• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Damned Do Laugh (F/MM Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
The promised sequel to "The Sands of Laughter" Enjoy!

:jester:

THE DAMNED DO LAUGH

by

T.T. Gore

***​

“I HATE you!” Jason screamed. “It’s YOUR fault I’m here!”

“Shut UP, you little SHIT!” Marty screamed back. “Just SHUT the fuck UP!”

Jason was about to reply when their argument was brought to an abrupt end. The fleshy tendrils that were coiled around their naked bodies tightened abruptly. Marty, who from past horrific experiences knew what was coming, made a desperate, doomed attempt to wiggle free. But it was no good—slowly, relentlessly, his legs were being forced apart. And the same thing was happening to his cousin Jason. He too struggled frantically to free himself from the tentacles that bound his arms behind his back.

Face to face, helpless in the grip of the tendrils that grew out of the sterile sand, they stopped screaming at one another and began to moan with terror.

“I think you’re BOTH going to enjoy this!” The words were spoken in a whisper like ripping silk, and they made Marty’s blood run cold. He twisted his head around to find their source, but Baktia was nowhere to be seen. “Since darling Jason is a newcomer, I think we should welcome him in STYLE, yes?”

“Ohmygod who IS that?” Jason whined.

“Believe me, my darling, He whose name you invoke has nothing to do with THIS place!” Baktia’s evil giggle was sweet and dark as molasses. “As you are shortly to discover.”

“But I shouldn’t BE here!” Jason screamed. “It was him! HE’S the one who made me DO those dirty things!”

“Yes, my darling, which is why you’ve been damned for all ETERNITY!” Baktia giggled again. “And as a matter of fact, you’ll be spending that eternity with your dear, dear cousin. Isn’t that SPECIAL?”

“No!” Jason shrieked. “NO! You can’t DO this! It was HIM! It was MARTEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

Marty had only a fraction of a second to register the fact that his cousin’s scream of protest has changed into a howl of demented laughter. Then his OWN dangling balls were delicately stroked by the feathery tip of a tendril—and he too was screeching with anguished hilarity!

Though he well knew that there was no way of escaping or minimizing this hideous torture, Marty squirmed and struggled with every atom of strength in his slender body. He couldn’t help it—the tendril’s intimate caress absolutely MADDENED him! His belly convulsed, his ass wiggled to and fro, his silken skin broke out in goose bumps. His toes danced six inches above the sandy surface. And his cock—his treacherous fucking COCK—began slowly to LENGTHEN itself—!

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Marty bellowed. “OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

As for slender Jason, he too was writhing energetically, laughing his head off—and sporting an impressive erection, the sight of which made Marty’s guts churn with desire. This was one more hellish element of his punishment: a potent, demanding lust that would never, NEVER be sated. Instead it would serve to redouble his torment—and Jason’s.

“I imagine that the two of you would like to CUM,” Baktia whispered. Their tormentress was still invisible. “My darling Jason, do you remember how it felt when cousin Marty stroked your precious PENIS?”

“PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEESE!!!” Jason shrieked as a tendril with a feathery tip slithered between his wide-open thighs to tickle the head of his quivering shaft!

“And what about YOU, my sweet?” Baktia’s voice was disgustingly intimate in Marty’s ear. “Do you remember how you SHIVERED when dear Jason KISSED the very TIP of YOUR pretty penis, hmmmm?”

Oh, yes, Marty DID remember it—every delicious detail of his naked trysts with sweet Jason was engraved in his memory! And because of their lustful dalliances, he and Jason had been DAMNED! It wasn’t fair! It simply wasn’t FAIR—!

“Life is unfair,” Baktia giggled. “But so is DEATH, my sweet!”

As if to underline her point, a tendril wrapped itself around Marty’s thigh, extended its feathery tip—and began to stroke the underside of his yearning SHAFT—!

Marty made a high-pitched, singing sound that a human throat really shouldn’t have been able to produce. He arched his back and strained every muscle in a mighty attempt to make himself fucking CUM! No good! No fucking GOOD! No matter how energetically he gyrated his hips, the longed-for release remained just out of reach. And it was the same for Jason. Face to face in the grip of the fleshy tendrils, they writhed and wailed in the throes of a torture so sweetly intense that it ought to have driven them out of their fucking MINDS—!

But in Hell, there is no escaping one’s punishment, not even by means of insanity—

***​

—gasping and sweating, Marty and Jason fled across the barren desert, beneath the brassy dome of the sky that was not really a sky.

It was a struggle, for with every step they sank ankle deep into loose yellow sand. But that was a small price to pay for the unutterable mercy of escape—escape from the sadistic Baktia and her horrific tortures!

“This is all your FAULT!” Jason whined as they dragged themselves along. “I never should have let you talk me into fooling AROUND with you!”

“I didn’t hear you complaining at the time,” Marty shot back. “Besides, it was really YOUR idea!”

“MY idea?!”

“That’s right, you little SHIT!” Marty gave his cousin a dirty look. “Who was it who made all those insinuating comments about celebrating our BIRTHDAYS together?”

“It’s not every day you turn nineteen,” Jason replied.

“What the fuck is THAT supposed to mean?”

“What do YOU think it means? I was just trying to be NICE to you!”

“Oh, yeah, like with all those lame jokes about how you got me an upright ORGAN for my birthday!” Marty sniveled. “Well har-de-HAR!”

“Nobody said you had to PLAY the organ!”

“Shut up! Just shut the fuck UP!”

It was hot as Hell on the sandy plain, and they were both covered with oily sweat. Even so, Marty couldn’t help but lust in his heart for sexy Jason. He kept stealing admiring glances at his cousin’s curvy derriere, svelte belly and supple limbs. Jason’s blonde good looks, and the memory of the things they’d done together—the things that had landed them here in this terrible place—made Marty’s heart ache with a frustrated longing that—as he was coming to realize—constituted a major element of his punishment.

“What are YOU looking at?” Jason whined. “Leave me ALONE, you BASTARD!”

But somehow Marty knew that his cousin was being tormented by exactly the same feelings and emotions.

“That’s right, darlings. In some ways the mental suffering is worse than the physical torture, isn’t it?” Marty jerked to a halt with a cry of terror. The silvery, terrible voice seemed to be coming from everywhere and nowhere. “It was silly of you to thing you could escape me. In this place, there’s nowhere to run. Oh, and speaking of upright organs. . .”

Instantly Marty found himself with a straining, throbbing erection.

“Perhaps you’d like to make an organ donation,” Baktia suggested. Suddenly she was standing in front of them—voluptuous, long-legged, crimson-skinned, with the golden yellow eyes of a feline predator and completely hairless except for strongly arched eyebrows. As always, she reminded Marty of a demonic Angelina Jolie.

Baktia was smiling in a way that made Marty’s skin crawl. He tried to turn and run but his legs would not obey him. From the corner of his eye he saw that Jason was similarly aroused—and similarly immobilized.

“Now let me think,” the beautiful, demoness said, walking around the trembling cousins to examine them from all angles. “Obviously your punishment must be double—both for trying to escape and for continuing to entertain impure thoughts regarding one another.”

Jason made a squeaking sound.

“No, darlings, you cannot keep secrets from ME,” Baktia whispered. She stepped close to Marty, reached down and gave his tumid tool a squeeze. “Mmmm, you like that, don’t you? Well, let us see how you like THIS!”

And with no sense of transition, Marty found himself belly down in the hot sand, legs parted, ankles encircled by those hellish tendrils, bound behind his back—and face to face with fucking Jason, who’d been similarly secured. He opened his mouth to curse his cousin—but instead he found himself howling with demented LAUGHTER!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty bellowed. “YAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-YAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

Something was tickling the backs of his KNEES! Marty trembled madly in response to the delicately sadistic caress. He tried to jerk himself into a kneeling position, but his legs were too widely parted. “HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he screeched.

‘BWAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Jason screeched back. To judge from his contorted face and wide-open mouth, he was being similarly stroked. It was no more than fucking Jason deserved, of course, but Marty could take no pleasure in his cousin’s ticklish predicament. He was too busy laughing his OWN stupid head off!

As he had so many times before, Marty strained mightily to laugh so hard that he would pass out or go insane. But in Hell, no such merciful escape from one’s punishment was permitted. So Marty laughed, and laughed and fucking LAUGHED into Jason’s fucking FACE—and Jason, of course laughed right back. It was as if they were mocking one another’s ticklish torment and the hungry, burning lust that still agitated their loins. . .

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Marty screamed. Whatever was attacking him—presumably a clutch of those sadistic fucking TENDRILS--was now dancing swiftly up and down the backs of his legs, producing unbearably intense thrills of ticklish torment that shot directly into his belly and balls! It made his guts feel all loose and greasy—oh, and it kept his cock as hard as a fucking ROCK—! Goose bumps broke out all over his body, making the dark hairs on his arms and legs stick up like tiny quills. He jerked his torso from side to side in a frenetic, futile attempt to tear himself free of the bonds that held him down. No good! No fucking GOOD—!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty howled as another clutch of tendrils sprang up out of the sand to assault the soles of his defenseless FEET! Though he knew that it was a useless waste of energy, he redoubled his efforts to wiggle free of the tickling tendrils. And it was scant comfort to know that the hilarious torments being inflicted on fucking Jason were no less intense than his own. . .

Marty and Jason squealed and shrieked and groveled on their bellies for what seemed to them to be a substantial chunk of eternity. Not for an instant did the tickling tendrils pause in their hilarious assault. The sand around their thrashing bodies became damp with their sweat. Mostly they howled with laughter; occasionally they cursed one another. And always, at the backs of their minds, was the teasing, tormenting memory of the delicious, forbidden desires that had damned them to this place. . .

But finally the torture DID stop—and when it did, the cousins wept with relief. Their respite, however, was all too brief. Marty was still gasping for breath when the silvery voice of Baktia tickled his ear once more.

“So do you prefer having a companion, darling?” the demoness inquired. “Isn’t it lovely to share EVERYTHING with your pretty cousin? And you will never be parted from him. Never!”

“I HATE HIM!” Marty screamed in fury—a fury that was fueled by despair and lust “He DID this to me! He put me IN this place!”

“FUCK YOU!” Jason screamed back. “This is all YOUR fault! You SEDUCED me, you little PRICK!”

“Oh, sure, like you NEEDED seducing!”

Baktia let them bicker for a few moments more. “This is becoming SUCH a bore,” she said finally. “I think, darlings, that it’s time for us to try something new!”

Marty and Jason screamed in unison—

***​

“—so which one of you preferred to be the girl?” Baktia inquired with a snide giggle.

Marty and Jason didn’t respond. Now they were hanging side by side from a frame made of rough, dark wood: two uprights connected by a crosspiece. Straps made of some kind of slightly slimy leather encircled their wrists. Their toes just brushed the sand. Baktia stood facing them. She was close enough to curl her arms around their waists and rest her hands on their bare behinds. She dug her sharp nails in a little, making the cousins writhe and whine.

Baktia smiled.

“Of course I know the answer,” she went on. “You took TURNS, didn’t you? Poor darlings! All your sins are written down, you know. I was fascinated to learn that you sometimes enjoyed SPANKING one another. We’ll have to look into the possibilities of THAT, won’t we? Yes,, every dirty, perverted little thing you did together has been placed in your permanent records. And I DO mean permanent!”

Marty kept his mouth shut. Experience had taught him that it was better not to sass Baktia back. But Jason hadn’t learned his lesson yet.

“Let me GO, you fucking BITCH!” he screamed.

“Now, was that nice?” the beautiful demoness purred. “Such disrespectful behavior calls for a special punishment, my darling!”

Abruptly, a pair of fleshy tendrils shot up out of the sand. They curled themselves around Jason’s legs and forced them apart. Then a third tendril shot up—and Jason squealed as its delicate tip began to probe the sensitive crevice between his butt cheeks! He clenched his ass muscles, but it did no good. In a moment, the tendril had reached his puckered orifice and started to worm her way in. Meanwhile, Baktia had begun to tickle his COCK—!

“EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAA!!!” Jason cried as the invading tendril probed deeper. A horrid, indescribable sensation shot through his body. And then, despite his determination to prevent this unthinkable violation, his muscles RELAXED, permitting the damned thing to wiggle all the way IN—!

“UMMMMMMPH!!!” Jason grunted. “GRRRRRRUUUUUUMPH!!!”

“Ah, perhaps you LIKE that!” Baktia whispered. She laughed. “Perhaps it reminds you of happier times with your darling COUSIN, hmmm?”

“YAAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Jason bellowed in response. “URRRRUGH!!! URRRRUGH!!! URRRRUGH-UGH-UGH!!!” And Marty laughed too.

“That’s right, you PRICK!” he howled. “Oh, that’s just exactly what you fucking DESERVE!”

But Marty’s respite, and Jason’s solo torment, ended all too soon. The tendrils released Jason and burrowed back into the sand. He hung there, dripping with sweat, leaking pre-cum, and gasping with frustrated lust.

“Perhaps THAT will teach you to keep a respectful TONGUE in your head, my darling,” she chuckled. “But I’ve been remiss! I’ve been neglecting your sweet, slender COUSIN!”

So saying, Baktia snaked her arms up to sink her sharp-nailed fingers into both cousins’ defenseless armpits!

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Marty shrieked. Jason echoed him with equal energy. He writhed and wiggled, toes scrabbling at the sand as he struggled to swing himself away from the beautiful demoness who was tickling the SHIT out of him! But there was no escape! None! Baktia’s fingers danced in his helpless hollow until Jason was covered with greasy sweat and goose bumps. Beside him, Jason shivered and squirmed in an identical frenzy. Occasionally their gyrating hips bumped together, producing a thrill of lust that seemed actually to INTENSIFY the torments of tickling—!

“STOP!!!” Marty screamed “OH-HO-HO-OH-HO OH-HO—HO-HO!!! OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!”

“OH-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Jason bellowed. “NO MORE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEE-HICK-EEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE!!!”

“Oh, my darlings, but there’s ALWAYS more! A LOT more,” Baktia added as she reached down to give their rigid cocks an affectionate squeeze. Marty arched his back and wiggled his hips in the vain hope that the demoness would grant him the blessed release he so desperately craved. And just for a moment, the thought that it was going to HAPPEN—!

But despite all his straining struggles, it didn’t happen! Of COURSE it didn’t happen! It was NEVER going to happen, no matter how long he and Jason inhabited these infernal sands of laughter! And that would be FOREVER—!

“I HATE you!” Marty screamed at his cousin in a frenzy of rage and despair. “It’s all YOUR fault that I’m HERE!”

“FUCK you, you little COCKSUCKER!” Marty screamed back. “Fuck you EVERY which WAY!”

And ironically enough, the sadistic Baktia had something rather like that in store for them both. But though her ministrations made them laugh their heads off, it wouldn’t be quite accurate to say that they ENJOYED themselves—!

Very good sequel :D I was wondering if this would ever come out.

Thanks for readin.g Perhaps you can read my new f/m story I just posted and give me some feedback?

Fantastic!

I was wondering when this was going to make it here! Great sequel,TTGore! :smilestar Baktia is truly a wicked ,evil demoness! I love the way she verbally taunts the cousins with disembodied whispers! :veryhappy :devil2:

I can`t wait to see more from you,my friend! Great job!!! :cool2:

Thank you all for the kind comments--glad you liked the story.

It occurs to me that mention was made in "The Sands of Laughter" to Marty's misbehavior with his college roommate. Who knows? Perhaps he, too, will fall into the clutches of the beautiful, demonic Baktia. . .

Finally, a note to Onlyfornow: My policy is not to comment on other writers' stories--pro or con. Nothing personal, my friend, but I prefer to cultivate my own garden. I will say that I've read and greatly enjoyed many, many fine stories here at TMF. So thanks to you and all who take the time and trouble to contribute.

:jester:

You are an excellent story teller of f/m tickle fiction! Hope that you write more.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back