• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advance Wars: Advanced Tickling

Gloob2K

By Gloob2K

(This is my first story. I would appreciate constructive critique and comments!)
Sharply at 6, the alarm clock rang. Sami woke up with a start, and slowly got up and rubbed her eyes. She left her clock radio on as she dressed in her usual dress of a white tanktop, black pants and heavy size 7 boots (Her feet were only size 4 but the big boots increased traction). As she dressed the radio kept on droning on. Suddenly, the songs were interrupted by a message: “ We interrupt this program with a special announcement: Green Earth forces spotted near Orange Star Territory: Yellow Alert! Yellow Alert!” Sami jolted up. Green Earth? How could they be near Orange Star territory? She quickly got up and jogged to the Orange Star Capital HQ, only a couple blocks away. Nell was there as usual, addressing the other 2 Orange Star COs: Max and Andy. Sami smartly saluted.
“Sami, you’re finally there!”
“Sorry sir, I came here as soon as I heard the news”
“At ease. Have a seat”
Sami took her usual spot. Nell was pointing at a map, which had several large dots on them.
“These are Green Earth Forces. As you can see, they’ve been massing at the borders. We are declaring a state of emergency. Which one of you would like to lead the campaign?”
Andy, Max and Sami all looked at each other. Sami stood up and said,
“Well, if you’re too afraid to go, then I’ll go”
And then Sami went off.

Meanwhile…

“Mornin’ Eagle,” said Drake. The naval captain was all dressed up to go.
“Drake, you imbecile! We are nearing our invasion! How can you lie in the sun like this?!”
“Well, it’s a good time to appreciate life, isn’t it, Eagle?”
“Eagle?”
“Well, Eagle’s gone. I guess it’s time to start the invasion”

Sami picked up the radio.
“Sami to Outpost Delta, Sami to Delta, please report!”
“Sami, this is Delta. We are under heavy bombardment from the sea. Undoubtedly Drake’s ships. We are…”
The radio went dead.
Sami looked up.
“How much longer to the base?”
“5 minutes”
“See if you can get there faster”
The Jeep accelerated and sped to the base.

Meanwhile…

“The battleships are out of ammo. Send in the landing force”
“Aye Aye Captain Drake”
The battleships withdrew, and the landers and cruisers sped in.

Sami addressed her elite troops.
“Listen up. We’ve got reports of a Green Earth invasion going on right now.”
There was a murmur of disgust among the division.
“We must stop them. Simple as that. Any questions?”
“What troops will be accompanying us?”
“Whatever we can muster up. Currently I’ve got you plus fifty-some divisions of mechanised infantry plus some twenty odd tank divisions. I’ve also mustered up some antiair and rocket divisions to take care of Eagle’s fighters and Drake’s ships.”
“No more? Then let’s move.”
“The 50 divisions of Mechanised infantry ran out with their bazookas slung around their shoulders and Machine Guns on their backs. They marched down, nearing the Green Earth invasion force…

Meanwhile…

“This is Eagle to Base, we are starting our bombing run”
“Eagle, this is base. Acknowledged. Begin the run.”
Cluster bombs start falling from the sky, blanking the area with holes.

Sami jolted up. She looked back. Half of her tanks were smoking craters and more still were on fire, with soldiers leaping out of them. Only a quarter of the tanks survived. What she saw next was worse still. She could soldiers wounded on the field, screaming in pain and calling for medics. Sami stopped. She grouped all of the wounded and half of her medics and left them back. She marched on. Nothing would stop her from reaching the Green Earth invasion force.
“Sami to base, Sami to base, please come in”
“Sami, this is Base”
“I’ve lost many of my tanks and some of my infantry. I need backup ASAP”

“Roger that, Sami. We’ll send Andy after you.”
“Roger that. Sami out”
She stopped there and set up camp.

Meanwhile…

Eagle was on the ground, while Drake kept care of the ships. He looked through his binoculars.
“I see the enemy force camped near the top of that hill. We will attack first thing next morning, when all the supplies are unloaded”
“Roger that, Eagle”

Sami looked uneasily through her binoculars. She hardly slept a wink last night. She spotted the invasion force heading towards them. She whispered into her radio,
“Red alert, Red alert, the enemy is approaching. Set up an ambush.”
Her troops arranged themselves into a U shape, and then lay in wait. They had no idea that Green Earth snipers were trained onto them…

Meanwhile…

“The snipers are in position, sir”
“Good, good”
Eagle picked up a sniper rifle. “Give me a tranquillizer dart.”
The officer looked at Eagle strangely.
“Sir?”
“I said give me a tranquilliser dart.”
“Yes sir”
The officer handed him a dart, which Eagle loaded into his sniper rifle.
Give the sign to attack… Now!
50 snipers opened up, and 50 Orange Star soldiers fell, dead.

Sami, almost instinctively, screamed, “Attack!” and Sami, along with her troops let all loose onto the invasion force with their Machine Guns and bazookas. Eagle witnessed the battle. He aimed at Sami, shoulder, and fired. He was only 50 yards away. He couldn’t miss.

<<This is when the pre-story story ends. The real action starts now>>

Sami woke up. She was a prison cell. She looked behind her. There was Andy.

“Andy? They got you too?”
“I heard that there was a battle going on”
They sat there in silence for a while before the door opened. There stood Eagle, flanked by two guards. Eagle looked up.

“Sami? You remember me?”
Sami gasped. It was really Eagle. They attended the same High School, when Eagle was in Grade 12, and Sami was in Grade 10. Eagle said to his guards:
“Take Sami and Andy, if one offers any resistance, kill the other”
They both numbly followed the guards down a labyrinth of passageways and corridors, when they came to a simple wooden door. Eagle unlocked the door, and Sami looked inside. The room was sparsely furnished, with some shackles to the side, but the centrepiece to the room was a padded chair, with stocks at the end and a raised bar hanging from the ceiling, directly above the chair. Eagle chained Andy up to the wall, but he led Sami to the chair. He looked Sami in the eye.
“Sit.”
Sami complied. She looked as if to say something, but she just couldn’t find the words. Finally, she blurted out:
“Eagle, what in the world are you doing?!”
Eagle just looked at her as he chained her wrists to the bar.
“You remember who I was?” he chuckled. “Make out king of High School. That’s all behind me now”
Eagle lifted her legs and locked her ankles into the stocks.
“Now I aim for more. I aim to conquer the whole western world! But the Orange Star capital is one of the most heavily defended cities in history! I know you know the defensive formations! I need you to tell me!”
Sami gasped. She had been trained from birth to be the strong, tough infantry foot fighter that she was today. She knew that she was trained to withstand tremendous amounts of pain. She knew Eagle knew. But then what did Eagle plan to do to her when he knew that she would be as tough as she was? Her question was answered when Eagle gently squeezed her side. She jolted and giggled sweetly. She blurted out:
“Eagle, WHAT in the world are you doing!?”
“Well Sami, I’ve been noticing that my troops have been a demoralised lately, and I need some very important information, so I’m going to turn this little camera on.” He flipped a switch and suddenly a TV screen popped out of the wall. The screen flickered for a while, but then she saw a picture of herself on the screen. The camera was rotated and elevated so the bottom third of the picture showed her huge boots, the middle half her frame and top half her face. There was enough room at either end to fit Eagle on the screen.
“Do you get it now?”
Sami just looked at him quizzically
“No, not really”
“Well, do you remember when you were in Grade 7 and I was in Grade 9?”
“Yeah, mostly”
“On that one day when we were on locker break?”
Sami groaned and started sweating. She remembered that day vividly. She was on spare when Eagle was also on spare. She was studying with Eagle, when he suggested that they go out to the field to study in a quieter environment. They went out, before Eagle noticed Sami’s flip-flop sandals, embroidered with a flower. Sami noticed him staring.
“What are you looking at?”
“Uh… Your sandals… I like them”
“Not me, I hate them, they make my feet SO sore”
She threw them to the ground.
“If they are that sore, then would like for me to give you a massage?
“Sure, that would be great!”

Her train of thought was interrupted when Eagle moved behind her.
“Sami, I need the information!”
“Eagle, you know I can’t tell you!”
“We’ll see about that. Guards! Leave us alone!”

Eagle was now behind Sami, Sami tried to look around, but she couldn’t turn her neck around enough.
Eagle took off his gloves. His fingers briefly made contact with her armpits.
“hee hee stop it!”
Eagle repeated, this time twice. Sami burst out laughing.
“Eagle, I’m serious! St-hahaha!”
Eagle did it again, this time not stopping. Sami thrashed around, trying to escape Eagle’s fingers.
“Eagle, hahaha, STOPIT! Hahahaha!”
Eagle stopped. Sami started inhaling heavily. Eagle said something into his radio and the guards came back in, carrying a large contraption into the room. Andy moaned. He knew that Green Earth was developing a new sentient machine, and this had to be it. Eagle addressed the 2 COs.
“As you probably know, we have been working hard to make a sentient AI, and this is it. We have genetically mutated this to consume something besides matter: it absorbs laughter!”
As Sami gazed on in horror and wonder, the machine began to open up. The machine, which previously looked like a tin can, now had eyes on the top. 4 arms come out as well. Tank threads pooped out of the bottom. Eagle stood up:
“Now I have to eat some lunch. I’ll leave you to get aquatinted.”
Eagle left the room and locked the door. Andy struggled against his bonds, but was unable to move. All he could do was to comfort Sami.
“I know this machine, it will only stop if you hold out long enough to overload it. I’m sorry Sami, but that’s all I can do for you now.”
Sami was about to say something, but was partially silenced by a partial gag that distorted her voice somewhat. The machine flashed. It said in a metallic, slightly female voice:
“You will tell me the Orange Star Defensive formation”
“Do your worst”
“Very well, you choose the hard way”
One metallic limb popped out of each side of the machine, and each extended. The 2 limbs each took hold of one of her shoes. Each of the limbs removed one of her shoes and tossed them aside.
“Any last words? No?”
Each of the limbs retracted, and folded into the robot’s body. The limbs came back, brandishing one feather each.
Sami looked pleadingly into the robot’s eyes, but the eyes showed no remorse. The limbs positioned themselves. One of the limbs brushed against her bare skin. Sami instinctively covered one foot with the other. The robot sensed this, and the limbs retracted. The limbs reappeared, brandishing little rings with strings attached to them. The 2 limbs set to work, wrapping the rings around each of her toes, and tying each string to an eyebolt attached to the stocks. Both of the limbs retracted again, holding a piece of string. They wrapped the string around each of her big toes and tightened them. Andy looked at the setup and groaned. He knew that Sami would never get out of her rather ticklish situation.
The robot’s eyes flashed.
“Any more last words?”
Sami mumbled something but was cut short when the feathers made contact. She started giggling into her gag, while thrashing around like a fish out of water. After about 5 minutes of exploring Sami’s feet, the feathers retracted. The 2 limbs folded back and 2 different limbs came out, both brandishing feather dusters. The 2 hands positioned themselves at her ankles and slowly worked their way up Sami’s legs. Sami started giggling straight away, started laughing when they reached her kneecaps and went hysterical when they reached her thighs.
“No… hee hee… stop! STOP! HAHAHAHAHA!”
The robot kept those hands there, going up and down while it thought for a new strategy. 2 More limbs came out the side, with fingernails like a human. It positioned the limbs over Sami’s exposed navel and got ready to strike. Sami, already laughing hard, reached a new level of hysteria when the hard fingernails brushed her sensitive skin around her belly.
“NO! NOT THERE HAHA!”
Andy just looked on in horror, sometimes unable to look but sometimes unable to look away. Sami had always been like a big sister to him, always by his side, teaching him the art of war. To see her become what she was now was psychologically devastating. Meanwhile, the robot looked for other ways to increase Sami’s discomfort. It finally thought of one, and 2 more limbs came out. This time 2 near-perfect reproductions of the human hand came out. The hands positioned themselves on her arm, 2 inches above her armpits. The fingers flexed, and went up, then down, until her fingers were at her armpits, and back, all very slowly. Sami was now laughing harder that she ever had before, and was extremely tempted to give up, but she held on. The robot was getting frustrated. She finally thought of a solution. It reached in, and found a jar of Millipedes. That one arm unscrewed the jar and wrapped one around each ankle and one around each wrist. It then dumped the remaining Millipedes on her navel, which scattered across her body. The robot retracted all of her hands while the millipedes did their work.

Suddenly, the wall was blasted apart by a large explosion. Yellow Comet Forces! The robot was shot to pieces. Sonja, who was riding the lead tank, jumped off.

“Well well well… If it isn’t Sami… The Orange Star CO.“
“Eagle’s been really working you over, hmm?”
Sonja removed Sami’s gag.
Sami squirmed around to try to avoid laughing. The millipedes’ 500+ legs were doing their job.
“Well… heehee… yes”
“I suppose he wanted information?”
“Yeah”
“Hmm… I could always do with some information…”
“No… Please… you can’t! Not after all this!”
Sonja looked over her body, noticing the millipedes for the first time. She picked them up and off her body.
“In fact, I can do with some information. You know, we at Yellow Comet have perfected the art.”
“What?”
Sonja picked up her computer console and typed in a command. The computer emitted an ultraviolet beam. Sonja scanned Sami’s body with it. She looked carefully at the screen.
“Hmm… Interesting…”
“What?”
She turned the screen towards Sami.
“These red areas show where there are concentrated nerve endings.”
Sami gasped. She knew enough human anatomy to know what that meant: The more nerve endings, the more sensitive the area”
Sonja studied the screen. After some time, Sonja switched to her HUD. She positioned herself near the end of the chair, and typed another command into her console. Sami could see the computer’s strategy. Sonja slowly put her finger on the arch of Sami’s foot, and waited for the computer’s instructions. Sonja traced a path from her arch to her sole slowly, while Sami tried to keep herself from giving away her discomfort.
Sonja looked up.
“My computer says that you are trying to surpress your reaction. Perhaps I should step up the tempo”
Sonja then did the same thing, but with both of her hands.
“Let’s see how long you can take this”
Sonja then moved quicker, then slower, and so on.
Finally Sami burst out laughing.
“OK! Hahahah I-haha I GIVE UP!”
Sonja stopped.
“Well Sami, I see.“
“Let me go! I’ve been here for hours!”
Suddenly the door slammed, and a familiar voice came:
“Well well well… If it isn’t Sonja, intelligence master of the Yellow Comet army!” 2 guards appeared behind him.
“Hands up!”
Sonja surrendered.
“Guards! See if you can get another chair!”
The guards went off, and reappeared with another chair.
Eagle put the chair beside Sami, and restrained Sonja just as well as Sami was. Eagle went up to Sonja, knocked off her shoes, took her console and consulted it. He scanned Sonja’s body with it, and compared the 2.
“Well… it seems that Sami’s got it in the feet, but Sonja has an extremely sensitive upperbody.”
Both of the girls blushed.
Eagle stood up. He muttered something into his radio. A second later, Drake appeared.
“What? Sami AND Sonja in the same location?”
“We need to get information from these to COs, Drake!”
“Get information from Sami? Or Sonja? Is it even possible?”
“I’ve figured out their weaknesses, Drake. I know I can, but I need your help. I only have 2 hands, while you have 2 as well.”
“Fine, but I get Sami. I’ve been foiled by her more than once!”
“Fine, I’ll take Sonja then.”
The 2 Green Earth COs consulted Sonja’s console for awhile, speaking in hushed whispers. Finally they got up and positioned themselves.
“Any last words?”
Sonja piped up:
“My father will have your head after this!”
“After this I will have all of the information I need!”
Then Eagle nodded to Drake, and they both started their job in earnest.
Drake pulled out the gull feather that he had found on his first voyage.
“Aye, I’ll finally find a good use for this!”
As soon as he brushed Sami, she giggled.
“Well… you’re a sensitive one!”
He traced patterns over her feet, going up, down, side to side, circles and figure eights.
Eagle was not sitting idle. He went behind her, and started stroking her ribcage slowly, then slightly quicker. Sonja was just about as hysterical as Sami was.
“NOOO! STOP! HAHAHA!”
(Note to artists: This is the perfect setup for a picture. Can someone depict this in a drawing?)
The 2 Green Earth COs worked hard into the night, but they forgot one thing – Andy! He had struggled free of his bonds and grabbed a chain. He swung it around his head and knocked Eagle out with one hit. He then hit Drake hard and knocked him out as well. Sami stopped laughing and looked up:
“Andy?”
“Yeah, Me”
Sonja looked at him as well. Andy grinned. Sami piped up
“OK Andy, now let me go!”
“Aw… poor Sami is ticklish…”
Sami grinned back:
“So now you know my horrible secret. Andy… please let me go!”
“Aw… poor Sami, Andy’s gonna get you now! Gootchie Goochie Goo!”
Sami burst out giggling again as Andy’s fingers danced around her bare feet.
“Andy – heehee – STOPIT!”
“Ok… ok… I was only kidding”
With a last playful scratch Andy began to untie Sami. As soon as she was free, she laced her boots back on and faced Sonja. They tickled her hard, but let her go eventually. Sonja hugged Andy, redid her shoes and walked off. Sami and Andy walked home together…

THE END

Koo!

I never except to see a tickling story of Advance Wars! Good job!!!!
This game rocks!
DLK

I agree! Advanced Wars is awesome and so is this story!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back