• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruel Summer Series 1/Endurance uk 1

footticklerman

TMF Novice
There were 2 uk series in the late nineties on Trouble channel i think,
one was Cruel Summer and the other Endurance uk, in Series one
on both of these game shows tickling was featured. I believe in 'Cruel Summer'
(first series) a cute young guy is either put in the stocks or is tied
up and has one of the female contestants lick the soles of his bare feet and he laughs and giggles. In Endurance uk(first series) lots of contestants (both male and female) are placed in a long stocks type contraption with their bare feet stickling through holes and apparently some kind of tickling machine is used. Does anyone in the uk remember these 2 series? or better still recorded them and still has them and can either send me a copy or post clips to you tube. I would really love to see these as i missed them when they were shown and i have tried to get them repeated on FTN channel without any success. I got the details of the tickling featured from posts a few years ago on this site.

i remember cruel summer series one. but the only tickling i can recall was when a few girls had to put their feet in a basin with cockroaches and a few ticklish reactions ensued. Im sure I have that clip kicking about somewhere

The cockroaches one featured on 'Cruel Winter' and not 'Cruel Summer'. 'Cruel Winter' was the follow up to 'Cruel Summer'. I have the clip also where both girls and boys are challenged to put their bare feet
in a basin of cockroaches.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back