesture do the talking as he left.

The door shut and the bastard was gone.

But still he stood facing the door with his fists clenched.

"Sure it was KILLER... KILLER...."

SURE IT WAS...

Flashbacks suddenly converted his mind into a personal movie theatre. A vision of that poor girl was being shown on the big screen inside. She was his second client of all time, and she had died at his hands.

She was literally tickled to death...

She couldn't breathe, couldn't stop laughing even after they unchained her from the ceiling...

Shortly after, she had a heart attack and died right there...

"A HAha Aha haA aHAHa Ahha AahHAHA AahHAhaHA aHAHahAHahahaHaaaa hahahahaa!!!"

Adrian's toes wiggled away as the brushes scrubbed the sides of her pale pink soles. She couldn't help but squirm from the horrifying tickling dust that was overworking her private parts and sending her brain into a tizzy.

The boss man watched carefully at his victim.

She was drooling and laughing hysterically, but she wasn't in any sort of danger.

It was time to pull out the big tickling guns...

"I believe it's time to finish off my naughty little secretary. Are you ready to be finished off?" He said.

She nodded her head yes a million times, winching from the pulls and tugs on her nipples as she wiggled her big toes with excitement.

He reached into the silver case and dug around for the ultimate tickling device.

A tool that was hand crafted by Invisible Ink's personal scientist.

It was a five headed beast of a tickling device. Five spinning, buzzing electric brush heads to be exact. The arms that attached to each head could be tilted and bent into any imaginable angle, so therefore you could tickle both the balls of her feet and the heels at the same time with a few proper bindings.

Then there was the Wet Eye.

A battery powered water spraying nozzle found dead center in the chest of this handheld destroyer of ticklish flesh. The speed of the water was like a pressure washer for skin. It wasn't too hard, but it wasn't too soft. If you knew how to handle this little son of a bitch, you could actually wash your captive's toes individually.

But those weren't the best features of this tickling tool from hell. Fuck no it wasn't.

The fact that it moved on its own and tickled the captive as it wanted to made it the mother of all tickling devices. It actually worked based on chemical reactions and body heat. Best of all, it used laughter as somewhat of a tracking device.

As the laughter increased, it would venture further down that particular path of their sensitive skin.

The boss quickly blew the dust off her crotch with a small fan and a little dust buster. The tickling feelings almost subsided immediately.

"OH ohh hh... haea ehaeae ha.. ohhh.. please... please finish me..." She moaned, still laughing from her ordeal.

The boss dropped the device underneath the table and waited.

Adrian noticed that he was no longer by her feet. She couldn't quite tell where though.

That's when the wet eye sprayed her directly in the pink eye!

"OooooooOOOooohhhhhh!!!" She squealed.

"What the hell is that??! ooooooohhh!! it's COLD!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!"

The little machine rolled towards her wiggling butt cheeks.

"Noo... NO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Her words faded into hysterics as the five heads made contact with her ass.

She was no longer in control of her body, mind, and most importantly, her soles...

The boss smiled above her as he listened to the screams and cries underneath the table as he admired the soles of her feet again. Her toes curled, her feet were rubbing together and wriggling.

"I can't... "He said, quickly turning away from the soles.

She was screaming for mercy beneath that table and laughing harder than she ever had before.

Again, he glanced at her feet. They were calling to him...

"No!!!" He turned away, quickly opening the silver case and gathering up all the tickling tools he had used for this session.

If he tickled her feet, he might do something that he'd live to regret,

Again...

So, reluctantly, he packed his gear, adjusted his tie, and left the room.

"AhahA ahHA noo!! wherE are YOU going!! hahad aheae ah AHAHAHA Hhahahahahhah AHAHA~!!!"

"dON'T leave ME with this thing!! hahae aehahea eahahea ahea PLEASE!!!!!"

"PLEEEASE!!!! HAHA AEHAEHA EAHEAEAE AEHAHEA"

--------

An hour and a half later.

Adrian was standing at the front desk of Tickel Incorp. She had two suitcases by her feet and appeared to be filling out some paperwork with the young woman behind the counter.

"And how was everything Mrs. Turner?" She asked.

"I... I'm honestly speechless." Helen said.

"Oh?" The attendant asked. "Something wrong?"

The former tickling captive known only as Adrian Staples looked the girl dead in the eyes.

"Something wrong?" She asked back.

"Are you kidding? That was THE MOST intense, like the greatest, most thrilling thing I've ever done in my life! I loved it!!"

The young woman smiled.

"We are tickled to hear that Mrs. Turner!"

She began sorting out the billing paperwork.

"Okay, so you had the corporate tickling session, is that correct?" She asked.

"One of my little dirty thoughts. I have a crush on my boss at work, and this is the closest thing that'll come to getting what I want."

"I'm a little shocked." The desk jockey said.

"Oh? Why is that?" Helen asked right back.

"Well, it seems that someone as pretty as you wouldn't have trouble getting the men you desired." She said with a blush.

Helen smiled before waving her wedding ring back at the girl.

"Besides, I don't want him to make love to me, that's not what I see in my fantasies."

"I want to be tickled against my will by him!" She said with a grin.

"I see. We're certainly tickled pink that we could help you with your desires today Mrs. Turner."

She smiled back at the girl as she pulled out a pink envelope filled with cash.

"What do I owe you?" Helen asked.

Cash or charge Helen…

* End of Transmission

T I C K E L

A place where people pay to be the victims...

A place where you can live out your darkest kidnapping fantasies...

A place to stay far away from if you value the soles of your feet....................................

ticklingnemesis said:
:yowzer: Where can I sign up? :D :firedevil

Nemmy!

You liked it? Awww.. thanks for letting me know! :xpulcy:

I am taking names down, but there's about 24 different wavers, contracts, and oh, a few "sign your life away" documents you'll have to fill out...

first things first...

Take off your socks, your shoes, and stick your feet into the black box..

::Sending the box to you:: :wavingguy

Thanks for responding Nemster!

Very interesting concept. Wonder if it would actually make money hmmmmmm. I could actually see future stories with other scenarios. How fun. I like it. Short and sweet ;)

Sultry!!!!!!!!

Sultrybrunette said:
Very interesting concept. Wonder if it would actually make money hmmmmmm. I could actually see future stories with other scenarios. How fun. I like it. Short and sweet ;)

Imagine the $$$$$$$ a company like this could make off the fetish crazed lunatics out there. I wouldn't know personally, :angel: but I imagine there MUST be some men and women with fantasies they are dying to live out and experience...

I wonder who these people are??

Thanks for reading and responding sultry!! You always delight me with your comments!

Ah, glad to see you're getting back on the horse after such a long absense, though to be perfectly honest i don't think you're new stories are as good as your old ones.

But still it's great to see you're still around.

player hatin'

player 0 said:
Ah, glad to see you're getting back on the horse after such a long absense, though to be perfectly honest i don't think you're new stories are as good as your old ones.

I'm going to take that as a compliment, in a weird sort of way. :bowing:

Thanks Player, for responding with honesty, and quite frankly, for responding at all!

I do agree with you about my older stuff though. It's hard to fill such an incredible author's shoes, but I gotta keep trying! :blaugh:

sAy WhaT?????????????

player 0 said:

uhhhhhh didnt you say you liked stolen education a few posts back :dropatear now suddenly hes lost some talent :(

i think you need to check yo self for you wreck yo self mr PLAYA!!!!!!!! :ignite:

dOnt listen to em INK, i loved this story i loved seamless and i love it when you work with others :2poke: dont stop please keep bringing new stuff :rotate:

CaptainSocks said:
uhhhhhh didnt you say you liked stolen education a few posts back :dropatear now suddenly hes lost some talent :(

i think you need to check yo self for you wreck yo self mr PLAYA!!!!!!!! :ignite:

dOnt listen to em INK, i loved this story i loved seamless and i love it when you work with others :2poke: dont stop please keep bringing new stuff :rotate:

That was just me being polite, without honest critique we do mr Ink a disservice when we comment.

And to Ink, did you get my PMs, i ask because you never seem to respond to them and i think you might've forgotten or are not getting them, i normally wouldn't bring this up on a public thread but the contents of those PMs are important to me.

player 0 said:
That was just me being polite, without honest critique we do mr Ink a disservice when we comment.
Ignore CaptainSocks. There are a lot of fans of Ink's and it's hard to comprehend how anyone wouldn't like something by him.

And you're right. Critiques, positive or negative, help an author to better their writing skills.

Me agree with NEMMY

:wavingguy

Socks,

I think that everyone's opinion, positive or negative should be posted. I understand where you're coming from, but to me, I think Player O did me a service by being totally honest.

I agree with my partner Nemmy on this one my friend, so please, let's all get along shall we?

I've got thick skin on this here body, and I don't mind a little negative feedback at all. In fact, any feedback is way better than NONE!!

Got me? :wavingguy

I am staying FAR FAR FAR away from T I C K E L!

Gawwwwd! EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!

Awesome story, and you stay away from my feet....OR ELSE! :imouttahe

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back