• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Investigation

jmedic20

TMF Expert
The following transcript is based on the recorded interview between Detective Amy Stevenson and Jennifer Brighton. The original recording can not be located but several 'fuzzy' copies have been circulating the internet.

Detective Stevenson: This is Detective Amy Stevenson, Criminal Investigator, Petrella Police. Present with me is Jennifer Brighton. We are in interrogation room 4, and this interview is being recorded on camera number 2. Ms. Brighton has filed a 1072 report indicating that she has been abuducted with torture and consequently escaped.

Will you please state your name and current occupation?

Jennifer Brighton: Um, yeah, Jennifer Brighton...I work..I used to work, well I guess I still do....(heavy exhale)....I work for BuyMore Shoe Source...um I'm a sales person.

Detective Stevenson: Please tell me about the events that occured April 3rd.

Jennifer Brighton: Well, I was working at the store and Steve came in....

Detective Stevenson: He's the delivery truck driver correct?

Jennifer Brighton: Yeah. I'd seen him a few times before. He seemed nice.

Detective Stevenson: He told you he was a proffessional photographer?

Jennifer Brighton: Yeah. He had a bussiness card and catalogs of his work. Stacy, she's the weekend girl, she told me she did some modeling for him and he paid well. He...he takes pictures of you doing normal everyday things and sells those pictures to catalog companies. I really needed the extra money...shoe stores don't pay very well and I have a lot of bills to pay off ever since, well, I guess that's not important. He had a studio you know.

Detective Stevenson: He had you model clothing at first right?

Jennifer Brighton: Yeah. But then he told me about the alternative work he could offer.

Detective Stevenson: You mean the bondage photography?

Jennifer Brighton: At first I said no, but then he told me how much it paid. I said ok. That day he paid me $100 for posing in jeans and different college sweatshirts....and $300 for being tied to a chair for a half hour. I couldn't wait for it to be over.

Detective Stevenson: He let you go that day?

Jennifer Brighton: He paid me and I went home. I didn't see him for another three weeks. Then...he stopped by the store, and told me he had a client that loved the pictures I did...the ones of me tied up. He offered me $2000 to do a video. He said all I'd have to do is get tied to a chair and struggle for an hour. I wanted to say no...I wished I'd said no...but....he gave me $1000 in advance. I couldn't turn down that kind of money.

Detective Stevenson: So you went back to his studio?

Jennifer Brighton: Yeah. I gave you the address right...I'll never forget the address...or that room...or that chair.

Detective Stevenson: Jennifer, I need you to describe the chair...and what he did to you.

Jennifer Brighton: I wore what he asked. My yoga pants and a tank top. I thought I'd be nude, you know for that kind of money ....but he said nudity isn't something this client is interested in. The chair was wood, he must have built it himself. The back was high, high enough that I could rest my head against it. He strapped in my chest and my thighs. My legs were together and they were kinda uncomfortable, the strap was tight. He..um..he strapped in my arms...I couldn't understand the arms.

Detective Stevenson: Your arms were stretched out and strapped to metal bars that extended from the back of the chair, like a letter T.

Jennifer Brighton: Yeah..how did you...I didn't mention...

Detective Stevenson: It's ok Jennifer, go on.

Jennifer Brighton: Well, he finished strapping me in, my head I mean, there was a strap across my forehead. He told me about the gag but I wasn't ready for it. I didn't realize part of it would be inside my mouth...they don't show you that on TV. I couldn't move, I was strapped down, all except my feet. He took off my shoes and socks...if I had known he wanted me barefoot I would have worn flip flops. He taped something to the bottoms of my feet and then strapped them to the chair too. (stares off, her mouth slightly open)

Detective Stevenson: Jennifer...?

Jennifer Brighton: He looked at me...he was a few inches from my face...he asked me if I had stinky feet...he had my socks...they were in his hand...he smelled them...smiled...why did he do that? I dont understand...he didn't talk to me at all after that.

Detective Stevenson: You said he started taping things to your body?

Jennifer Brighton: ...under my arms, a bunch on my ribs...on my neck...in between my toes. There was no camera. He wasn't making a video.

Detective Stevenson: ............

Jennifer Brighton: I heard it power up...like the old camera batteries.

In her mind, Jennifer relives that horrible day. It started out as a dull vibration in her left arm pit. The vibration grew...it..tickled. Soon both arm pits were vibrating...she sqirmed in her chair, she was so uncomfortable, she couldn't hold still and began bucking against the restraints...as if on cue her ribs lit up in a horrible tickly itch...

"MMAAAWWPHHH...UGHH MPHHPP...PHHEWWWSSSEE SSTOOPPPHHH!!!"

She pulled at the head restraint and the devices on her neck sent vibrations into her spine that made her want to jump up out the chair and run away, but she couldn't...she tried desperatley to work her hands and feet free....HER FEET!

The vibrators on the soles of her feet fired causing her toes to curl...she felt a snap and in an instant the vibrators between her toes fired off sending her into a fit....

"MAAUUUPPGHH ....STEEEPPHHH...PPWEEEESSE...AHAHAHAHAHAHMAHHHPHH HPH...UUHAHDH...UAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA".

Jennifer Brighton: (staring right through the detective)...you see, the vibrators worked on movement. Well, all except the ones in my arm pits. They went non stop. The others, they fired when ever I moved. If I held perfectly still it only tickled under my arms...but who can hold still that long. He was watching, when I'd get used to it...when it stopped ticking, he'd alternate it somehow, making it tickle again. I wouldn't be able to hold still...they'd all fire...I passed out...ugh, i dont know how many times.

Detective Stevenson: You managed to escape.

Jennifer Brighton: (smiles)...I pretended to choke, on the gag...pretended to be unconscious. He set off all the vibrators...I guess he wanted to make sure I was out for real...i didn't move....that was the scariest part...I knew if I moved, he'd know I was faking...he unstrapped me, tore out the gag, started doing mouth to mouth, and I bit him...and kicked him....I dont know how I got out of the building, I just started running.

Detective Stevenson: We searched the building...the address that you gave us. We found these (lays out pictures of fourteen women). So far we've identified eight of the them. They're all about your age, unmarried, recently moved to a new area. They all worked for BuyMore Shoe Source.

Jennifer Brighton: They're all missing too...aren't they?

Detective Stevenson: Yes. We suspect the others are too. We have every available officer out at his studio looking for clues to his identity. So far we don't know much...but we will. Everyone, I mean everyone is working on this. I think this is the first time in seven years that I've been the only officer in this office (chuckles)...tell ya what...let's take a break...(chairs move, voices get faint)....there's a couch in the lounge.....it's not very comfortable..but you look like you could use some rest...why..dont you take a nap while I work on some of these photo IDs...oh, I should work on getting you some shoes and socks..youre feet must be cold.

Jennifer Brighton: I'll be fine after all.... (inaudibble)

Detective Stevenson: (laughter...inaudibble)

The rythmic rocking and gentle buzzing was comforting. Jennifer was half awake, half asleep, her head pounding...but the rocking...it was soothing...like the time she fell asleep in the back of her friend's car driving to spring break in....wait....driving? How did she get into a car?

Jennifer opened her eyes and lifted her head. Her body was caccooned in some type of plastic wrap. Only her head and barefeet were exposed. She was lying on the floor of a van, she could see the driver's face in the rear view mirror. A large bandage covered the part of his lower lip that she had bit off earlier that day. The plastic made a crinkling sound as she struggled to move. The crinkling continued even after Jennifer stopped moving...and that buzzing, it sounded familiar.

Jennifer turned her head to her left where she saw two nylon clad feet flailing wildly...one very familiar vibrator secured to the sole of each foot. The body attached to the feet was wrapped in the same plastic that rended Jennifer helpless. Jennifer lifted her head. She strained her neck only to see the wide, panic stricken eyes of Detective Stevenson.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back