• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blondes do have more fun, but not more than me (true story)

guffaw

My first serious relationship in college started on a playfull foot.

We new each other from several friends who always wanted to get us together. Mary was a cute blonde (I have a thing for blondes) who, like myself, was a communications major at Indiana University. Despite being in the same major, we had never met over the course of the two years I attended. You might not think that's strange, but I was a fairly social person who got around and I figured I knew most of the majors in my graduating class (I took a heavy load and did summer school to earn my BA in two years.).

I just finished the last of my mid-terms and went looking for a few friends to celebrate with a trip to a local townie bar to qwaff a few down. Luck was with me and I ran into a group of five at the student center. Steve, one of my closer friends made my introduction to the pretty 5'9" brown-eyed blonde standing next to him.

"Guff, this is Mary. Mary, Guff" He said.

Woof! I was devestated.

"Its nice to meet you. Everybody has told me all about you!" She smiled shaking my hand. Comm majors always made a big deal about first impressions. Firm handshake, eye contact, tone of voice. Me, I liked her legs, shown mavelously by the shorts she was wearing and the tennis shoes she wore. She was wearing a pink t-shirt which flattered her ample bossum and narrow waist.

"I've heard alot about you! I can't believe we've never had a class together!" I said.

"Me neither." She smiled. I was smitten.

I started speaking to the gang about going out and blowing off some steam and they all got onboard, having just completed a mid-term themselves. We proceeded to the local bar. Mary was the only underaged student, but the rest of us were regulars, so no questions were asked.

We all had quite a bit to drink.... Mary and I enjoyed a game of darts together and a mild flirtation throughout the night. We shared an interest in music and, as it turned out, we both played banjo (hey, its not like I play the accordian!). Since I had no etchings to show her, I told her she'd need to stop by and we'd play together (I'm not sure if the double entendre was intentional or not--I was fairly intoxicated).

The gang started easing out of the bar and going their separate ways and Mary and I found ourselves sharing the last of the beer.

"Wow, everyone called it a night pretty early, its only 6:30pm." I said.

"Yeah. Hey, why don't we stop by your place, pick up your banjo, and go to my place and play?" Mary suggested.

We left immediatly for my apartment. We got to my place in record time and had a beer together at my place while I grabbed my banjo out of the closet. Somewhere along the line, she had slipped off her shoes and we had started necking (the night remains a blur).

We adjorned to the bedroom for comfort.

"I don't have sex on a first date." She whispered into my ear as our passions continued to run. That's fine by me as I enjoy foreplay.

I took her hands over her head. "Ever been tied?" I asked playfully.

She blushed a bit. "No." As I continued to hold her arms as we kissed.

"You game?"

"Okay, but no big-time tickling, okay?"

Where the hell did that come from? Out of nowhere she says this. She always could read my mind, as I found out over the years. I grabbed a couple of ties from my closet. I bound her wrists to the bedposts as I continued to explore.

"What is big-time tickling?" I ask. "Surely not a gentle glide of my fingers down your arm to your armpit" I say as my hand follows her baby-soft skin down her arm. She giggles a bit. I could tell she was enjoying this bit of teasing. Her nipples darkened, hard with excitement.

"I can't believe how soft your skin is. Around your tummy and naval and on up your side to the other armpit." I continued as her giggles became a bit stronger. "You really seemed to like your tummy tickled. Would you like me to tickle it some more?" I playfully asked as I continued to drag my fingertips lightly down her sides and circled her naval.

Her eyes closed as she giggled a breathy "yes".

I tickled her tummy, increasing the pressure as I went from gentle stroking to five fingered pressure. Her giggles, in turn, went to laughter as it continued to cresendo. She drew her legs up reflexively to try to sheild her abdomen.

I grabbed her ankle and trapped her leg under mine as so that her foot was upturned so her heel rested on her shapely behind. I noted her flexibility for the future. I began to tickle her size seven foot.

She began to loose it. "No! Stop! Not my foot!" She begged between titters and snorts of laughter between labored breaths.

"Is this what you meant by 'Big-time tickling'?" I asked.

"Hahahahahahahha...yes!....hahahhahaha....stop!" She continued to laugh as she thrashed on my bed.

I suppose I tickled her for about ten minutes on her foot before returning to the more sensual tickling side of our evening. She was sweating from my little play.

I eventually released her from the bedposts. We continued to date throughout the rest of my time at school. Tickling her became only occasional from that point forward.

We married after she graduated. And divorced thirteen years later. She suspected my tickle-fetish. I think she liked that aspect in me. I certainly liked that aspect of her.

Guffaw

It's always nice when banjo-players find love :p

That was a great story, I love hearing about memories like these! :) Thanks for sharing.

I was so glad to hear y'all married, but then that's pitiful how y'all were together 13 years and divorced. ...sorry to hear it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back