• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

10 from Batman Beyond

Dark Convoy

TMF Expert
ok this is my first "tk" story so lets keep the laughter to a minumum. and if you feel the nee to shout "you suck!!" at any point we'd ask you to please leave the room so as not to disturb the other readers. Please keep your seat backs and tray tables in there up right and locked position and um:sowrong: ..........Ok im gona shut up now and let you read.

10 Stars in
Jokers wild night

10 soared above the dark towers of Gotham City. Her father had made her objective quite clear. Two days ago a priceless set of jewels were stolen from an exhibition at the Gotham convention center. The King had been planing to steal the jewels him self and the fact that some had beaten him to it outraged him, and to make matters worse it was the Jokers who had stolen the jewels. The King had ordered 10 to find their hideout and retrieve the jewels. 10 would have preferred to take Ace with her but after a recent encounter with Batman, Ace was in no shape for a mission. 10 gritted her teeth at the thought, life had been so much easier before Batman and his self righteous attitude. For the first time in her life she was actually regretting stealing. 10 quickly pushed the thought aside, she had a mission and she was going to complete it. No sooner had she stopped second guessing herself when she saw the wear house the was supposed to be the Jokers hideout. Landing her Sky Card on the roof she looked around for any sign of patrol. Seeing nothing she proceeded to the door. The wear house was dark and a little creepy, 10 quietly walked down the stairs to the main floor and there were the jewels right out in the open on a table.

"This is to easy" said 10 quietly.

10 looked around for booby traps, snipers, anything out of the ordinary. Could it be the Jokers were really that dumb, or was this just blind luck. 10 glanced around once more then started toward the jewels. Over confidence crept up her spine as she began scooping the jewels into a bag, and that over confidence proved to be her down fall. 10 didn't here the Joker creep up behind her, didn't here his foot steps, his breathing, she didn't her him take the slap jack out of his jacket and she really didn't hear any thing after he nailed her in the head with it.

10 awoke groggily and looked around, she was in the same room but now the lights were on and the room was crawling with jokers. All of them were leering at her with a perverted look. 10 gritted her teeth and tensed up, she had been well trained in self defense so she was ready for anything. That's when she realized she was being restrained. Her arms were being held over her head by to weird mechanical hands and her ankles were held by similar devices, now she was worried.

The head Joker approached with a sick grin on his face and said "we her a noise on the roof and thought it was the Bat."

10 narrowed her eyes and said "sorry to disappoint you."

"Oh please don't apologize, it isn't every day we get a visit from a lovely young lady like yourself down here" said the Joker.

"Let's just cut the BS" said 10 "what do you want?"

The Joker smiled "very well, no more BS."

The Joker pulled out a small control from his jacket and said "allow me to introduce you to the TK121, we found the plans for it in the computer files of are honored founder." "The original Joker."

10 smiled sarcastically "you'll forgive me if I don't clap."

The Joker smiled and sand said "Ooh I like a girl with a sense of humor."

10 rolled her eyes "yup that's me, a barrel of laughs."

The Joker laughed and said "you have no idea."

He pushed a button on the control and the machine 10 was bound to came to life. Two more hand came out of the side of the machine and positioned themselves at her ribs and under arm. Another two appeared and positioned themselves at her thighs and belly. The horrible truth of her situation was suddenly apparent to 10.

"Ya know there's a cretin irony in this" said the Joker walking up to 10 "your costume is the perfect enhancer to your torment, its skin tight and its like a big nylon body stocking."

10 new he was right, her costume flattered her figure but if he was planing what she thought he was planing it would only serve to enhance her sense of touch.

The joker stepped away from into the spotlight, cleared his throat and said in a deep voice "Ladies and Gentlemen, its time for the Joker gang main event of the evening. Tonight the ultimate torment of the hottest member of the legendary Royal Flush gang. "Are you ready?" A cheer echoed around the room. "To the 40 or so in attendance and the millions watching around the world, Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use the terms lightly) LLLLLLLLLLLLets get RRReady to Rumbllllllllllle.

The Joker pushed the first button and the top hand near her underarm came to life. It began with a light, one finger stroke up her right arm and down to her upper ribs. 10 clenched her eyes and teeth shut, trying hard not to smile. After a minute or two it began using its fingers in a fluttering motion directly in her armpit. 10 started pulling at her bonds, instinctively trying to bring her arm down. She had a smile plastered on her face as she bit her bottom lip to shut out the maddening sensation. It wasn't to bad, more like a playful sensation but the suit was intensifying it. The first few giggles finally slipped past 10s lips, the first of many.

The Joker looked at the audience and said "do you want more?"

Not waiting for a response he pressed another button and the second hand came to life. The second applied itself to her lower ribs right under her left breast and began needing the skin. 10 hadn't noticed the second hand till it started working on her ribs but the sensation it produced was enough to induce the first real laughter from her. 10 thrashed around as much as she could laughing a rather childish laugh. Hand 2 had begun spidering around her left side, to make matters worse each finger on hand 2 had a touch sensitive vibration unit in it, witch began humming upon contact with her side. 10 was thrashing madly at this point, why did she have to be so damn ticklish?

The jokers were really enjoying watching 10 squirm and laugh as the evil hands did there dirty work.

The lead Jokers grin grew wider as he said lightly "time to scream."

Pushing the 3rd button, hand 3 came to life. Hand 3 began poking at her belly in a circular pattern causing even more laughter to erupt from 10. Hand 3 continued for only a few seconds then stopped. A small device popped out of the pointer finger. It was a special type of laser used by medical science, it was capable of cutting only what it was programed to cut. For instance, if it were programed to cut only cancer cells it could be fired into a cancer patient and would only harm the cancer cells. It was a true miracle of medicine but this miracle only served to add to 10s torture. The laser cut a perfect circle in her costume, right in front of her belly button. As the cut piece of her costume fell away the laser retracted and the finger pushed into her belly button were it began to hum happily. 10 was reaching the end of her sanity, reduced to a laughing, screaming, thrashing mad woman. Hand 1 was digging into her armpit, hand 2 was using its vibe touch on the side of her breast and ribs, and now hand 3 had picked up a feather and was twirling it in her belly button. 10s body ached from laughing, her arms ached from pulling at her bonds, over all she was not in good shape.

The joker stopped the machine long enough for 10 to catch her breath and "1 hour and she's still alive, can you believe it?" "OK, we've seen her squirm, we've seen her laugh, and we've seen her scream. Lets see if we can get her to beg." Pointing the control at 10 he said "come on sweetie, BEG!" Pushing the 4TH button all the hands continued there evil task and the 4th came to life and began tickling her butt and the back of her leg. 10 screamed at the top of her lungs, this was pure sensory overload, not to mention pure torture. 10 was at the end of her rope but she was not willing to give up. There was no way she was going to give them the pleasure of hearing her beg.

"What do ya say cuttie, ready to beg for mercy?" said the Joker.

10 managed to blurt out "hahahahahahahahahaNEVER!!!hahahahahaha"

As much as she wanted to cry out for mercy she still had some pride left. She would die before she would beg, and she knew that it was coming to that. She could feel the darkness creeping up on her. As the hands tickled every inch of her body she let out another gut wrenching scream but deep down new she was almost free, and then…….CRASH!!!

It took 10 almost all her strength to look up just in time to see a dark figure crash through the skylight. Though her vision was blurring there was no mistaking the red symbol on his chest.

"Oh shit, its Batman!" said a Joker.

All the Jokers scrambled as Batman landed in the middle of the room. Standing up strait Batman launched Bat blades at a few Jokers, pining them to the wall.

As he turned to face 10, she screamed back "Batman ahahahaha behhehehehind youu ahhaah!"

Without even looking, Batman brought his fist up and nailed the Joker Square in the face. The remaining few who did attack Batman were sent flying into the closest stationary object (in this case the wall.) Launching 4 more Bat blades he severed the hands tormenting 10, 10 went limp, she had lost conciseness. Hearing the police out side Batman freed 10, put her over his shoulder and rocketed back through the skylight. On the roof Batman opened a tube of smelling salt and waved it in front of her.

10 jerked awake "no, no more please no more tickling"

"Take it easy" said Batman "your safe now."

As 10 woke up she was amazed at what she saw and even more by what she felt. Without thinking she hugged Batman tightly. Terry had to remind him self that she was a criminal but somehow he just didn't have the heart to arrest her.

10 let go and looked away "sorry."

"For what?" said Batman.

10 struggled to her feet and said "for hugging you."

Terry wanted to say "no prob, call any time" but Batman said "ill get over it."

Trying to walk 10 said "how'd ya find me?"

"Are you kidding?" he said getting up "they probably heard you in Metropolis"

10 blushed under he mask then looked down sadly and held her hand out in a handcuffed position. Batman look at her then turned and walked away.

"What are you doing?" said 10 "your not going to……."

"The Jokers stole the jewels not you" said Batman cutting her off. He turned and smiled slightly "besides, you've been through enough today." With that, Batman jumped off the roof and flew away. 10 stood on the roof for several minutes with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. Maybe Batman wasn't such a jerk after all. 10 "sighed" and got on her sky card. Balancing herself she headed for home, determined to have a long talk with daddy when she got there.

the end

What ya think? if ya want to see the TK121 go to the artwork section and take a look at the pic that inspired this story, 10.

That was a great story. I don't think I've seen a batman beyond story here yet. Are you going to write anymore?

Well, this is my first tk story so its kinda a prototype but I wouldnt mind writing more in the future.

Dark Convoy said:
Well, this is my first tk story so its kinda a prototype but I wouldnt mind writing more in the future.

As a Batman Beyond fan, I can definately say that was a cool story. But you took my idea of writing that kind of story, darn you. lol. just kidding. :D

I'll definatley be finishing up one of my own tickling stories which features another popular hero...well, FOUR of em, actually. ( does the battle cry "Go green machines!" ring any bells? ;) ) And I'll have even more tickling stories coming afterwards. Not to mention a pic that no one would probably expect to see. And I'm not givin any hints as to what cartoon the pic will be based on. Lets just say that the characters in the pic havent been seen much since around 20 years ago. And no, ladies, tickling me will NOT get me to give up the info. lol:D

Sorry amigo but when I drew the pic of 10 the story just seemed to pop in there and no one had done a Batman Beyond story yet, witch I found very strange. Well anyway Im working on a story that has no super hero stuff in it in any way shape or form so what ever ya got in mine, trust me I wont beat ya to it. To give a little hint about the story I am writing...Well lets Just say its based on a popular survivel horror game thats about to be come a movie.:D

Dark Convoy said:
Sorry amigo but when I drew the pic of 10 the story just seemed to pop in there and no one had done a Batman Beyond story yet, witch I found very strange. Well anyway Im working on a story that has no super hero stuff in it in any way shape or form so what ever ya got in mine, trust me I wont beat ya to it. To give a little hint about the story I am writing...Well lets Just say its based on a popular survivel horror game thats about to be come a movie.:D

Oh, don't worry about the Batman beyond story..like I said I was just kidding. lol. Anyway, the "victim" in mine will be someone you probably won't expect...and they'll be tickled in a way they never though possible. ;-)

As for your new story's hint, ooh, ooh! I bet I know what the story's gonna be based on! But don't worry, I won't give your secret away. lol:D

I did make it obvious didnt I, oh well, it a story that I came up with a wile ago and now I can compleat it. I look forward to reading your story as well jason, you've sparked my curiosity.

MC^2 dont worry the next one is all foot tickling, I think you'll like it.

not bad

hey man it's good story even if it lacks foot tickling
it's good to see stories like this one at least out
here good job man

u know who i wanna c tickled from the Batman Beyond universe? Ro, from Zeta Project. Cuz Zeta Project is a spin-off from Batman Beyond

Dark Convoy said:
I look forward to reading your story as well jason, you've sparked my curiosity.

Well, actually, I've got A FEW stories coming...the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" one I'm finishing up ( it'll be posted on here in parts, because the parts are LOOOOONG :D ), and then of course a Batman Beyond story, and then some others. Buuut,as for now, I'll just have to post the first part of my TMNT story (which doesn't have much tickling in the first two parts...but tickling is mentioned...and well, lets just say I plan to have some familiar victims REALLY laughing their heads off. :firedevil

for you Ninja Turtle fans, there's also other good news...there's talk of the Turtles being revived...toys, CGI movies, and all that good stuff...there's already been a second comic based on the original TMNT comics which were made for teens. Yaay, the turtles might be coming back!! Now, if it happens...lets make sure they get a MUCH more...determined...tickler than Turtelli. :D He gives up too darn easily. lol

didn't the turtles already TRY 2 make a come-back a few years ago? u know, the live-action series "The Next Mutation", which feature the appearence of their sister Venus DeMilo. Apparently that flopped. What makes u think they'll b able 2 make a BETTER come back?

P.S. can't wait 4 u'r fic!

Well, I WOULD'VE loved for the first part of my story to be posted tonight, but as soon as I hit "submit post" I'm taken back to the "sign in" page...even though I was ALREADY signed in. I mean, I can't exactly write something withou signing in first, now can I? looks like you guys will have to wait till tomarrow or the next day to see the first part of my story. It's gonna take me longer than I have now to post the thing again.

EmSeeSquared said:
didn't the turtles already TRY 2 make a come-back a few years ago? u know, the live-action series "The Next Mutation", which feature the appearence of their sister Venus DeMilo. Apparently that flopped. What makes u think they'll b able 2 make a BETTER come back?

1: Improved graphics/animation (c'mon, that played a big role in the Batman cartoons. lol. )

2: The TMNT had better storylines that any of that Pokemon junk and alot of other cartoons as well. Hell, even DBZ can't compare to TMNT in originality. ( how original is : fight bad guy, get beat up, train, beat bad guy, repeat process ? lol)

3: In the NEXT MUTATION, the turtles were adults. But the fact that they were teens is what made them so cool. And no Splinter? Man, you can't have the Turtles without Master Splinter. lol.

4: TNM verion of the turtles was WAAAAY too goofy. At least the cartoons had some serious moments. And lets face it...Shredder was downright creepy, and a real bad-ass in the movies. lol.

I think I liked the movies since they were a good combo of the original comic book and the original cartoon. It had enough blood/killing in it to not be too goofy, but it wasn't so bloody that I couldn't see it at a young age.

And I can't believe that the TNM version of the Turtles didnt even have the Turtle-Van or Turtle Blimp. Man, those were great compared to that sorry-a** jeep thing they had in the show. ( or whatever it was...my tv wasn't workin so good at the time i saw it)

Oh yeah, and 5: the turtles never lost popularity, from what I've read on sites...I think the people who did the show said that they just decided to take it off the air before people got tired of it. So I guess they figure after awhile of hearin us fans ask "hey why'd you stop the episodes?!!!" they'll be back. Maybe they just decided it'd be a good idea to keep us hungry for more. :D

It seems the best way to revive something is keep it as close to the original thing as possible ( like Batman...he was dark and brooding when he first came out...then he got campy and goofy...but now the "dark knight" version is popular again), while still making it more modern.

Hey, the Transformers have lasted a long time ( the original characters from THAT show have been revived...) and HE-MAN is next to show up again..this time with his original ( mostly..he'll have a cooler hairstyle, but it'll still be long and look almost the same as the original) look, except that it'll be more detailed, I guess. Oh, and his sword is one scary-lookin weapon now.

It's a good thing the people who're makin the new He-Man series are learning from the mistakes of the "New Adventures of HE-MAN" cartoon..which lasted only a year, while the original lasted much longer.

Oh, and uh....if there IS gonna be a TMNT CGI movie, there's talk about that Jon Woo dude making it. Now THERE'S a chance for a turtle's revival. :D

anyway, like I said, i hope to post my tickling story in the next few days...and hopefully i'll be able to actually FINISH it soon. I'm not done with it, but the first two chapters , with one or two of my other, shorter stories in between, should keep your hunger satisfied for awhile. ;-)

There making a new He Man seires? That would be incredible! I know theres a new set of masters of the universe figures but I had know idea there was a plan for a new seires. On top of that there even keeping Transformers alive, after Robots in Disguise comes Armada.

Dark Convoy said:
There making a new He Man seires? That would be incredible! I know theres a new set of masters of the universe figures but I had know idea there was a plan for a new seires. On top of that there even keeping Transformers alive, after Robots in Disguise comes Armada.

Yes, there will be a new He-Man series, hopefully with the "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!" transformation sequence. I loooved that Castle Grayskull. It would be pretty creepy to see in real life. lol. Oh, and guess what...the first new episode will be a one hour special about how Prince Adam , who is part human, part Eternian, became He-Man.

If they end up bringin his sister, She-Ra ( a.k.a. Adora ) back, lets hope this time either Skeletor or ...whatever the bad guy's name in the other dimension ( I think he was called Hagar, or Hardack..one of em, anyway. lol) makes a tickling monster to go after her. lol. :D

man, i'm surprised u all remember so much about he-man. i remember SO very little, as i haven't seen it on the air 4 what seems like an eternity!

EmSeeSquared said:
man, i'm surprised u all remember so much about he-man. i remember SO very little, as i haven't seen it on the air 4 what seems like an eternity!

The one thing I loved best was He-Man's tiger, BattleCat. It was so funny how the magic sword from Castle Grayskull ( according to one episode, Man-at-Arms,-- one of He-Man's friends and one of few who knows of Adam and He-Man's connection-- took Adam to the Sorcerer's castle on his 18th b-day to recieve the sword. ) drastically changed the frightened Cringer into a fierce-fighting animal.

But why no tickling scenes, darn it? You'd think after his sis unintentionally nearly killing him in the "Secret of the Swords" He-Man/She-Ra movie, that her bro would want to get some revenge. Man, could you just see what a tickle-fight between THOSE two would be like? ( maybe this is a hint about the tickling picture I'm going to make...maybe not....I'm not tellin. lol )

I hear ya Jason, As a kid watching the old seires I couldnt wait to hear By The Power Of Greyskull. Even She-ra had a cool transformation up until greyskull faded to that other castle. She-ras nemisis was called Hordak but I only remember beacuse Iv got a bootleg copy of The secret of the swords. I hope when the make the new He-man seires thay make it a cartoon, non of this CG crap. Any idea when the seires come out? BTW in the entire He-man And She-ra seires there was only one tickle scene and the ticklee was a plant.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back