• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOTD Promo Artwork

The Bandito

Verified
Hey there.

I wanted to finally post all the BOTD character sketches here so everyone could see 'em. I would have posted them earlier, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise ^^

Many of you have already seen them on our DA pages. But, it never hurts to post the again XD

A million thanks again to all of you for the great feedback on BC2. It means a lot to Lotus and I. I am already scripting for BC3, so if you have any ideas on what you'd like to see more of, now is the time to let us know ;)

Thanks again..... to all of you. :dogpile:

The Deet

All people count whit much reason awesome and is one great lineup of excellent art...NiCE

Good luck in your day...Good luck in your life...Greetings.

My Deaviantart page and Your Deviantart Page is

http://falcontk.deviantart.com/

Killalot: Thanks man! I really appreciaate all of your recent support ^^

Onlyfornow: YAY! I always wanted to be one of the top artists. Someday I hope to be two of them... lol. Seriously, thanks. I appreciate that very much.

amkes: Thanks dude n_n

Falcon TK: Hey thanks, my friend!!!!!!!

And a big thanks to everyone that came by to take a look :)

B

I have all your publications ! very good job Bandito !
I love your cartoons because all of your girls have an outie bellybutton !!! it's very rare and thanks for that ! ;)

dodudindon said:
I have all your publications ! very good job Bandito !
I love your cartoons because all of your girls have an outie bellybutton !!! it's very rare and thanks for that ! ;)

Hey thanks man!

I have to admit - I have been completely influenced by Ozzy (my all time favorite tickle artist of all time (is that redundant??? lol)). His secret agent Sonya pics always had that little ticklish outie belly button, and Sonya always looked sooooooooooooooooooo adorable. I miss Ozzy..... :( :( snif snif. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LOL.

I figure giving their buttons a bit more "personality" just makes them even MORE fun to tickle. ^^

Thanks for commenting!

B

Hey thanks man!

I have to admit - I have been completely influenced by Ozzy (my all time favorite tickle artist of all time (is that redundant??? lol)). His secret agent Sonya pics always had that little ticklish outie belly button, and Sonya always looked sooooooooooooooooooo adorable. I miss Ozzy..... :( :( snif snif. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LOL.

I figure giving their buttons a bit more "personality" just makes them even MORE fun to tickle. ^^

Thanks for commenting!

B

Right on man. Keep that up!

Excellent as always B!

I really like Hailey for some reason...the innocent victim perhaps?

I also liked the last frame of Tikana!

:goodjob::woot:

Excellent as always B!

I really like Hailey for some reason...the innocent victim perhaps?

I also liked the last frame of Tikana!

:goodjob::woot:

Hey thanks, amigo!

Hailey's always a fun one to have under the feather, and Tikana...? That last panel...oh, where she gets a little training of her own? Thanks, buddy - I always kinda liked that scene myself.

Thanks again for the support, the kind words, and the bump.

The Deeto

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back