• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rotten Fruits, And Stalled Rockets. Then, Armegeddon, For A Marriage, And A Career?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, and they did not fare well, going only three and six on the nine game trip. They lost two of three at each stop of a three city road trip, which had taken them to New York, Atlanta, and Houston. Things looked sour for the team. The ballclub was seemingly happy to return to Paradise, for a nine game homestand. However, on the night before the Good Guys returned to Paradise, life for Mitch took a sudden, shocking, turn for the worst.
As they did after most road games, Naomi and Mitch were talking on the computer. Naomi asked Mitch a question that seemed to him, to be trivial. It was something they had discussed a long time ago, and that he really didn't remember. Mitch got the question wrong, and, when he did, Naomi went ballistic, erupting with a torrent of angry words, capital letters, and foul language. She charged: "This proves that you do not listen to a fucking word I say, ever, Mitchell! What the hell is it? Have I wasted my time for 24 years!? Naomi was going on, and on, and Mitch could not calm her down. He tried calling her on the phone, and got an earful of screaming, cursing, and phone slam. The night before, the couple had a perfectly lovely conversation, on both the phone, and the computer, and Mitch had hoped that finally, they were working through their problems. As Naomi was carrying on, Mitch himself got upset, and said: "What the fuck is this, Naomi? Is all this done with the intent of making me look like an idiot, so that I'll fail?!" He charged. "No, Mitchell! How dare you, you bastard! It is done to show that you aren't this considerate husband that you say you are! It just proves that YOU NEVER EVER FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!" Naomi ranted, typing in capital letters. "What the fuck, Naomi? Are you trying to push me out, is that what you want?" Mitch typed back, his whole being feeling like it was ready to explode. Naomi was stunned, she was shaking with rage, and fired back: "NO, I DONT WANT OUT, AND, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT, WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY IT, AND STOP BEING A FUCKING COWARD, AND STOP WASTING MY TIME, SO I CAN GO ON WITH MY LIFE! " Mitch replied angrily:
"NO, YOU BITCH., FOR THE 100TH TIME TONIGHT, I DONT WANT OUT! I WOULD HAVE DUMPED YOU, LONG AGO, IF I DID! I WANT US, FOREVER, YOU FILTHY BITCH WHO DRIVES ME MAD! " Naomi was livid: She typed "Goodnight!" , and shut the computer off. Clearly,. Mitch was not headed home to a jolly good time.
When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, Naomi was on a rampage: "Guest room for you, you bastard. Dont even say a fucking word to me. You are on breaking ice, ready to fall through, and to drown!" Naomi screamed. Mitch stomped toward the guest room, threw down his suitcase, turned around, and said: "I still dont understand what brought this on, so could you please fucking explain it to me!" He shouted back. "Very simple: It shows that you don't listen to me, and you never have. Everything I say to you goes in one ear, and out the other. As long as I am your tickletoy, your fuckbox, your foot worship girl, your ladderlady, and your muse, you dont give a flying fuck about me! I am so fucking tired of the same shit all the damn time!" Naomi said, exasperated. "What happens now?" Mitch said. Naomi took a deep sigh: "I dont know. Stay in the guest room, and stay away from me as much as possible. As the homestand goes along, we'll see" Naomi replied. Mitch nodded, having little choice, and went to the guest room.
The next night, after a silent day between the couple, the Good Guys opened their homestand, at the ballpark, against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Kate Hudson was the starter. Paradise got two early runs, on an Ed Burns homer, but scored no more the rest of the way. Kate did not have her best stuff, allowing three runs on nine hits, in six innings. Mitch came up as the winning run in the ninth, but struck out, to a chorus of boos, to end the 3-2 loss. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He allowed only one run, a home run. Paradise, however, could score absolutely none, as they fell, 1-0. Charlize Theron tried to put a stop to the losing streak on Wednesday night, and did. The Good Guys scored four early runs, and Charlize made it stand up, allowing two runs in eight innings, of a 5-2 win.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi had barely spoken to each other the whole week, and Mitch, in spite of the fact that he was very upset at his wife, awoke, and tried to be concilatory: "Good morning. Are we going to counesling today?" He said, trying to be civil. Naomi shot him a look of stone:" No, I cancelled the appointment this week. I dont want to waste the time, or the money. I'm going shopping. You wont be seeing me all day" Naomi replied. "Okay, so when we're having troubles, and are fighting, and haven't talked to each other in five days, counesling is a waste of time and money? Really nice. What's happening to us, Nai?" Mitch asked. "I don't know, Mitchell, and please stop calling me Nai. I've told you that for over twenty years, but you don't listen to me with that either!" She snapped. "You told me it didn't bother you. It's a pet name. I've had no other pets but you, for over twenty years, Naomi. You drive me insane, but I still love you" Mitch replied. "Then show me what you say. Stop talking, and start doing!" Naomi shot back. "What do you want me to do, Naomi? Tell me, and I'll do it" Mitch asked. "I'm seriously thinking about what I'm feeling. Either before the end of this homestand, or while you're on the next road trip, I'll give it to you. Believe me, it's not going to be pretty" Naomi replied. "Okay, whatever you want is fine. I'll wait, and I wont bother you" Mitch said, backing off.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. Paradise scored four early runs, and then had to hang on, as Neve allowed three, and the bullpen nearly screwed things up in the ninth. The pen got the outs they needed, for a 4-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 6-0 shelling on Saturday night. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, bright, 82 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Making up for the subpar outing the previous Monday, and with an extra day's rest, Kate breezed. Paradise scored five early runs, and Kate allowed nothing, firing a two hit shutout, with a dozen strikeouts, in a 5-0 victory.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday. He got some run support this time, as the Good Guys scored three runs in the opening inning. Gil was brilliant, allowing only one run in eight innings, in a 3-1 win. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday. She got hit hard, allowing four runs in seven innings. With the game tied, 4-4 in the eighth, Naomi served up a homer, leading to a huge outpouring of boos, and which sealed the fate, of the Good Guys 5-4 loss. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, bright, 84 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Neve did not have her best stuff, allowing five runs in six innings. The game looked lost, until the Good Guys rallied from a 5-2 deficit in the seventh, for four runs. After taking the lead, the bullpen did the rest, dancing through the final two innings, with Hilary Duff getting the final outs in the ninth, for a 6-5 Paradise Island win, that finished off a winning, but subpar, five and four homestand. The off field problems that Mitch and Naomi were having loomed large, and, as the team prepared to head to Pittsburgh, the situation for the couple looked bleak.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be mega hot 19 year old actress Blake Lively. She was tied in a bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Blake's neck with fingers, as the blonde beauty's head moved from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Blake on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked:HEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOOO! Working down, Left Fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Blake on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Blake's pretty bare feet, and attacked them with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Blake went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! THAT IS SOOO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Blake was untied.
On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to head on the road trip, and the team flight to Pittsburgh, PA. "I will either email you with questions, or instant message you, and we will talk about it" Naomi said. "I still dont understand what you're trying to prove, Naomi" Mitch said, trying to reason with her. "I told you, I am proving that you dont listen to me" Naomi retorted. "I do listen to you, and I do love you, but, you do what you have to. I have to go. I will wait for the questionaire, and answer it as best as I can. I will hope to see you when I get home" Mitch said, picking up his suitcase, and leaving through the apartment door
So, it had been a very sour homestand. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen? Would this be the final chapter in the story of Mitch and Naomi, or was it just another hard bump in the road, of their 24 year union, that they would survive, like so many of the others? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well I can't agree with Naomi's system of action but I suppose she must have her reasons behind it. A dark time for the star couple and perhaps the team as well. Another great one and I look forward to the next one and hopefully some more information on what is going to happen.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it is a very bleak time for the couple. Hopefully, things will get ironed out.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back