• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tickling surprise

cettorpes

2nd Level Red Feather
This is my first story for the forum. I have written it in first and second persons singular, in order that all the readers can imagine themselves in the places of either characters.

I am not a native speaker of English, so sorry for the mistakes, in advance.

All the participants in this story are more than 22 years old.

A tickling surprise

We are driving on the road from work home, and ask if you want to see my secret place. You say yes, so I suddenly turn the steering wheel and drive the car down, under the ground to a hidden garage. It is dark inside, and you cannot see a thing. Then I turn up the lights, and get out of the car.

We are in a long corridor, it could be used in The World War II, but it was forgotten by everybody. The walls are made from bricks, and it is quite cool down here. I open a black heavy metal door, and we enter a nicely furnished room. The room is painted very light pink with a grey carpet and a bed with a white blanket with a wooden night table, two huge wardrobes, a bookcase and a desk.

You like the room, and I ask if you want a drink. You say yes, and we drink some bubbling champagne. We begin to talk about work, and you feel you are very sleepy. You try to concentrate, but everything fades, and you fall asleep.

When you wake up you realize that you are tied to the posts of the bed facing down, and that you have only a swimsuit on. You can move your hands and body, but you cannot move your feet at all. Even your big toes are fastened.

I am gently doing a massage on you, and touch your skin very gently on your back all over. You ask me what is this all about and I tell you that I had been dreaming of tickling you for a while and now I am going to do it.

Immediately I start tickling your armpits lightly with my fingertips, just like a spider goes, and you start to laugh. I go harder, deeper into your armpits. You laugh and squirm in different directions helplessly.

Now, I go to your ribs, first poking them, making you squirm from side to side, and then I dig deep into them, tickling you really hard. You laugh till you can't breathe anymore.

Now, I go to your legs. I run my hands up and down your thighs first, then I start tickling your thighs hard. You laugh a lot.

I poke you in the ribs, I tickle softly... then harder... softer again ... a bit harder... and you do not know what comes next.

I pull out a big feather, and tickle your back with it. You are very ticklish at that place, and squirm helplessly. Now, I use the feather on your armpits, then ribs, then the back of your knees. You cannot bear it and beg me to stop. Of course I do not stop, just start the whole procedure again. You scream at the end.

Now I go down to the posts of the bed, and torture your right feet. You scream and moan and beg me to stop, but I keep going anyway! I pull a little light feather out of my pocket and run it in between your toes, taking delight in your voice as it gets higher and higher. Then, I proceed to tickle the rest of your feet with the feather. Then I start it all over again and again.

Now I give a light massage on your back and suddenly deep into your ribs. You laugh without any break until you are out of breath. Then I let you catch breath for some seconds, and continue on your armpits strongly, deeply, and mercilessly. You try to speak, but you cannot utter a word, just laugh and laugh.

I go up and down from your armpits to your hips several times quickly, and when I find a ticklish spot I torture it. Then I tickle your whole back with light and strong pressures. You are tired from the exercises of squirming and turning.

Then I go down to your tights and tickle every inch of them, taking spaecial care for the back of your knees. Your face is very red, and cannot catch breath.

Then your feet follow. You squirm, scream, beg, and even your tears appear as I tickle them with a feather, then a brush, then with my fingers.

Now you are totally exhausted, and cannot even move. I set you free and give you a light massage on your shoulders to calm you down. You tell me you had never thought I would be able to do this to you.

So that was it. I hope all of you will like it.
Eve

very enjoyable hope you write more ^ ^

Re.short story

Thanks for appreciating my story, you're nice.

Re.story

You're welcome. :) There is another one at Jerseytickler's post. Eve

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back