• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Come As You Are Party

maryallison

TMF Novice
I had to lie to them. You will agree that had to lie.
Its boring when the semester is over. The university is half dead, the stores close earlier. The campus only has those sixty year old professors doing research at the library, and maybe a few grad students. The med students are here, too, but way too busy for any social life. But I needed to work all summer to save up for next semester. I even have to share an apartment with another girl to keep my expenses down.
She ruined my plan. It was a nice, innocent little plan that I made up, just after the phone rang.
Terry answered it. "Hello?" She paused. "What?" She paused again, then frowned, and shook her head. "Sorry, guys, I'm not interested."
I turned my head to her, silently asking who it was. She shook her head at me.
"No, she's not interested either. Nice try."
I went to the phone. "Who is it?" I whispered.
"Forget it. Those idiot med students."
"What do they want?"
"It's stupid."
I held out my hand, and Terry only shrugged as she handed me the phone.
"Hello?" I said.
"Come as you are!" two guys shouted on the other end.
"Huh?"
"We're having a come as you are party. Nothing fancy. Just come over in whatever you're wearing."
"Whatever I'm wearing?"
"Yeah. jeans, shorts, whatever."
I hesitated. I plotted. This could be my first chance at fun in a month. "I can't come now," I said. "I just got out of the shower."
Terry glared at me.
"That's okay, too," the guys said. "Come as you are."
"But I'm just wearing a towel," I said. My heart jumped inside me. I could picture their faces. "Can I come over in a towel?"
Before they responded, Terry put her finger down on the phone. It hung up.
"What are you doing?" she insisted.
"It's boring here," I said. "Let's see what happens."
"You are insane."
"Just for a few minutes. I'll go and let them get a glimpse, then make up an excuse to leave."
I ran to the bathroom, pulled off my blouse and bra and jeans and undies, then jumped in the shower, just enough to let water flow all over me. Wow. I should have waited until the water heated up first. Then I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me - more than enough to go all the way around, and big enough to go halfway down my thighs. It was almost TOO big. When I walked to the apartment's front door, Terry was waiting.
"This I gotta see," she said.
We walked across the street to the other building, which was mostly young couples and some retirees, and found the appropriate door. We had been there once before for a petition drive. There was no loud music coming from inside, and apparently not many people. We knocked, and the door opened.
A blond guy answered, then turned. "You were right," he said.
We walked into a living room, with maybe nine guys and four girls there - obviously girlfriends. They all knew each other. Only Terry and I were newcomers. The blond guy made sure he introduced me to everybody in the room: Ethan, Paul, Tiffany, Mark, Stacy, and I forget the rest, but each guy took a long look, up and down my towel outfit, and each girl either looked away, or stared - but they were not happy. Hehehe. The blond guy offered me potato chips, which were conveniently on a low coffee table, so I had to bend over just a little (not too much!) to take a few, and sure enough he brought a plastic tub of dip, and put it down on the table before I could reach it, so I had to bend again and put some dip on the chips. That took a few more seconds to finish, which I suppose was the idea.
"So we caught you at the right time." Mark said.
"Uh, I guess. No, you called too soon."
"Well, at least you were out of the shower and wearing something," Tiffany sneered.
"Yeah, lucky me."
They turned to each other again, gossiping about whatever happened at med school that week, even though the guys took glimpses now and then, and one guy basically hung next to the TV set, "watching" the seventh inning while he stood next to me. In a few minutes the novelty had worn off. They really weren't that interested in my ploy. Damn. I walked to the front door.
"Leaving?" the blond said.
"I guess. After all, I did come just as you said, but now -"
"Well, almost," Terry interrupted.
I stared at her. She smiled ever so slightly.
"What do you mean, almost?" It was one of the girlfriends.
"H-ha," I stammered. "I should put something on and come back."
"What does she mean, ALMOST?" It was another girl. The guys put down their beers, and turned to me.
Terry stepped to me, and put her arm on my shoulder. "Well, she wasn't in the shower, technically." Then she turned to me. "Were you, Mary?"
"I was. Look at my hair."
"But were you in the shower when we called?" It was the guy at the TV.
"well, I guess..."
Terry closed her fingers just a little bit, on my shoulder. "And if she wasn't wearing the towel when you called, and this is a Come As You Are Party..."
Bitch. You bitch. It was a harmless little prank that everyone could enjoy. Why did you have to ruin it?
"Well," Mark answered, "If she put something else on after we called, then it has to come off."
"uh, uhhhh"
"It's a come as you are party. No exceptions."
Terry's hand left my shoulder, gradually, moving down my back and across to where the towel was tucked into itself under my arm. I stepped away from her.
"I was wearing a shirt and jeans. Honest. I was." I turned to Terry, who now had that how are you getting out of this? smirk on her face.
"You should have come in that," one of the girlfriends said.
"Take off the towel," another one said.
"Now," another said.
I hesitated. They were kidding, right? I went to the door, but sure enough a pair of girl's hands grabbed me from behind, and I struggled.
"N-no, nooo," I whimpered.
"STOP!" It was a guy's voice.
(thank god)
"We're not going to take off her towel," he continued.
(yes!)
"That would be unfair."
I turned around, and it was the blond guy who had answered the door. My hero. Actually, now that I thought about it, there was no girlfriend with him.
"She'll take it off herself, or it has to fall off on it's own."
uhhhh....what?
Ethan walked up. "Of course. We can't touch the towel at all. But if it fell off on its own..."
That's when I felt his fingers on the back of my thigh. AHHH! I jumped, but sure enough those fingers found my other thigh, and I stepped away - but farther into the living room - and when I turned, a sea of devious faces stared back at me.
Terry raised her eyebrows. "Let's have some fun," you said. Then she walked to the door, leaving me alone with my captors.
I sensed movement behind me, and one of the girls suddenly took my wrists in her hands, and pulled them in back of me. I clenched my elbows tight, to keep the towel in place. Mark knelt at my feet, stroking a single finger across the top of my foot. It didn't even tickle, but it was enough to make me lift that foot, and when he stroked over the top of my other foot I had to put one down and lift the other, and soon I was almost marching in place, lifting one foot and putting it down to lift the other, and all the time he was barely touching me with that one finger. Then two fingers came, then three, and I had to lift my feet so fast that I fell backwards, into the girl who held my hands back. The towel slipped just a little.
"OOP!"
She separated my hands, but I clenched my elbows tight again, enough that she could only pull my hands apart so far, and they were still behind me. We struggled in a quiet test of wills, and - did I see Stacy look her way and nod? - in a moment Stacy was kneeling, too, running all her fingers up and down my thighs, in front, inside, all the way to the bottom of that towel, and down to my ankles. I clenched my knees together, but this only brought the outside of my legs just a little further from the towel, and she found an untouched spot of skin to attack with her slow moving fingers. I had to separate my knees again, and I knew she would go after the inside of my thighs. She did. Another girl approached, but there was nowhere she could reach, so the girl behind me now lifted my arms in a circle over my head, before I knew it was happening. They stopped. The towel did not fall. The new girl reached to my bare arm, and of course I flinched the minute she touched me, but still the towel did not fall, and as soon as a guy protested with a quiet "hey" she stepped around me, so she could torture me from behind, and the guys could get a clear view of that towel. It took little time for them all to realize that keeping the towel in place was just as much fun as making it fall, so they slowed down the stroking fingers, taking turns on my feet and thighs and arms above my head, making me moan and whine with each attack. They played me like a symphony orchestra: the back of my knees, the surface of each bare toe, the shoulders, and all the while that towel would not fall, until I practically prayed that it would fall and my torment might be over.
"Please, p-please," I mewed.
"Please what?" the girl behind me asked.
"I wanna....I wanna," was all I could say.
Then she softly lifted my hair from my shoulders, and ran her fingers across the back of my neck. AH-Ah-ahhhh! No one ever touched me there. I shook my head, then shook my shoulders to make the sensation go away, and at last that stubborn little towel moved, but not enough! The girls behind me each took one arm, and held them out away from me, and when they finally stroked both arms together, and I looked straight at that fabulous blond guy (like he was the only man in the room) and I shook and shook until that towel prison opened, and fell away, and I was so wonderfully naked in front of the cheering men.

Interesting story, I would have liked a little more description about the room and those in there.
Not big on nudity either, but it was still interesting.

Great story!! I've been patiently waiting for another one of your stories. As usual, you don't disappoint. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to read another!

:fish:

I'm a big fan of your work, this was great. Will there be more to this story?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back