• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

St. Vitus Dance (fff/m)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
Other stories I have written include "Family Crisis" (fff/m) and "Happy Birthday to You" (fff/m). If you would like your own text file copies, send me an email at [email protected].

I would like to point out that all characters mentioned in my stories are of eighteen years or older. I do not put minors in my stories. Please also bear in mind that this is a work of fiction, and that any names of people mentioned in this story are merely coincedental.

attachment.php

Vitus was a young man of epic proportions. Standing at 6'3'', he was amongst the largest in his group of friends at Ridgewood College. All of the other guys envied him, as he got the most attention from the ladies. Countless crushes, secret admirers, and even a couple of stalkers have found themselves obsessing over Vitus. Ridgewood College was a nice little college. It was located in the sunny, Floridian town of Wedflow; population census: less than 1000. It had dorms, yes, but only a tenth of the student population were actually living on campus. Most only went to Ridgewood not because they WANTED to, but because they could afford to.

Everyday, Vitus walked to the college campus from his apartment. His grandfather had left him a fair amount of money in his will, and on the day he died all ten-thousand dollars were issued directly to him. Vitus decided to buy an apartment with the money, as he could not stand living at home with his father and bitchy step-mother. The walk from 82 Ivanhoe Drive to Ridgewood College was not very long; it probably would take him about fifteen minutes to get to school even if he was taking his time. Like most attractive people out there, Vitus had his fair share of what he liked to call "uggos". These were the girls that were far under his league, yet still crushed on him. At first, Vitus responded to these girls tenderly and kindly, but as of only a few months since the fateful event that took place on April 6th, 2006, he had begun acting nastily towards these girls. Many of them were brought to tears, and one girl even jumped on his back and tried to pull him to the ground. Like a rock, though, Vitus merely stood there and took it until two of her other friends pulled the hysterical girl off of him.

Well, one day Vitus made the biggest mistake of his life, and that day was on April 5th, 2006. This was the day that Kristen White, whom had had a major crush on Vitus Iommi, decided to ask him out. If she had only caught him ten minutes earlier, she would have been spared the terrible humiliation in front of her peers; likewise, Vitus would have been spared the torment that had driven him to the frayed ends of sanity. You see, only ten minutes before her confrontation, Vitus had been studying outside under a tree. His neck cramped, and when he leaned his head back towards the sky to let it crack...PLOP. A big, happy cardinal in the tree above decided to make a deposit at the bank of feces, right into the mouth of Vitus. Well naturally Vitus jumped up, disgusted, and started spitting like crazy. Several people nearby were gazing at this spectacle as if he were some sort of magician performing street magic to random passerby.

The disgusted, enraged Vitus gathered his things and angrily stormed towards the library, where he could maybe wash out his mouth in the lavatory. Just then, almost out of nowhere, Kristen was standing before him. In his fury, he hadn't seen the 5'4'' girl blocking the entrance to the building, and they both collided.
"What the fuck!", he bellowed distastefully. Her eyes widened; her mouth choked up with anxiousness and fear.
"I.....I...I..", she stammered, but she just couldn't get it out. Come on, dummy! Say it like you planned! But she couldn't get it out, not with him looking at her so fiercely. Vitus walked around her and started to open the door. Just as he was about to enter, Kristen blurted: "DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME?". The volume in her voice shocked both Vitus and herself. Angrily, Vitus turned and glared at her.
"Why the fuck would I want to go out with an ugly thing like you?", he shouted, letting all of his rage from the bird incident pour out of him and onto Kristen's gaping face. "I'm so fucking tired of all you goddamn ugly girls asking me out!" He was on a roll now. Rejecting was one of Vitus' favorite things to do. It was like his alternative to sex.

At this point, Kristen was standing there teary-eyed, mouth agape. People both inside the building and around the area outside were watching this; some were pointing and a few were even snickering. Vitus had always been rather popular, and Kristen knew immediately that someone, anyone of these students, would proba...

Ronald Stotch, one of the closer friends of Vitus, came through the library door, almost as if on cue.
"Get out of here, uggo!", he taunted. "Go home, Rex." Kristen hated being referred to as a dog like so many of other guys have done to her in the past. "Go home, Rex", the students chanted. "Go home, Rex! Go home, Rex! Go home, Rex! Go home, Rex! Go home, Rex!" The crowd of students was growing, and even those who had no idea of the situation and were just now arriving began chanting along. "GO HOME REX! GO HOME REX!". Kristen could no longer take it. Tears started running down her cheeks, and with a shriek of agony, she bolted away from the library, away from everyone, and ran towards Dorm Building Number Five.

"It's ok, it's ok," Nicole gently said. "It's all over now". Kristen sat with her head on Nicole's shoulder, bawling madly. Jaime was sitting opposite to them; her face looked concerned and disgusted. Nicole Collingwood and Jaime Sardone were two of the three best friends that made up the "posse". Nicole had called them her posse ever since the 8th grade, and the name has stuck for over five years. Kristen continued crying, despite Nicole's comforting words. Finally, after what seemed like a half an hour, Kristen stopped and turned towards Jaime. Her eyes were red, her cheeks puffy from the terrible sorrow. Kristen felt absolutely horrible.

Jaime broke the silence.
"That damn Vitus!" she yelled. "How could anyone be so unsensitive?" Jaime had been Vitus's girlfriend for the second half of their senior year in high school. They had dated for months and became quite serious, until one day Jaime heard a message on his answering machine from another woman. Based on the few sentences she heard this other girl say, it became quite clear to her that Vitus had found someone new. She dumped him immediately, within the hour.
Kristen lowered her head, trying her best to keep the tears from coming back out.
"I don't understand!" she said frantically. "What did I do to him that could cause me such grief? Everyday I said 'hi' to him, everyday I gave him a smile when he'd pass. Everyday I'd...I'd..." She began crying again, this time coughing inbetween tears.

Nicole was deep in thought. She had known Vitus for years, and the last three or so hadn't been too pleasant. Yes, she would admit that at one point she herself had crushed on the guy, but all of that ended in their freshman year of high school. Vitus began to exhibit high levels of arrogance, and the turn off was so great that she wound up despising him only weeks into the school year. Now, years later, a thing like this occured, and Nicole just couldn't tolerate it. Vitus was going to pay.
Kristen stopped crying again. Wiping the tears from her eyes and cheeks, she looked from Nicole to Jaime, back to Nicole again. It was Jaime who interjected this time.
"Hon, we're here for you. Vitus is a goddamned fool for doing such a thing, and I want you to know that despite his actions, you really are a pretty girl and he had no right to do that."
"That's right," said Nicole. "We'll do anything to make you happy. Is there anything you want?"
"Revenge", stated Kristen, very simply and bluntly. "REVENGE!" Her voice was at a shout now, and neither Nicole nor Jaime looked the least bit shocked. "What do you think we can do to him to get him back?" said Kristen. "There just has to be something!"

Nicole already had a good idea. It was a very good idea, and she knew from experience that it would work wonders on good ole Vitus. Despite her hatred towards him, she had been friends with him through middle school, and considering the time she had spent with him, she had figured out certain attributes that contributed to his overall persona. The thing she remembered most was the day she found his weakness. It was an autumn night, and there was a gathering of friends at her house. Nicole had invited her closest friends to sleep at her house while her parents were out of town for the weekend, and the place had just about everything a group of teenagers could possibly want. There was a big screen TV, a pool, a hot tub, a trampoline, and on top of that, it was convinently located smack dab in the middle of takeout restaurants, so just about everyplace imagineable was willing to deliver at a small fee. That night, Nicole had ordered Chinese food, and they ate it on the couch in the living room. There had been very limited space on the sofa, so Nicole and her friend Lauren had decided they would merely sit on Vitus as he laid down underneath them. Hey, he was a big guy, right? He could endure a couple of hundred pounds on him. The girls did just that, and Vitus had no complaints. Actually, Nicole could feel that he was getting a bit of "enhancement" out of the ordeal, as she was sitting directly on his crotch. Lauren, however, was sitting on Vitus's arms, which were outstretched above his head. Basically, Vitus was completely helpless, and the only appendages he could move were his hands and feet. They sat on Vitus eating for about an hour; Lauren had to feed Vitus herself considering that he was inept of doing so. Just as things were winding down, and they were about to get up, Vitus's face began twitching a bit.
"Something wrong?", Nicole had asked him.
"Oh, it's nothing," he replied. "I just have an itch on my nose." Nicole reached over and scratched his nose.
"Is there anywhere else you itch?", Nicole asked him. "Maybe your tummy or something." And with that, she put her long-nailed manicured fingers on his tummy and scratched. The reaction was unforgettable. Vitus thrusted upward, screaming in agony.
"AHAHAHAHAAAHAA STOP!", he managed to get out. Nicole was a bit confused, but then she understood. Vitus was ticklish.
"Aww," Nicole teased. "Is the poor little boy ticklish?" She put her hand back on his tummy, and once again began tickling him. He was going insane. Lauren also joined in. That night, they had spent an hour tickling him. They found that he was ticklish on his tummy the most, but he was also quite ticklish on his ribs, his underarms, his neck and shoulders, his legs, and more importantly: his feet. It had been a night to remember for all of them.

Now, years later, Nicole knew how they could exact their revenge on dumb Vitus. "I've got an idea", Nicole said devilishly. She then told the posse the information she knew about Vitus...

She looked around, and then quietly slipped into the storage closet. One of the janitor's probably would have left what she was looking for. The room was very dark and dank, almost like that of a forgotten tomb. The dark scared Nicole very much, and she very slowly progressed into the room, feeling around on the shelves she could make out in the dark. At last, her hand found something long and rough, and when she grasped it she knew she had found what she was looking for. She took it and bolted out of the room.

Meanwhile, Jaime was getting things ready at the dormroom. It was the night before the payback, and Jaime was in charge of finding a sufficent surface for Vitus to be laid down upon during his "deposit". They had considered the bed, but there were only two bunkbeds in here, and Vitus would never fit on them and they would have trouble keeping him secured.
"Hmm, where the hell could we do this?", Jaime said aloud, jumping at the sudden fierceness in her voice. She looked high and low, but no matter what she was not able to find a place within their room that would work. She decided that she would check the girl's dorm lounge.
She walked out the front door of her cramped dorm room and walked towards the lounge. However, along the way, she passed by one of her classmates: Christine Sweeney, long-time Vitus hater. There was never any personal reason for Christine to hate Vitus; it was just that she wasn't into the whole popular-macho guy crowd, and when it came to Vitus, he was the most popular and the most macho of them all.
"Hey Jaime", said Christine cheerily. "Whatcha up to?"
"Oh, not much", Jaime said smiling. "Say, would you like to help me out with something?"
"Sure," said Chris. "What do you need?"
"Well, um, it's a bit kinky-sounding...", Jaime began. "I need to know where I can find the perfect surface to tie up and secure a 6'3'' man". With a moment's thought, she deviantly added: "We're going to torture Vitus".

Christine immediately grabbed Jaime's hand and took off. The two girls darted up two flights of stairs, until they were at the second-to-top floor of the building. Christine excitedly stopped outside a dorm room door and put her key in the lock.
"This is my dorm," she said, now in a frantic, yet happy tone. "I live alone, which means I have this...". With that, she opened the door wide and pointed directly ahead into the room. Jaime looked with awe and triumph.
"That's exactly what we're looking for", Jaime whisperred.
The next morning, the girls got manicures. They made sure that the nails were refined to the tips, and that each individual nail were chip-free. They also got pedicures, even though it didn't matter one way or the other for Vitus. It was hellday for him.
"Alright", said Nicole, sitting on the couch in the dorm. The others girl sat with her. "Here's the plan. I'm going to invite Vitus over to "our" dorm for some dinner. However, I'll be giving him Christine's dorm number, and since he's never been to either one's place before, the big oaf won't notice that we don't live there. Then, I'll bring him a cola, but I'll slip this into it." She held up a small blue pill. "Once he is under the effects of the drug, you two," she paused and motion to Jaime and Kristen, "will undress him and lather him up with the baby oil I bought earlier."
Kristen asked, "What does the baby oil do?" Jaime was the one to reply.
"It's supposed to make skin very, VERY sensitive to the touch." She cackled like a witch. Nicole continued.
"Once undressed and lathered up, we'll tie him naked to Christine's king-sized bed, which she has graciously allowed us to use for such an occasion". Nicole smiled. "The pill should take about an hour to wake up from, and when he does wake up, then we'll do things as we go." The three girls all exchanged glances.
"Can we get in trouble for this?" asked Kristen hesitantly. Jaime responded.
"Only if Vitus was to tell on us, but we'll make sure he doesn't. That's a promise..."
It seemed to him that he knew of what was to come before any of it happened. Vitus was sitting in the school's library, reading a copy of Stephen's King The Stand when Nicole walked up to him in an unusually chipper mood. She tapped him on the shoulder right as, in his book, Frannie Goldsmith and Larry Underwood had discovered Harold Lauder's ledger underneath the hearth stone in his living room. In a grudging manner, Vitus turned to her with a grimace.
"Yeah?", he blurted. Vitus never liked being interrupted when he was reading, especially when it was as great of a page-turner as The Stand. Nicole, forcing a smile not unlike the one of Harold Lauder himself, said cheerfully,
"Vitus, would you like to come over for dinner tonight?"
Vitus looked utterly shocked when she proposed this. She had never invited him to anything since that one time they hung out at her house and got chinese food (a memory which also caused him to remember the tickling incident which occurred). All these years, and Vitus assumed that Nicole hated his guts. He supposed that he was wrong after all.
"Sure," replied Vitus, "that sounds like a great idea. What are we having?" Nicole made sure that she remembered Vitus's absolute favorite food, just in case Vitus would have declined her offer.
"We're ordering sushi from Golden Shuriken," she said with a grin. Vitus jumped up and started bounding merrily around the library, not caring who saw. It was at this single moment that Nicole Collingwood had her first and only feeling of doubt. He was acting like the same Vitus she had fallen in love with, all those years ago in the 8th grade.
But Nicole's small sliver of regret vanished immediately when Vitus said the next line, right after being seated after his merry jig.
He said, "That dog Kristen isn't going to be there, is she?" His eyebrow rose the moment the last word ended. Nicole, using all of the energy it would take her not to start throttling Vitus, said in a happy tone,
"No, of course not. It's just you and me." She smiled, and Vitus's eyes suddenly descended to her chest, but only for a moment. He looked at her face again.
"Great. I'm looking forward to tonight. Where do you live?"
Nicole gave Vitus the false address, and (wanting to get out of there as soon as possible) gave a small curtsey to Vitus after darting out of the library hall. Vitus scanned her body up and down as many times as he could before she vanished around a corner. Tonight, Vitus thought to himself, will be a night to remember. Vitus Iommi was certainly correct.
There was a sharp rapping at the door. Kristen and Jaime both hid in the kitchen while Nicole started unbuttoning her blouse. Nicole had already prepared Vitus's coke, and she set it on Christine's fancy dining table right before she went to go answer the door. When she opened the door, she was greeted by a large, grinning Vitus; his eyes sneaking a peak at her cleavage whenever she seemed to inhale. They both greeted, and Nicole took his hand as she led him to the couch. Vitus was already starting to take notice of the king-sized bed, which he had hoped he would be naked in that night. His wish was going to come true. As Nicole disappeared into the other room, Vitus began looking around the place with a puzzled look. How strange, he thought, that Nicole should have all of these pictures of New York sports teams on her wall. Nicole had been, the last time he checked, a proud Philidelphian.
Nicole came back in about twenty seconds brandishing an already opened coke. She handed it to him without a word, and being the manly stud he was, he guzzled the entire can in one gulp.
"I'm going to go freshen up," said Nicole, wanting to cringe at how cheesy her words sounded. "I'll be back." She gave him a small hug, and then proceeded to walk towards the bathroom. Once inside, she closed the door and clicked the lock.

Meanwhile, both Kristen and Jaime sat comfortably and quietly on the kitchen floor. It must have been only two minutes or so when they heard Vitus stand up, and with growing horror the girls heard his footsteps getting closer to the kitchen. He was going to see them. Just as Vitus would have gotten to the corner where all it could have taken was a glance to the left to see them, he stopped. Starting directly ahead, he knew that something wasn't right. It was a nagging feeling, much like the kind of feeling one gets after they had done something truly despicable. However, in Vitus's mind, scoring was nothing to be ashamed of.
The problem Vitus had was that he was sleepy. He was very, very sleepy. But that didn't make any sense; the moment he found out that he would be having an evening with Nicole, he jogged home and napped for a good six hours. How on Earth could he be tired now?
He felt his eyelids starting to droop, and in a moment's flash, Jaime and Kristen heard the loud thump of Vitus's fall. It was an ugly sound, almost like two pork chops being slapped against each other.

Nicole emerged from the bathroom brandishing the ropes. "Alright girls, let's get to work."
Stripping Vitus turned out to be much more difficult than any of the girls had imagined. The shirt was no problem; Vitus had worn a black button-down shirt which required only a few seconds of crafty fingerwork to remove. Vitus had also been wearing sneakers and ankle socks, which were the first thing that Jaime had removed. The biggest problem of all was getting his shorts off. Vitus was a lover of shorts; he did not own jeans or pants or sweatpants or anything of the sort. He always wore the same kinds of shorts; the kinds that had the belt already in the waistline so that it would ensure that they would stay on. The three girls had spent a good fifteen minutes trying to get the damn things off of him. Just as Nicole was about to suggest getting the scissors and cutting the shorts off, Kristen and Jaime managed to slide them down Vitus's legs.

Nicole herself was the one to remove his boxers, and all of the girls blushed and giggled a little bit when they saw what Vitus had under them. Vitus may have been large in stature, but when it came to his little buddy, things weren't so grandiose.
"I'm surprised," said Jaime. "I'd expect him to have overcompensated much, much more than he has in the past." The three girls went into hysterical laughter, bringing tears. Kristen, however, pointed out to the other two that they were running out of time.
Nicole took the large bottle of baby oil that she had bought earlier at their local convienent store. It was well over a liter of goo, and the girls used up almost the entire bottle. They did exactly as the bottle said: Apply the lotion and rub it in. In twenty minutes time, they had drenched all of Vitus in the ticklish batter that would later lead to his imminent defeat. The girls were responsible for lathering up the parts of his body that would be tickled the most by each of them. Now, all three girls were allowed to tickle the entire length of Vitus, but each girl had a specific tickle zone in which they must stay in for a certain period of time. Nicole read on a forum that prolonged tickling in the same places without rest can be incredibly intense for the person under attack, or the "lee" as a fellow poster had corrected her.

Kristen was going to be in charge of keeping Vitus's long legs and large feet in agony. She rubbed the lotion on every inch of skin she could find. She applied some oil to a toothbrush and scrubbed inbetween his toes. Surprisingly, Nicole's knockout pill had not succeded at keeping Vitus's toes from twitching as she brushed. Jaime, on the other hand, was in charge of the neck and underarms. Although Vitus would be secured to the bed with ropes, she was going to sit above Vitus's head with her legs stretched over his eagled-spread arms. She made sure to get lotion on his entire head, except of course his mouth, nose, eyes, and hair. Jaime sure was tempted to pour the bottle down the bastard's throat, though. Of course, she could never do that. Nicole was going to have the biggest job of all though: She was in charge of the sides, ribs, tummy, crotch, and nipples. As previous encounters had one proven, Vitus's most physically sensitive area was his torso, and Nicole took great pleasure as she emptied out almost half of the bottle of baby oil onto his tummy and rubbed it in firmly.

When at last the oiling was done, the three girls got off the bed. It had been exactly fifty minutes after Vitus's passout that the girls turned out the lights and sat patiently on the couch.
"Believe me," Nicole said, "when he realized that he's naked and bound, he'll yell for help. No sane person wouldn't." But Nicole had been wrong, because little did she know, Vitus did not yell at all the moment he woke up.
At first he assumed that he was in a dream, and that the reason he couldn't move was because it was like that in most of his dreams. "The inability of movement," as one of his psychology professor's had told him at the start of the semester, "symbolizes that you are at a helpless and dangerous point in your life." However, the moment Vitus smelled the familiar scent of baby oil (or was it baby lotion?), he knew the situation immediately: Nicole had bound him up so that they could have a kinky evening together. He didn't think that Nicole was the type to be into the whole BDSM scene, and Vitus started having an erection at the sheer thought of what she would do to him.
Vitus waited ten minutes in the dark, hoping that his mistress would come to him and read him his fate, but soon boredom and impatience set in, and at last (to indicate his conscious state), he muttered aloud,
"How did this happen?"

Almost instantly, the lights above turned on, and there were now not one, not two, but three girls in nothing but lingerie standing at the foot of the bed. In the center was Nicole, looking especially sexy in her red bra and panties. She was smiling evilly. To her right was (oh god no) Vitus's ex, Jaime. It wasn't her appearance that made Vitus dread; he regarded her to be one of the sexiest girls he had ever dated. It was the sheer fact that she had mistaken a call from his female cousin to be from another girl. When she had confronted him about it, she wouldn't even let him explain and she broke up with him. Vitus decided that a girl who wasn't willing to let him speak certainly wasn't worth being with.
However, it was the third person that made Vitus's stomach fill with butterflies. Kristen White stood there menacingly, and for the first time in Vitus's life, he thought that she was looking incredibly attractive. Wearing glittery silver undies and a thin-gray bra, Vitus saw every lucsious curve on her beautiful body. Her face even didn't look too bad. Vitus had no idea why he had said such things to this girl.

Nicole was the first person to speak. She let out a heavy sigh before getting ready to begin.
"Hello Vitus. So glad you're awake." The grin never left the beautiful girl's face. Vitus was in awe. He could only fantasize at this point as to what the girls would do to him. Nicole continued.
"I heard about the little incident that happened between you and Kristen. Most unfortunate." Her grin suddenly changed into a grimace of disapproval, but in a split-second it was back to a grin. "I think that what you did was absolutely cruel, and you are not going to get away with it".
Vitus, who was still under the impression that this was some sort of kinky-role playing, decided to add some dialogue.
"I've been a bad boy," he said with a pleasure-filled smile. "I accept my punishment." Jaime began giggling immediately, causing Kristen to follow. In only three seconds time, all three girls were cracking up. It was at that exact moment that Vitus knew that this wasn't going to be some sexy scenario involving him and these three beauties. Nicole was actually serious.
"Alright, look," Vitus began, thinking that he could talk his way out of this, but right before he could say another word, Kristen stepped forward and started flicking her nails around on the flesh of his sole. Vitus started giggling like a little kid at a carnival.

"Vitus," said Nicole. "Do you happen to remember a certain predictament you and I had at my house that one time? You know, with...the itch?" Kristen stopped tickling his foot so that he could respond. Vitus instantly knew what she spoke of.
"Please," Vitus said, and to his surprise he was not cut off by another attack from Kristen, "I'm begging you. Don't do this to me, I'm sooooo ticklish. I'll die if you subject me to this." Vitus realized that he was not helping the situation. He knew that if killing wasn't looked down upon that Jaime would have chopped his head off ages ago.
"You're not going to talk your way out of this one," said Jaime. Vitus became suddenly enraged.
"You've never heard me out, even when we were dating, you ****."
Jaime's face contorted. "How dare you!" And with that, she walked up to the side of the bed and got on. She jumped over Vitus's right arms and sat herself directly above her head. As she had planned, she lounged her bare legs over his arms. She looked down into his scared eyes, and then began tickling.

Jaime used her long, newly manicured nails to trace up and down Vitus's tender armpits. His face turned into a balloon, as he attempted to hold in his laughter. Kristen walked forward and sat down inbetween Vitus's legs, approximetly so that she was seated right inbetween his knees. With one hand, she reached over and tickled both the bottom and the top of his right foot. With her other hand, she squeezed at his inward part of his right thigh. Vitus's eyes bulged, but his laughter remained bottled up inside. Nicole was going to have to be the one to burst him. Walking over to the middle of the bed and sitting next to Vitus's side, she slowly and torturously lowered her finger onto Vitus's bare unprotected tummy and began scribbling. At last, he could no longer take it. Vitus erupted into a series of giggles, shouts, laughter, profanity, and begs. Jaime often alternated between Vitus's armpits and his neck. Both areas proved to be equally ticklish. Kristen had spent time on just about every combination imagine. Sometimes she would tickle both feet, while at other times she'd tickle both legs from the top of the thigh to the angle. And then, when she felt extra devilish, she would flashback to the incident, causing the chant "GO HOME REX" to play repeatedly into her eardrums, and it was at those times that she tickled both a foot and a leg.

However, Nicole was the one who really got Vitus into fits. She would spent a good deal of her time on his pink belly, which was colored so due to the wonderful people at LotionCo, who manufactured the tickle serum that Vitus had been subjected to. Vitus's laughs were what made it so much fun. When she wasn't scribbling around on his tender tummy, she would venture into his ribs, causing a much more giggly-sort of laughter. Then she would trace outlines of his nipples and tickle the areolas with glee. It seemed that Vitus responded the most when she got him here. Then, when she got bored of that, she tickled him on his waistline and crotch. This was what really made him go mad.
All of these years later, and he's still insanely ticklish, thought Nicole. She could not believe how well this was turning out. She looked over at Kristen, who was happily squeezing his thighs and causing yelps of laughter pierce the girls' eardrums with each squeeze. Jaime had an angry, yet determined look on her face while she tickled Vitus on his armpits. However, every time she would get his neck, tiny goosebumps would break out all over Vitus's appendages. Nicole found it quite amusing.

The girls spent an hour tickling him silly, making sure that every tickle spot was given the proper attention it deserved. After a good sixty minutes, the girls took a break and went into the kitchen, leaving Vitus there to stew in his own fear.
"Oh my god!!" exclaimed an absolutely jolly Kristen. "This is so much fun! I love having him under our control." She paused, taking a sip of Dr. Pepper. "You know, we should make this worth our while."
"What could we make him do, do ya think?" said Jaime, still quite annoyed at the name Vitus had called her.
"Pfff, considering this boy's ticklish, anything," Kristen said.
"I say," Nicole said slowly, "that we should demand that he stops being so rude to all of the girls that he calls..." Nicole stopped for a moment and tried to remember what word he so often reffered to Kristen as. Her mind was drawing a blank. Before Nicole could even remember, Jaime chimed in.
"Yeah! And we should make a list of all of his tickle spots and post them all over the girl's dorm buildings. That way, if Vitus gets out of line, he'll get the punishment he deserves."
The three girls agreed that this was a splendid idea.

Meanwhile, Vitus lay on the bed in a pool of his own sweat. His lungs hurt from laughing so much, and his skin (which was GREATLY intensified by the oil) was still covered in tingling sensations, despite the fact that he was no longer under their ticklish hands. To Vitus, although the tickling was incredibly torturous, the most tormenting aspect of this whole situation was that he had lost his chance with Kristen. He had never noticed what an attractive girl she was, and he knew now that if he had only responded differently to her that fateful day, that he could have won her back.
Then again, if he hadn't been so nasty to her, he would have never gotten to see her beautiful body, and therefore he would have not been interested in her to begin with. Vitus contemplated further in silence, as the girls walked in some fifteen minutes after departing.

Jaime had a drawing pad in her hand, and in the other hand was a sharpened pencil. She began sketching something that Vitus could not see.
"Alright" said Jaime after her artwork was complete. "I'm ready when you are." She walked over to the dining table and pulled three crayons out of her underwear.

Both Kristen and Nicole sat at the front of the bed, next to Vitus's head, and with sychronized efficency, they began tickling his neck. He giggled madly. Jaime was shading something in on her pad with a green crayon. Next the two girls moved to his arms, armpits, and surprisingly, his hands. They didn't dare tickle two different spots at once, but the whole time they seemed to listen to the kind of reaction they got from Vitus with each tickled area. Jaime, all the while, colored. Vitus happened to notice, after a while, that it was only when he laughed incredibly hard that she would use the red crayon. The yellow was used for those yelping, yet controlled moments.

Kristen and Nicole tickled the entire length of his body. After the armpits, they tickled his ribs and nipples, then his sides and stomach area leading down to his waist. After tickling him on his crotch, then got him all the way down the legs and eventually managed to reach his feet, where they spent extra time tickling each individual area: Toes, balls of feet, heels, arches, tops, etc. Finally, when Vitus thought he was going to start sobbing, the two girls stopped. Jaime tore the piece of paper out of the pad and held it up to the light, so that herself, Kristen, Nicole, and Vitus could see. Her drawing happened to be an outline of a human male. On the body were splotches of green, yellow, and red. Vitus seemed to notice that she had shaded in the worst tickle spots of his as red, the so-so tickle spots as yellow, and the mild yet still ticklish spots as green.
Nicole spoke up, "Now, Vitus, sweetie, here's how things are going to be. You are going to stop being so goddamned rude to the girls of this school. Unfortunately, we cannot control what you do after you leave, but as long as you're on this campus, you will never use the word "Uggo" again unless you're talking about one of your raggedy-ass friends." Jaime snickered at the corny term. Nicole continued.
"We will be posting copies of this chart all around the school, and we will include text to ensure that the girls know exactly whose body diagram they are looking at. We will encourage the girls to attack the red spots if you are unruly. If you do disobey, you will find yourself being tickled by much more than us three. Is that understood?" She raised her eyebrow in the same cocky way he had earlier.
"Yes," Vitus said weakly. "I promise."

Nicole took out a razor and cut the ropes that bound Vitus's arms to the bed. She then went over to the dining table and dropped Vitus's clothes onto his lap. "You may leave whenever you feel like it. The posse and I are going to our dorm." She gave out a cackle and walked out of the dorm, with Kristen following. Jaime headed for the door as well, but before leaving she gave Vitus a Robert DeNiro-esque "I'm watching you" hand-gesture. She turned tail and left the room, slamming the door shut on her way out.
Vitus sighed, and suddenly felt an urge to sneeze. It was quite a big one, and the clothes that Nicole had dropped onto his lap lurched off the bed and landed on the floor. He pulled his legs towards him so he could get off the bed...except he realized that he could no move them. Nicole had forgotten to free his ankles.
Vitus was going to scream for help, but his lungs ached madly and he decided that he would just wait for one of them to return. Surely they would remember, right? Vitus lay his head against the mattress and started dozing.
The front door slammed, stirring Vitus from his dream. In it, he and Kristen had been spending quite time alone on a deserted beach, making sweet love. He groggily looked towards the figure that had just entered the room.
Christine dropped her purse onto the floor and eyed him evilly.

"Now it's my turn"

attachment.php
*artwork by darkharp

Last edited:
Not Too Shabby

Very nice descriptions, and a truly classic premise. Thanks much!

Wow, excellent premise. You're good at dropping in all these details that define the settings and the characters and everything.

^Thank you. That really means a lot to hear; considering that I wouldn't dare share work like this with family members, I can never get honest feedback from the people in my life without feeling uncomfortable while presenting it.

Glad you like it.

I would also like to say that I'm taking f/m requests and ideas. However, know that you will not be credited for you idea. Just letting you know now.

WOW!! now that is evil ^ ^
Though I would love for it to happen to me. even the sending it ot to other girls. hope to read more stories from you :D

Thanks, I'll certainly be writing more stories. I already have one currently in production, and after that story I'm going to start that other story that I talked about in the alternate thread.

as usual, truly amazing. No detail is skipped, but at the same time, not over powering. It's nice to see a story that has a detailed plot line. I comend you and look forward to more of your work.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back