• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More New Pictures from Lurch7

Love them!
There's not too many drawing styles I really like for tickle pics (plenty that are ok but few I like), you've just added your style to the list. Keep drawing :).

The expressions look superb in these. Like they're really laughing long and hard. :)

Ozzy was an inspiration for drawing the mouths. I always go for a desperate hysterical expression whenever I draw tickled women. That's part of the appeal for us ticklephiles.

Hey, Lurch!
I remember your "Art of Tickling" site of a few years ago, I liked your Tickle-Hell fictions and you had a great collection of artwork, I liked your stuff (I mean your own drawings) and I can't help but notice a very gratifying increase in the quality of your drawings
Keep'em coming and glad to see you again in the arena

Thank you Darth Godflesh and Floyd.

The Tickle Hell series is a literary expression of my most erotic and darkest tickling fantasies. How many of us have dreamed of having a gigantic tickle brothel to play in?

I'm glad you like my drawings. I drew most of my work when I was in high school for my own gratification and didn't dare share any of them with anybody, until the wonder that is the internet.

Thanks, Tristan.

I'm jealous of you for your girlfriend, BTW. LOL!

These are great!

I can definitely see the Ozzy influence on ther expessions! Very nice ;)

I can't wait to see more from you :)

B

Thanks Bandito,

I like your work too. The laughing faces you draw on your girls are hot! Not to mention !@#$ cute.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back