• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Small Circle of Friends, Chapter Nine (F/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
:jester:

Closing in on the, ahem, climax. . .

Definitive Edition

A SMALL CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

by

T.T. Gore

Chapter Nine: A Clear Case of Police Brutality​

Lucy Monroe made faint, frantic sounds behind the balled-up panties that gagged her mouth. Her pretty face was wrenched into a grimace of anguished hilarity. Her ample breasts bounced as she danced in response to the feather that was stroking her svelte belly with deliberate, maddening precision.

The luscious redhead was hanging naked by her wrists from a hook fixed in the ceiling. Her long, slender legs were parted and her ankles were secured to rings set in the concrete floor. She’d been hoisted just high enough to lift her heels from the floor. The position left her feeling horribly helpless and exposed. Being gagged with her own panties provided a final, humiliating touch that made her want to cry.

But poor Lucy had no energy for crying. She was laughing WAY too hard—!

It didn’t sound much like laughter, Barbara Lorraine reflected as she probed her prisoner’s belly button with a stiff, pointed feather. Lucy might be screaming in torment or gasping with pleasure. The panties made it hard to be sure. But there was certainly something suggestive about the way in which her hips were gyrating. Barbara smiled and dipped the feather down to trace Lucy’s well-trimmed bikini line. Sure enough, the luscious redhead’s hips plunged desperately. There wasn’t much doubt about where the poor girl REALLY wanted to be tickled!

And to tell the truth, Barbara herself was beginning to feel a wee bit randy. She’d already removed her blouse, and now she suspended the tickling long enough to unhook her bra. The curvaceous cutie’s breasts tumbled free and she shivered as the basement’s cool damp air caressed them. This gave her a bright idea, and when she raised the feather again, she aimed it at her prisoner’s jutting nipples!

‘UUUURRRRRUUUUMMMMPH!!!” Lucy screamed into her panties. The feather’s touch sent a fierce, erotic thrill through her breasts and loins. Gooseflesh roughened her skin, making the fine hairs on her arms stand up like tiny wires. The muscles of her fetching bottom and handsome thighs tensed and trembled.

“That’s right, girl, you’re all MINE!” Barbara snickered. “And unless you tell me what I want to know, I’m going to tickle the SHIT out of you!”

“GGGGLLLLUUUUNNNNGGGGUUUUMPH!!!” Lucy replied.

“But maybe you LIKE being tickled,” Barbara snidely suggested as she swept the feather back and forth across Lucy’s jiggling breasts. “That seems to be the case with quite a few of you Unknown University tramps. You ADORE being tortured by tickling, don’t you, girl?”

“MMMMMMMMPH!!!” Lucy answered. “UUUURRRRUUUUNGH!!!”

“And you know what?” Barbara continued. “I have a confession to make. I kind of enjoy having cheap little BIMBOS like you all NAKED and tied UP so I can tickle and tickle and TICKLE them until they’re tickled SILLY!”

And indeed, it was all Barbara could do to keep her hand out of her own panties. As it was, she was tweaking her rigid nipples with her free hand. But such frivolity was not the true object of this exercise, as Barbara sternly reminded herself. Once the required information had been tickled out of Lucy, there might be time for fun and games. Business before pleasure, however!

Barbara hadn’t found it hard to get Lucy under her control. She’d merely flashed her badge, commanded the luscious redhead to get in the car, and driven her to a safe house maintained by the Racketeering Task Force. Information and confessions had been sweated out of quite a few criminals in the soundproofed basement of this clandestine venue. But Barbara was willing to bet that the interrogation technique she was using on poor Lucy was an RTF first!

As for Lucy, the unbearably exquisite sensations rocketing through her body were driving her absolutely fucking NUTS! She screamed into her balled-up panties, striving desperately to inform her captor that she was ready to TELL—but she couldn’t make herself UNDERSTOOD—and the feather just kept stroking and stroking and STROKING her stiff, aching NIPPLES—!

Barbara suspected that given half a chance, her madly laughing prisoner would break down and tell all. There was only so much, after all, that human flesh could possibly bear. Still, she admonished herself, you couldn’t be too careful. Even now, Lucy might be tempted to hold something back. Barbara had the pictures. But she also needed the story that went with them. The full story. So Lucy would have to suffer awhile longer, until Barbara felt confident that her prisoner would indeed give up EVERYTHING she knew.

“Oooo, I think you like it WAY too much when I tickle those big BOOBS,” she snickered. “Maybe you’d enjoy feeling my sharp NAILS dancing up and down your SIDES for a change!”

And tossing the feather to one side, Barbara suited the action to the word—she dug her nails into Lucy’s taut ribcage and flexed her fingers!

The luscious redhead writhed energetically, jerking her torso to and fro in a frantic attempt to evade this new assault. But it was no use. Her belly tensed and rippled as she struggled to force shrieks of anguished laughter through the panties that gagged her mouth. Her face turned bright pink and her body broke out in a delicate, erotic sweat.

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Barbara sang as her fingers scurried up and down Lucy’s sides. “Who loves to be TICKLED?”

“GGGGUUUURRRRUUUUNNNNGGGGH!!!” Lucy screamed.

“What’s that you say, girl? You want MORE?” Barbara licked her lips. “Well okay!”

And with a cruel smile, the curvaceous cutie darted her fingers into Lucy’s exposed, delicate armpits!

Had she not been so efficiently restrained, poor Lucy would have leaped for the ceiling. As it was, she squirmed and wiggled with an intensity born of naked, mindless desperation. This ticklish assault on her smooth, sweating hollows was simply UNBEARABLE—it was making her CRAZY—but there was nothing she could do to DEFEND herself—!

“UUUUMMMMUUUURRRRUUUUMMMMPH!!!” she screamed. “UUUUMMMMPH!!! UUUUMMMMPH!!! UUUURRRRUUUUMMMMMPH!!!!”

“Poor little Lucy, you are SO ticklish!” Barbara snickered. “You thought it was SO funny when Professor Stanley was getting the treatment, didn’t you? I bet you just laughed and LAUGHED when your friends told you about it. Well, girl, now you can laugh some MORE! You can laugh a LOT more!”

“GGGGGGRRRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNGH!!!” Lucy screamed.

After several more minutes of excruciating armpit tickling, Barbara brought her hands down to Lucy’s jiggling breasts. She caught the luscious redhead’s erect nipples between her fingers and squeezed them gently. “Are you ready to TALK yet, girl?” she whispered. “I think you might be.”

“HMMMMMMMM!!!” Lucy moaned as an unbearably delicious sensation compounded of joy and pain swept down from her breasts to smolder in the pit of her belly. But Barbara shook her head with a mock frown as she released her prisoner’s nipples.

“I know what you’re thinking, but I’m afraid not,” the curvaceous cutie chortled. “Only good girls get to have their PINK places tickled! And you’re not a good girl, Lucy, are you?” She moved closer to her victim, so that their breasts brushed. “You’re a NAUGHTY girl.” She reached around and gave Lucy a hard slap on the behind. “And naughty girls don’t get to CUM—they only get to LAUGH!”

To underline her point, Barbara ran a keen fingernail along her prisoner’s bikini line. Lucy’s hips shimmied and she made frantic sounds into her panties. “Ah, so you LIKE that, eh?” Barbara stroked again, just a bit lower, so that her finger brushed through the crisp curls that framed Lucy’s yearning honey hole. “Hmmm, but maybe you like it a little too MUCH!”

Barbara decided that the time had come to uncork her frantic prisoner. She plucked the balled-up panties from Lucy mouth, smiling wickedly at the torrent of cries and pleas that immediately began pouring from the gasping girl’s gaping mouth.

“No more! Oh God PLEASE I’m BEGGING you! No MORE!” Lucy sobbed. “I couldn’t STAND it!”

“So you’re ready to talk?” Barbara inquired.

“Yes! YES!” Lucy cried. “I’ll tell! I swear to GOD I’ll tell you EVERYTHING!”

“Excellent.” Barbara patted her prisoner’s cheek. “You hold that thought for just one moment, hon, while I get this tape recorder started.”

So it was that Barbara Lorraine learned of Professor Margaret Stanley’s humiliation at the hands of Robbie Dixon, Darlene Perry and Coach Tanya Johnson. Yet even as she teased the last precious scrap of information out of her sweating prisoner, Barbara was conscious of the fact that even now she hadn’t uncovered the full story. She understood why Margaret Stanley had fled in disgrace from Unknown University in the first place—but how on earth had the buxom brunette managed turned the tables on her enemies so decisively?

Unfortunately, poor Lucy was not privy to that information. Still, she’d had been helpful and Barbara was in a charitable mood. She smiled and put a tender hand on Lucy’s heaving breast.

“I suppose you’d like me to be NICE to you now,” the curvaceous cutie sighed. She rolled Lucy’s rigid nipple between her thumb and forefinger. “Or would you prefer to be TICKLED some more?”

“Please!” the luscious redhead sobbed “Oh PLEASE!” She really had no idea what she wanted at this point. The muscles in her thighs and buttocks tensed in anticipation of whatever it was that Barbara might choose to do.

The curvaceous cutie found a feather and used it to trace Lucy’s bikini line. The familiar, teasing caress made the luscious redhead shiver and giggle. “I think I know where you REALLY want to be tickled,” Barbara whispered. And she allowed the feather to dip lower, so that its tip brushed the curly auburn thatch that decorated Lucy’s throbbing mound of Venus!

“OH—OH—OH!!! OH YES!!!” Lucy squealed. “YES, YES, YESSSS!!!” Her breasts jiggled and bounced as she writhed with delight. “OH GOD!!! OH SHIT!!! IT TICKLES!!! IT TICKLES MEEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“And you LOVE it, don’t you?” Barbara brought up her other hand to stroke Lucy’s armpit. You simply ADORE it, girl, isn’t that right?”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!” Lucy screamed. Sweet fire bubbled in her veins; an urgent, joyous sensation gripped her loins. Her lithe, sweat-streaked body was tense and quivering with a driving, desperate desire for orgasmic RELEASE—!

“Just laugh for me a little more,” Barbara whispered, running her nails over Lucy’s bouncing breasts.

“AAH-AAH-AAH!!!” Lucy gasped. “AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!”

It was too much for Barbara. The feather fell from her fingers as she brought her eager hand into contact with Lucy’s yearning mound. Her other arm went around the luscious redhead’s trim waist. The curvaceous cutie probed with a gentle fingertip until she found Lucy’s tumid love button. She touched it ever so delicately and whispered, “Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

That was the end of Lucy Monroe’s interrogation—and the beginning of a long, sweet night for them both. Hours later, as she trembled on the brink of her third orgasm, Barbara was momentarily distracted by a sudden realization that she was wasting time! Her investigation had reached a critical juncture! She shouldn’t be playing dirty little SEX games with this redheaded TRAMP—!

But then darling Lucy’s clever tongue made its final sally—and all thoughts, all doubts, all scruples were swept away by the unstoppable tidal wave of absolute ECSTASY that went roaring through the curvaceous cutie’s naked, sweat-covered, thrashing body. . .

Poor Barbara! She would have been better advised to tend to her duty. But by the time that she and Lucy bid one another a breathlessly affectionate farewell in the wee hours of the morning, events had taken a course that would bring her investigation to an unexpected—and highly unwelcome—conclusion.

Another fine episode in this excellent series. :D
Thanks for posting. :D

Please Keep Going

You're doing a great job with this sequal to the Laughing Professor. For a guy who really likes F/M tickling...your F/F and even your M/M stories are really teasers for me... and I can't get enough. Thanks.

Timy

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back