• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harry Potter story? (Spoilers on book seven)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
Alright, here's an idea that I've had milling about in my head.

I have been thinking about whether or not I should write a story on a tickling story set in the Harry Potter world. Now, I know that there is a strict rule against "aging" characters for a story, but considering that by the end of book seven, J.K. Rowling had all of the characters grow up and become adults, I wouldn't be aging. In the book, Harry Ron and Hermione (by the end of the book) are in their late 30s.

I was thinking about writing a story, probably f/f or f/m, about some characters of the story set in the HP universe. What I'd like to know is:

A. Is this allowed?
B. Would anyone be interested in reading it?

If the answer to both A and B are "yes", then I'll start immediately.

Also, name which characters you'd like to see in the story. Just know this: I refuse to write about characters under 18. So, I won't right a story about "The kids get detention at Hogwarts from the sexy new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, and must be tickled". Nothing like that, because anyone attending Hogwarts would be 17 at the oldest :/ And I will not write about underage people.

However, some characters I was thinking about putting in include Bellatrix, Fleur, adult Hermione (she did become an adult in the epilogue of book seven), adult Ginny (she did become an adult in the epilogue of book seven), maybe Tonks even (but she's dead, so that poses as an issue. lol).

So yea, give me some feedback as to whether I'm allowed to do this and whether anyone's interested. Also give me some ideas. I will not do m/f or m/m; keep that in mind.

TickleTheater's thread of identical name has 151 views and 8 posts.
This one has 158 views and 0 posts.

The story will be an exclusive to TickleTheater since no one seems interested.

I would be interested in reading it could be fun ^ ^ if it is allowed

Well, as I said, all of the main characters were (by J.K Rowling, the author herself) aged to the point of full adults, it would not be against the "Minors Aging" rule. I happen to be against tickling stories involving minors. By the end of Deathly Hallows, Harry Ron and Hermione are in their late 30s.

Chances are, though, that this story will be posted on TickleTheater first, and it will not come to the Forum until later on. The reason is because I do not know if the mods will approve. Despite the fact that J.K. turned her characters into adults, I still want to be safe and confirm that this will be allowed. I refuse to post something that's against the rules.

I would also like to mention that I am currently righting a fff/m story, completely unrelated to HP. I don't know if anybody is interested or not, but it takes place in a college setting, and it's about a jerky popular guy who has to take revenge from a girl whom he rejected and her two best friends.

The title will be St. Vitus Dance, and yes, that is a direct reference to the Black Sabbath song. When you read the story after its completion, you'll find quite a bit of Black Sabbath-esque nuggets.

Just letting you all know.

sounds interresting well if you don't mind letting me know when doth are done. I wold love to read them both ^ ^

Just an FYI: Both Ron and Hermione are both 18 at the end of the main DH storyline (Hermione turned 18 in Sept of Book 7 while Ron turned 18 the following March) Harry, though, doesn't turn 18 until the end of July which is after the DH storyline (Ginny would be problematic as well).

Basing from the movies will be a more different as by movie 7 filming and through part of movie 6 filming, the actors/actresses will have turned 18. hmmm... :ermm:

I'm sorry I just could not read this if it was posted. I know people like to write stories about existing characters, but I think the best ones are original stories with original non- preexisting characters.

I guess if you explain the background scenario, then involving the characters would be allowed as long as they are of age. I do think you would need a mod to confirm, deny, or elaborate on this though.

Its possible thay might ok this idea. But they may go down the route that the real life actors/actresses are ( at least one or two of them ) not actually 18 yet. :ermm:

Why dont you ask one of the mods about it and see where that gets you?

Well, both the actors for Harry and Fleur are 18+. And to be honest, I could care less what age the actors/actresses are, because this has nothing to do with the movies.

thats a good point since you are useing the charaters not the actors

have any of u acctually read the book???? the last chapter says 19 years later which would make every character avalible even luna and ginny so i reckon you should write it

I've read the book! All of them infact. Now can someone right the damn story?

You know what, I think I'll write one as well...now I just have to get motivated to actually write it. :shake:

^stealer :disgust: Do me a favor though please. Can you put it out after mine is out? I'd rather not be the person who came out with the second HP story.

lol I must say that I am surprised how many people want this story now
lol at first it was only me but now wow well I can't wait to read your story ^ ^

Yup, you are allowed. I got a look of Rowlings herself made family tree of Blacks. According to it, Draco Malfoy is borned 1980, so...:). Feel free to write it!

Tonks VS Bellatrix
both directions
as in
Tonks on bellatrix
then
bellatrix on tonks
actually no
the other way around
but anyway....

I had forgotten about the epilogue, nice point out! That clears all main characters of the age 18 problem!

Yeah, I'd definitely read it!

Love to see Ron getting a weakness exploited, or Hermoine getting served revenge for some smartass crack or something...

Sorry, didn't post before, I DID see the post, but I was still reading the book and didn't want to spoil it :blush:

Katje.

I think this topic is gettin really rediculous...I mean honestly does it really matter how old a character in a story really is. If we did have a pedifile on this site, who's to stop him from imagining the character as a 14yr old anyways...its a flippin story for crying out loud, the rules are stupid and this is why its hard for us to enjoy what we love so much in the first place. Anything that happens out in the real world becuz of the stuff that we were to have written on here isn't our fault. Doesn't it seem pathetic that we can't write a harry potter story becuz of the age of characters...come on now. Let's grow up, otherwise why even have this site in the first place if we can't do it the way we want to.

Well its like you said.
If there is a pedophile here, he or she can just imagine the characters as 14, but its better that they imagine it themselves instead of putting this website in danger.

PS Keep in mind that Tonks VS Bellatrix thing please ;)

Actually, this wouldn't be the first HP story on this forum (or even second).

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back